Hillarious Miraculous Reveals

By Ashmeghan123

In this book, we encounter our favourite Cinamon roll (aka. Adrien) and Blueberry (aka. Marinette) crash into... More

Welcome!
~Claw Trimming Session~
Alya's Snapchat Filter
That PUN
∆PoRtAl∆
Project: Pound It!
˙˚Scars˚˙
Ω Umbrella Ω
~ Rena and Noir ~ (Reveal Fail 1)
Reveal Fail 2 - Tikki...
MASTER FU SPECIAL!!!
PLAGG!
Phone Number, Paw-lease?
~A Very Merry Christmas~
A Mask-erade ;)
Gabriel Agreste SPECIAL!!!
TIKKI, SPOTS ON!
P.E. Lesson
P.E. Lesson •P2•
~Sewing session~
♥︎Opinion♥︎
•~A/N~•
I'm back... + Spoiler
°•.The End of Time°•.
SoOoOo...?
.•°The End Of Time.•° (2)
I'm Sorry.
.°• The End Of Time •°. (3)
Letters and Gifts
not an update just an a/n + spoilers
♥︎ Criminal At Heart ♥︎

JuSt A fRiEnD.

2.7K 63 40
By Ashmeghan123

Sorry guys, it took sooo long to publish this chapter. I was writing it and was halfway through it when suddenly the site reloaded and everything was lost ;-; . Anyways, I wrote it ALL over again and added a few extra parts (words) as a sorry for taking so long! Hope you like the chapter and pls vote and list your feedback :D

Mari POV

Yes, I was doing it! I was going to confess to Adrien about my undeniable love for him.

I woke up super early, excited and nervous all of a sudden as possibilities rushed about in my head. I shook off the anxious feeling that burdened me all night and plastered the brightest smile on my face. I wore a small ladybug-spotted skirt reaching to my knees and a flowy blouse with a green paw print printed on to it. I designed/sewed it especially for this very day.

I tied my hair into my signature pigtails, placed the sleeping Tikki in her bag and set off to school with a fresh chocolate croissant hanging from my mouth.

I arrived to see Alya and Nino chatting together. "Hey, guys!" I called over, waving to them as I walked. "Oh my god! Is the world ending?! Marinette Dupain-Cheng is early?! Bless the heavens!" Alya laughed and Nino chuckled along, not afraid to hide their humour. "Haha, yeah. I'm early." I replied with a smile.

 I saw Adrien in the distance, walking to school. The 5-minute bell rang and I told Alya I would catch up with her. I jogged over to Adrien, without tripping, and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey, A-Adrien!" I tried to say without stuttering. "Hey, Marinette!" He said, smiling his angelic smile. I took a deep breath. 'I can do this' I motivated myself. "Umm, Adrien?" I said, gaining his attention. "Yeah?" He replied. "W-Well, *deep breath* Adrien, I've loved you for ages, your kindness is overwhelming and you're very sweet," I said, rather quickly, while blushing madly.

"Err, Marinette. I'm sorry but, I don't feel the same way... But you are a great friend, the first I ever made! You're just a friend." He smiled guiltily, scratching his nape.

His words hit me like a slap. Tears welled up but I tried not to cry. He took a deep breath to calm my shook state. "Ehehe... Of course, you don't like me! *Who would?* I was just joking anyway!" I said hesitantly.

(*she murmured that part so no one can hear)

He took a ragged deep breath. "You nearly had me there. I thought I'd made you really upset." Adrien chuckled. I showed a wonky smile and without a word slid off to my locker.

How could I be that stupid?! Of course, Adrien Agreste won't love a person like me. A small tear slid its way down to my pale cheeks. 

Abruptly, I felt a sudden pain coming from my right rib spreading all around. "Lady Love, I am Hawkmoth. Someone broke your heart, I grant you the power to break theirs and everyone who did you wrong! In return, you will give me Ladybug and Cat Noirs miraculous!" Hawkmoths voice echoed in my dizzy head. 

Tikki's cry brought me back to the real world. "No," I said, the pain and nausea instantly running from me. The Akuma flew out from my purse and I took no notice of it. Instead of caring about the loose Akuma, I ran to the bakery so I could calm down and relax.

~Timeskip to Patrol~

I sat on an anonymous rooftop, gazing at the busy streets. "Bonjour M'lady" Cat Noir sat next to me; we sat there in silence.

A loud bang destroyed the peaceful silence. I groaned and got up with Chat following. "Let's go." I murmured and we ran across building reaching the louvre. Another 'boom' came from inside and we hurriedly made our way inside. 

