Black and White

By loverrr324

Every girl wishes for her Happy Ever After, her Prince Charming. But this isn't the case for Y/N, whose job a... More

Hi ;)
Meet the characters
1.0// I'm paying //
2.0// I'm Lonely //
3.0// Advil //
4.0// Business //
5.0// Blow Up //
5.1// Blow Up. P2 //
6.0// What have you done to me? //
7.0// Beautiful //
8.0// Gunshot //
9.0// Would you like a cUp Of TeA? //
10.0// Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix //
11.0// Vibe-Check //
12.0// So Basically //
13.0// My Wife is in Paris //
14.0// Disney Princess //
14.1// Disney Princess P2 //
15.0// Why I Don't Catch Feelings //
16.0// Divorce Papers //
17.0// One Fucking Week //
19.0// Positively glowing //
20.0// Fruit Shoot //
21.0// Pulls them in //
22.0// That warm, fuzzy feeling // 🔥
23.0// Bag For Life //
24.0// I'm always there //
25.0// Blanket fort //
26.0// Which Chris //
27.0// Monopoly //
28.0// Reception Lady //
29.0// Dumb Question //
30.0// intrigued //
31.0// Hungry //
32.0// bombshell P1 //
32.1// Bombshell P2 //
33.0// Begging on My Knees //
!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!
🎉 1K🎉
NEXT BOOK

18.0// Bitch where are the muffins //

4K 88 18
By loverrr324

5 days later

Oh shit shit shit shit shit. I pace around my room not knowing what to do. I have 2 more days. 2 MORE DAYS PEOPLE!

"Hey."

Vanessa leant on my door frame.

"Got some nerve showing up here haven't you?" I grit my teeth.

"Oh please. I have no idea what you're on about."

"What's going on?"

Camilla comes in and stands next to me. I walk away and start pulling my hair.

"Y/N?" Camilla timidly asked.

"Vanessa get out." Camilla shouts at her and shuts the door in her face

"Right spill."

I took a deep breath.

"Ok. I have to get married in 2 days. 2 DAYS."

Camilla's face fell.

"What do you mean?"

"In dads will, it's stated that I could only own the ENTIRE business if I get married in 30 days."

"But the will reading was..."

"Yeah yeah, I know. But fucking Vanessa found a loophole and now I have 2 days."

She contorted her face and thought for a minute.

"What about Tom?"

I sighed.

"No camilla I'm not going to marry Tom.

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Because I don't like him"

"Bullshit. You just don't want to rush things."

"SO IF YOU KNOW THAT I DONT WANT TO RUSH THINGS WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME ASK?"

Camilla looked awkward.

"oKAY. Fine."

She went to leave.

"Fine." I said.

She stopped in her tracks.

"I'll marry Tom.

Next day 

I have all of this planned out. Let's be honest, there's not a polite and calm way to tell Tom to marry me. I get my mothers engagement ring and place it in my purse.

Tonight there's a big gala going on-partially to mourn my father. The aim is to get Tom to "marry me" and we can announce at the gala where everyone can see- ESPECIALLY Vanessa and Cameron- that Tom and I husband and wife.

Personally I'm nervous. I've killed hundreds of people, gone through almost getting killed and a whole load of other shit and I'm nervous about asking making a man marry me. Honestly this should be the last thing on my list.

I strut into the gala and take a drink from the waiter that was passing them around. I scan my eyes around the room, trying to find the particular brunette.

After 10 minutes of just standing there I probably ought to start mingling-I might find Tom quicker. The first 30 minutes of the night, was nothing but depressing. It was "...I'm sorry for your loss...." or "...your father was an amazing man...." or "....so, are you single?...." frankly I was wondering whether to just abandon the plan when I finally saw Tom.

"Tom, hey!" I quickly ran over to him.

"Y/N I've never seen you so excited to see me. Is it my hair?" He smirks.

"Oh haha."

I subtly look over to Harrison. He held up ten fingers. 10 more minutes before the announcement.

"Ahem. Ladies and gentleman."

Cameron was on the stage with a microphone in hand.

What the fuck?

"As the host of this party I would like to say welcome."

Host? I send a "WhAt ThE fUcK?" sign to Harrison but he looked equally shook. None of us knew she was the host.

Cameron smirked at me.

"This gathering is in honour of..."

I soon realised there was no time left. This speech is going to be over and then I'll have missed my chance. Here it goes. 

"Tom, Tom, Tom." I whisper.

"What?

I take out the engagement ring and give it to him.

"Put it on my finger."

"What?"

"Tom stop being an arse and put it on my wedding finger."

"Y/N what's going on?"

"Tom please." I look him.

He reluctantly put the ring on my finger just before Cameron finished her speech.

"....so as we have no further announcements, I would just like to-"

I walk on stage and take the microphone off her.

"Aw, Cameron don't be so silly! There is one more announcement which is rather huge."

I hold my hand with the engagement finger and the audience gasped.

"As of today, I am married to the man," I gulp, "I love."

Tom looks at me angrily.

"It gives me great joy to declare that my name is no longer Y/N Y/L/N, it is now Y/N Holland."

