Tale of a New Heart- A Disney...

By Ethanwillow01

This is a parody based on Disney's Descendants. This story is based on the events from the first movie with a... More

Prologue
Chapter One- The Proclamation
Chapter Two- Rotten to the Core
Chapter Three- Parents
Chapter Four- The Limo Ride
Chapter Five- An Auradon Prep Welcome
Chapter Six- Settling in
Chapter Seven- Operation Wand Stealing is a go
Chapter Eight- Mission result = Failure
Chapter Nine- Drama Escalates
Chapter Ten- The Slumber Party pt.1
Chapter Eleven- The Slumber Party pt.2
Chapter Twelve- Villain's Regret
Chapter Thirteen- Start of a New Day
Chapter Fourteen- Morning Drama and Discoveries
Chapter Fifteen- Judgement and More Drama
Chapter Sixteen- Remedial Goodness 101
Chapter Eighteen- Tourney Tryouts
Chapter Nineteen- A Charming Revenge Plan and Beautifying Jane.
Chapter Twenty- The Butterfly Gatherer and Overcoming Fears.
Chapter Twenty One- The Butterfly Queen and a Siren Awakening
Chapter Twenty Two- Ashley's New Dress and A Dragon girl's Debut.
Chapter Twenty Three- Learning the importance of a team + Coronation?
Chapter Twenty Four- Magic Cookies and a Confident Ben
Chapter Twenty Five- The Frail Sun
Chapter Twenty Six- Did I mention
Chapter Twenty Seven- Expulsion?! + A Siren's Magical Melody
Chapter Twenty Eight- Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Chapter Twenty Nine- The Dates With Princes Pt.1 Ben x Mal
Chapter Thirty- The Dates with Princes Pt.2 Danny x Ethan
Chapter Thirty One- If Only
Chapter Thirty Two- Dinner with the Beasts?! Pt 1
Chapter Thirty Three- Dinner with the Beasts?! Pt 2
Chapter Thirty Four- The Dragonia's and the Truth of Ethan Heart
Chapter Thirty Five- Twelve
Chapter Thirty Six- The Video Call
Chapter Thirty Seven- Family Day
THANK YOU + NEW BOOK

Chapter Seventeen- DNA Test

1.6K 43 152
By Ethanwillow01

After the bell rings, the students that we have met said there goodbyes and went off to their classes. Ben and Layla walk inside, holding their belongings.

"So guys," Ben starts, "How was Remedial Goodness class?"

"Well, it was okay." Mal answer, "Besides the drama involving video's involving big brother and Ashley."

"I heard about that." Ben face falls slightly, "I am so sorry for what happened."

"I-It's okay." I said, smiling.

"Hopefully everything will be dealt with." Ashley adds, wiping away her tears.

"It had better be sorted." I turn to Layla who was growling a little, "For the sake of this school."

"Now, now, now, let's not do things we will regret later." Danny pulls me closer to him, "Those people will have what's coming to them."

"Let's just pray on that."

I turn around and walk over to Fairy Godmother who just happens to be packing up her stuff.

"Hey headmistress, need any help?" I ask.

"I've got everything more or less sorted Ethan." She smiles, "But thank you for offering."

"No problem. Should you need any help, I'm here." I turn to the board that had the questions on it then back at her. "I-I'd like to thank you Fairy Godmother." The woman takes a step back, shocked and surprised by that.

"W-Whatever for dearie?"

"For everything that you have done." I bow, "For being who you are. You are one of the few that has welcomed me and my siblings into your school with no judgement and you even create a class for all of us to be good. I know we must be a handful, but nonetheless, I'd like to thank you."

"I-It's no problem Ethan. It is my job as an educator and someone who believes in the good of people."

"But still, you have done so much for me and my siblings. There has to be a way  for me to thank you for everything."

"It's my pleasure, honestly." She grabs her bag, "And I'd like to apologise on my behalf for the students that has non-stop bullied you since you all walked through the front doors of the school. I am deeply ashamed for the children's actions and I will make things right, believe me."

