My Deal With The Badboy

By love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... More

My Deal With The Badboy
1. Dinner
2. The Deal
3. Rumours
4. Irritating
5. Make A Deal Then Break Another
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
13. Hangover
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

19. Choose Your Friends

23K 919 50
By love2wright

Chapter 19: Choose Your Friends

I woke, startled as the loud ringtone of my phone was going off uncontrollably. Groggily, I grabbed my phone, clicked answer and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I murmured into the phone sleepily, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Jay?" The person on the other end sobbed, loud music was playing in the background plus multiple voices too.

"If you don't want nothin', I'm goin' back to sleep," I slurred in warning.

"Juliette it's me, Victoria. I wanted to apologise," She said in remorse.

I looked over at the clock and sighed loudly, "At 2am? You wanted to apologise at 2am?" I whined at her, this was not the time. She was obviously drunk.

"I'm sorry." She sniffed. "I did something bad," She was drunk.

"Apologise when I'm awake," I said angrily into the phone before going for the end button.

"WAIT! Wait, please!" She cried out loudly.

I sighed before putting the phone back to my ear, "What?"

"I know I don't deserve it. But I can't get home," She told me, I could tell she was crying.

I sighed and nodded my head before realising she couldn't see me. "Where are you?"

I heard her sigh deeply in relief through the line, Jack's,"

I knew him, not very well, but he was a jerk like the rest of the party throwing jocks. "Okay, I'll be there soon," I agreed and hung up.

As much as I was pissed at her I couldn't even begin to think what would happen if I didn't go. Either her getting behind the wheel intoxicated or someone else who had been drinking driving her home. If she died from drunk driving I could never forgive myself.

I slipped on my bunny rabbit slippers and grabbed my big fluffy winter coat as well as a beanie. It was nearing the end of October and winter was starting to set in. I tried to be as quite as I could as I tip toed down the stairs and grabbed the keys to dads car from the key bowl then slipped out the front door. I cringed slightly as the car started, hoping that the sound of the car coming to life didn't wake my dad or sister. Jack Kane didn't live far from my house, maybe ten minutes, but I could hear the loud pumping music only round the corner form my house.

This was like the other party I'd gone too, only with more passed out people strewn across the lawn. I groaned at the lack of car parks and gave up, double parking next to another car on the road. I wasn't going to be long. Grab Tori and get out of there. I quickly jumped out of the car and ran inside the door, the loud music hurting me ears as I searched the house. I finally found her passed out in the kitchen with another drink in her hand.

"Hey! I know you!" A loud voice hollered.

I swung around and came face to face with Jack Kane himself. "Ah hi," I mumbled before turning back to Tori. Shaking her should violently to try wake her. She started to stir when Tyler talked again.

"You're Jay, Alec's friend!" He stated.

"Ah, I prefer Juliette," I corrected, not bothering to look his way as Tori slowly opened her eyes. "Come on Tori let's go home," I said as I pulled her to her feet.

"Juliette. Hmm, that's a pretty name," He mused as I tried to push past him with Tori hanging limply off of my arm but he wouldn't let me leave. He grabbed ahold of my free arm tightly.

I frowned up at him as I tried to pull free, "Let go of me," I growled at him but he just smirked, refusing to release my arm, "Let go, you tool!" I snapped more fiercely but he didn't let go.

"You heard her," Someone snapped. I turned around and spotted Alec. He was fuming. His whole face was red, but that didn't stop me from noticing the blotchy red around his eyes that made him look like he was just crying. "Let her go. Now," He growled.

Jack immediately backed down, letting go of my hand and walking away. I sighed in relief before looking back at Alec with curiosity. He refused to meet my eyes as he downed a bottle of beer and wobbled off. It wasn't like him to walk away like that especially when he's drunk. He wouldn't mess that chance to try and chat me up or something like it.

I brushed it off, deciding that I was too tired to deal with his hormones, that I would rather take Tori home and climb into bed.

It was quite a mission getting Tori into the car let alone out of it. Even more of a struggling getting her into her house quietly and into bed. Let's just say I let out a massive sigh of relief once I was back in my car ready to go home. As soon as my head hit my pillow I became instantly unconsciousness.

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm. Aggravated, I slammed hand over the clock. The clock went quiet and I drifted back to sleep.

"Juliette!" My dad yelled. Startled, I shot right up. "What are you doing?" He shouted angrily. I look over at the clock on my bedside table and I was an hour late!

I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser, threw on some old, faded blue jeans and my Minnie Mouse top, next was my shoes, I did a messy job at tying the laces but it did the job. I ran downstairs and grabbed a banana, grabbed my bag then was out the door. I ran most of the way, only stopping to take a breath. I'll tell you now, it's very difficult to eat a banana and run at the same time.

I sprinted up the front steps of school, ran through the corridor up to my home room. I bursted through the door just in time. The teacher was doing roll call and she hadn't got to my name yet.

Everyone stopped to look at me, my hair probably looking like I stuck my head out of a moving car window. No to mention I didn't even do anything with it, so it was just a slept in bun.

I quickly found an open deck up the back and sat down, "Juliette," The teacher called, eyeing me suspiciously with a raised brow.

"Here," I shouted loudly as my hand shot up. Everyone glanced at me again. I was getting a lot of sideward glances, not that I haven't for awhile since my 'relationship' with Alec, but something seemed off.

When roll call was done and we were aloud the go, Sophia, Carter and Nathan with Tori trailing slowly behind approached me.

"Are you okay?" Soph asked with a frown on her face.

"I'm so sorry," Nathan said, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, I was nervous now. Something was definitely off.

"You don't check Facebook that often do you?" Carter sighed.

I frowned at them as I pulled out my phone. There it was at the top of the page. My heart sank. I felt like I was been crushed by thousand bricks. It was Alec kissing Victoria at the party that happened last night at Jack Kane's. It was posted by Samantha Vicks, with the status of,

Great Friend + Great Party = Love

I leaned back in my chair.

"I'm so sorry Jay" I turned to look at Tori. I just stared at her, I didn't know what to say, I could of cried, but I didn't. I was too shocked. I wish I never got out of bed last night! I stood up, glared at her, then walked out of the room and walked slowly towards my locker. I almost turned around when I saw a dark figure hovering by my locker.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice cracked, it sounded like I'd been crying for hours.

"Juliette," He turned to face me. He stiffened once he saw my face. "Are you okay?" Alec asked cautiously.

"Just tell me what you want so I can move on with my day." I snapped.

"If you've seen you'll understand if you haven't you soon will know, but looks can deceive and photos can lie," He frowned a little bit.

"I don't want riddles from you Alec. I know what happened. And I honestly don't care, like nothing has ever happened, remember?" I folded my arms. He frowned some more. "Now, can you move now so I can get to my locker." I snapped.

"I'm so sorry Jay," He whispered before he walked away.

I may be crying on the inside, but I'll never let it show.

Oh no!! What a bad friend Tori is! Do you think that Jay will mend her relationship with Tori and Alec?

Edited
Addie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.7M 72.5K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...