The audience started to clap and some looked at Tom.

"I know that we will have a blissful life together and I just want to say how much I love you," this was getting more and more difficult, "and that I wouldn't want anyone else to love me as much as you do."

I get off the stage and I saw Tom storm off outside so I went to try and find him but people kept on getting in my way saying "...Congratulations...." and "You guys are so cute together..." and "so I take it you're not single anymore..." so it made it hard to find him. When I finally managed to get outside, I found Tom sitting on a bench and I cautiously sat next to him. I don't think he even acknowledged my presence until he snapped out of whatever he was thinking.

"Why did you do that?"

"Tom I can explain."

"What's there to explain Y/N? This is so fucking  messed up, CAN you explain it?"

"Well, it's not like you haven't done messed up things."

"Marrying a woman and not telling you about it is not as bad as what you've done."

"Well you married her, what's so wrong about marrying me?"

"I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU. YOU'RE A DIFFICULT BITCH AND MARRIED LIFE WITH YOU WOULD BE FUCKING HELL. I DON'T EVEN LOVE YOU AND I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYTHING YOU SAID IN THAT FUCKING SPEECH WAS FAKE AS WELL."

He stood there breathing heavily and watching me for a reaction.

"Look can you just...just go away." He said running his hands through his hair. 

"But-"

"Look we're not even legally husband and wife."

I looked guiltily at the ground.

"You little shit. You signed the marriage documents."

I didn't move.

"And you faked my signature."

I finally looked up at him.

"Fucking answer me Y/N"

"YEAH. YES I FUCKING DID. BUT I DIDNT DO IT BECAUSE I WAS DESPERATE TO MARRY YOU. QUICK HEADS UP-I DONT LOVE YOU EITHER. BUT I HAD TO. TO SAVE THE MOB. I DID THE LAST WISH ON MY DEAD FATHERS WILL SO HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT IM A DIFFICULT BITCH WHEN I JUST MADE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE."

I was breathing just as heavily as him and he didn't answer.

"Ok you know what. How about we just be those long-distance couples. Because I don't want to see your clown face anymore." 

He briskly walked away with his hands in his pockets and went back into the building.

While I was processing what he said I walked over it the exit where I got into the car.

"Home Arnie."

"Of course Miss. Or should I say Mrs?"

I laughed lightly at his joke, but didn't say anything. I go onto my phone to see my Instagram blowing up.

!Y/N and Tom announce engagement!

!Shawn and Y/N are over?!

!Can Y/N keep a commitment!

!We hear wedding bells. Where's our invitations?!

Incoming FaceTime from Shawn 🍁

"Hey Sh-"

"Y/N holy shit what's going on? Are the rumours true? Seriously, how did Tom take it? So when's is the wedding?"

He carried on asking questions as I got out of the car, into the house, and locked myself in my rooms

"Y/N!!!!!"

"What Shawn?"

"Come on you haven't answered any of my questions."

"Bec-"

"Wait Tom does love you right?" He dropped the bombshell. 

And that was it for me. I broke down and I couldn't stop crying. I kept on crying and crying and crying to the point where I couldn't breathe properly.

"Shit shit. Y/N please don't cry. Jesus um....ok just breathe. Please....CAMILLA!"

"Shawn now what?"

Camilla came into view and she looked surprised to see you crying.

"Shawn. I give you one job. One fucking job. To talk to her and support her and now you reduce her to a mess?"

"I'm not good with girls Camilla."

"Of course. That was definitely not how you managed to go out with me." She said sarcastically 

"No, you went out with me because the-"

"Shawn. Shut up. Y/N please open your front door."

"Why?" I manage to say.

"Please just do it."

I get up and walk over to the door. I open in it and I'm consumed in a group hug from Camilla and Shawn.

"Guys?"

"Move over bitch where are the muffins?" Shawn ran to the kitchen (if you don't know this, Shawn is a sucker for muffins).

"Okay I'll get the Netflix and the blankets ready." Camilla brought their luggage inside and started to set everything up.

"Ooooo Y/N, you fancy girl you have toffee popcorn." Shawn shouted from the kitchen.

"Guys what are you doing. Seriously Shawn what happened to the tour?"

"Y/N that can wait." Camilla said.

He came in with a plate full of muffins and a bowl of popcorn.

"Y/N. We know what happened. And right now, you're hurting. So we're just doing our job and looking after you. Please just sit down, and let us watch The Crown" (or anything else I personally love The Crown)

Ok so guys that's the tea. For the next chapter  im seriously thinking of smut but if you really don't want that please just comment so. X 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 12.4K 32
Y/N L/N was raised in New York, when she was young she and her mother went to go meet up with a fellow choreographer she knew from school. After watc...
565K 10.6K 51
"Did you see Tom's eyes sparkle when he looked at you??" "Don't be ridiculous." "But they did!" -------------------------- fan fiction | tom holland...
250K 3.9K 26
❝we're talking about love, right?❞ 『completed』 y/n l/n, your typical teen, although her obsession over marvel is more than she would like to tell, th...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...