13~ i love you p.t. 2

Naomi

~

"Did you get the chargers?"

"Yes." I manage to say out of breath a little. I pace around the apartment searching for items to put in our suitcases. I tighten my curly hair in a ponytail before continuing my actions.

"Did you grab the blanket?" I sigh and rub my face after a while of searching around for certain necessities we didn't already have.

"Yes, Billie." I chuckle when Billie frantically rushes around me, looking for the same things I probably was. Although I'm not sure what she's doing all the time anymore. She's been on edge for a while since before the day of our anniversary. I got just a little worried, but nothing I couldn't handle or work out with her.

At the mention of Billie's blanket, it reminded me of how special it was to her. It seems so childish to keep a blanket with you that you've had as a kid until now but I was confident that Billie wouldn't ever stop being childish for the rest of her life. Jokes aside, the blanket was merely a stress reliever for Billie. Maggie had passed down the said blanket to her as a kid and she just couldn't figure out why she was so attached to it but all she knew was that it made her happy. Now whenever we go somewhere for a period of time, Billie never leaves without it.

"I'm sorry for being so rushed, I just don't want to ruin anything for our trip." I pout at her and grab her by the wrist when she starts to walk away from me.

"You're not ruining anything, Billie. I understand why you feel that way but trust me," I grab her hands into mine, nuzzling my nose into hers lightly.

"You're just perfect and I will always love you no matter what happens so please don't try to hide how you really feel." She scrunches her face and nods her head slightly. She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek after I pull away from her.

"I'm going to pack some snacks because you know I can't go an hour without having something in my mouth," Billie walks off to the kitchen when a dirty thought comes to mind. I chose to smirk and giggle quietly than say it out loud.

"Naomi, I know what you're thinking. I know you're smirking." Billie jumps up and down at my reaction. I twirl around on my toes and giggle continuously.

I throw a sock at her that was laying on top of the clothes I had set, in my blue big suitcase. She dodged it barely when it hit her shoulder. I smile and run up to her.

I steal a kiss from her plump lips and try to make a run for it. Billie gasps at my move to steal a kiss from her without a warning. She grabs my arm before I could make it to our bedroom and pulls me off of my feet. I wrap my legs around her waist while she decides to hold me for a few. I smile in her embrace, acknowledging how much she loved me.

~

I glance at the cheap watch on my wrist. Our plan was to land in Hawaii no later than 5 hours from now and the private jet is 30 minutes away. Billie constantly reminded me how much we needed to be there on time and maybe even earlier, but at the moment Billie was about to be the cause of us getting there later than we planned. I don't blame her for being so stressed but the irony in that.

I had a few ideas to relieve Billie's stress somewhat, but I knew that it would help and be very much appreciated. I loved her and she loved me, that's all we needed right now. This trip would be very beneficial for both of our mental healths', especially hers. Besides all the sappy talk, I get startled by a loud bang on the wall. I see Billie come out from behind our apartment hallway, struggling to hold all the suitcases and bags that were toppling on her. She finally makes it to me, which makes us in front of the door. I stare at her with a pouty face as I crossed my arms.