๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ||...

By yeetlix

We promised to stay to together so I'm going to stay with you ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต (not edited yet!) More

๐š/๐ง
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…?
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
สœษชแด?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
ส/ษด
๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
ส/ษด 'ั•
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แด˜แด‡ส€ั•แดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส

แดกสœแด?

277 8 1
By yeetlix

Present:

Walking around to get fresh air but people whispering about me and the incident isn't a good way to start my day. It was always about him. I miss him so bad. Why? Why did he have to leave me? It was too early. We didn't even have our 2nd anniversary nor did we do all the things we wanted. I want to stay with you. I just want to know who. Who did it? Who made you leave me? I swear I will kill that person. Why did he have to go? Do they think I was the one who made him leave? I won't be able to see his face, to hear his sweet voice, and his scent. I just want to see him. At least one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
158K 5K 45
unknown: hai ._. wanna play fortnite? :3
49.1K 2K 16
Book 2 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.6K 72
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...