Struggling To Adjust (Book Th...

By WritersBlock039

Planet Earth. That's where she was born. It's also where she died. The first time. For the first fifteen year... More

Struggling To Adjust
Prologue
The Runaway Bride
A Memorial And A Christmas
Smith, Nightshade, and Jones
Agents of SHIELD
The Shakespeare Code
The Time Lady
Gridlock
What To Think
Daleks In Manhattan
Evolution of the Daleks
The Oncoming Storm Against The Goddess of Time
The Lazarus Experiment
Sparrow and SHIELD
42
Doctor No More, Bad Wolf Leaving
Human Nature
Family of Blood
Love and Asgard
Blink
Torchwood and SHIELD Hunting
Utopia
The Sound Of Drums
Nightshade, Jones, and Nightshade
Last of the Time Lords
The Oncoming Storm and the Goddess of Time
Epilogue

A/N

6K 108 12
By WritersBlock039

I seem to like author's notes a lot more now . . .

But, these can be important! "Ending of the Hours" is going greatly, and I'm loving how much attention this series has gotten! Important things.

1: There are two other series that I have now: "Apocalypse Rising," onto the second book, and "The Creators Saga," currently on "Fire With Fire." I'd love for people to check them out! "Apocalypse Rising" is where I replace the Doctor with his wife, the Apocalypse, also the Master's sister. Oh, Series 8 will be great for that. :P And "The Creators Saga" focuses on the Alchemist, a Creator, and someone who currently isn't the Doctor's biggest fan. I hope people check it out!

2: . . . new cover. GOSH, I LOVE IT!!! I cannot get enough of this girl's covers, I really can't. Thank you SO much to _marvelous for dealing with it all. :)

Thanks again, folks! See you when updates come again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2.7K 33
After the Battle of Trenzalore, the Doctor and Jessie Nightshade, known as the Bad Wolf, live once again after being given new and equal regeneration...
917 62 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
418K 15K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
172K 5.2K 31
With the fall of the Time Lords and the end of the Master comes the fall of the Tenth Doctor and the Second Bad Wolf. The Eleventh Doctor and the Thi...