"You needn't stress yourself over me. I can take it." I chuckle.

"A-Are you sure?" She frowns, "I've seen you a having panic attack and shake uncontrollably earlier. If you'd like, I can offer you some counselling sessions."

"Counselling?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Indeed." She pulls out her diary, "I can schedule in sessions where you can come to my office and we can talk to one another. I want to help you ease your stress and lessen the burdens you have, making your school days here more of an enjoyable one."

"Y-You'd do that for me?"

"Consider it my way of extending a token as thanks for being patient with us people from Auradon and an apology for the abuse we have given you."

"I-I'd like that Fairy Godmother. Thank you."

"Your welcome." She leans in closer, "This may be uncharacteristic of me saying this, but you and Danny are so cute together."

I heavily blush at that. My heart start to pound even faster and my face heating up.

"What's going on over there?" 

Fairy Godmother and I turn around to see Danny and Ashley coming over to us. Danny grins and pulls me close to him and holds me by the waist.

"What's gotten you so hot under the collar Ethy?" Danny wonders.

"N-Nothing for y-you to worry about." I replied.

"Hands above the waist Danny!" I hear Mal yell.

"Mal, let Danny and big brother be." Evie laughs, "They are so cute together. It's like a new story blooming before our eyes."

"Let's just hope that story doesn't turn into a rated 18." Ben places his hands on Mal's shoulders, gently rubbing them.

"Let's ease this tension, yes?" He spoke lowly, almost seductively. Mal blushes.

"W-What are you...oooooooh~ that feels nice...."

Wow, talk about drastic changes. I couldn't help as Mal begins purring, something I never thought the daughter of Maleficent is capable of. Jay and Carlos snicker.

"Aww, so cute." Carlos said.

"The fierce Mal is purring like a cat." Jay adds. Peter grabs Carlos close and smirks.

"I wonder what I can do to make you purr, my dear Carlos." He said seductively.

"Can you all flirt another time?" Ashley jokingly asks. "We have other matters to attend to." 

"Ah yes," Maria smiles softly, "The DNA test."

Thanks cousin, way to kill the entertaining atmosphere.

"Oh, and Fairy Godmother..." The woman turns to Layla, "I have the people you requested to stand outside your office."

"Perfect." Fairy Godmother said, "I'll deal with them shortly. First let's get Ethan's test over and done with."

Once she gathered her things, she walks out of the door and leads us out. Mal, Evie and Danny walk close to me with Carlos and Jay behind, all glaring at those we walk past. I could hear people glancing at us, mainly me,  silently snickering and saying hateful comments about me. They must've seen the video. I couldn't help but sniffle at that. Peter and Ashley kept on assuring me that things will get better while Layla and Maria hiss at those who dared to threaten me under their breath.

I am so grateful to have friends like the ones surrounding me. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I am thankful nonetheless. They generally do care about me and will do anything to help me in my darkest hour. I wish there was something I could do to help them, especially Danny.

God, Danny...

My heart beats for him ever the more I am with him. He is all I can think about, literally. He is so kind, so thoughtful, so protective, so handsome... everything I could ever want in a person and more. He is like a beast in shining armour, taking on all those who would block him from me. He has won my heart and my love. I just wish I was brave enough to just come out and say;

'Hey Danny, I know I may be from the Isle and a villain kid, but would you like to go out with me?'

God, I sound like an idiot. There is no way Danny, someone of a high stature and someone of his calibur, would ever go out with me. He is like a diamond while I'm a playing card, someone to be used for only entertainment purposes. We are just from two different worlds he and I.

But a guy can dream, can't he?

We all stop by a door that has the label- 'Infirmary' in bold capital letters. Fairy Godmother knocks on the door three times.

"Hello, Akira Hamada? It's Fairy Godmother. I'm here about the DNA test regarding Ethan Heart."

"Come in, come in." I hear a feminine voice reply.

The headmistress opens the door and we all walk in one by one, the faerie herself being the last person before closing the door.

Infirmary

Looking around the room, only one thought came to mind to describe this room.

Clean.

The room was so clean and dust free, it was almost scary. The room had all it needed from medical supplies, a bed or two, a doctors desk with a computer as well as many other functions that a school infirmary would have. Standing by the window with a clipboard in hand is a woman with long black hair and brown eyes. She's dressed a pink blouse, a black pencil skirt with black stockings and surprisingly white sneakers. It was odd  for an adult to wear such footwear, but I am not in any place to judge.

Over her outfit she wears a long white doctors jacket with her name on it- Akira Hamada.

"Everyone, this is Akira Hamada, daughter of Hiro and GoGo Hamada."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." She smiles and walks over to us, "I heard news regarding the children of the Isle and I am fascinated to see what they look like. I must say, I am happy to see that they look healthy."

"Appearances can be deceiving sweetheart." Layla mutters under her breath.

"Tell me about it." Maria said.

"Now tell me, which one of you is Ethan Heart?" She asks, scanning us Isle kids. I raise my head and step forward.

"T-That would be me." I squeaked.

"Come this way if you please." 

She leads me to a bed before asking me to sit on it.

"Before we begin, allow me to introduce a friend of mine that will be assisting me." She whistles and in comes a large white blob in the shape of a robot. It has two beady eyes and a black line for a mouth.

"Greetings human." It greeted, "I am Baymax version 3.0, Auradon's health care companion."

"W-Wow!" Carlos awes, eyes shining. "It's a robot!"

"And it talks!" Evie gasps.

"My father created this after the first Baymax became quite a hit." Akira turns to them, "Beast and Belle wanted a super A.I to help the medical profession."

"So how will marshmallow here help Ethan with the DNA test?" Mal questions.

"Well," She takes out two vials full of blood, "These two tubes belong to Oberon and Morgana. By inserting them here..." She inserts the vials in one section of its stomach, "And I get a sample of Ethan's blood, Baymax will calculate the results in a mere two minutes."

"T-Two minutes?!" Jay gasps, "That's fast."

"Impressive I know." She turns to me, "And let me just say this, Baymax's results are always 100% correct."

"R-Really?"

"They are. Baymax has never been wrong in any result." She goes into her pocket and pulls out a mini syringe.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I freaked, "WHAT'S THAT FOR?!"

"Well, how else am I going to get your blood?"

"Get that death weapon away from me!" I moved away quickly, holding my chest and go into a fetal position.

"I should've warned you about big brother." Mal said, "He has had some extremely bad experiences with doctors."

"Really bad ones." Evie said.

"That can't be right," The Doctor frowns, "The only bad doctors I know that are on the Isle are....oh dear lord." Her face pales as she catches on. "Ethan sweetie, I am going to need you to calm down and allow me to take just a little sample of your blood."

"It'll hurt!" I screeched, "No! Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything, I promise!"

I start to have flashbacks regarding my experiences with the doctors on the Isle; The electro shock therapy, the leeches, the needles, the steroids, the drills, the memory test...the drowning punishment... everything.

Each memory was as painful as the last. My body was moving on it's own and I could feel myself gasping for air.

"Ethy!" Danny runs over and gently holds me down. Maria, Mal and Evie follow suit with Jay and Carlos.

"Big brother, please listen to us!" Mal begs, "We're right here! Your little sisters, brothers and your friends are here!"

"We won't leave your side big brother!" Evie said, tearing up. "Just concentrate on the sound of our voices."

It was no use....

I couldn't hear anything.

"It's not working!" Jay panics. "What do we do?!"

"We have to do something!" Carlos cries out.

"Cousin!" Maria tears up and tries to hold me down, "Open your eyes! It's me, Maria White, your cousin! Please listen to me! I beg you... I'm here here for you... we're all here for you!"

"Just what has this child go through to make him like this?!" Akira demands angrily.

"Just what has happened on that Isle?" Fairy Godmother gasps.

"Ethan, please!" Ashley cries, "You have to calm down!"

"We're here for you." Layla adds, sniffling. Ben rushes over to help calm me down.

