Mistaken

By rosymalik

Naruto is girl. She's always been, but when kids in the academy bully her, they start a rumor that naruto is... More

Chapter One: How it all began
Chapter Two: Paving my way
Chapter Three: Teme Teme Teme
Chapter Four: I don't like you... maybe
Chapter Five: Pervy Sage! Pervy Uchiha!
Chapter Six: Selfish and UnSelfish
Chapter Seven: Building up to fall
Chapter Eight : Drifting Away
Chapter Nine: Love is About Sacrifice
Chapter Ten: Mastermind with secrets
Chapter Eleven: Protecting loved ones
Chapter Twelve: Little Uchihas
Chapter Thirteen: Mama's ninja friends
Chapter Fourteen: Baby Daddy Issues
Chapter Fifteen: Double Trouble
Chapter Sixteen: Mama's Progress
Chapter Seventeen: Deadman don't speak
Chapter Eighteen:Mama Trains
Chapter Nineteen: Live fast Die young
Chapter Twenty: Maybe So
Chapter Twenty One- Clash of ideals
Chapter Twenty two- Let you burn
Important
Chapter Twenty Three: Child of mine
Chapter Twenty Four: The World In War
Chapter Twenty Five: as it progress
Chapter Twenty Six: Raging fire
Chapter Twenty Seven: Final Stand
Chapter Twenty Nine: Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Eight: Break the Cycle

3.6K 121 24
By rosymalik

Third Person POV:

"She's opening another portal!" Sasuke yelled as he dodged a few blows.

"Fuck! Kakashi block her!" Sakura yelled as she ripped a chunk of the ground and threw it up in the air.

Sasuke sneered as he jumped on the chunk of earth that Sakura had thrown up in the sky.

Kakashi grunted as he threw a few kunai in attempts to block Kaguya's retreat.

Kaguya sneered as she watched them try and attack her. The Goddess moved with ease as she blocked Sasuke's attack and then turned in time to dodge Naruto as she tried to attack her from behind.

Sakura was panting loudly as she watched them both miss. She grimaced as she sprinted forward. "We have to knock the bitch out of the sky." She hissed as she glanced at Kakashi who seemed to also be exhausted.

"They aren't that Taijutsu oriented. They use high-level Ninjutsu but she would be able to repel those kinds of attacks." Kakashi muttered, his voice sounded tired and raspy as he spoke.

Sakura glanced up and nodded. " They can't use the seals until the bitch stays still." she muttered as she watched them fight above her. Her eyes narrowed and she nodded.

"Regroup!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and the two of them made sure to disengage and fell back.

"You got anything?" Naruto called out as she spit out a mouthful of blood. "You guys get ready to use the seals. Kakashi, you back these two up. I'm going to make an opening." Sakura grunted as she moved forward.

She kneeled her chakra within her letting it move through her tenketsu and strengthen her body as much as she could. The diamond on her forehead began to glow and black lines covered her body as she sped forward. She hissed as she made contact with the Chakra Goddess. She tried not to expel too much chakra as she began a fast-paced battle.

She trusted that Naruto and Sasuke would take the opening when it came up.

Even as Kaguya dominated the fight she was slowly being pushed back. Sakura grinned as blood spilled through her teeth as she pushed her body harder. Goddess or not, Kaguya was no Taijutsu expert. She would push back this monster even if it killed her.

Kaguya screamed in anger as she was pushed back. "Mortal you dare strike a divine being!" Her voice rang loudly making the earth tremble as her face contorted to one of anger.

The goddess lashed out, she kneeled her chakra and the action itself was making Sakura falter.

Sakura was sweating, her body trembled and her blood ran cold. The immense chakra pressure she felt from being so close to Kaguya made her feel that her body would give out on her at any moment.

She tried to push it to the back of her mind as she lashed out angrily. "Damn you!" Sakura yelled out as she kneeled more chakra and tried to push her body forward.

"I will not be defeated by some mere mortal. Not again!" The woman screamed as she managed to push Sakura back.

Sakura grunted as her arm was dislocated, instead of falling back she pushed herself forward.

