10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom...

By RockBandz1

Savvy has always lived in the shadow of her gorgeous mother. All the guys at school refer to her mother as a... More

10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom's A Milf
10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom's a Milf

10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom's A Milf

1.1K 26 14
By RockBandz1

10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom's A Milf

Ch. 3

_

I think I made my mom cry that night.

I did feel guilty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not heartless. But I just can't believe that she would date someone that young.

Oh well. She's dating him and it doesn't look like she's going to stop anytime soon. I guess my opinion means nothing to her.

I looked at the clock. It was ten in the morning. I groaned, knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

I rolled out of my bed, hitting the carpeted floor. My face plant made me groan again at my own stupidity.

I wanted the familiar warmth of my plush bed. But I refused to go back to sleep and have nightmares of 'them'.

I stood, flexing my back hearing my joints pop. I let out a huge yawn. My face screwed up when I smelled my breath.

Morning breath sucks.

I rushed to the bathroom brushing my teeth, and doing my other morning routines.

Shower. Check.

Hair. Check.

Clothes. Clothes? What to wear?

I rummaged through my hazardous closet. It mostly consisted of skinny jeans and T-shirts with weird sayings.

I settled on a light yellow shirt that had big block letters on the front saying, 'You can wear your heart on your sleeve'. Then on the back it says, 'The hell if I leave mine out for someone to take'.

I then picked out a pair of grey sweats. They had an elastic bottom, which allowed them to scrunch up. Very convenient for dancing, I can't trip over them. On the left hip it had the number 24, all around it were swirling designs outlined in yellow.

Then I threw on some hi-tops and was out the door. It was chilly but I only had to run a few blocks to get to the local Community Club. They let people come for many things. You could sign up for a sport and be on the recreational sports team, or just do something for fun.

Once I entered the large building, I walked down the long hallway that I knew lead to the Dance Room.

I opened the doors to see people already occupying the space. They were dancing to some hip-hop song. It seemed like they were practicing because they were all synchronized in their movements. It was hypnotic. Each move was done fluidly and without difficulty. They changed their positions and began to dance in pairs.

Each guy lifted their partner up and swung them over their head. Only to have the girls slide underneath them and whip back into their previous positions. The transitions were done smoothly.

Then they all started to dance closely together, hips swaying in a dirty gesture. It was great choreography, but it was missing something.

“You!” I heard someone yell. Me?!

I stopped looking at the beautiful dance and focused on who called me. The music suddenly stopped. All eyes were now on me.

The partnered couples were frozen in their position.

I then realized that there was one guy who didn't have a partner and he was sitting off to the side. He's the one that called me.

Oh no, I hate awkward situations.

He slowly made his way over. Nervousness gripped my throat in a choke hold. I gave a weak smile.

He didn't find it amusing. He waved me the rest of the way over, a serious expression on his face.

Slowly, he inspected me. Circling me in an intimidating way.

“What were you doing?” He asked. So the questions begin.

“Um, I was watching?” My answer came out as more of a question.

“Are you a spy?” He asked looking me in the eye. Wow, he had really pretty eyes. Cobalt blue, just like the eyes of the street dancer dude. It seemed unnatural for his eyes to be that color. Then my eyes moved down. Is it possible to say that this guy had the lips of an angel? Well he did.

I just stared at his lips for awhile. When I saw them moving, I realized that he said something.

“What?” I asked trying to cool my burning cheeks. Did he see me staring? By the smirk on his face, I'm guessing he did. Dammit, that smirk brought my attention back down to his lips. Yummm. Scrumptious, like... Cap n' Crunch.

I heard laughter all around the spacious room.

“Okay I know my lips are very scrumptious, as you put it, but I need you to focus.” He replied easily.

Oh no, did I say that out out loud. Cheeks. Turning. Pink.

I slapped my chilled hands to my cheeks to cool them down. Ahhh, it worked. Slowly I removed my hands and asked, “What was the question?”

“Are you spying on us?” Well, he didn't have to say it that slow. I understand English.

“No, I was just watching,” I gave a timid smile.

“This is a closed rehearsal.”At this, I frowned.

“But I always come here Saturday mornings, Miss Ashley always lets me use the Dance Room.” Miss Ashley was a sweet woman in her late twenties who helps out her dad up here at the Center. He was getting too old so she decided to help him out.

“Well we need this dance room to rehearse for our upcoming Dance Battle.” He told me in a suave voice. Hmmm. That voice came from his lips. Maybe if I just take one last look.

No! Mustn't. Look. At. Lips.

Wait did he just say Dance Battle?

“Ohhh! A Dance Battle?” I asked excitedly. He gave me a weird look but nodded his head.

“That's so cool! I've always wanted to dance in one.” My mom would never let me dance in one of those types of competitions. It was either dance recitals or The Floetry Of Poetry. That's sort of like a poetry in motion type thing. It's down at the Lodge. I didn't like it very much, because there wasn't really much competition. And nobody ever won those things. So it was basically pointless.

He raised an eyebrow. Well now he's starting to grate on my nerves.

“Well, that's great, but we need to continue practicing so if you could..?” He trailed off. If he was insinuating that I should leave, he was sadly mistaken.

Pushing my way past him, I put my dance bag on the small table in the far corner. The place had so much room, it was perfect for practicing. Not to mention the windows on each wall. There was also a skylight, which brought in a natural glow making the room shine with beauty.

“You guys won't even notice I'm here.” With that being said I started to dance in a small area. Warming up with simple moves. It felt great to loosen my tight muscles.

I noticed that their music started again. I just used their music to dance to. It had a nice beat and I wouldn't disturb them by putting mine on.