"Nothings working!" Peter freaks. Mal's eyes widen as an idea comes to mind.

"I have an idea that might work."

Everyone turns to her.

"What's your plan?" Evie asks, "What do we do?"

"It's not us that will be doing anything." She turns to Danny, "He will be the one to calm him down."

"And how would he do that?!" Jay questions.

"I hate to say it Danny," She glares softly, "You have to kiss him!" The blonde looks at her, eyes wide and cheeks scarlet.

"I have to what?!"

"You heard me, your highness! You have to kiss him." She smirks, "On the lips!"

"H-How would that work?!"

"Have you ever heard the freaking saying- 'True love conquers all'? That's the Auradon custom, isn't it?"

"It is." Danny looks at the boy, "But what if I fail? He doesn't like me the way I like him-"

"Are you freaking serious?!" Ashley screamed, "The moment the two of you layed your eyes on one another, you have been nothing but flirting! For god sake, he loves you like you love him!"

"They have a point brother." Layla walks over to him, "You have to do it."

"Please." Evie begs, "You have to help him."

"We'll allow this, just this once." Jay growls, "Just do it dude!"

"A-Alright..."

Everyone moves out the way so that Danny slowly climbs on top of me, his hands holding my wrists, pushing me down to the bed. His body just inches away from mine.

"Ethy... if you can hear me, allow me to say this." He leans in closer, "I love you with all my heart. I hope you feel the same."

He moves his lips closer to mine.

Closer...closer...closer... until...

*KISS*

 I suddenly feel a set of soft smooth silky lips touching mine. I could feel strength returning to me and control of my body once more. I ease my body so that air could flow through my body once more. I gain my vision once more and see Danny's blue eyes staring into mine, his lips caressing mine. I close my eyes and let the tension just take control of me. I wrap my hands at the back of the blonde male and kiss back.

I never felt such a feeling or expressed something this magical in my life! Danny Beast, someone who I adore, is taking away my first kiss and I am enjoying it to the fullest. His lips are so silky smooth and tender that I could feel myself succumb to him. The heat rising to my face as we battled it out which was pointless as the beast was clearly the dominant one. I didn't want this to end.

I was in heaven.

"Ahem!"

Danny and I parted our lips and turned around to a small audience.

"H-Hi guys..." I said awkwardly.

"Well hello there, having fun?" Mal asks teasingly.

"S-Shut up!" I squeaked, "Just wait until you and Ben kiss, then we can talk!" Now it was Mal's turn to blush. I turn to Danny who stares at me, in a trance.

"S-So, about that kiss..." He starts,

"I-I-I liked it Danny." I smile softly, "I liked it a lot in fact." Danny grins.

"I'm glad." He gets off me and sits on the side of my bed.

"Are you alright Ethan?" Akira asks, majorly concerned. I nod.

"I am yes, thanks for asking."

"I'm going to ask this once. Do you still want to go through with this test?"

"I-I do yes."

"Hey Ethy." Danny holds out his hand, "Just hold my hand and give it a squeeze when it starts to get painful, okay?"

"Thank you D-Danny."

"Anytime Ethy."

I move closer to Danny and hold his hand while unravelling my arm so she could get to the blood. I close my eyes and await for the needle.

"Poor Ethan." Ashley said, "I never thought I would see that."

"Neither would I." Ben said, "Just what has Ethan gone though to make him act the way he did?"

"Hell." Jay answered, "He went through hell."

"That's putting the term lightly." Evie sighs, "He went through so much and he tries to act brave for all of us."

"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for big brother." Carlos adds, "He is the rock that holds us all together."

"Indeed." Mal looks over at the boy in concern, "He has done everything in his power for us and we try our best to do everything for him. That's why I am protective of big brother because I am scared that one of these days, he will go into such a state like we have just witnessed and he will die."

"We won't let that happen." Ben assures her.

"We will watch over him much closely from now on." Maria said.

"And monitor his behaviour as well." Peter said.