"Fuck you!!" Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs as she punched the goddess her fist landing on the woman's chin which sent her back.

That was all Naruto and Sasuke needed. They moved forward with their hands stretched out.

It seemed as if time had stopped. Sakura stumbled back relaxing slightly as Kakashi was able to grab her and pull her away from the furious goddess.

Naruto screamed as she felt the Sages chakra leave her body. Her tenketsu ached at the sudden loss of chakra. Sasuke let out a low groan as he used his rinnegan to pull away from the technique.

"Get away from that!" Kakashi yelled as he tugged Sakura away from the technique.

"Damn it!" Naruto yelled as she managed to kick back and started to run.

Kaguya screamed, her voice carrying out through the dimension as the chucked of rock collided against her. "Move! Move!" Kakashi yelled as he looked back.

It was as if the dimension was collapsing against itself, the sky was crumbling at the force of the technique.

Naruto was running as fast as she could her eye-catching sight of a shadowy figure. She gritted her teeth and reached out grabbing black Zetsu and slinging him toward the sealing technique.

She couldn't help the smirk on her face as it was stuck against the pilling rocks along with Kaguya.

"The dimension is collapsing! If we don't find a way out we will be sucked in as well!" Sasuke yelled as he ran forward his Sharingan spinning as he tried to find a way out.

"There!" Sakura yelled as she was barely conscious from her battle.

"There's a portal there!" Kakashi reaffirmed as he tugged Sakura a bit harder as he led her toward the portal. "We don't have time!" Naruto screamed.

"Use my chakra Kit!" Kurama yelled as he pumped his chakra through Naruto's system.

Naruto ran forward grabbing Kakashi and Sakura. At her top speed, she could move faster than them so she dragged them toward the portal that had opened up.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sakura yelled as she stumbled and tried to keep up. Her body was nearly being dragged as Naruto held her arm tightly. "We are almost..." She trailed off as the three of them made it through the threshold.

"Fuck!" Sakura screamed as they went through. Kakashi's eyes widened as he noticed that they were freefalling.

Sasuke was the last one out and was the first to react to the fall. He instantly summoned his Susano. he didn't reach out to help out the others who were still free falling.

The moment Naruto saw the Susano she tossed both Kakashi and Sakura towards it. It was their quick reflexes that allowed them to grab ahold of the giant chakra humanoid.

Sakura screamed in pain as she grabbed on, her already dislocated shoulder cracked as she was forced to catch herself. Her eyes rolled back as her other shoulder popped and dislocated as well. But she held on her fingers curling in on the construct as she held on for dear life. Kakashi had better luck and was able to send chakra to his arms to reinforce them before he was forced to catch himself on the leg of the Susano.

Naruto was barely able to call on the remnants of the power of the sage and was able to float down to the ground.

Naruto collapsed on the floor and took in deep breaths. "Naruto!" Minato yelled as he placed a had on his daughter's shoulder. Naruto panted as she looked up, a small smile crossing on her face for a second before looking to where Sasuke had landed.

Naruto stood up, her body was trembling as she ran forward to where Kakashi and Sakura landed. "Are you guys alright!" She called out. Kakashi was able to help Sakura up and nodded. "Mostly we are." He called out as he helped Sakura up and popped Sakura's shoulder back in place. "I'll live." Sakura called out as she lifted her arm up and placed it on her broken shoulder.

" I can heal this." She stammered out, her body nearly collapsing as she tried to stand by herself.

Sasuke stared at all of them, an unreadable expression on his face.

"What the hell." Naruto coughed out and rubbed her face. "We actually did it." She laughed as she looked up at the sky. There was another moon forming in the sky much bigger than the old one.

"Thank you for sealing her once again." A voice broke Naruto out of her thoughts. Her body stiffened as she was once again face to face with the Sage of Six paths.

" From now on you will no longer have to worry about her." The man stated and Naruto nodded. "Now to release the reanimation technique.

At that Naruto stiffened and she turned to her father. She walked up and stood in front of Minato. She opened her mouth, but she was unsure of what to say.

