Wound Healing (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Ally is a Operating Theatre Nurse who loves her new job working in one of London's busiest hospitals after ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Epilogue to follow soon)
Chapter 40 - Epilogue
Sequel?
Fading Scars

Chapter 35

16.5K 606 57
By mm9023

"Ally yaaay you are here, Rach wasnt too sure if you could make it with..well...How is she" Shel asked sympathetically as she gripped Ally's elbow tightly.

Typical Shel she always cared about others and was a good friend, Rach was a lucky girl that Shel was willing to put up with her for the rest of her life.

"She's..well..you know" Ally frowned.

Sandra had begged Ally since she got back from Katie's office this afternoon to end her life.

Just plain and simple inject her with enough morphine until it sent into a coma and her organs one by one would shut down and finally her heart.

Ally was grateful when she checked her phone forgetting that tonight was the dress rehearsal for the wedding despite the fact Ally knew Jane was going to be here she needed out of the house.

Time to think was she willing to give Sandra what she wanted...a free pass to death while Ally had to live with the consequences...

"Ally....Ally...." Rach shook her friends as Ally gasped shaking her thoughts away.

"You ok babes" Rach asked concerned as she glared at Ally.

"Yeh sorry...I was miles away" Ally smiled and she coughed looking towards the kitchen of her old flat as she heard Jane's irritating laugh. Ugh maybe this wasn't where she wanted to be after all...

"Come on in..the girls are all in their dresses" Rach smiled as she tugged her friend by the elbow. Making her way into the kitchen the girls all whipped their heads around to greet her.

"Hi Alison" Jane smiled as she gripped onto Katie who gave Ally a loving smile.

"Come on babe your turn to show us how hot you look" Shel smiled as she took Ally by the hand and led her out towards her old room.

Ally needed to keep it together but she couldn't...she couldn't do this...an evening with snotty remarks from Jane and small talk about the latest bimbo on the runway..a drink is what Ally needed..

Ally sighed as she plonked down on the bed holding the purple dress...she needed to suck it up and be happy tonight..this was Rach and Shel's big day in a week.

She needed to be a good friend and leave whatever else was going at the door. She heard the front door opening again followed by muffling voices as she stood up and began to get undressed..standing in her underwear the bedroom door burst open.

"Oh hello there sexy" Tiff's eyes widened as they circulated around Ally's body..

Ally looked over Tiff's shoulder seeing Rach roll her eyes along with Jane giggling and Katie stood uncomfortably as they were heading for the sofa.

"Shut the door Tiff" Ally shouted covering her bra and knickers not that it was much help. Tiff laughed as she gripped the door and shut it from the inside.

"Do you mind" Ally snapped reaching for the dress as Tiff shook her head

"Not at all...not at all" she smirked her eyes perving over Ally.

Ally couldn't help but let out a short laugh despite everything she was glad Tiff was here.

"Here let me help" Tiff said as she took half of the dress allowing Ally to slip it over her head.

"Thanks" Ally mumbled.

"I haven't heard from you in a couple of days..how have you been" Tiff asked as Ally suddenly felt herself tear up.

"Heeeeey" Tiff hushed as Ally was full blown in tears now.

Tiff gripped Ally in her arms as she sat them on the edge of the bed..

"What's going on baby girl...let it out" Tiff sighed as she rubbed a sobbing Ally's shoulder.

**

"What took you so long...oh wow Ally you look stunning" Shel gasped as Ally gave a nervous smile as she stepped out of her old room in her bridesmaid dress.

"Looking sexy Harris" Rach blurted which earned her a smack from Shel as they began to laugh.

"Exactly what I said" Tiff agreed giving Ally's bum a light pinch as she picked up the bottles she brought from the bar.

"Who's for some champagne" Tiff asked as she held the bottles in her hand and made her way to the kitchen.

"I'll help with the glasses" Katie mumbled standing up and following Tiff swiftly into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you playing at" Katie snapped in a low harsh tone as she made sure everyone else was still fussing over the dresses.