"We will make his life a lot easier by making sure he is well minded." Layla turns to Fairy Godmother, "Does Ethan by chance have any sports activities on his schedule?"

"Let me check." The headmistress goes over her student timetables and stops at Ethan Heart's, "It appears he has Physical Education next."

"Your kidding me, right?" Maria rolls her eyes. "Not happening."

"I'd advise taking anything relating to physical education off his schedule." Ben suggests.

"With what?" Peter wonders.

"I'd suggest volunteer work." Layla lips form a smirk, "I hear the coach for the tourney team needs an assistant to help him with the team. Ethan could perhaps do that."

"That's a brilliant idea." Jay gleams, "That way, Carlos and I can spend more time with big brother."

"Yay!" Carlos cheers, "Big brother helping us out! We can spend more than one class together!"

"You all really adore Ethan that much?" Ashley mused.

"As we all say again and again, big brother is the heart of the Isle crew. We owe our lives to him and we will do anything to ensure his happiness."

"Aww, so adorable." Peter sang, pulling Carlos closer to him.

While the others are discussing whatever they are talking about, I was having the needle inserted into my arm. I can feel major discomfort as blood was being taken away from my body. I squeeze Danny's hand to ease the pain. After a moment, the doctor takes the needle away and gently tapes on a bandage to prevent more blood from oozing out.

"There. All done." Doctor Akira said. "Now we put the vial into the machine." She places the syringe of blood into Baymax.

"Now processing." Baymax said, "It shall take about two minutes."

And now we wait for the results. 

I can't help but feel so tense and petrified. I have never felt so uneasy before and quite frankly I hope this is the last time. Danny is still holding my hand and grinning.

"You were brave Ethy." He said, "I'm proud of you."

"T-T-Thank you." I flushed red. "I-I couldn't have done it without you."

"Ah, young love." Akira sighs before going to the headmistress. "You and I need a talk."

"Whatever you got to say, you can say it in front of us." Mal said.

"Alright." Akira takes a deep breath, "Just what in the ever loving hell was that?! I have never seen a child so terrified that they  into a cardiac arrest! Will someone please tell me, what happened to the poor boy?!"

I flinch, hearing the doctor raise her voice. I had to admit it was something I never got used to, even though I have lived with my queen, a woman well known for her voice raising and temper  as well as her brutal nature.

"That we cannot tell you." Mal sadly answers, "A  lot of things happened to big brother on the Isle."

"Some things we cannot bare to say." Evie adds.

"I do have a profile I am making regarding Ethan." Layla turns to her, "Maria and I have some information on him if that would help you." Akira nods.

"Please copy whatever you have so I can go over it."

"As you wish."

"And headmistress." The faerie turns to her.

"Yes?"

"I'd like to discuss means as of getting Ethan some help regarding his mental health." Akira said.

"I have offered Ethan counselling sessions on Friday's to help him ease his stress and Layla has suggested to take Ethan away from Physical education so that he would volunteer as the assistant for the Tourney team."

"Well that's all well enough headmistress, but not good enough!" Akira exclaims, "You think that's all well done and sorted after hearing that three of the nefarious doctors and psychiatrist has been risen from the grave and put on the isle? Who knows what could've happened to Ethan, or perhaps the others here!"

"Actually, they wouldn't dare harm us." Carlos said, "They feared us because of our parents."

"That's right." Jay frowns, "Bumby may be a snake and a leech, but he and his minions know who to make a target and who not to deal with."

"Especially with my mother and Mal's." Evie said.

"As much as that doesn't help your parents case, it sure helped you four. I'm grateful for that." Ben said.

"Who knows what could've happened to you guys." Peter frowns, looking concerned.

"My poor cousin." Maria sniffles, "If only I could've helped him a lot sooner."

"You are not to blame for any of this. It's the Queen of Hearts fault, along with Angus Bumby's and his goons." Ashley assures. 

"Just the thought of my cousin being stranded on the Isle with that misogynistic psychopath..."

"Just thank the lord you guys pulled him out of there when he did." Akira smiles softly. 

