Operation Apritello

By cerulean-crystal

Donatello's brothers find out he has a crush on April and they try to help their bro get a date with her. More

Laundry Day
So here's the plan
I'm sorry

The "Date"

1.1K 35 39
By cerulean-crystal

All four turtles and April were on top of a pizzeria in the middle of the night.

"All right everybody, there's been some rumors going around that, Pizzasaurus has been stealing pizzas around this area. So it's up to us to stop this fiend. April and Donnie, you two stay in that abandoned warehouse across the street. While Leo, Mikey and I will all go check out the pizzeria across town over there. Call us if you see the perpetrator" Raph ordered.

"Got it." They all said in agreement.

"Oh, I knew he was real. That monster is going down. Evil laugh, haha." Donnie cackled.

"You think we overdid it?" Leo whispered to Raph and Mikey.

Once April and Donnie got into the abandoned warehouse their eyes widen in surprise. What they saw was a nicely set dinner table for two, filled with heart shaped pizzas and a milkshake with two straws. There was also a disco ball twinkling dimly from high above and rose petals were scattered everywhere.

"What's with all of this?" Donnie said with bewilderment, then picked up a note on the table. "'Stakeout food, in case you two get hungry. Brought to you by Mikey and Leo P.S. Raph helped with decorations. Your welcome ;).'" He read out loud. "Mmm, seems a bit much."

"Well, might as well not let it go to waste." April said with a shrug.

"I still think there up to something." Donnie said mostly to himself.

They both sat down at the table by the window.

Meanwhile just outside, at the back of the abandoned warehouse. Donnie's brothers were spying on them from the window.

"What are they saying?" Mikey asked as he pressed his face against the window.

"Wait, hang on. I forgot to turn on the walkie-talkie." Raph turned on the walkie-talkie.

Now they could hear everything from the walkie-talkie they placed under the table earlier.

Walkie-talkie: "So do you want the milkshake." April offered to Donnie.

Walkie-talkie: "No thanks, you can have it." Donnie politely decline.

"What is he doing?! Your supposed to share the milkshake! That's why there are two straws!" Mikey quietly said in frustration.

"Shh, quiet they might hear you." Leo said as he covered Mikey's mouth.

An hour Later inside, the abandoned warehouse:

"Man, I thought to night would be way more exciting." April said in disappointment.

"Same here, let's see if the guys found anything yet." Donnie used his phone to call Raph.

Phone: "H-hey what's up?" Raph nervously asked.

"Anything going on at your end?" Donnie questioned.

Phone: "Nope, everything's fine over here." Raph answered.

"Well, maybe we should start investigating the other pizzerias around here?" Donnie suggested.

Phone: "No! I-I I mean uh..." Raph nervously tried to think of something but Leo grabbed the phone.

Phone: "Look we all got our jobs to do. So stay put and don't call unless you see Pizzasaurus! Got it!" Leo hung up in a fake fury.

"Well, um. That sounded kind of... intense." April said carefully.

"Well you know us turtles. Nothing gets between us and pizza. Especially Mikey when he's hungry." Donnie jokingly said.

"Hehe." April chuckled at the joke.

They stared out the window again. Then both of them reached out for the last slice of pizza but their hands bumped into each other instead.

"Oops sorry- I didn't- Hehe." They both said in unison and blushed a little.

"You can have it." Donnie offered bashfully.

"Really? What happened to 'nothing gets between turtles and pizza'?" April teased.

"Well, you know there are always exceptions to the rules." Donnie jokingly said back.

"Thanks Dee. But you know, we could always just, share it." April suggested.

"Really?" Donnie asked.

They both just stared into each other's eyes as if they were waiting for something.

The turtles outside watch with anticipation.

"Eyup. So here you go!" April said with a warm smile while giving him half of the slice.

"OH, COME ON!" Mikey yelled in disappointment.

"Did you hear something?" April asked as she heard a small muffled come through the wall.

"Shhh! Quiet you can't rush these things." Raph quietly explained to Mikey.

An hour later:

"Uh! This is so boring. How much longer do we have to wait." Mikey whined.

"Like I said before you can't rush these things." Raph spoke calmly.

"Uh, I can't take it anymore!" Leo said as he got out his sword.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Raph asked.

"Just giving, Don the little push he needs." Leo said while using his sword to open a small portal near Donnie. Then put his hand through the portal to pushed Donnie towards April.

Inside the abandoned warehouse:

They both fell to the ground with Donnie on top of April and their lips were pressed together. They both just froze in shock, staring into each other's eyes while their lips were still together. Then a huge blush started to grow on their faces.

Donnie jumped up to his feet with his face now looking redder than a tomato. "Ahh! Am so sorry I-I didn't- I mean- well it wasn't so bad, I-I mean I tripped and- and..." Donnie struggled to find the words. Then paused when he saw his brothers outside the window.

Outside the abandoned warehouse:

"Leo why'd you do that?!" Raph demanded an answer.

"Oh come on, if it wasn't for me we'd still be watching nothing." Leo said defensively.

"Awe, their first kiss." Mikey said in awe. "Oh no. Um guys." Mikey said with worry as he turned to his brothers.

"Not now Mikey." Raph said dismissively. "That's not the point!" Raph sternly said to Leo.

"But guys..." Mikey tried to warned but was cut off.

"Not now Mikey. This is between us." Leo also said dismissively. "What do you mean that's not the point?! It's not my fault your plan didn't work!" Leo glared at Raph.

"My plan! This was your idea!" Raph accused.

"Was not-" Leo angrily tried to say but was cut off.

"Guys! Donnie's headed our way!" Mikey said in panic.

"What?!" When Raph turned around it was already too late. He saw Donnie by the now opened window with a furious expression on his face. "Ah shell." Was all that Raph could muttered out.

"What are you guys doing here!" Donnie asked in raged.

"What, us? What are we doing here, indeed? Well um..." Raph tried to think of something.

"Funny story actually, um... would you believe us if we said we took a wrong turn at-" Leo carefully tried to say but was cut off.

"Get to the point already! There's no use in delaying the inevitable." Donnie demanded.

"All right, there is no Pizzasaurus. We just said that so you know..." Raph trailed off.

"So we can set you and April on a date!" Mikey blurted out for him.

"What?! What do you mean 'there is no Pizzasaurus'?" Wait a minute. How do you guys know I have a crush on April?" Donnie asked with suspicion.

"Uh..." All of Donnie's brothers looked at each other.

"Raph stole your journal!" Leo pointed to Raph accusingly.

"For. The. Last. Time. I didn't steal-" Raph said in frustration but was cut off.

"That's it! I'm going home! Before you guys can humiliate me any further!" Donnie said before he stormed off.

"Donnie, wait! We were just trying to help!" Raph exclaimed.

"Oh, but I think you 'helped' enough for one day." Donnie sarcastically said in spite without even bothering to look back as he just kept on walking away.

Once Donnie was gone his brothers just stood there. With their heads down in shame. They didn't think he would be this upset.

"So, should I say something or- or what?" April awkwardly chimed in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 378 12
Terra's back. And she has her memory. Bad thing is, someone else besides the Titans wants her too. [I do not own Teen Titans or the picture on the...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3K 53 23
You get off the bus and every day when you come back home from school. You always run into a boy that looks the same age as you. He was always walkin...
27K 1.4K 38
This is Michael Jackson's last year of high school. He has accomplished nothing since he has been in school. He has gotten into fights with students...