Secrets {BTS x MYG} 》DISCONTI...

By melonlixie_

"It's Min Yoongi!" "I heard he shot someone because they said he was gay!" "I heard he's in a drug gang!" "I... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

6

16K 606 611
By melonlixie_

yoongi smiled as he saw the shiny silver car pull up outside of his driveway. he cheered quietly as he lifted up the small fluffy blue backpack that had the majority of his little space items.

he giggled as he put his pacifier in his pocket and quickly ran downstairs, ignoring the stench of weed that was coming from the living room.

he sprinted outside and down his driveway and looked at the silver car hesitantly before he froze. the door to the passenger seat was opened and he saw the friend who was supposed to pick him up.

kim namjoon.

yoongi's eyes widened at the sight before he saw the comforting dimpled smile the younger had. "it's okay, little one. you can get in and i'll take you to chae, alright?" namjoon told him which was enough to encourage the little to climb into the seat next to him.

namjoon ruffled his hair and smiled warmly once again. "you're a good boy, aren't you, yoon?" yoongi blushed at the compliment and nodded. "mhm..."

namjoon helped the little out his seatbelt on before he ruffled his hair again. "ready to go, little one?" he asked yoongi with an adventurous smile which caused him to clap his pale hands eagerly with a wide gummy smile on his lips. "yes! yes! let's go!" yoongi cheered with a giggle which made the younger boy smile fondly as he began driving.

yoongi, no longer being uncomfortable beside namjoon, pointed out everything he saw. words like "look joonie, is a big big tree!" or "joonie lookies! birdie!"

namjoon found it adorable and held a fond and loving smile throughout the entire ride.

once namjoon pulled outside of chaeyoung's house, however, the little's head hung and his gummy smile turned itself into a small pout. "what's wrong, little one?" namjoon asked as he unbuckled their seatbelts.

yoongi turned to him and sighed. "don' wan' leave joonie," he replied as he leaned his head on the younger's arm. "aww, sweetheart, don't worry. i'm staying here with you. chae's my cousin and we're staying here the whole entire week!" namjoon exclaimed with an enthusiastic tone.

yoongi jumped up at namjoon's words and cheered. "yay!" he was quick to hug the younger who laughed and hugged him back. "come on, yoongi. let's go inside, yeah?" namjoon suggested to the little who nodded, yet he remained still on the younger's lap.

namjoon sighed as he climbed out of his car with yoongi clinging to his body like a koala. he locked the doors to his car and hurried inside the house.

yoongi's eyes widened as he admired the house. of course he'd been inside before, but never whilst in his childish mindset and seeing the extravagant building made him stare in adoration.

"chae! chae!" he cheered as he saw the familiar female walking towards him. chaeyoung giggles as yoongi struggled out of namjoon's grip. she widened her arms as the boy ran into them and hugged her tightly.

"hey, baby. let's go into the living room and watch cartoons, hm?" she suggested as she rubbed the older's back. yoongi nodded and grabbed her hand as she guided him towards the living room.

yoongi gasped at the sight of the fluffy pink bean bag in the corner and was quick to leap onto it excitedly.  "comfyyy!" he exclaimed happily as he curled up on the bean bag.

namjoon and chaeyoung shared a look as they looked at the boy in adoration. "aish min yoongi! i didn't say you could be so cute!" chaeyoung playfully scolded as she pointed a finger at the little, who only tilted his head and sent an innocent gummy smile in her direction.

"oopsies," yoongi giggled which made namjoon squeeze his cheeks and coo loudly. "ah! who knew mr bad boy min yoongi would be such a good, adorable little baby!" he grunted with a dimpled smile which made yoongi erupt into another fit of giggles. "j-joonie!" he squealed.

namjoon laughed as he pulled away and watched the little yawn. "is someone tired?" chaeyoung asked as she lifted the boy into her arms. yoongi shook his head as he rubbed his eyes. "nu-uh. 'm never ti'ed," yoongi denied with a small pout. "is that so?" namjoon asked as his fingers coursed through the little's soft hair.

yoongi nodded as he felt his eyes become droopy. chaeyoung sat down on the soft corner sofa and handed yoongi to namjoon who held the boy close to him, rocking their bodies in sync.

namjoon watched contently as he saw yoongi's eyes slowly flutter closed as slumber took over the small pale boy. "he's asleep. where shall i put him?" namjoon whispered over to chaeyoung.

"in my bed, i'll stay in one of the guest rooms," the girl replied as she pressed a quick kiss towards yoongi's forehead.

namjoon stood up carefully as he held the sleeping little bridal style before slowly carrying the boy up the spiral staircase. he went into chaeyoung's room and placed the little on the pink bed, watching the way he naturally curled up into a ball, his hand going in between his thighs.

namjoon noticed yoongi's thumb slip into his mouth so he pulled out the pacifier from yoongi's pocket and slid it in to replace his thumb. he watched fondly as yoongi began to unconsciously suck on the object. "so freaking cute," he whispered as he held back a scream.

namjoon smiled and pulled out his phone.

Crackhead Clan 🤡🥳

me:
yo can yoongi sit with us at lunch tomorrow???

Chef  WWH:
YES! absolutely! that boy needs better friends anyways!

Jeonglebook:
after hurting jin hyung like that?! no!!

jiminie-cricket:
he's cute tho kookie

jeonglebook:
so? he's a douche

Chef WWH:
if he wants to, then he can, ive already forgiven him

Taecute
why????? he's mean! he was mean yo you too as well joonie!!

me:
[image attached]
you sure???

Jeonglebook:
omg omg omg! cute! yes he can sit with us!!

Taecute:
OMGGG YESS DEFINITELY

Jiminie-cricket:
Y E S
O M G
@HOBISUN W E
W E R E
R I G H T
! ! ! ! ! !

HOBISUN:
OMFGGGGG BABY BOIIIIIIIII MUST PROTECCCCC

Chef WWH:
i will treat him as my own and give him anything he wants because that little boy is the most precious little i've ever seen in my whole entire goddamn life and i must protect someone who sucks on a pacifier so cutely with my life because he's too precious to be hurt like look at his chubby little cheeks i'm deAd!!!!!

me:
good.
don't let him know you know that he's a little.
he'll be mad at me when he's big again i know so
but i gotta tell my crackheads everything !

i'm too tired to do an ending A/N and find pictures so here's some songs i like

bc ily more than i love sleep 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 473 15
The raven haired swallows the lump in his throat, contemplating. "Why do you want me to join your gang?" Hope steps away, but keeps his hand on Yoong...
1.9K 239 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...
115K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
Sterling By lyrik

Fanfiction

644K 36.8K 70
It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed doors, it was always rough. Fake smiles a...