bᵢₗₗᵢₑ ₑᵢₗᵢₛₕ ᵢₘₐgᵢₙₑₛ

By sweettbepbo

*COMPLETED* "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴅ." ɪ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ. ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀ... More

!!! intro !!!
1~ everything i wanted
2~ bad guy
3~ xanny
4~ you should see me in a crown
5~ all the good girls go to hell
6~ wish you were gay
7~ when the party's over
8
9~ my strange addiction
10~ bury a friend
11~ ilomilo
13~ i love you p.t. 2
14~ goodbye p.t. 3

12~ listen before i go p.t. 1

519 4 0
By sweettbepbo

Naomi

~

"Duck,"

"Duck,"

"Goose!"

I tapped Ruby's head as she leaped up and ran around the living room. I chased her gradually with an evil smile on my face. Max sat criss-cross on the ground like he was before with his head tucked in his lap. Screaming along with his sister.

On the weekends I sometimes take care of my neighbor's kids. She's too nice for me not to do anything for her and she's covered my back more times than I can count. Especially on Billie and I's anniversaries, she'd always look out for me whenever Billie was coming down the hallway. I made these sweet surprises for her every year.

It was always something different every time but what made it special was that we tried something different and she doesn't ever expect it, even when it became an annual thing. I loved seeing her big genuine beautiful smile every single time she walked through our apartment door. Whether the new things we did were a fun way to spend time together or sexually. We just focused on loving each other. Plus Billie never disappoints when it comes to sex.

Our 4 year anniversary is officially today and I have the rather ultimate gift/surprise for Billie. She'll start crying when I tell her. That's how well I know Billie. Enough to know how she'd react. We've always been in one place together. It didn't matter because we were together doing anything and everything. I thought this year might be different if we just try something completely new. Also cause I got a raise.

I heard a couple of gentle knocks on the front door after a bunch of screams from the kids. I quickly unlock the door and run back over to Ruby and Max as I attack them with a bunch of tickles. Billie walks through the door with her big smile and pearly white teeth. I mentally squeal at her adorableness. She puts down her bag and skips to my side.

"Hey, mamas. You takin' care of the neighbor's kids again?" Billie wraps her arms around my shoulders and plasters kisses around my face. The kids hold on to my sides as they watch our conversation.

"Yeah, but I made you some lunch in case you were hungry!" I smile back at the love she's giving me. I play with the ends of her hair and adjust her few chains. I receive a smile back from her when she realizes she's blushing.

"Thank you, babe! I am a bit hungry anyway but I love you so much." Billie giggles before letting me go to walk over to the front of the couch.

"I love you t-" I glance at her with furrowed eyebrows at the thought of her being really happy all of a sudden. It's not shocking to me that she's extra happy today. It is our anniversary but I just didn't think she could ever get this happy. Guess I never truly realized her emotions as much as I thought I did.

"Forever and always." I wink at her when she ruffles Max's hair. He smiles back at her and cuddles me closer. I throw my head back with my eyes focused on the ceiling light. I gaze into it for a bit before I feel tiny hands push down on me. I close my eyes before opening them back up to a chubby face looking back at me.

"What you doing, Nini?" I've found that it's complicating for a 6-year-old to understand how to say certain things, such as names so I gave them a couple of things that they could call me, instead of struggling to say my full name. I find it cute anyway when they say my nickname with a smile.

"Oh I'm just tired, that's all, Rubes!" I give them names too so they feel like we're best friends. I like to be closer to children because they give me so much peace and they're just so wholesome. Others would say the complete opposite but kids love me so I'm alright.

I hear bowls and condiments moving in the fridge with a gentle close to the fridge door. I look back up in the direction of the kitchen. Billie pops her head up, staring back at me with embarrassment in her eyes.

"Sorry I'm a little hazy, where did you say the food was?" She runs her fingers through her hair with a sigh. I lightly smile and point towards the counter behind her.

"Oh, I didn't tell you but it's on the counter, I thought it was easy to find." She turns back around and notices the bowl with a cover on it. I remember putting a sticky note on it with her name and a few drawings the kids decorated it with.

"Like I said, I was a bit hazy, Naomi!" Billie giggles and begins to throws an apple at me that was in the fruit basket next to her. I barely catch it and make a scrunched face at her.

"Also I like the note." Max stands up and straightens his back with a finger in the air.

"I was the one to make most of the cool drawings, Ruby just sat there and made a lot of hearts." He imitates an ugly face before he laughs.

