Hetalia x Philippines: Love t...

By Andrea12z_Piri-chan

Philippines, she was introduced in the World Meeting. What she didn't know, all the other countries started f... More

Meeting!
Romano
Norway
Canada
England
China
Russia

Japan

7.3K 187 566
By Andrea12z_Piri-chan

Guys, every chapter is Piri's POV,  unless I say so!
•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Ugh..." I mumbled.

I looked at my clock, it was 6:00 am. I was still exhausted from that tomato picking.

"One more hour..." I said and snoozed the clock.

*Japanese song plays*

I covered my head with a pillow. I waited for a while before sitting up.

"Ugh... Who is this?" I answered the phone.

"Ah! Piri-chan, its Japan." Then you heard a sneeze.

"What do you want? It's like six in th morning!"

"It's not that early..." He said with a sniffle.

"Whatever... What do you need?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"You see, I got sick because it rained while I was walking home. I called other people to see if they were available, but they said they were busy, and I was wondering if you could, um, take care of me?" He said.

I paused for awhile. I was free today, but I was planning to do something fun.

"Uh, Piri-chan? It's okay if you don't want to-" He started, sounding a little

"No, wait I'll take care of you!" I said.

"R-Really?"

"In fact, I'm going there right now!" I said with determination.

"Uh w-wait!" He stuttered.

"See you later,  kuya Japan!" I yelled and ended the call.

I quickly bathe then dress up. I didn't mind not eating breakfast, so I took my purse and left, locking the door and leaving a note.

Meanwhile...

"Come on Iggy! Let's visit Philippines and play video games with her!" America said.

"Don't call me that! Besides, she might be busy." England replied, sipping his cup of tea.

"Nah, she is always free! Now onwards!" America said and he started dragging England.

"YOU WANKER! LET GO OF ME!" England said, trying to remove America's hand of his arm.

"I SEE PIRI'S HOUSE!" America shouted.

England facepalmed.

"WERE HERE!!!" America yelled.

They stepped on her porch. England noticed a note posted on Philippine's door.

"Wait! There's a note!" England yelled.

"What does it say?!?" America asked.

"Let me see, 'Hey! Looking for Philippines? Well I went to Japan's house to take care of him, so please come back later!'..." England read from the note.

"..."

America's heart was broken, again. America went to the corner. He cried.

"She doesn't love me!" America cried.

England did another facepalm.

"If you want, you could visit her in Japan's house. His house is far though" England suggested.

America brightened up.

"That gives me an idea! We will go to Japan's house and visit her."

"That's my idea, you wanker!"

"Now lets go!" America said, ignoring Englands previous statement.

England facepalmed again.

Back to Piri~

I was in front of Japan's home. I sighed.

It sure is tiring...

I knocked on the door.

"Hello? Japan? Are you here?" I asked.

"Come in *sneeze*" I heard Japan's muffled voice.

I opened the door slowly, seeing Japan seating on his couch watching anime.

"Hey kuya Japan!  Are you feeling well?" I said placing my arm on his forehead.

He was burning.

"Your... hot..." I said searching for medecine in my bag.

"Excuse me?" He said, blushing.

"Your burning, here take this." I said, handing him medecine.

"A-Arigatou." He said.

"I'll go get some water!" I went to the kitchen.

I grabbed  a glass and poured water in it. I ran to the living room.

"Here."

He opened the medecine, tossing a pill into his mouth and drank the water I gave him.

"How about some soup?" I offered.

"Sure, Thank you." He said and focused on his anime.

I smiled and went to the kitchen to make his soup.

•Time skip by Piri's soup•

"Japan! Soup is done!" I yelled.

No one responded.

I looked in the living room. Japan fell asleep.

How long did I make this soup!?!

I slowly layed him on the couch, making sure he won't wake up. I grabbed the blanket and placed it over him. I kissed his forehead.

I took place the soup on the table and sat at another couch to watch the current anime that was showing.

"Ugh... Piri-chan?" I heard someone said.

"Kuya Japan? Your awake?" I asked.

"Can I have some soup?" He said sitting up.

"Oh, sure." I felt his forehead.

His temperature dropped, but the soup will make him better by tommorow.

I walked towards the table grabbed the soup and stirred it. It was still hot. I then sat beside him

"Now open your mouth!" I said,  facing him.

"I'm not a baby!" He protested.

"Still! You're not getting soup till' you do so!"

He sighed in defeat.

"Fine." He said and opened his mouth.

We continued on like this until he finished his soup.

"Arigatou Piri-chan. I don't think anyone stayed this long to take care of me..."  He said.

"Your welcome, kuya Japan." I replied.

I looked away. Was I blushing? I never acted like this. Is this even me?

An awkward moment passed. It was silent. I slowly turned towards him. He also turned. We just stared at each other, our faces were near.

I noticed his face was getting nearer. I leaned towards him, slowly closing my eyes. We then heard the doorbell.

I quickly held back, Japan doing the same. We were both blushing madly.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

The doorbell rang again. Japan stood up and opened the door.

"Hey Japan!" A familiar voice said.

"America-san? Why are you here?" Japan asked.

I quickly approached him and whispered:

"Tell them I left..."

He nodded slightly so it wouldn't be obvious. I quickly went out the back door and walked into the forest, following a path to my house.

At the Japan's house~

"I'm looking for Philippines. She left a note saying she would be here. Is she?" America asked.

"I'm sorry America-san, but she left awhile ago." Japan said.

America didn't believe this and peeked inside. She really wasn't there. America's jaw dropped. England did a facepalm.

"Okay..." America said.

Japan closed the door.

America went to the corner again.

"She does not love me~" America cried.

England pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We went all the way here for nothing,  you wanker!"

"I didn't know!" America cried and rocked back and forth.

"Oh God..." England muttered and dragged the heavy American to his home.

How was it? Don't forget to like this book, I will really appreciate that. So I'll update soon guys. I'll also stop writing kuya like this so yeah... Thank you for reading!

GUYS I'm gonna update soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 568 16
What's up people of Wattpad? This is your Waifu supporting her country and wishing it to be a canon character in the famous anime, Axis Powers Hetali...
11.4K 243 12
ahahahahahahahaha you're welcome, brochachas -requests are closed- None of the art is mine, other than the cover picture. If you happen to be the ar...
24.6K 805 19
A young boy named Philippines was enrolled to a school in Agalia, a place where billionaires live. A friend of his mother offered to let Philip live...
3.6K 136 26
This story is about Philippines who stayed in his country home for 5 years and never went to meetings because of some business need to be done, and d...