Captivity | Klaus Mikaelson l...

By Multi-fandom-lover96

"You can't keep me here, Klaus! I'm allowed to live my own life!" // "Not until I know this offspring isn't a... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
SEQUEL!!!

~6~

529 5 0
By Multi-fandom-lover96

Night drew in quickly, and all the Mikaelson's came back to the mansion. Davina had helped Carolyn practise her magic for around 5 hours before leaving to be with Kol. Carolyn continued to practise in the garden of the mansion. She practised spells like simple protections to the one where she could incapacitate vampires. While she was practising her binding spell, a twig snapped from behind. Carolyn whipped around and pressed her wrists together, binding the person who snuck up on her. With a gasp, she dropped the spell, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Elijah!" Elijah got up from the ground and brushed his coat off. Carolyn winced. She flicked her right hand and blew the remaining part of the dust off. Elijah gave a small smile, "good to know that you are prepared." he spoke. Carolyn gave a small chuckle.

They stayed in silence for a moment before Carolyn spoke, "The stars are beautiful," Elijah looked at her, "Have you never seen stars before then?" Carolyn shook her head, "Not as clearly as I can now. I was always in a city where my best view was a skyscraper," Elijah sighed, "I have seen many a star in my life, but yes, they are quite beautiful tonight,"

The pair stayed in a comfortable silence again, but this time it lasted longer than last time. Carolyn closed her eyes and allowed the breeze to play with her hair. Elijah cleared his throat, ruining the moment. "May I speak with you about Niklaus?" He asked with no hesitation. Carolyn frowned slightly but nodded nonetheless. "Sure, go for it," She said, walking over to the patio chairs and taking a seat. Elijah followed suit.

He didn't speak for a few seconds. "What do you think of Niklaus?" he asked. Carolyn sighed and thought about it.

He was sweet and protective of her. He saved her life less than 2 weeks ago and stayed with her while she was sacred.

"I honestly don't know, Elijah. I-" Carolyn cut herself off with a sigh. Elijah waited for an answer. "I... think... that he has trouble getting close to people and pushes them away in the process," Carolyn started. Elijah nodded, "Yes... but what do you think of him, Carolyn? I won't care what you say," Carolyn looked into the eyes of the man who never broke his word, "I think that he is a nice person and that he is kind... he didn't have to save my life, nor treat me nicely, but he has and does... I think he's a good person," Carolyn finished. She began to believe her own words, they were said with such passion. Elijah's face broke out into a small smile, "I'm glad someone else sees that in him." They stayed in another round of silence. "Have you noticed that his behaviour has changed since you first arrived?" Carolyn stayed silent, that being enough to answer his question. "You bring out the best in him, Carolyn. I've never seen him act the way he does than when he's around you, not in over 1,000 years. He acts like he did when he was younger before any of this happened." Elijah finished, sounding at peace. Carolyn smiled, "I'm glad... he makes me feel good as well, even if he's an annoying asshole," Elijah snorted. He grabbed Carolyn's right hand and clasped it tightly, "I'm glad you're here, Carolyn," Carolyn smiled and Elijah left, leaving Carolyn to her mind. She rested her right elbow on the table and wiggled her fingers, fascinated by the sudden breeze.

She allowed her eyes to close.

~

Klaus stepped outside after a... heated... discussion with Rebekah and Kol to cool off. He walked over to the patio chairs and sat down without really paying attention.

His vision cleared from the red of his anger and he noticed Carolyn to his left, dozing. Staying quiet, Klaus watched the stars above. He leant back with a sigh and tried to find the constellations hidden within.

But he couldn't focus on that.

He could only focus on Carolyn.

She's a beautiful woman. He thought to himself. Her spirit is fiery but can be tamed. She is kind and patient. Klaus found himself analysing every small detail of her look to the small freckle on her nose, to the slightly misshapen fingernail on her left hand.

Carolyn began muttering to herself and Klaus found himself listening in. "No, don't. Stop." Carolyn let out a series of gasps and Klaus frowned. He got ready to wake her up when she let out a loud gasp, "Klaus!" Carolyn shot up and gasped. She looked from side to side but stopped when her gaze settled on Klaus. Her breathing slowed down and she grinned sheepishly, "Sorry about that... Just... just memories from the other week," Klaus nodded and turned back to the stars. Carolyn stayed quiet but whispered things as she caressed her bump. "You'll make a good mother," Klaus blurted, unable to stop himself. Carolyn stopped talking and smiled brightly at Klaus and his heart warmed, "Thank you, Klaus." He leant over the table and grasped her hands, "I promise, and I don't hand them out lightly, that I will protect your baby to the best I can," Carolyn smiled again, "You're not so bad, Klaus... I don't believe what everyone else says," The pair sat in silence, happy with the presence of each other.