Soon I lost in the mesmerizing beat. My movements were wild with energy. Each of my limbs doing what they were told. The music filling my ears, running through my veins. Each move was sexy, yet it was done with such flawlessness that I couldn't believe it was me dancing. Lately all I've been doing is dancing. Putting my emotions into it.

Disgust at my mother for dating a man so much younger than her. Anger at my mother's new boyfriend. Sadness at my parents' divorce. Envy at the thought of my dad's new family. And Pain. Everyone feels pain.

At this last emotion, my movements became edgy. They were somehow sharper, with a new found fierceness.

I was snapped back into reality when I heard the music come to a stop. I turned to see them all looking at me. What?

The boy came over to me.

“Dance with me.” He said. Well it seemed like I didn't have a choice because I was soon being pulled into a dance number. A different song was playing. The beat told me that it was obviously for a Tango ensemble.

We began to dance together. I let him take control. We worked our way to the center of the room. I looked into his eyes. And got lost in them.

I could barely tell what we were doing. All I knew was that he was leading me. We then dipped, back arching. My head was so close to the ground I thought I would fall.

But I didn't. He snapped me back up. My hair came from its perfect pony-tail and whipped around us. He twisted me out. My feet moving rapidly, trying to keep up with the beat. I could hardly believe that I was actually dancing to the impossibly fast tempo. Then I was whirled back in. My eyes were again hooked to his.

Soon both of his hands were on the back of my thighs. What was he doing. He hooked one of my legs around his middle. While he began guiding my other leg up. Soon my leg was straight in the air, above us. 

The leg that I had hooked around him was brought down to the ground, so now my legs were at 180 degrees. He held me close, supporting my body. I was starting to feel hot. I was then being spun around in circles on my pointed toe. Everything whirred past my eyes. I was spinning too fast to even attempt to focus my sight.

I had no idea what he wanted me to do now so I looked at him. We were communicating through our body language and eyes.

Finally my leg was brought down, much to my relief. He makes sure that I'm standing on two feet and then we continue to dance. It was everything; beautiful, sexy, steamy, awe-inspiring, hypnotic, fun, and flawless.

Next thing I know, he jumps, his hands on my hips. This causes me to leap up in the air with him. He lead us in a little run, hands still placed at the curve of my body. We leaped again. But this time I went higher up than he did.

What. The. Hell.

It took me a total of three seconds to realize that I was over his shoulder.

He then hauled me all the way up. His hands were touching my bare back. It sent shivers down my spine. My back was again arched, but this time I was father away from the ground. My toes were pointed, and my hair flying free.

I was ascended in the air.

I suddenly realized that the music was drifting to an end.

He spun us around slowly. Then I descended down, my body rolling against his.

Until I finally reached my destination. I was flat against the ground, but yet still somehow wrapped in his arms.

He was bent over me in the perfect position. His face inches from mine and his hand was cupping my chin. A tender look on his features.

So. Close. To. Lips.

He laughed at me and then smiled. Please tell me I didn't say that out loud.

 “You did.” He continues to laugh at me.

I heard applause all around us. I then realized that we had been dancing in front of everyone. Even a few more people were in here, including Miss Ashley. My cheeks burned. I'm gonna say it's from having so many people see us dancing, but we all know it was from me and my big mouth.

I gave a shy smile to the crowd. Well I think I've had enough excitement for one day. I walked over to my bag. Hauled my discarded crap in there and headed for the door.

Then I felt a hand on my back. It was him.

“Hey um, I wanted to ask you something.” He asked slightly nervous. Ah Ha. It's not so great when its the other way, around is it?

“Well, you see we're performing at this club. And I kind of need a partner, and as you could see before... I don't have one. So..” I zoned out, he was rambling.

Was he trying to ask me to dance with him?

“Are you asking me to dance with you?” I gave him a sweet smile.

He pulled at his collar, “Well, yeah.” He let out a breath.

Well that was it? “Sure.”

He looked at me in disbelief. “Really?”

Now it was my turn to give him a weird look. “Yessss.”

Ha, now I'm talking to him as if he's the dummy.

Payback's a jerk isn't it.

Now he just looked relieved. “Okay, here's my cell number. When we figure out our next rehearsal, I'll call you.”

I gave him my cell phone and he put in his number.

Oh! I got a hot guy's number!

I began to sing it in my head over and over.

“Okay you're a weird one,” He barked with laughter. Darnit.

I've gotta learn to stop saying what I think. 

 He handed me his phone and I gave him my number. Once I was done and gave it back, I looked through my contacts.

And there it was. Hunter. His name is Hunter.

I smiled, cute.

He did the same and said my name, “Savvy, pretty.”

Aww, he's a charmer. I gave him another smile.

Then I saw someone out of my peripheral vision. He was waving me over. Oh no! It's What's-His-Face.

I have to get his name.

I cautiously made my way over. He smiled, “Hello Savvy.”

Okay, my mom's boyfriend shows up at the Community Club, and watches me dance. Stalker.

“What are you doing here?” I asked not wanting the share pleasantries.

“Uh, your mom told me to pick you up. She wanted us all to have breakfast together.” Who the what now?

Why in the world would she want me to join them for breakfast after I ruined their dinner. He seemed to read my expression and explained.

“Your mother wants us all to get along since we're dating.” I cringed at the words, 'were dating'. But he ignored this and kept going.

“So she wanted us to try again. Then when she realized that you come down here to dance every Saturday morning, so she told me to come get you.” Ohhh, so he's not a stalker.

“Okay let's go.” I sighed. We both walked out.

Hunter was looking at me, which made me blush. Then he looked at my mom's boyfriend with hostility. Hm, I hope he's not jealous.

He shouldn't be. His lips will always have me.

_

Soooo there's the next chapter...

More dancing.

Thanx to the people whi commented and voted!

You guys's are awesome! :)

Continue Reading