Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 25

37.3K 710 160
By TipHarris

****FIRST OFF, I HAVE TO GIVE SOME SHOUTOUTS BECAUSE YA'LL LEFT THE BEST COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER SO SHOUT OUT TO:

@Lile1194

@OneOfAKinddJewel__

@Averii_Lovee

@PrincessWilliams

@rockstarbaby21

@Lovelaugh123

@Barbie_Perez

@MadiMarbearLyle

@babiegirl

@LadiiTwistDGIT

@NappyRedd30

@nyaboo143

@wattibooklover15

@MindlessMia

@lilhazelypoohbear

@msbrown16

@kellytracye

@amakabosah

@xxmuahmuahxx

@kekebhad

SHOUT OUT TO THEM ALL FOR THOSE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I FELT LIKE THAT WAS THE LEAST I COULD DO SINCE ONLY ONE PERSON CAN BE DEDICATED! LOL ENJOY THO!

Chapter 25

King

Imani just stared at me as we sat in the school parking lot. School had just ended and I was on my way to E house.

“So what you want?” I asked staring at her.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Imani said.

I sighed and looked at her.

“What you talking about?” I said.

“You know what I mean. You act like since you so called ‘moved on’ with that Brea girl that she is so much better. She’s not. What is she doing better?”

“Imani I don’t have time for this shit mane you tripping. The shit you thought we had is over with. Don’t worry about what she doing better, just know I’m not leaving her to get back with you.”

“She’s a fucking bitch! Do you know what she’s trying to do to Zoey and us. We are Zoey’s friends and she’s trying to make Zoey think otherwise.”

“First off don’t call her a bitch and whatever the fuck ya’ll got going on don’t concern me or our relationship. The shit ya’ll did to Bella was fucked up on some real ass shit. Ya’ll ain’t no fucking friends, ya’ll some jealous ass hoes for that shit. I understand LaMaya but you and Sky? What the fuck?” I said staring at her.

I was getting pissed off cause Bella my nigga!

“I can’t believe you would even say something like that. Who cares about Zoey?! Ya’ll treat her ass like fucking royalty anyways! She’s not! The bitch got fucking pregnant because she couldn’t keep her legs closed and she killed her baby! She got knocked up again and all of a sudden she’s an angel! What the fuck?! Don’t act like ya’ll don’t remember that stupid ass relationship she was in with that stupid ass nigga that didn’t want her ass! He fucked her and left her with a baby that she killed!” Imani yelled.

I can’t even believe she brought that shit up. Everybody was looking at us now.

“So that’s how you feel after everything we’ve been through?” Zoey said standing behind Imani.

I don’t even think she’s supposed to be on school campus right now cause she suspended but I guess she don’t give a fuck. I wouldn’t

Imani turned around and looked at Bella.

That’s some cold as shit she just said.

“What are you doing here anyways?” Imani said rolling her eyes.

Bella just shook her head then looked at me.

“I was coming to talk to King but I have to go now.” She said turning and walking away.

They do her so damn wrong to the point where I just want to fuck them up! They hating on her ass, that’s the problem.

Imani turned back at me with this cold ass look on her face.

“You not gonna go run after your stupid little friend.” She said.

“Why the fuck you acting like that? You got life fucked up!” I said shaking my head.

“Oh do I? Well I hate it for you when you find out faithful your girl is. You’ll wish you and I was back together cause she ain’t as innocent as you think she is. That’s all a part of the game and yours is coming back for you. Stupid ass!” she said before walking away.

I didn’t know how to take that last part of what she just said. I don’t believe her but shit…

I don’t know…

Zoey

My phone was ringing like crazy but I didn’t feel like being bothered. I was just coming to school to get my work and talk to King but other shit happened.

I went ahead and answered after I saw that it was Ezra.

“Baby.” E said.

“What’s up?” I said.

“What happened?”

“What are you talking about Ezra?”

“Come on Zoe, what the fuck going on up there? I know something ain’t right.”

“Nothing, everything is fine. How’s Alyssa doing?” I asked.

“She fine, now Zoey what the fuck going on? Why are you about to cry?”

He knows me too well.

I sat outside the school building in the back silently crying.

“Zoey you need me to come up there?” E said.

“No, I’m fine Ezra. I’m just getting my work.”

“Stop telling me that stupid shit Zoey. Yo ass is in fucking tears right now!”

“…don’t yell at me right now Ezra…please don’t…”

He sighed.

“Just tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing, I just have a headache right now and it’s hurting really bad.”

“I love you Zoey but let me know when you ready to talk.” He said hanging up.

