A Cold Mans Heart (Editing)

By I_dont_know_either_9

Vincent Hart is a cold hearted, handsome, ceo business man, making millions. Known for his good looks and bru... More

Boss Man
The Flirt
Closer
Memories
Explanation
Unexpected
Dont Leave Me
Going Slow
Fear
Thank You
Vulnerable
I Love You
Love Hurts
Day 1: Tired
Day 2: Nole
Day 3: Last Day
Missing Him
A/n(important)
Hope
A Good Guy
Eventful
Redo
Fulfilled
A/N

'Change of Heart'

19.7K 578 130
By I_dont_know_either_9

"Excuse me?" Luca asked.

"What. Did he. Tell you?" Vince asks again this time spacing out his words so Luca can hear him more clearly.

"Why...?"

"Am I not in charge of you?"

"Yes...?"

"And you have to do what I say?"

"Correct."

"So, I'm giving you an order to tell me what he said."

Not that I want to lie to him but I have a feeling that he would flip if I told him the truth, "He asked me if I wanted to go with him for lunch when we have our break." Luca says smoothly, without missing a beat. Luca's always been a good liar.

"Is that so?"

"Yep. And if that's all would you like me to fix your tie?" Luca points at the obviously rushed tie and chuckles.

"Please. I literally have no energy today."

Luca walked over to Vincent and Vincent turned his chair to him, "You poor baby." Luca joked pouting his bottom lip.

Vince rolled his eyes, "I had a rough night, lay off." Vince said letting Luca redo his tie.

Luca snorted, "Yeah, I heard." Luca started to laugh.

"Ugh, what did Nole tell you." Vince groaned.

"I have no idea what your talking about, Mr. Hart." Luca says acting oblivious as he finishes Vince's tie and pats it down.

"Yeah, right. Oh, I have to show you something." Vince says getting out papers.

Luca stood beside him and, Vince being Vince, pulled Luca down on his knee.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now be quiet while I explain this."

Vince went on about upcoming date events and numbers. All while this happened Vince rubbed Luca's back, getting further down. Vince wrapped his arm around Luca's waist and pulled him closer to his chest, as he explained everything to him as if he wasn't doing anything at all.

Luca had no choice but to wrap his arm around Vince's neck in fear of falling off. When Luca had his guard down Vince swiftly turned Luca on his lap so they were face to face.

Luca hung on to him since he was caught by surprise and didn't want to fall. Vince grinded their hips together making Luca's grip around him tighten. Vince groaned while Luca panted. Luca was holding back a moan but let it slip out when Vince grinded his hips harder into Luca's. Vince grabbed Luca's neck and brought his face towards his and kissed softly down his jawline. Vince was about to take another step when his phone ringed.

Vince groaned and reluctantly answered it, letting Luca get off him. Luca grabbed Vince's scheduling book and gave him a thumbs up, receiving a nod of confirmation in return.

Luca sat on the couch, sitting criss-crossed and started to fill out today's schedule and he filled in what he could for the rest of the week.

Vince knew he had won this battle, but he still has more to go. Progress is progress.
.
.
.
.
.

Vince didn't try anything again until Luca's break came around.

Luca had forgotten that he said that he was going out to lunch with Nole as a lie, so Vince confirmed to himself that it was indeed a lie.

Luca was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed while reading a book when Vince has 'a change of heart'

"Luca, can I ask you something?"

Luca looked up from his book and closed it, giving Vince all of his attention, "Sure, what is it?" Luca says with a small smile.

"Would you ever like to hang out together? Just to get to know each other more so you're not just an employee and so we won't have this god damn awkward silence anymore." Vince explained.

Luca laughed softly, "Sure, for the silence's sake."

"Of course." Vince joked.

Luca smiles widely and was about to return to his book but he saw the time and remembered that Vince had a meeting in 2 minutes, "Oh, uh, you have a meeting in 2 minutes."

Vince groaned, stood up, and fixed his suit, "Thank you, Luca. You can stay here in the meantime." Vince walked out of the room and Luca went over to his desk and sat in his chair.

Luca spun himself around in the chair  for a bit but got bored. He started to look through Vince's desk and while searching he found condoms making him laugh loudly.

He set the condoms down and when he looked up he saw Nole leaning against the door, startling Luca.

"Ugh, hey Nole. Don't scare me like that."

Nole chuckled and walked over to him, "I didn't mean to scare you, pretty face." Nole says taking a seat on the desk.

"It's fine. We still on for tonight?" Luca asks, excited to hang out with Nole again.

"Of course, I would never cancel on my little teddy bear." Nole said caressing Luca's cheek.

Luca rolled his eyes at the nickname, "Really? Pretty face, now teddy bear?"

Nole returned his hand to himself, "Yep, and I'm calling you them."

Luca chuckled, "Well I want to give you a nickname then."

"Go ahead. Give me your best nickname yet."

"Hmm... I'm gonna call you Everest because you're tall."

"I'll take it!" Nole exaggerated making Luca slowly shake his head with laughing.