Minato looked at her, there was a soft sad look in his eyes as he looked at his daughter for what could possibly be the last time.

"I can't wait to tell Kushina what a wonderful daughter we had." He stated and Naruto engulfed him in a hug.

"You let her know, all of the good and all of the bad. Ya heard!" She called out as she pulled away and looked up at her father.

"You let her know that I tried my best, make sure she knows about everything, tell her I did my best in school and became a kickass ninja, tell her that I wish I could have been with her for a bit longer. Also, make sure to kick Jiraiya's ass for not saying goodbye and for not coming back. Aki and ryuu miss him. Tell them both that I am fine now. Tell them about all that happened and that I won't see them till I am a wrinkled old grandma. Ya know!" Naruto stammered out as tears flowed down her face.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to see the third Hokage. She quickly engulfed him in a hug. "Jiji! you.... you take care of yourself and thank you, thank you for taking care of me when you could. I know there was not much you could do. Thank you for everything." She cried out. She pulled away to see them disintegrate in front of her, she could see their chakra imprints begin to float up in a flash of light and disappear.

Her chest hurt. How could so many people she cared about be gone. Her shoulders trembled as she wiped her tears. The war was finally over.

She turned and there was a soft sad smile on her face. "It's over this hell. It's finally over." She gasped out.

"We will release the techniques after we kill the Kages." Sasuke stated as he began to unsheath his Katana.

Naruto's expression changed. "No. I don't know what the hell you are thinking but the last thing we fucking need is for the major leaders of Military dictatorships to be killed and for there to be more chaos." She snapped as she glared at Sasuke.

"They are corrupt." he sneered at her and she snorted. "And you're going to replace them? How will you deal with the political fallout? The Ninja that go rogue? We are lucky that they are still alive. With the shared alliances we can probably make peace treaties." Naruto glared at him her chakra beginning to be kneeled inside of her as she build it up.

Sasuke glared at her and open his mouth to speak. "The war is over, let the lands rest. Konoha will have the major sway, who will challenge us and start a war after this? Stand down sasuke. If you think I will let you lay a hand on any of them. You are in a rude awakening." She hissed as she felt him build up his chakra.

"So we are going to continue to allow their corrupt reins?" he asked and she sneered. "Violence won't lead to peace. This is the time to consider our next steps, besides. You haven't been in here that long. Everyone is tired of the war." Naruto hissed.

They wasted no time to attack each other. Kakashi and Sakura were pushed back by the shockwaves.

"These fucking idiots are going to kill themselves and we can't get rid of the genjutsu without them!" Sakura hissed as she tried to heal herself.

"The fight won't last long, they are both exhausted. If Sasuke starts to win I'll step in." Kakashi barely mumbled out, he could barely keep himself standing upright at this point. His body was finally beginning to shut down. He couldn't even remember the last time he was able to rest.

Kakashi had been running from one battlefield to another and the only thing that had kept him going were the solider pills. Sakura had come from the medic camp so she was physically less exhausted but was injured.

They watched from the sidelines as the two of them fought. Sakura grimaced as she watched the ruthless techniques. Had naruto not been exhausted she could probably kill Sasuke. With the amount she had fought in the past few months Naruto was now a very formidable S-class Ninja. Sasuke was strong as well and probably S-class as well but lacked the vast experience that Naruto now possessed.

The battle seemed to last all night, the battle took place where the 10 tailed beasts had rampaged, their techniques devastating the land.

The other two members of team seven could only watch and wait to see what the outcome would be.

By daybreak, it seemed that their long battle ended. Sakura didn't waste a second as she dashed forward to see what the ending of the battle was.

Naruto groaned she slowly glanced over to see her arm was now gone. "Damn, Even like this I couldn't...." Sasuke muttered. Naruto slowly looked up and saw that he was looking at her as he was bleeding out beside her.

"Damn you Sasuke. You never make it easy do ya?" Naruto chuckled and began coughing loudly.

"I guess you win, I just wanted..... you'll be hokage one day right? That was your dream. Make it so that no one, has to sacrifice as much as him." Sasuke looked away as he looked up to the sky.