"So what do you suggest we do for Ethan?" Fairy Godmother asks.

"Well, I want to evaluate him during your counselling sessions, taking notes on how to help him out and I am requesting he has further support in his classes like having him have a support worker to monitor him."

"That's an excellent idea." Fairy Godmother jots it down for later. "I will have one arranged for him starting tomorrow."

"Lastly, I would suggest Ethan to take it easy for today. Have Ethan take the day off to help ease his mind and allow him to get accustomed to Auradon's traditions."

"I could help with that!" Danny gleams brightly, "I did offer Ethy a tour around the school and show him some of the highlights."

"Oh yeah you did, didn't you?" I said, remembering that fact.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Mal goes over to Danny before looking him directly in the eye.

"Mal." Ben said.

"Listen here Danny." Mal starts, "I may be overprotective and part of me still doesn't trust you with big brother, but you did prove yourself to me as well as Evie, Jay and Carlos. You have warmed into my brothers heart and easily calmed him down when in a serious panic. You will never hear me repeat this so you better listen and remember; I will step aside so you can be with big brother."

"Y-You will?!" Danny jumps up and down like a kid, "Thank you, thank you!" He goes to hug her but she pushes him back.

"Whoa, hold up there lover boy, I'm not done." She rolls her eyes, "I will be watching closely and watch how you and big brother interact. While myself, Evie, Jay and Carlos are at this school, we will be big brothers parental figures, so if you want to date big brother, you have to go through me and the crew."

"Mal!" I whine.

"She's got a point big brother." Evie giggles, "We just want what's best for you."

"What better way of ensuring your safety is with acting like parents?" Carlos grins.

"Meanies." I pout, causing Danny to coo.

"So cute."

"What do you say Danny? You agree to my terms?" Mal grudgingly extends her hand out.

"Deal!" Danny shakes Mal's hand with major enthusiasm. 

"Process complete."

We all turn around to Baymax who's eye's are glowing green and printed out a piece of paper out of its mouth. Baymax grabs it.

"According to the analysis, Ethan Heart's blood matches Oberon's and Morgana's." My heart skips a beat and tears start to swell up in my eyes once more.

"Y-You mean that..."

"You, Ethan heart, are the child of Oberon and Morgana Dragonia. Your DNA shows a  120% match."

I-It's true... I am the lost primordial child of...Oberon and Morgana...

I-I have parents... a family...

"You okay Ethan?" I hear Peter ask.

"Oh dear, I believe he's in shock." Maria said.

"So..um...congratulations?" Jay said awkwardly. Evie whacks him on the head and goes towards me.

"Big brother?" I move my head to look at her, unsure on what to feel.

"S-So it's all true...I am the son of Oberon and Morgana...I am their child."

"You are brother." Evie places a hand on my shoulder, "H-How do you feel?"

"I-I don't know what to feel right now. I just found out I have a father and mother...parents who by the way are not human..."

"Someone fetch him a glass of water." The doctor orders. Ben walks out the door then comes in moments later with a glass of water.

"Here you go." He said. I take the glass of water.

"Thank you." I take a drink then take the sheet of paper, "If these results are accurate, then, what am I?"

"What do you mean?" Ashley turns to me in confusion.

"If Oberon and Morgana are not human, then am I human? A beast? An abomination?"

"You are not an abomination Ethy." Danny assures me.

"Allow me to calculate from the blood, Ethan Heart's DNA." Baymax offers.

"Please do." Doctor Akira replies, giving the robot permission.

The robot in front of us begins to glow bright yellow and gathered data regarding my species. It took some time but the light eventually dies down. Baymax stops and looks to me.

"According to my data- You Ethan Heart are of Human species mixed with a variety of other species; Phoenix, Siren, Faerie, Titan, Dragon, God, Angel, Demon, and a Witch."

"E-Ethan's a half God?!" Ben, Layla, Danny and Maria squeak out.

"Technically, he would be classed as a demigod." Akira said.

"M-My cousin is a demigod...wow..." Maria gleamed, "And don't forget a titan! Do you not know how powerful they are?!"