Nole grabbed Luca's hands and was slowly pulling Luca in but Luca had a different idea. Luca spun the chair around making Nole fall on the floor and pout. Luca laughed, his stomach hurting in the process.

"Oh now you're getting it." Nole quickly got up and started tickling the already laughing Luca.

Luca soon fell out the chair and onto the floor but Nole didn't stop tickling him, "Nole!- I can't breathe- stop!" Luca laughed.

Luca pushed Nole off of him and caught his breath while Nole was laughing at him, "No fair." Luca pouted.

"Never said that I was fair." Nole replied calming down.

Luca pushed Nole's shoulder back and was about to stand up but Nole grabbed Luca's hands and pulled him back down.

"Yes, Nole?"

Nole was about to do speak but the office doors opened and they both stood up seeing, a clearly upset, Vince.

"And what were you two doing behind my desk on the floor?"

"Well we weren't about to have sex if that's what you're thing," Nole made his way by the door, "Plus if we were, we would have been on the couch. For comfort, you know?" Nole joked making Luca snort and Vince glare at Nole.

"Well, I'll be off. Bye, teddy bear." Nole flashed Luca a smirk.

"As to you, Everest." Luca replies trying to keep in his laughter.

Nole playfully rolled his eyes and left.

"Would you like to explain that?" Vince asked angrily.

"It's simple, he gave me a nickname, so I gave him a nickname. Oh, we were on the floor because he fell on the floor and I fell on the floor from laughing. If you wanted to know, which I'm guessing you did." Luca said with his never lacking confidence,

"Why are you back so early?" Luca asked.

"The meeting was cancelled." Vince made his way to his desk and sat in his chair, "I need you to stay longer than usual today, we have things to plan that can't be slacked on."

Luca got nervous, he worried if he had to cancel on Nole, "How long will this take?"

"Depends on how fast you work. Why, do you have plans?"

"Uh, yeah, sorta." Luca said rubbing his other arm, a habit he picked up in highschool when he got a bit too nervous.

"Well I wouldn't be too confident if I were you."

Luca groaned in his head and did what Vince told him to do.

.
.
.
.
.
.

When the day was coming to an end, Luca should have been leaving but he couldn't do to the things they had to prepare for. It turns out they have to plan things out for other companies coming there as a business trip and working out if they should combine their companies.

It was quite a lot of work to get everything thing planned, and with having to make space for the meetings, time wise. They had three days with the other companies after three days, the deals are off the table. So this is a serious and big thing they have to focus on.

Since Vince is grumpy when he's tired Luca had to be careful with him so he wouldn't blow a fuse. Luca tried to keep Vince going calmly and softly as he tried to motivate him.

"There's only just a few more things to get through today then we can do the rest tomorrow. We can do this." Luca tried to hide the fact that he was tired but his voice gave it away.

Luca stayed positive even though he really did feel like passing out. Vince knowing that Luca was trying to help him stay calm made Vince feel... different. But he just pushed the feeling aside.

"Thank you, Luca but you can go home now. It's 10 after all."

Luca being Luca wasn't about to let Vince do this himself, "What, no way. I'm not leaving you here to do it by yourself. We can do this together, it's fine."

"Luca." Vince said as a warning.

"Vince." Luca said standing his ground, getting his point across, "I'm not leaving."

Vince sighed, "You're too good for me." Vince admitted rubbing his face awake.

Luca smiled, "How about we take a quick break." Luca stood up from his chair next to Vince.

Luca took out his phone and turned on his music, "Come on, get up." Luca grabbed Vince's hands and pulled him out of his seat even though Vince was resisting.

Luca went over to the bookshelf and searched for a specific book and grabbed it. He opened the book and there was a large silver flask.

"How did you know that was in there and can you really blame me?" Vince asked as Luca opened the flask and took a drink and handed it to Vince.

"I got bored so I looked for a book and found it." Luca says watching Vince take a drink of the whiskey.

Luca pulled him to the front of his desk and danced, trying to get Vince to dance with him.

"Come on, Vince! Dance, it will help."

Vince liked seeing Luca dancing and so free spirited, it made him smile.

Vince loosened up and they started dancing together. They danced while drinking from the flask and laughed together. When the song changed to a more sexual vibe Vince pulled Luca to him, Luca's back on Vince's chest and Vince's hands on Luca's hips.

They moved their hips to the music as Vince's hands traveled Luca's body. Vince turned Luca around and grabbed his chin softly, moving their faces closer for a kiss.

Luca being a confident, hard to get person, smiled and backed away from Vince, "Nice try, Romeo. Come on let's get back to work so we can leave." Luca said relaxed as he grabbed his phone and turned the music off.

Vince stood there watching Luca take his seat and start working as he felt something different towards Luca.

It's nothing. Just fuck him and leave him. Easy.

Vince thought to himself.

Maybe giving him a chance wouldn't be so bad. He's kinda growing on me.

Luca thought to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 119K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
315K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
275K 14.3K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
5.3K 308 11
Mark hasn't been on one single date for the past four and a half years. Not because he isn't attractive to the ladies.. No, it's because he's loved o...