"I don't know what you mean Doc" Tiff teased searching the cupboards for some wine glasses.

"You know Ally is with me..so stop that shit with her" Katie snapped harshly as she folded her arms.

Her blood was boiling, she groaned inwardly as soon as Rach opened the door and in walked Tiff with a box full of booze.

Katie wanted to grab Tiff by the hair when she watched the older woman walk towards Ally's old room as soon as Tiff found out where Ally was.

She was jealous, jealous that Tiff could just walk in on Ally whenever she wanted and it seemed normally. There was no way she herself could just get up from the sofa and walk into the room.

Give Ally a kiss and tell her how much she missed her even if it was only 5 hours since she last seen Ally. Tiff was doing this on purpose, the flirting and bum pinching it was everything Katie couldn't do in front of the other women.

One more week and Katie would be free. She couldn't wait to bring Ally on a holiday away from here. 2 weeks of just the two of them..somewhere sunny and hot where she could perve on Ally all day in a bikini, the next week was going to be torture and Tiff was making sure of it.

"Oh calm your tits Yank...Ally was upset so I was just being there for her since you are too busy behaving yourself in front of Cruella deville out there" Tiff whispered back as she counted the glasses.

"Upset" Katie frowned.

Ally had been in a great mood this afternoon in her office...more than great, why was she upset now.

"What do you mean upset" Katie asked as Tiff ignored her as she began to pour the champagne into glasses.

"Tiff fuck sake answer me" Katie snapped as she yanked the bottle from the older woman's hand.

Tiff sighed as she played nervously with one of the wine glasses.

Ally had broken down, she looked so fragile in that room while Tiff tried her hardest to be there for her but how was Tiff to know what to do.

Ally was put in a shitty position by Sandra, fuck Tiff was heartless at the best of times but if one of her mates asked her to overdose them. Tiff was sure she wouldn't have the balls to.

Katie clearly didn't have a fucking clue what was going on and Tiff wasn't about to land Ally into it...telling a doctor about this was the last thing Ally needed even if it was her ex wife.

"Look it's not my place to say...Ally needs you right now Katie" Tiff said honestly as she looked into the surgeon's worried eyes.

"I know we don't see eye to eye but we both want what's best for that fragile girl out there...so I'm telling you...she needs you to just be there for her" Tiff said as she picked up the filled glasses and left a confused Katie stood in the kitchen.

Katie carried the last of the glasses as she soon followed Tiff out handing a nervous looking Tiff and Ally the remaining glasses as Ally gave her a weak smile.

Katie knew Ally had been crying, she hated seen those brown eyes in pain..she wished she could just make it all go away.

"Can we talk for a minute" Katie whispered to Ally as Ally nervously glanced over to Jane who was deep in conversation with Shel and Shel's sister.

"Go on I've got you covered just hurry up" Tiff grumbled as she took the bottle from Katie's hand and began to distract the others as Ally and Katie quietly made their way back into the kitchen.

"Al are you ok" Katie asked concerned as she placed her hands on Ally's hips.

Ally's tears began to fall as she wrapped her arms around Katie...what was she going to do...she needed to make her mind up soon..could she tell Katie what Sandra wanted her to do.

Katie was still technically her consultant..if she knew about it she could go to the police or anything.

"Baby tell me what's wrong..I want to help you" Katie whispered as she began to wipe Ally's tears away begging for the nurse to open up to her.

Ally's eyes locked with Katie's, she could see the worry in Katie's eyes. She couldn't dump this on Katie.

Katie had enough stress to deal with, with work and telling Jane the truth next week..she didn't need this too.

Ally had to make her own mind up about this. Sandra was strict in her instructions for Katie her bloody doctor not to know anything about this.

"Nothing..I'm just a little teary is all" Ally sniffed as she braved a smile. Katie gave her a confused look before giving her a smile and taking her lips against her own for a short kiss.

