CAPTURED BY HIM (Book I: Capt...

Por caffeinatedwriter05

UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to... Más

Author's Note
1. Elle
2. Logan
3. Elle
5. Logan
6. Elle
7. Logan
8. Elle
9. Logan
10. Elle
11. Logan
12. Elle
13. Logan
14. Elle
15. Logan
16. Elle
17. Logan
18. Elle
19. Elle
20. Logan
21. Logan
22. Elle
23. Elle
24. Logan
25. Elle
26. Logan
27. Elle
28. Elle
29. Logan
30. Elle
31. Elle
32. Logan
33. Elle
34. Logan
35. Elle
36. Logan
Not a chapter!
37. Elle
38. Logan
39. Elle

4. Elle

2.9K 65 6
Por caffeinatedwriter05

The next time I open my eyes I'm tucked in bed, surrounded in a pool of white silk. I stare out of the window positioned in front of the bed, it's still dark outside, reminding me that I fell unconscious and not asleep.

Pushing the heavy duvet from above me I get out of bed, pacing around, thinking. I have no clue of what happened this evening, nothing good came out of it, that's for sure. I wonder if anyone has noticed my absence yet, it's not like I have someone waiting for me to get home. Someone who'd be worried for me. The thought made me feel bitter as loneliness filled every inch of me but I didn't have time for self-pity. I tried to focus my thoughts on the current situation.

If these people abducted me for ransom, will my father pay them off? I haven't seen him in a year, does he even remember his children?

I don't want to believe anything those men told me today but is there even a slightest chance that it could be true? No it can't be, my father is many things but not a killer. I felt the build-up of another migraine and I wasn't ready for it yet. Pushing myself forward I walk to what I assumed to be the bathroom. Turning on the lights, I rummage through the vanity for any kind of painkillers. To my disappointment I find nothing, expect for a toothbrush, toothpaste.

I move over to elegant bath with gold plated claws at its feet. Next to it nestled a bundle of bath products, neatly arranged in a glass tray.  I walk back to the room, feeling defeated. My head throbs again as I blame myself for being in this spot, trapped and no idea what's going to happen next. My feet can no longer hold my weight and I let go of everything as I crumble down on the cream carpet. Hugging myself, I let the tears flow down as I softly cried.

I don't know how long I sat there for, the sun came up probably an hour ago, my eyes felt dry and I probably looked like an utter mess. My head cocked up the minute I heard the door unlock, Logan entered with the calmest expression. His golden eyes watched me, then flickered to the bed.

"Let's go, it's time for breakfast" He says curtly, well I'm not obeying him. "I'm not hungry" I surprise myself by how angry I sound.

The way his eyes widen shows he's in awe too but manages to conceal it quickly. "Did it look like I asked you? You're coming with me. Get up" He didn't have to raise his voice to show his authority, it was that natural to him. I could almost bet that he got his way every single time but not with me. I wouldn't let him win so easily. "No" that one word was enough to flare his emotion.

"What did you say?" He questions as if he were granting me one more chance. Well, fuck him! With new found strength I bring myself to get up, hands balling at my sides, wanting to punch him. "I said I'm not going so get the hell out of here" I yell so that he hears me clearly.

He doesn't say a word as he walks towards me, his face resembles nothing but pure anger and frustration. "I don't like hurting women, especially beautiful ones like yourself but you have to be so damn difficult" He grabs me by the throat, the same way he did yesterday, his fingers open up a gate that bring back pain. For a moment I'm glad, maybe if I pass out again he'll leave me alone but I was somehow convinced that this time he wasn't going to stop at that.

My eyes blinked rapidly as it became harder to breathe and I weakly tapped him on his arm. He let go immediately but his arms came around my waist to keep me from falling. While I was distracted trying to redeem myself, he took the chance to trail his cool fingers along my neck. There was no affection in his touch, more like he was admiring the red marks he left there.

