๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ||...

By yeetlix

We promised to stay to together so I'm going to stay with you ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต (not edited yet!) More

๐š/๐ง
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
แดกสœแด?
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…?
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
สœษชแด?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
ส/ษด
๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
ส/ษด 'ั•
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แด˜แด‡ส€ั•แดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส

๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž

185 7 0
By yeetlix

1/1/19

Happy New Year! Woohoo! I have a few New Year's resolution. I want to spend more time with Jinnie but also be concentrated in school, I want to get a job to earn money for myself because I don't want to be that type of person who always depend on people who surrounds her. Hyunjin said that he doesn't want me to overwork myself because, as I quote, "you won't be able to spend more time with me". He's always so clingy and so cheesy. I want our relationship to be like this in the next few years. I love him too much to let him go. I don't know what I would do without him. Haha ok. Enough with the cheesy stuff. I gtg! Byyyyeeeee!

-K. Y/n♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 13
"Well you're cute." "So are you." "We should be cute together." โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โคโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… In which two JYP trainees crash into each other and start something bea...
1.6M 57.5K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
162K 6.7K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
619K 9.5K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...