"You look beautiful by the way" Katie smiled causing Ally's smile to widen further..it really was for the best that Katie didn't know what Ally was up to at least until she figured out what she was going to do.

**

Ally shut the front door quietly, she had just endured an awkward drive back to Sandra's.

Jane insisting that Katie drove Ally home on their way back to Katie's. Ally tried her hardest to say she would be fine in a taxi but Jane was having none of it.

Making sure she held onto Katie as much as she could in the passenger seat with her small talk about fashion week.

Ally sighed in the back seat and she stared out the window, occasionally glancing at the drivers mirror Katie's eyes were staring back as she focused on the road every now and then.

Ally had managed to keep it together for the remainder of the night. She gave Katie a weak smile through the mirror as they pulled up in front of Sandra's house mumbled her good byes and quickly made her way into Sandra's house.

"Alison is that you" Sandra's hoarse voice echoed out as Ally took a deep breath and made her way into the sitting room. The room was filled with darkness as Ally went to put the small lamp on nearby.

"How was your night" Sandra questioned as Ally stared at her clammy skin, taking a seat next to the fragile woman she looked into Sandra's grey eyes..this wasn't her boss anymore.

The Sandra Wilson she knew, this was a woman who had given up a long time ago and needed her freedom.

Ally glanced around the darkened room..it was cruelty. Sandra lying here day after day barely eating or drinking and having Ally having to clean up after her because she was too weak to move., her skin was starting to breaking down.

Sure the pain was being managed with the morphine Ally had been giving Sandra but it could never take way the pain Sandra felt inside spending her life looking after others.

Now here she was living a life she always feared of having. Ally could see it clearly now...she needed to let Sandra go, let her make her own choice now.

Sandra didn't chose to have cancer but she could at least choose when she was going to die and not let the cancer beat her to it.

"I'll do it" Ally said as Sandra's eyes furrowed

"Alison" Sandra whispered as warmth began to fill her teary eyes

"Just give me tonight with you Sandra" Ally said as she wiped away her own tears..gripping Sandra's hand in her own..she knew she was doing the right thing.

**

Katie felt the sickness rise to her throat as she raced up the entrance of Sandra's house.

Checking her voice mail as she left theatre a little under an hour ago, she got here as quickly as should could.

Seeing the three missed calls from Ally's number and one voice mail she felt her heart sink listening to Ally's low timid voice she asked Katie to get her as soon as she could.

Katie panicked as she sat in the back of a taxi through lunch hour traffic repeatedly trying to get in contact with Ally but there was no answer.

She had even rang Rach and Tiff on her way over but they hadn't heard from Ally since last night.

"Al" Katie shouted up the stairs as she entered the quiet house, there was nothing. She made her way into the sitting room.

Ally was knelt her head bowed down as her body shook with emotion as Sandra's lifeless body lay in peace, Ally gripped onto rigid hand.

"Babe" Katie choked back her tears as she dropped her handbag and knelt next to the sobbing nurse.

Ally's reddened eyes looked up into Katie's as she began to sob harder this time as Katie wrapped her arms around her. As Katie held Ally into her chest, her heart sank further as she noticed the numerous empty vials of morphine...what the hell was going on...

So I know I keep saying it but it really is nearing the end of this book!I do want to start something new so if anyone has an requests on a type of book..do let me know I'd like to know what type of story you guys would be interested in reading..so comment below or PM me!Thanks for all your support :-D xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 104 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
394K 13.5K 31
**Girlxgirl** Logan Gordon, high school senior with a bright future and a talent for soccer. Lila Masters, world famous surgeon with unsurpassed skil...
97.7K 4K 23
Jessie takes a job as a doctor's assistant for writing inspiration. Trying to run away from her demons, can she allow herself to love when sparks beg...
424K 12.5K 31
A blonde, who is chasing her career as a surgeon, has struggled to maintain a relationship. Everything, besides her immediate family and best friends...