"You're an asshole" I mutter under his hold. I regretted it immediately though because I saw the flicker of rage in his eyes and I expected him to hit me but he managed to put the thought aside. 

"Why, Miss Lively, I think I'm very nice, provided people cooperate" There's a malicious grin on his face and I don't think I could've hated him anymore.

"Who in their right mind is going to cooperate with their abductors?" I ask him as a matter of fact. Am I the only one thinking straight here? "Fair point, however, if you valued your life you'd cooperate. Now go get dressed" He leaves me abruptly to fend for myself.

I sigh as I give up and head to the bathroom, as quickly as anyone possibly could I freshen up and roughly fix my hair with my fingers. Logan eyes me from head to toe as I step out. The knitted eye brows tell me he's going to comment on something.

"The clothes I arranged don't fit you?" He crosses his arms in front of him and I look over to the pile of clothing placed on the chair behind him. "No I just don't want them" I roll my eyes. "You're not coming in those torn stockings" He gives out an exasperated sigh like he's getting close to his breaking point.

Good. Without a word I put my hands underneath my skirt and pull down the pantyhose, Logan's mouth hangs open as he watches me shimmy out of the flimsy material. Just so he doesn't come up with anything more, I tug off my cashmere sweater which had water stains on it. I'm cold almost immediately as I'm left with my white button down shirt and black skirt.

I walk over to the stunned man in front of me, his eyes glazed with lust. "You have to make everything fucking difficult" He groans as he looks at his wrist for the time. Swiftly he grabs my elbow and drags me out. We go down the spiral staircase, the whole mansion is covered in white marble, the ceiling has a dome with a sun roof. The bright morning rays feel comforting, I let Logan drag me around while I bathe in the warm light. Unlike yesterday the brightness feels good today.

We reach a set of double doors, oak wood painted in black etched with golden artwork. Logan pauses for a second as his hand rests on the doorknob, then he turns to me. "Fighting back is not always the smartest thing to do" He whispers as he leans down and brushes his fingers over my cheek, the sting from yesterday's slap still burns me. I dwell in his careful touch as I ponder over his words. Our eyes remain locked for seconds before he breaks contact and reaches for the door, holding it open for me to get in first.

I'm welcomed by the smell of bacon, sausages and eggs, and it occurs to me that I haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch. I'm famished but at the same time I don't want to obey these people. I try to distract myself by studying the place. A long piece of teak wood is placed in the center of the rectangular room, surrounded by suede upholstered dining chairs. There is an expanse of French windows that opened out to lush greenery on the far end of the room. Logan pushes my shoulder and I stumble few steps. He leaves my side to go join his brothers and an elderly man with glasses. They all look at me as if I'm something out of the ordinary.

"Good morning dear, please have a seat" The unknown man speaks, urging me towards the empty seat between him and Constance. I grimace as I don't want to sit anywhere close to that guy. Logan get up as he walks over and pulls the chair out for me, I raise a brow at him crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Have a seat, I bet your hungry" The old man sets down the newspaper he's been reading.

"No, you have to explain to me what's happening here first. I'm not the person you want, you have to let me go" I stand my ground. Logan draws out a breath as he shifts his gaze from me to his father.

"I believe you've already been filled in on why you're here" The old man takes a sip of his coffee. "None of that is true, you have no right to keep me here" I watch as the man pushes his chair back and stands up. Buttoning up his blazer he steps towards me, his face was calm but I knew it held so much of anger and hatred. "Listen to me girl, I have every fucking right to keep you here and if I wanted I'd let each of my men fuck you up in ways that'd make you wish you were dead instead. And do you know why I'm capable of doing that?" He grabs my face roughly, his fingers digging painfully into my chin.

"Because I owned your father and now I fucking own you" His face is dangerously close to mine as he sneers. I should've been terrified by his words but instead I was filled with pure red rage. My fists were clenched tight as I desperately controlled myself from punching the man straight in his jaws but my anger took over my actions as I spat in his face.