I thought I had real friends but I guess I was wrong. People come in and out of your life for a reason but I try to be a good person. I’m not happy about my past but sometimes people make mistakes, I still haven’t forgave myself for killing my child two years ago but I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything. The boy whose name I don’t want to say left me. He took my virginity after I fell for that stupid “I love you” shit. I got pregnant when I was 15, I didn’t tell anyone about that but my “friends”. My parents don’t even know about that.

Nobody but the guys and the girls and the fact that Imani brought that up trying to make me look like a bad person was the icing on the cake.

I’m not perfect and I know that but I am still trying to get over what I did two years ago by covering up like it never happened. I never thought in a million years that the people I cared about most would turn their backs on me.

She said it for everyone to hear and you can’t take that back so I’m done trying. A person can only do so much.

I jumped when I felt arms wrap around me.

I didn’t even turn to see who it was because I knew.

“I’m so sorry Zoey.” LaMaya said hugging me tight.

“It’s fine.” I said.

“No Zoey, I mean it from the bottom of my heart! You have always been there for me Zoey and I am so sorry about what I said to you. I didn’t mean it, I was just hurting and I know that’s not an excuse but I just didn’t think you could understand…” Lala said.

“What do you mean LaMaya? I killed my own kid, why wouldn’t I understand. We are in the same boat. I know how you are feeling right now because even though I have a little girl right now, I still feel like shit! I didn’t take it out on other people though, I just tried my best to deal with it.”

“I know Zoey and I apologize. You have been there for me…just you. You are a sister to me and I love you. I hate that I took all my anger out on you, I didn’t mean to. I’m just really depressed right now and I don’t know how to deal with it like you.” LaMaya said tears streaming down her face.

“Don’t push me away then Lala, I know how you feel and you know that. I would never hurt you intentionally so don’t ever think that. I love you too but you hurt my feelings, I feel like shit right now because everyone hates me and I don’t know why…”

“I’m sorry, I won’t do it again Zoey. Will you please forgive me?”

I wiped my face and stared at my phone of E and Alyssa.

“I forgive you LaMaya but don’t push me away like that anymore, you are my best friend.” I said looking at her.

“Yeah I know, now let’s go. It’s starting to rain.” LaMaya said standing and I stood with her and gave her a huge hug.

“I love you girl.” I said as a small smile came upon my face.

“I love you too.” She said smiling.

“Did you drive cause E dropped me off.”

“Yes, I’ll take you home.”

“Okay.” I said as we ran to her car in the now pouring rain.

I was still sad that I lost friends but I got the best one of them back. LaMaya is my sister no matter what people say. I just can’t believe that Imani would do me like that. She’s supposed to be my friend and she screams to the world of my abortion that I’m not proud of.

Sometimes I just ask myself what am I living for? I need a sign…a wakeup call or something…

Ezra

I was laying in the bed playing with Alyssa and she was just smiling at me. I don’t know what Zoe had going on that got her in tears, she don’t want to talk to me about it.

I just figured when she was ready to talk to she would.

My phone vibrated and I checked to see a text from her.

It read:

Be home in a lil bit! Had to make a couple stops w/lala!

I just shot her a text back and said:

Cool just be safe and keep ya head up! I love you.

I didn’t wait for her to respond because Alyssa just started crying like shit! She was screaming out like she was in pain or something and she ain’t never did this shit before so it was scaring the fuck out of me. I didn’t know what to do so I just rocked her in my arms trying to calm her down.

After about twenty minutes of her straight crying she just stared at me and all I could see was Zoey all over her.

The shit was weird but she just laid there and finally went to sleep and I laid her down and dosed off beside her.

*

I woke up from a cold sweat and looked to my side and Alyssa was gone, Zoey wasn’t there and it was 2 in the morning.

I jumped out the bed and looked around for them. I didn’t see them in my room.

Where the fuck are they?

I was sweating like shit and I can’t understand why.

I walked into my mom room and saw Alyssa laying in bed beside her and I felt sort of relieved but Zoe still wasn’t here.

I ran through the house looking for her and calling her name but I didn’t get nothing. I called her phone and got no answer.

Where the fuck is my girl at?

This shit is not normal.

Then a knock at the door and I looked at the clock. Who the fuck is knocking on the door at 2 in the morning. I know this ain’t her.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door so fast only to see two police officers.

I stared at them confused.

“Are you Zoey Garrison’s family?” one of the officers said.

“Yes, what the hell going on? Where she at?” I asked.

“She’s been in a horrifying accident and she’s in the ER right now. We-”

I tuned them out after I heard that shit and just hit my fucking knees…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
1.3M 27.2K 54
Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out he's been sleeping with her best friend...
297K 8K 22
Jayda and Peyton making changes, Jaeson returning to his old habits that gets him in trouble with the law more than it should. Jayda starts to wonder...