A Very Juicey Story (Beetleju...

By jeepers_eepers

Y/N has been having some trouble dealing with her family, so she decided to move away to get some peace and q... More

Chapter 1- A House. A Yard. A Minivan.
Chapter 2 - You Could Use A Buddy.
Chapter 3 - Ghost Zombie Jesus
Chapter 4- Just Make A Start
Chapter 5 - Way Back When
Chapter 6 - You're On The Right Track, Girl!
Chapter 7 - Meaningless Objects
Chapter 8 - Random For A Reason
Chapter 9 - Don't You Want A Pal?
Chapter 10 - (There's) No Destiny Or Fate
Chapter 11 - Act Positive

Hey Folks!

5.3K 102 24
By jeepers_eepers

Hi everyone!

First off, just wanted to thank you for clicking on my book!

~Mwah!

And I just wanted to let everyone know that this story will include swearing.

I know not everyone cares, but some people do so just wanted to give that disclaimer.

Also, I'm quite busy with school so if I don't update regularly, I'm sorry!

Finally, all the references to Beej's emotions for his hair are in the photo above.

And here's the photo again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.3K 33
An eleven year old girl, named Chelsea and her family move into an old Victorian home. Soon after she moves in she realizes that there's something of...
34.2K 676 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
677 44 24
"Barbara?" "Yeah?" "Why are our bodies lying in the basement?" "What?" ***** When Yn unfortunately gets killed in 1940, she befriends the ghost-zombi...
37.2K 899 32
Y/N is moving into a new house with their busy mom. This is a new town they're coming to and with it comes a new school. However, there's something d...