"Course not, who do you think I am. I won't make someone have to go through what you and Itachi went through." Naruto stated as she looked away. "You knew?" He asked in between coughs.

"Found out, Ya know. Obito killed my parents too. He was my father's student and my mother loved him like her own. kinda fucked up ain't it." She stated as she glanced at Sasuke.

"Guess he was a bastard through and through, huh." He replied with a small grimace.

"Mom said she was friends with your mom. Teammates. We were supposed to grow up being best friends or something like that." Naruto added as she tried to move but her body was too tired to move.

"Who would have guessed." He muttered as he struggled to turn back to look at Naruto.

"If I die, here from blood loss. There are a few things I want you to know." Naruto stated and Sasuke stiffened at what she said, his eyes going wide at the thought of Naruto actually dying.

"I also left the village, for about 2 years and hid in the land of iron. Jiraiya found me. I was.... I was pregnant. I found out about Obito and knew he would kill me like he killed my mother and father." She stated while trying to ignore Kurama who was growling and telling her it was a bad idea to tell Sasuke. Sasuke's head snapped towards her and he looked at Naruto with wide eyes.

"I gave birth to two small bundles of joy. Aki my sweet little girl and Ryuu my adorable little boy, they look so much like you. They don't even look like me except for the whisker marks on their cheeks." naruto chuckled and Sasuke was trying to sit up.

"W-what?!"He stammered out in shock. "Sakura tried to kill you because you joined Akatsuki. Pain had killed Ryuu in the attack on the village." Naruto continued but started to say but cough loudly.

Sasuke was breathing heavy at what Naruto had said. He had children and his son was already dead. A feeling of dread build up in his chest at the thought of that.

"I was crushed when I found out he was murdered. At the end of the attack, Pain revived everyone and he was alive again. I was. I didn't know what to do. I held them in my hands and cried." Naruto stated as tears pooled in her eyes at the memory.

"Sakura was the one that had found him dead. Aki was trying to wake him up and Sakura... she wasn't quite the same after that. Neither was Aki, she watched him get killed. I guess that's why she tried to kill you when she found out you joined Akatsuki." Naruto finished off as she glanced at Sasuke who was staring at her with wide eyes and blood tears running down his cheeks.

"Karin was pregnant. I adopted him, little Hiroyuki. I haven't seen them in months." Naruto stated and Sasuke opened his mouth.

"I, I didn't know. Karin. She never meant anything. I was..." He tried to find an excuse to tell her and Naruto chuckled.

"We hadn't seen each other in years. Technically we weren't together. You don't need to give me an excuse. Shit happens. I've come to realize that. You were a rogue ninja. Technically you still are." She stated as she glanced at him. He grimaced and looked down to avoid her gaze.

"Ever since before the war. They've been with the toads. Karin, Sakura and Hinata will be the ones to take care of them if I die." Naruto finished off and Sasuke opened his mouth to speak as Sakura landed beside Naruto.

" Damn! What the hell were you idiots thinking!" Sakura yelled as she reached out and began closing off Naruto's wound.

"Sorry." Naruto coughed out and tried to smile at Sakura. "Shut it, at least sound like you actually regret it!" She snapped as she glared at Sasuke.

" You have to heal him too. In order to break the Genjutsu, we need him." Naruto stated as she looked up at Sakura who scoffed and reached out and began to slowly close his wound.

"Count your blessings Sasuke! Had Naruto not been as merciful I'd leave you to die." She grunted and Kakashi dropped down.

"Are you two done trying to kill each other? " He asked and looked at Sasuke with narrow eyes. "She won, I'll do as she says." he muttered and Kakashi nodded. "Here. I'll help you up. You need to break the Genjutsu." he stated and Naruto nodded as Kakashi helped her sit up. He then helped Sasuke up and they both placed their hands together and released the genjustu.

The shinobi who had been wrapped by the chakra tree were being released. They all began to wake up. Most were disoriented and without anybody to tell them what happened, they were confused.

Soon Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi returned.