Klaus suddenly went stiff and stared at a spot. He pricked his hearing and tried to listen out for whatever was making that sound. Through his peripheral vision, he could see Carolyn watching him carefully. An ever-so-silent whooshing sound was heard. Klaus stood up and moved in front of Carolyn to protect her. "Someone is here," Klaus whispered, answering Carolyn's unspoken question. "Whoever you are, come out and face me! Do not hide like a coward!" He yelled. Suddenly, something sharp stabbed him in the neck and Klaus roared. Carolyn yelled as well. Ignoring the slight pain in his neck, Klaus turned around to see if Carolyn was ok. Finding a pinprick in her neck, Klaus helped her into the house.

Klaus's legs abruptly went weak and he crashed to the ground. He found himself unable to move or talk. A man came into view and grinned at the subdued hybrid. "Just a small paralytic to keep you still," The man spoke. Klaus heard Carolyn whimper. The man's attention moved onto the woman. He clicked his fingers and two other men came up from behind and pulled her up. Klaus tried to fight but found his body still paralysed. Carolyn began crying as the man traced her jawline with his finger. He sniffed the air and looked at Klaus as he grinned, "She tastes nice... why aren't you sharing her?" Carolyn's eyes went wide and Klaus wanted nothing more than to rip this guy's throat out.

The guy opened his mouth with a hiss and bent towards Carolyn's neck. "Phesmatos superous em animi!" Carolyn yelled. The two guys holding her fell backwards with a yell, their noses bleeding. Carolyn turned to the vampire who was now rapidly backing away, "AUFERETUR!" She yelled. The vampire flew backwards into the wall with a groan. Carolyn bent down to help Klaus up but got tackled by another vampire. She struggled in his grip and bit his hand. The vampire yelped but didn't let go. The vampire who was thrown got up and walked over. "Who are you and why are you doing this!?" Carolyn asked. "I do apologize, my dear, my name is Darius." Carolyn tried to lean backwards as Darius moved closer to her face, "And I am doing this simply because I want him punished!" Klaus managed to move his head to see the fight and he could begin to feel his tongue. "And when he's dead, you can be my bride," Darius purred. Carolyn spat in his face, "Rot in hell, asshole," Darius growled and waved over two more vampires, "Move them in with the others, I'll inject them,"

~

10 minutes later, Klaus and Carolyn were tied up by their wrists and ankles to the wall alongside Rebekah, Elijah and Hayley. Klaus still didn't have any feeling in his body so he just hung there. Darius walked in soon afterwards with a sick grin on his face. He, along with three other vampires, walked over. The vampires stuck something in each of everyone's necks and moved back with a grin. "Have fun being in pain!" Darius and the other vampires left with a cackle. Rebekah sighed loudly, "Why is this always happening to us!?" She wined. Hayley groaned, "Why do you think, Rebekah? Klaus pissed off the wrong person, again, and they've come to punish him!" Klaus felt angry that Hayley accused him of this situation... but she was right. "Back off Hayley, it's not all Klaus' fault," Carolyn spoke up, her voice hard. Hayley looked surprised, "What?"
"The same dickhead was the one that nearly sucked me dry the other week! Klaus saved me then by giving me his blood!" The room quietened down pretty quickly. "Is this true, Niklaus?" Elijah spoke. "What? The big bad hybrid can't help someone?"
"In your case, no." Rebekah, ever so helpfully, input. Klaus growled. Suddenly, there was some crashing and swearing upstairs. The group went quiet and waited in suspense.

Rebekah suddenly cried out in pain. "Sister, what is it?" Elijah asked, worried. "My neck... it... it burns!" Elijah let out a sound of pain quickly followed by Hayley. Klaus looked at Carolyn, who looked unharmed, nor in pain. Suddenly, his neck began to burn. Klaus let out a gasp and tried to move his head but found he couldn't. His body began burning quickly and it took all of his might not to cry out in pain.

~

Carolyn watched as her friends quickly became incapacitated by pain. Rebekah and Hayley had tears in their eyes, while Elijah just looked uncomfortable. Carolyn looked at Klaus who, in her opinion, looked the worst.

His face was stark white and his eyes were screwed tightly shut. His hands were shaking. "Klaus?" Carolyn called gently. "I'm fine," he ground out, clearly not fine.

The shouting upstairs got louder before it was abruptly silenced. Somebody ran down the stairs heavily while another pair of feet followed behind. Carolyn closed her eyes, worried that it might be Darius.

Warm hands touched hers and then she was free. She opened her eyes and was met with the warm brown ones of Davina. Carolyn wept into her arms while Kol freed his siblings and Hayley. Rebekah and the other two stumbled but remained upright. Kol undid Klaus' chains but the hybrid didn't stumble.

He fell to the ground in a heap of convulses racked his body.

"KLAUS!" Carolyn yelled. Kol bit into Klaus' wrist and tasted the blood. He recoiled quickly. "He's been poisoned with Vervain and Wolfbane... we need to bleed him dry now or he will die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 17.6K 47
Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, brought him to his knees. Klaus had been aliv...
243K 10.3K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
615K 20.6K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
9.6K 553 20
Zee - "why cant you give me my death? my family was long gone. i dont have anything to live for anymore." - "thank the goddess she guided you my way...