"Great...I'm a freak." I groan.

"You are not a freak big brother." Carlos assures me.

"You do realise I'm part Faerie, right?" Mal questions. 

Amongst being related to a certain being on the Isle who is really powerful, but that's a story for another time.

"I know." I turn to her, "S-Sorry."

"It's alright big brother."

"And let's not forget that I am part Beast." Danny chimes in, "In fact, Ben, Layla and I inherited the beast gene."

"That's cool."

"No it isn't, trust me." Layla sighs, "You may think it's cool but the genetics come with certain behaviours and habits that can be a challenge to control."

"Like what? Howling to the moon?" Ashley and Maria whack Jay up the head. Layla chuckles.

"Not really, that's what Danny and Ben does when there's a full moon."

"L-Layla!" Danny and Ben hiss, blushing scarlet.

"It's true." Fairy Godmother walks over to me.

"How are you feeling that the DNA test revealed the truth?"

"I-I honestly don't know what to think. I mean, it's cool to find out I have parents and all but the whole me being more than just a human, is a little hard to stomach."

"I don't blame you for feeling such things." She smiles at me, "Akira and I suggest you take this time to relax and take the day off. I will have people bring over work you miss along with changing your schedule a bit."

"How different will my schedule be now?" I ask.

"I have been told that due to your mental state and medical problems, I am taking you away from Physical education and replacing it with volunteer work. The coach for the Tourney team needs an assistant and Layla suggests you to take that spot."

"A-Alright then." Akira hands Maria and Layla two tubs of pills.

"Since you ladies are Ethan Heart's roommates, I want you to have him take these pills. One in the morning and two at night."

"What are these pills for?" Maria asks.

"They are to help his breathing and ease his mind a bit." Akira replied, "If the pills don't work and his mental state worsens, bring him to my office immediately."

"Will do doctor." Layla curtseyed. 

"If you excuse me children, I have some people by my office to talk to." Fairy Godmother walks towards the door before opening it and stepping outside. "You have all got classes to attend to and I will not have you all miss another minute."

"Yes ma'am!" we all said.

"And Ethan," She turns to me, "I want to give you my biggest congratulations on this marvellous discovery. Things are certainly going to be different."

"Wait, what do you mean-"

The headmistress walks out the door and away from the scene before I even got a chance to finish. Danny takes me by the arm and gently pulls me out the door.

"W-Where are we going?!" 

"To the Tourney field." Danny grins.  He dashes forward towards the next location with myself struggling to keep up with my feet.

"D-Danny! Hold up!"

(NOTE- Imagine the Bunny Hill chase music. Thought it would add a little humour into the mix.)

"Danny! He just had his blood taken." Mal yells, "Be careful with him!" She runs behind us.

"Oh yeah!" Jay picked up the pace and starts to dash, "Gotta go guys! Carlos and I have tourney tryouts!"

"Oh no, I forgot!" Ben follows suit and runs behind him. Carlos and Peter joining the chase.

"Coach will not be happy if we ditch!" Peter wails.

"Oh crap!" Ashley's face pales, "I have cheerleading!" She grabs her things before dashing out of the room. Maria grins.

"If you can't beat them," She runs off, catching up to the young Charming, "Join them!" Layla sighs. 

"You have got to be kidding me." She grabs her stuff and runs after them. "Wait up girls!"

"Yeah!" Evie whines, "There is so much a girl can do in high heels!" Evie dashes out the door to catch up.

Akira watches the kids run off to their directions, chuckling in amusement.

"Ah kids." She said, "What I wouldn't do to be that young again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 535 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
970 38 7
Quinn never thought that she would be able to go to Auradon and live the life that her mother had drilled into her mind she had to live, but when she...
277K 5.1K 24
(Y/N) hearts daughter of the queen of hearts is sent to auradon prep with her four best friends to steal the wand. Will she be able to make her mothe...
22.5K 791 32
(The first one or two chapters are written differently than the rest of the story. I started this story when I had a different writing style. It chan...