Servant

By BunniesAndMochis

"You left. You should face the consequences" Jeon Jungkook "If your love was true. You should have searched f... More

002
003
004
005
Author's Note
006
Not a Story Update
007
008
009
10
Not a Story Update
011
012
Not a Story Update
013
014
015
Expressing my deepest gratitude😭
016
Not a Story Update
017
018
019
020
021
Jikook Virus
022
정말 고마워!
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
Shameless Promotion
030
031
032
Not Part of the Story
033
034
035
036
037
Attention!!
039
***
BE
041
042
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?

001

18.3K 507 53
By BunniesAndMochis

Jungkook,

                Sorry if I was not able to tell you this in person. I am too afraid to face you so I chose to write all my feelings into this letter.

  As you are reading this right now, I am probably boarding in the plane already going to the Philippines. I will be going there with Sungwon. Yes, you read it right. It's Sungwon. I've been in love with him since I can't remember. He is my childhood friend. My childhood sweetheart. I dreamt of marrying him someday but then I met you. The very first time we met, I already knew you were a good catch. You were wearing all this branded shirts and shoes and you were friends with the campus' famous students. And so that day, I changed my dream. I wanted to live comfortably. And by comfortable, I mean having a lifetime partner who would supply me all the material things I want to have. Call me gold digger but that's just who I am. You were an heir, I heard. And you were so in love with me, so I took the opportunity. But then after 3 years of marriage, I realized that material things aren't enough for me. I wanted to live with the person whom I truly love. Sad to say, it's not you. Sorry, but all this time, I realized I was still madly in love with Sungwon. That's why I made this decision. I don't want to hurt us both in the end so I decided this would be the best thing. And I wish, you would understand me. Let me go Jungkook. Find the person who will truly love you. I hope you all the wishes. Goodbye.

                                                                                                                                                                                    -Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 24.3K 47
"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him, I beg you." KTH Jungkook is marrying...
5.5K 255 33
This story is about 2 best friend who everyone think were destined to be together, But what if it didn't happened? What if Yoongi married someone els...
125K 4.2K 56
when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly leave 😊💜 ... English is not my first la...
70.3K 2K 38
He had a girlfriend and she told him to divorce her. His mind said he doesn't love her. But his heart says he does. They divorced. And that was a mis...