Soon enough, we reached the ancient Egypt exhibition to find the Akuma resurrecting mummies from the dead.

Of course! The Akuma! I forgot to de-evalise it! Ugh, I'm so stupid.

Me and chat quickly thought of a plan together and went into action. We defeated all the mummies and before we could grab hold of the akumatized object, a sand storm erupted and threw us into a small staff room. 

"It's locked!" I said trying to open it. "Don't worry, LB. Remember my Cataclysm?" He said triumphantly. "No! We'll not have enough time to defeat the Akuma! We have to come up with a plan fast!" I frowned in thought.

"I have an idea! A girl called Marinette can help us. She's pretty smart and has her way of getting around things." Cat noir suggested in a daze. 

 A shrill went down my spine. "Do you like Marinette?" I said out of the blue, my mind not thinking straight. "She's a great friend and all. I don't love her of course. She's just a friend."

I felt a pang in my chest. Adrenaline freely ran through my body as thoughts and memories filled my broken heart. Adrien. I knew it. That one word kept repeating in my head.

"Adrien?" I said, my glossy eyes looking straight at his forest green eyes. He looked at me, uncertain, as if he didn't process what I had said.

"Adrien," I said more confidently. He gasped a little and looked at me with shock, his mouth shaped like an O. 

"Adrien," I whimpered. Emotions started taking over me. Happiness, because he was my partner in crime all along, sadness because he never felt the way I did, anger because I was so foolish to think he would, sho-

"M'lady!" Cat noir broke my train of thoughts. My cheeks felt damp, I was crying. I wiped the tears away, avoiding Cat noirs gaze. "I've got a plan. Let's get out of here." I said in a monotonic voice. 

Before he could say anything I called for my lucky charm. I received baby powder, mentally cursed, and found my way around the riddle. I clicked the heavy doors opened and we ran into action, quickly defeating the Akuma and this time, purifying it. 

We were panting our heads off, mostly because it was harder to defeat this Akuma because of the anxiety and tension between us now that I know his identity.

"M'lady. You know." He said, finally. "Yes, I know. I guess its fair to let you know is well." I said, sadness dripping in my voice. "Bugaboo, why are you sad? Are you disappointed that I, Cat Noir, was the infamous model, Adrien Agreste?" He questioned in a slightly flirtatious but serious tone.

I forced out a laugh and stared directly in his eyes. "Of course not. I'm disappointed that I, Ladybug, the famous, brave and beloved superhero is a weak, clumsy baker." My transformation wore off and I dropped my head ashamed. I heard his surprised gasp. 

"Marinette. I-I'm so sorry. I-I never knew that-" Before he could ramble his apology out I forced myself to look at him. "It's not your fault chaton. Its mine." I said a sad smile plastered on my miserable face. I transformed and left him, I couldn't handle this.

~Timeskip to tomorrow~ (So, what happened is Marinette reached her home and cried a lot. Tikki tried to cheer her up as well as her parents. She eventually fell asleep.)

I honestly did not want to go to school today. I did not want to see, hear, talk or sit with him for now. Though, I knew I had to and eventually made my way to school.

I ran to school, a fresh croissant hanging down from my mouth as I fixed my bag straps. 

I reached school with 10 minutes to spare! I saw Alya and Nino chatting over in a corner, a blush tinting both of their faces. "Awww. DJWIFI is going to sail!" I squealed to myself. Suddenly I felt strong arms grab me around my waist. I was going to scream 'RAPIST!' but instead I was met with golden, purr-fect hair-wait did I just make a CAT PUN?!-and forest green eyes. 

"Adrien!" I squeaked, immediately his arms left my waist. "What the hell are you doing?! I vowed I won't even look, speak or do anything of the sort towards you! Can we just talk after school or at patrol or-" Adrien cut me off with a hug. "I'm sorry Marinette. I was actually in love with LB which was you. I-I'm sorry if I hurt you." He ended with planting a kiss on my cheek. 

"B-But you love Ladybug. A brave, bold and better person than me. I'm just, me." Tears flowed down my cheeks and I earned many curious glances. "Don't say that, purr-incess. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, brave and very, very cute." My cheeks heated up crazily, and he leaned in close to me and his eyes fluttered closed. I automatically copied his actions and fell into a ~kiss~.  

My lips tingled after his lips left mine. "I love you, m'lady" He whispered. "I love you too, you alley cat." I laughed and we rushed to class, late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC