THE BETROTHED

By JIA74U

๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๏ฟฝ... More

1..๐Ÿฐ.SEAN XIAO XIAN๐Ÿฐ
2..๐Ÿ’ซ.GOD'S GRACIOUS GIFT...๐Ÿ’ซ
3๐Ÿ’”...PAIN...๐Ÿ’”
4๐Ÿฅ€....DEATH....๐Ÿฅ€
5๐Ÿฆ...WANG BO JUN....๐Ÿฆ
6.๐Ÿฅƒ...ADDICT...๐Ÿฅƒ
7๐Ÿท.....AUCTION....๐Ÿท
8๐Ÿ’Œ...LETTER... ๐Ÿ’Œ
9 ๐Ÿ’ REALIZATION๐Ÿ’ 
10 ๐ŸงขBACK TO MISCHIEF๐Ÿงข
11๐ŸŽญHITLER TURNED ANGEL๐ŸŽญ
12โ™ฆ...KIDNAP... โ™ฆ
13.๐Ÿ’ž.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. ๐Ÿ’•
14 โคCONFESSIONโค
15๐Ÿ’• FATED SOULMATE ๐Ÿ’ž
16๐ŸŽ— UNVEILED ๐ŸŽ—
17๐Ÿ’š...TRUST & FAITH....๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿฉธ..ZAIJIAN ๐Ÿฉธ
19โค..PASSION & LOVEโค
21 MY โ™ฅ๏ธ BEATS FOR YOU
๐Ÿ’” 22...LAST EMBRACE..๐Ÿ’”
23..๐ŸŒŽ..ANOTHER WORLD.. ๐ŸŒŽ
24.๐ŸฐBUNNY WUXIAN๐Ÿฐ
25.๐Ÿบ.APHRODISIAC POISON๐Ÿบ
26 โคETERNAL LOVE โค
27 ๐ŸฐJEALOUS BUNNY ๐Ÿฐ
28 ๐Ÿ’ CURSES โšœ๏ธ& โšœ๏ธBLESSINGS ๐Ÿ’ 
29.....CONFESSION REPLICA....
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฃ 30...LITTLE BUNNY ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’˜
31 ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”PAIN AGAIN๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
แชฅแชฅแชฅ32..DAY OF MOURNINGแชฅแชฅแชฅ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”33...LAST RITES....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
34๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ....SANJEEVNI & TIME...๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
35 MIRACLE OF GOD
36 DARK ENERGG
37 GROW UP
38 BUNNY
39 POWERS
40 FINAL UNION
41 REUNION
42 NEW MEMBER
43 HONEY BUNNY
44 FIRST KICK AND DOUBT
45 STAR ANGELS
46 LOVE'S IN AIR

20 ๐Ÿ’”DENIAL ๐Ÿ’”

6.5K 428 42
By JIA74U

In the morning, WANG BO JUN woke up. He glanced at SEAN XIAO XIAN, sleeping peacefully, hugging him, with a smile on lips. BO slowly freed himself from his embrace and got up.

He felt content and happy. His love was in his arms. The light of his life...Could anything be more Blissful than this!!!!

But immediately smokes of worry filled his mind, darkening it. He knew today was going to be starting day of their struggle. Their fight for their love. Their struggle for the acceptance of their relationship. By MR. XIAO and the World. The whole situation was going to be very messy. He knew he would, even if with broken heart, accept MR. XIAO'S decision. He would wait for him to understand, with patience. No matter how much it hurt him.

But he also was aware, that SEAN wouldn't be so much patient and cooperating. For one thing SEAN could be very stubborn at times. And on the top of that he was Young, Naive and Immature and head over heels in love with BO. And, a nineteen years old getting sexual experience was like a Tiger cub getting the taste of blood on it's tongue. Both would refuse to resist the urges for more afterwards. And instead demand more like an addict.

BO JUN shook his head. It's going to be very tough. But then again, it wasn't a crime to be stubborn for love. Was it? SEAN had supernatural faith on BO and their love. He strongly believed that BO would never ever leave him. But what if........ It made BO very tense. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes. But nevertheless, he had to keep patience and face it all.

Suddenly, SEAN woke up screaming him name. He was very frightened and sweating.

"Sean, are you okay?"

SEAN hugged him, tightly.

"You won't leave me hon. Never ever."

BO hugged back and sighed.

"Sean, what happened?"

" I saw him again. He was laughing and shouting that you were dead. He was trying to touch me again."

"It was a bad dream, a nightmare sean. JG is dead. He would never ever harm you again. Okay............!!!!"

BO said, caressing SEAN'S back. SEAN nodded.

"Get ready sean. We are going back to Xiao mansion. Hmmnnn!!"

"Okay. I shall call dad first. Talk to him and only if he agrees. I will go back. Otherwise, I won't go back. "

Before BO could stop, SEAN dialed his Father's number from the Hotel landline.

"Hello"

MR. XIAO said.

"Dad.....!!!"

"Sean!!!!! Sonny, where are you?!!!? Come back. Dad is so worried. I heard of your kidnapping and everything. Plz come back sonny. I want to see you."

" Dad, Bo is with me......I..... I...... Dad, I love Wang Bo Jun, dad. Will you accept us both!???!?"

"You come back first. And bring him along, Son. Okay!!! "

"Okay dad. Thank you. I am coming home."

And he cut the cut the call.

XIAO MANSION

"Xiao!!"

GENERAL NIE said.

"Don't Nie. I know what's best for my son. He is young and naive. And I have to take responsibility for him. I can't let him ruin his life for a mere teenage crush. He had already faced enough in life. From here on, let me handle his life and choose what's best for him. "

General Nie sighed. After an hour, SEAN happily hopped inside XIAO mansion, dragging BO, clasping his fingers tightly.

"Dad!!!"

He called, entering Mr. Xiao's office.
Mr. Xiao came forward, almost rushing and hugged his only son tightly. SEAN hugged back, happily.

First time in years, SEAN was hugged by his Dad, showing his love and affection for him. Tears rolled down both father/ son eyes. The long stored pain in heart, came out of eyes.
Mr. Xiao freed himself, held SEAN'S shoulders tightly and inspected SEAN Head to Toe.

"That bastard. Where did he hurt you?"

"Daddddd, I am all right. Bo saved me & killed him."

SEAN pouted.

Then he happily added, with shining eyes....

"Dad, he is my betrothed. Mom choose him for me. I love him dad, and he loves me back."

SEAN smiled happily, like he owned the world now...Mr. Xiao's expression suddenly became very serious. He stared at BO for some time. He then pressed a switch on his table & two bodyguards came, dressed in black. BO closed his eyes in Despair... He knew something likewise was going happen....

"Take him inside."

MR. XIAO gestured the bodyguards to take SEAN away. SEAN looked at everyone in confusion.... He kept glancing, once at his father and once at BO, unable to understand the situation....The Bodyguards held SEAN'S each arm and dragged him away.

"Dad!!! dad....what are you doing!!! Leave me.... Dad, I thought you agreed on that. Noo, wait. Dad you don't believe me? Dad, daddd, I trusted you dad. No, waittt. Booooo booooo, leave me, I don't want to go. Booooooo I trusted you dadddd!!!"

"And I trusted you Mr. Wang Bo Jun. I trusted you with my only son."

MR. XIAO said, facing BO, when SEAN was escorted away.

"Xiao, but I already told you everything ......"

General Nie, who was standing there watching everything, said. He had come over in the morning to meet Senior Xiao and revealed everything to him. SEAN XIAO XIAN'S rare condition and the reason for that condition to arise. The poisoning of his wife by his own Brother in Law. MRS. XIAO'S seeking help from Cloud Recessess Wang Clan and her decision to choose WANG BO JUN as SEAN'S Protector and Betrothed.

Also, WEN PENG'S relationship to them, his tricking and luring SEAN into drug abuse, then selling him to JIN GUANGSHAN, the kidnapping and rescue mission. Everything.

But Mr. Xiao wasn't convinced. He was in objection of his only son's gay relationship with another man. Whatever was the reason or cause of it but it was unacceptable for him. And he wouldn't allow it.

"To hell with that Nie. I am not letting my only son to become some other man's bitch in bed. Whatever his condition or secret, I don't care. Mr. Wang Bo Jun, I already took care of your payments. And some extras for you dedication to Sean's safety and for saving his life. Thank you very much. I am sincerely grateful to you for everything you did for Sean. But expect no more plz. You can leave. I have already appointed new bodyguards for Sean. Your service will no longer be needed. "

" May I meet him for the last time."

BO asked.

" NO. YOU MAY NOT. AND YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO MEET OR SEE HIM EVER AGAIN. YOU, MR. WANG, ARE NEVER EVER GONNA MEET SEAN XIAO XIAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. NOW PLZ LEAVE"

Mr. Xiao said sternly. BO sighed and nodded. Then he saluted General Nie. And left. After some times, General Nie took his leave too. Mr. Xiao immediately went to SEAN'S room.

He expected Tantrums and Fight, Argument, Screaming but contrast to his expectations, SEAN was sitting quietly. He sadly smiled at his father with hint of moist in eyes. And it, in turn made Senior Xiao's heart wrench with pain.

"Dad..."

"Sean, my son........ Sean, you may hate me now. But trust me, whatever I am doing, it's for your own good son. You are young and naive. I don't want you to regret your decision later. It's just a infatuation son. And you are mistaking it as love. Also, the society would never accept this relationship. They will mock on your face. You understand, don't you son? "

Mr. Xiao asked caressing SEAN'S face. SEAN nodded, smiling sadly.

" I understand, dad..."

"Do you hate me? "

"No dad. How can I hate you!! I have got no one except you. If I hate you too, I would be all alone..."

"Me too, son. Me too."

Mr. Xiao hugged SEAN, patted his back. Then he kissed his forehead and went back to his office.......and immediately SEAN broke down, crying quietly.

"Honnnn, I am doing what you wanted me to. I understand now. I can't leave dad, I love him. I will prove myself. I will be a good son. But you got to come back. You promised. I love you Bobo. And I will wait till dad understands. I will wait......patiently,as long it takes..."

He sobbed silently and dozed off crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 359 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...
24.1K 1K 23
If you really are curious just read! ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โ˜œ๏ธŽ Very much finished โ˜ป๏ธŽ โœ”๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...
31.4K 1.5K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
13.6K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ข๐ณ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...