Karma [Min Yoongi]

By idkrandompeople3

A rich girl switches bodies with a poor boy who seems to be the unpopular guy that gets bullied at school, th... More

1. Who am I?
3. Is this karma Pt.2
4. Deal with it
5. We have to deal with it.
6. The opposite's life.
7.First day of school (Riokie)
8.First day of school (Yoongi)
9.Not so good
10. Secret plan on!
11. Just the two of them
12. Secret date
A/N

2.Is this karma?

20 1 0
By idkrandompeople3

(What Riokie looks like ^^^^)

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. For some reason I felt like the bed was more comfortable, the clothes felt comfortable too. 

"Miss, wake up so you can eat and get ready for school." I heard a girl's gentle voice which I didn't recognize. I opened my eyes immediately and saw an unfamiliar girl with a maid's uniform on. As I sat up another girl with a maid's uniform came up to me with a tray of food. A small table was placed on top of my lap and the tray of food was placed on top of it. 

"Enjoy your breakfast." They both said in together while bowing. After they did they left the room. 

I carefully put the small table away and walked to what looked like a bathroom. I looked at the mirror and i look like a cute ass girl, wtf. She was wearing pretty sexy clothes I'm not gonna lie. wait... did we swap bodies? I look around, this bathroom was bigger than my own room, this girl has to be rich as. 

I washed my face or... her face and went back to her room to eat breakfast. I went to her closet and remembered, in order to change, I have to strip which means I'll see her body. I blushed at the thought and looked down at no my boobs and couldn't help but hold them. Damn it they're real, this isn't a dream. I ended up changing but avoided looking down and any mirror. I ended up wearing this since all she had was cute anyways. 

When i went out I felt someone's arm around my shoulders. 

"Hey, lil sis... Dad wanted to see you in his office ." I'm guessing that he is her older brother. He pointed at a door that i think is her dad's office. 

"Alright." I tried being formal since she's rich and walked to her dad's office. I knocked the door and waited for a sign to come in.

"Come in." A deep voice came from the other side of the door, so deep it gave me chills. It sounded kind of scary. I went in.

"You needed something, father?" I politely asked as i stood there in front of his desk.

"Since when were you so polite? Well it doesn't matter, you're not going to school. Mr Jung is coming with his son Jung Hoseok, if this goes well you will go under a marriage with him to make both our companies bigger together." He said and then glared at me.

"And behave this time" he then continued working.

"But i don't even know this guy I can't just marry him." I said as my eyes widened in shock.

He just looked at me. "I don't care, this is better for the company."

I looked at him in disbelief, is this guy really willing to just give his daughter to a random guy to make his company bigger and get more money. I just went out of his office and back to her room. Suddenly I heard a phone notification, looked to my side and saw and iPhone 11 pro max. of course, rich girl. As I looked at the notification I read it out loud. 

"AgustD has added you on snapchat." My eyes widened. Of course, communicate using each others accounts. I imediatly added my account back. 

AgustD

Hello? 

Did we actually switch bodies? 

Kie-chan 

I think we did 

Btw, what's up with your dad forcing you to marry someone?

AgustD

Do you live In seould?

What's your name? 

Listen you can not let my dad do shit.

 I live in Seoul. Should i come?

Kie-chan

You can't 

we're  in each others bodies and I'm not rich and i can't afford  it.

Agust D

Then send a one of my drivers to your address.

I immediately got up and went out of the room. I asked for directions from the girl to get out of the the house to the driver.  Apparently the girl, Riokie, lives in Seoul while I live in Daegu, that's a 3 hour ride in a car. 

"Miss, why do you want to go to Daegu? Don't you have some guests." The driver said. 

"Doesn't matter." I replied. Suddenly I heard a phone notification. 

Agust D

If you are with a driver that looks in his mid 20s and has long hair, be careful. 

Kie-chan 

Wae?

Agust D 

He's kind of a pervert, just be careful. 

I looked up at the driver, he was smiling at me. He opened the door and waited for me to get in so I did. 

While we were going to Daegu, the driver kept on looking at me through rear view mirror. It was kind of creepy. We suddenly came to a stop, we were in the road that was in the middle of no where. He suddenly turned around to me.

"I'm surprised you haven't toldyour father to fire me yet. Well, actually, you probably did but Mr. Jeon trusts me too much." He said as he unbuckled his seat belt and came to the back of the car next to me. 

"What're you doing?" I asked as I unbuckled my seat belt. He suddenly put his hand on my thighs. I pushed his hands away, she wasn't kidding when she said he's a pervert. 

I tried opening the car's door but it was locked. I suddenly felt relief wash over me as I saw a security camera in the corner of the car. 

"You better back off before you get caught by the security camera." I said and his eyes went wide immediately. He looked back and saw the security camera. 

"Smart girl. I'll get you one time." He said then went back to the drivers seat and continued driving. 

~Time skip~ 

I looked down, is this karma?

~Flashback~ 

 I was hanging out with some of the boys from the gang; Felix (Stray kids), Bang-chan (Stray kids), Woozi (SEVENTEEN), and Yuta (NCT). A really cute girl walked past us and Felix nudged me. 

"Bro, go hook up with her." He said and smirked.

"What if she doesn't want to?" I said concerned. I was more of the new member in the gang so i didn't know a lot. 

"doesn't matter." Yuta replied. 

"Isn't that rape?" I looked at him with my eyes wide open. 

"If you're not goonna do it I will." Bangchan stood up and went up to her. You know what happened next but I was too scared to do anything. I left the gang a week later. 

~End of flashback~ 

I guess this is my karma for not doing anything. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1156 words. 

I posted the next day because it's the weekend and I'm bored as soo, to the person somehow watching this. Your welcome. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
PAINFUL LOVE By AngelicDoll13

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 90 14
Two men are standing facing each other, the space around them is filled with loud gunshots, blood and screams, they are pointing guns at each other w...
10.8K 191 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" ♡ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...