I knew the consequences for what I did and as the punch landed to my face I welcomed the cold floor with open arms. I could safely say that I was capable of handling a fist to my face by now, and I hadn't even spent 24 hours in this hell hole yet. But it was what came next that I wasn't prepared for, I screamed in complete agony as the old man kicked me in my chest. I heard the snap of my ribs before I felt the jolt of pain.

"Logan, teach this bitch her place. This is your project, handle it" I heard the man speak in between my screams, before he left the room. Never in my life had I gone through this kind of pain, tears streamed out of my eyes as I writhed on the floor.

"Get up" Logan kneels in front of me and I think of how I could possibly do that.

"I think he broke my ribs" I gasp between the throws of pain and suffering, clutching my front.

"I would be surprised if he didn't, that was quite a blow" He nods as he moves my arms away and tenderly touches my ribs just underneath my breast.

"Should've kept your fucking mouth shut" Constance taps his shoes in front of me. "Fuck you" I surprise us all with the fight still left in me.

"I wonder how many beatings is it going to take until you learn a lesson" He whistles as he tucks his hand in his pocket and walks out.

"Let's go, I haven't gotten all day" I wasn't even slightly fazed by his lack of compassion. "I can't" I groan out helplessly.

I wondered if he would leave me on the cold floor, alone and miserable. I didn't want to be left here and I could only hope that he'd a soft corner somewhere in his heart. "Please help me" I begged, the fear of being left here crippled me.

With absolute carefulness, Logan picked me up from the floor. Even the slight movement gripped me in pain, making it harder to breathe. "Send me some ice packs" He muttered to his brother before walking us both out.

I tried to stay as still as I possibly could, the spasms of pain pushed through my entire body, starting from my chest. Logan carried me effortlessly, like I was just a sack of potatoes. My screams had turned into sobs, but the tears still kept coming. "I want to go home" I whispered, letting my head rest on my capturer's chest.

"You're not going anywhere, the sooner you understand that the better it'll be for you" Was all he said as he kicked the door open and stepped inside my fancy prison cell. I thought about what he said and I felt panic grip me. I can't be here, I have to get out. I wondered what would happen to me if I spent even a day over here. Would they beat me up every time? Would they rape me?

I started to hyperventilate, thinking about all the horrible things that could happen to me. And all this, when it isn't even my fault. I wasn't remotely connected to anything these people have been talking about, yet here I was with a broken rib. "Wait—" I hissed the minute I saw him head for the door.

He stopped but didn't bother to turn around, "What's going to happen to me?" I was probably better off not knowing but I had always been the curious kind, I just had to know. I don't even remember the number of times I had put myself in trouble because of that.

"Do you want the truth or a lie?" He asked me, his hand still glued to the doorknob. I bit my lip, pondering over what I wanted. What I really wanted from the bottom of my heart was to know the truth but I also knew, I wouldn't be able to digest it.

"Lie" I cleared my throat, not missing the surprised glance he passed at me. He took his time walking back to me, his hands reaching out to caress my cheek. His touch burned my skin, but for some reason I didn't pull back. "You're completely safe here and soon you'll be back in your home, back to your brother" My eyes widened as it hit me that what will happen next is going to be the exact opposite of what he just told me.
.
.
.
A/N:

I'm sorry for making this chapter a bit brutal.

I did a little research before writing this chapter and found out a minor rib fracture can be healed at home. And if not, this is a fictional story so let's just think of it that way :)

I know Logan is a bit too cold hearted but give him time. He'll start warming up to Elle soon.

Please comment, vote & share!

Thank you for reading!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.1M 481K 41
After being involved with a cold-hearted mafia boss, Robyn Lehman decides its time to run. Little did she know, she was carrying the future heir to h...
479K 13.5K 65
⚠️⚠️Mature content⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
170K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...