"I can tell, Max. With all the trucks," Billie smiles and glances at Max's grinning face. Ruby pouts and throws her leg over my lap. Billie notices her behavior and winks at me again.

"No, but I love Ruby's hearts too. I can feel all the love." She looks back at the sticky note and makes kissy faces. Ruby smiles into my side and that's when I knew Billie changed her mood. She had that effect. Not just on kids but even on me too. If I wasn't feeling great that day, Billie knew just what to say to make me feel better. 100% all of the time. It's like magic. I don't know how she does it, but she probably won't ever tell me.

"Did anything interesting happen today, Bil?" She turns back around with her bowl of food and starts eating away with her attention on me. Her face turns from happiness to pure confusion.

"Well not really, it's been kind of normal, but you do know what day it is right?" I roll my eyes as a smile curves on my lips. I bring the kids to the floor so they could play with their toys instead of me.

"Oh no! I don't! It's a completely normal day! I totally didn't forget anything special! Just babysitting some kids!" Billie catches on to my sarcasm after a few seconds.

"Stop fucking with me, Nini! I know you didn't forget." Billie repeatedly giggles while washing the remaining dishes in the sink. She finishes the task and walks back over to me by the couch.

"Well, that was kind of a dumb question, Billie!" I pull her in my arms and watch the kids play in front of us. I look back at the watch on my wrist. It's almost time to drop the kids off back home. I mentally sigh realizing how long the day has felt. It's only 6 pm but it felt like I had just gone through 7 hours of work, 1 hour at the gym, and half an hour goofing off with Billie. My regular day-to-day things.

"I'm assuming we're doing something later?" She looks up at me from my shoulder with a grin. I give her a small smile and a nod of my head.

"Yeah. We can do whatever you want, I just have a little something else in mind too." Her eyes sparkle at my suspicious remark. Billie climbs in my lap with her head in my neck.

"Thank you. I can't wait to spend the day with you." She starts placing small kisses around my neck and finds my sweet spot. I close my eyes in a small amount of pleasure. I quickly remember the kids in the room and push off Billie in less than a second.

"The kids, Billie." I widen my eyes and glance at the children that I assumed were still in the room. I find them in the corner of the living room covering their eyes. They start having a fit of laughter as Billie and I join in. We all start playing dolls for the next ten minutes.

~

Billie

"I think it's time to go guys!" Naomi shouts from the apartment hallway. The kids jump up and start whining. I chuckle and grab them by their shirts. They giggle at the sudden action when they fall back on the couch on either side of me.

"It's alright guys. We'll see you again next weekend. How does that sound?" Ruby gives me a big smile at my offer. Max hits my shoulder and pouts.

"C'mon, Billie! I can't wait that long!" Max was the rowdier one of the two. He couldn't get what he wanted all the time so he chose to complain about it instead which is fun. I know how to handle those types of situations well enough though. Ruby is the more laid back happy kid. She enjoys doing more of the stereotypical girly things but every now and then she likes to admire my 'masculine style'. I find it cute the little things they do. It sucks I can't call them my own but I love seeing them almost every weekend I'm around. Sometimes I go off on tour so it's not 100% of the time, that's why they're more attached to me than they are to Naomi.

"It'll only be a week, Max. it goes by faster than you know it!" Naomi comes out from the other room and picks him up onto her hip. We get up from our location on the couch to the front door. We make sure to grab their toys on the way. I open the front door and lead to Mrs. Richard's door which was down the hall from ours. I knock lightly with Ruby's hand in my other. Naomi holds Max in her arms since he was clingy and cuddly anyway. The door opens to a smiling woman that we've lived next to for over 2 years.

"Oh hey there, Billie and Naomi! I was expecting you to come a bit later." Naomi looks at her watch when Ruby runs inside and Max gets down and follows after her.

"It's already 6:17. We just wanted to make sure we brought them back home in time." Naomi smiles and I smile back for reassurance.

"Oh! My mistake! I'm always forgetting the time. I must have thought it was a lot earlier than it is." I wave my hand and sigh. She smiles back and comes closer from the distance of the door and us.

"It's okay, Mrs. Richards. We honestly would have kept them all day if we could." Naomi grins at my comment and picks at her fingers.

"Okay, well you can if-"

"Well we do have some stuff to do so I'm not sure," Naomi interrupts her with a hand. She giggles and pulls me back a bit. I furrow my eyebrows and stare at her face.