It took weeks for the troops to return to their villages. Once healed and better rested the shinobi cheered and celebrated their victory. The Kage knew that there would definitely be a baby boom across the shinobi villages and most were probably going to be from relationships held from their ninja and shinobi from other villages.

It took a while to dismantle the camps, explore the defeated enemy bases and censor most of what happened. The ninja who were mainly on the camps drank and sang.

For months they had been pushed to their limits, from their bases being under constant attack and the paranoia that had run rampant most ninja were relieved to finally relax and even then the ninja who had been at the battlefield longer were having a hard time letting down their guard.

As they returned to their homes they were greeted with roaring crowds.

The dead had been giving back to their correct villages where they would be given a correct burial.

Sasuke was taken in as a rogue ninja and was being tried for his crimes, his 'contribution' towards the was being taken into account on his case.

Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin left as soon as they could. Karin had said her final regards toward Naruto before vanishing.

Naruto smiled as she looked up at the sky. She was finally going home. She had been in charge of helping the clean up of the war. She was a war hero and everywhere she went shinobi would bow at her.

She didn't really care as much she was ready to go home to her kids. Hiroyuki was probably about a year old by now.

Sakura glanced over at her friend. "We are finally coming back."

"Yeah, and I'm not the only one to come back happy." Naruto chuckled as she glanced at Umi who was walking a step behind Sakura. "The Tsuchikage said it was okay." Sakura grinned as she held her girlfriend's hand and sent her a grin.

Naruto snorted and looked back at the road and grinned as she saw the incoming gates.

"Well, at least we are home." She stated as she hurried forward.

As soon as Naruto stepped into the village they greeted and cheered for her. She smiled but hurried to the Hokage tower.

"Well, well you three are finally home. I know you have been dying to come home but as high commanders, we needed you to help with the cleanup." Tsunade stated as Kurama summoned himself.

"No more chit chat, Summon the frogs!" He demanded eagerly.

Naruto nodded as did the hand signs with her one arm. "Reverse Summon!" She yelled out and the wet nurse, anbu and kids appeared.

"Huh?" Ryuu looked around and his eyes widened as he saw Naruto. "Mama!" Aki yelled as she ran into Naruto who was crouched down. "Mama!" Ryuu began to cry loudly as he walked towards her. "I'm home, I've been gone but mama is finally back." Naruto began to cry loudly as Kurama engulfed them in a hug.

"Kurama!" Aki squealed as she cried louder. "You were gone, you didn't come back, we thought! Mama!" Ryuu cried loudly as he held her close.

" I said I'd be back. Mama doesn't break her promises!" Naruto says as she pulls away and looks at both of them. "Look at you, you've grown so much. I can barely recognize you two!" She exclaimed as she tried to wipe their tears with her one hand.

"Naruto-sama." The medic bowed as she held Hiroyuki who was about a year and a few months old.

"Look at you! Your baby brother has grown so much, I can barely recognize him!" She exclaimed as she looked at the dark-haired boy. His hair was so dark it nearly looked black but it had a tint of red. He still looked a lot like Aki and Ryuu except on a few things.

"You can carry him you know." The medic encouraged and Naruto grimaced.

"It would be difficult." She stated as she held up her stub. Aki and Ryuu gasped as they noticed her arm was gone. "What happened?" Ryuu asked.

"A lot of things kit. A lot of things happened." Kurama stated as he patted her head and Aki looked up at him and engulfed him in a hug.
___________

Aye that's it for this chapter.

The epilogue will be up soon.

Please review!

Rosyhatake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 11K 40
Naruko Uzumaki is the girl that everyone avoids. Nobody likes her or even treats her like a human being. They call her names, throw things at her, in...
102K 2K 30
Naruto x fem sasuke βœ… Itachi being a genius, even before the plan of uchiha massacre which he predicted beforehand, he managed to encourage his only...
186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
32.8K 1.6K 19
❝ THE GIRL IN HER RIBCAGE WEARS A BLOODY CROWN. ❞ ε‚· ━━ The world will either make you or break you, and maybe Kakashi was born with a dick between he...