"Billie, can you give us a minute? I'll meet you back in the living room." I nod my head in confusion and wave at Mrs. Richards. I'm not sure what Naomi's up to but it is our anniversary so I might have a couple of guesses. What else would she need to be talking to her about?

"Bye, Mrs. Richards." She smiles and waves me off. I turn back around and head for our door. I sigh and flop back on the couch. I open my phone and open Instagram to look at some fan's posts.

~

Naomi

I wait for Billie to walk into our door before speaking, "I wanted to speak to you alone to let you know that I planned a special trip for Billie for our anniversary and that's why we might not be able to take care of your kids for a few weeks."

"Oh, that sounds beautiful! I'm sure she's going to love it." Mrs. Richards whispers back. I send her a smile as I step one foot back.

"Okay well, we'll see you soon. Again, thank you for letting us take care of your kids. It's been a long time since the first time and we love every moment that we get to." I speak truthfully.

"No thank you for taking care of them when you didn't even need to! I hope you guys have a wonderful time. See ya!" I smile with my teeth and wave goodbye as I walk back into Billie and I's apartment.

"I'm so tired. What did she say?" Billie runs her hands through her blonde hair and looks in my direction with a yawn. I slowly walk to the couch and plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Oh, it was nothing! We were just talking about the kids," I cuddle into her side as she wraps her hands around my neck.

"I think we should head to bed." I announce through the silence around the room. Billie yawns which made me feel she proved my point. I don't blame her for being tired, she works so hard on her music stuff that it makes me feel like I hustle less than her.

"But we didn't do anything for our anniversary." Her eyes are filled with sadness and guilt. I brush my hand across her cheek. She relaxes in my hand with a faint smile on her face.

"Well, we spent time with the kids. Plus the night isn't over." I grin and wink at her when she backs away from me to study my face.

"I know but I've been working all day on the album, I feel like I forgot about us." She focuses her attention on her lap as she runs her hands through her hair.

"Billie, it's okay. Really. I'm not going to blame you for doing your job. We spend every anniversary together and I just think it was good for you to have some time away from me anyway." She makes a weird face and rubs my thigh. I was so confused at Billie's behavior since it's pretty easy for us to agree with each other all the time. It's hardly impossible for us to constantly be arguing all the time. We surely do bicker a lot but there's a difference between bickering and arguing.

"I know that but it's hard for me to even stay an hour away from you, Naomi. You're my other half." I pout at her adorableness and give her a sweet kiss filled with passion and unbreakable love.

"God, we're so in love." I stop a few inches away from her lips when I back away from the kiss. I stare at her lips before her eyes. Billie smiles with her teeth and closes her eyes. I rest my head on hers as she places her hand on my cheek. We stay like that for a good amount of time, maybe even hours.

"Forever and always." A chuckle passes my lips and makes Billie beam with happiness glowing in her eyes. I kiss her cheek and rest my head back on hers before replying,

"Forever and always back." Billie wraps her arms around my neck and decides to rest her head on my shoulder. I place my hand on her neck and embrace her touch. She releases a breath of air as it puts me in peace. We sit in silence for a few minutes just enjoying our peace. I never realized how much someone can make you change the way you think. I never thought I would be so happy with Billie. It felt right but different for the first time. Knowing someone loved me back for real. In my trance, Billie rocked us side to side a bit.

"I booked us a trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks." I barely whispered. Billie lifts her head from my shoulder and widens her eyes.

"W-What," my smile gradually becomes bigger as she starts to pick up on what I said.

"Hawaii??" She questions, I nod and laugh.

"What about my sessions? What about taking care of the kids?" She smiles big and paints a confused look on her face at the same time.

"Don't worry about the kids,  that's what I was talking to Mrs. Richards about and I already told your brother about the trip. He said it was perfectly fine since you guys were almost done with the album anyway and he had to work on his."

Billie bursts into excitement and grabs me in a hug. I fall back on the couch as she continues to hold me again. I feel my shirt become wet a little and a weight on my chest.

"Happy anniversary, baby." I wipe the tears off of her cheeks and smile in her warmth.

pt. 1 hehe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.9K 25
"𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" sequel to antics 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻
203K 6K 41
Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it's a love one. Before you read : please...
776 53 15
☆sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ x ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ꜰᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ★ ✿☮︎︎| "𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝...
12.6K 232 21
it's everything you could imagine... (gxg)