CAPTURED BY HIM (Book I: Capt...

Por caffeinatedwriter05

UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to... Más

Author's Note
1. Elle
2. Logan
4. Elle
5. Logan
6. Elle
7. Logan
8. Elle
9. Logan
10. Elle
11. Logan
12. Elle
13. Logan
14. Elle
15. Logan
16. Elle
17. Logan
18. Elle
19. Elle
20. Logan
21. Logan
22. Elle
23. Elle
24. Logan
25. Elle
26. Logan
27. Elle
28. Elle
29. Logan
30. Elle
31. Elle
32. Logan
33. Elle
34. Logan
35. Elle
36. Logan
Not a chapter!
37. Elle
38. Logan
39. Elle

3. Elle

3.2K 71 4
Por caffeinatedwriter05

I thought that I was hearing things, blaming the alcohol I ask him, "What are you talking about?"

"I don't like repeating my words, just know that until I get what I want, you belong to me" His voice is steel cold, making me shiver in my seat. Questions pop to my head along with a massive migraine attack. What the hell is going on here? I knew this man was dangerous, the way he looked at me the whole evening like he was going to eat me alive any moment.

Yet, like a fucking idiot you came to him. And what the fuck was that about asking him for a kiss? Worse, have sex with him with his driver watching you two. What the hell were you thinking? That he's your Prince Charming? Well, congratulations! He charmed the shit out of you and now he has you where he wants you.

I shut the onslaught of inner turmoil caused by my brain and try to figure out a way to get myself out of this mess. I was a fool to fall in his trap. I made it too easy for him. But not anymore. He doesn't know one bit of me, I've managed to survive on my own all my life and no one can change that.

In one quick move I reach my arm towards the door to find it locked. Of course, it's locked. Desperately looking around I try to think through a haze of alcohol and migraine, which is not a good combination.

My eyes lock on Logan, he's calmly staring out of the window, convinced that I have no way of escaping. I try to sneak my hand into my bag and quietly fish out my phone. Before I could even unlock the damn thing, he steals it away and slips my phone into his jacket pocket. "I'll keep that safe for you" His smile doesn't even reach half way up his eyes. My head feels dizzy, this really can't be happening to me right now.

In a frantic moment I roll the window down, forcing my lungs to call for help. We're on the highway, and we were swooping past every single vehicle. I wondered if anyone would even notice me but it was worth the try. It was all in vain though as I barely got my head out the window when I felt pain shoot through my skull, something or rather someone grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the window.

"Please, let me go" Tears streamed down my cheeks as he brought my face close to his. "Do that again and I'll fucking toss you out of the car" He growled menacingly. He fisted my hair roughly, and I almost thought my scalp might be bleeding.

"Please, stop" My hands landed on his, trying to pry open his hold but the man was too strong for me. I searched his face for some sort of compassion but he was dead as a stone, his eyes seemed empty. "I won't do it again" I added and almost immediately I left his grip loosen up but his fingers lingered on my mane, playing with a strand of random hair.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, hoping I could negotiate with this man. I watched as he smiled evilly at me, "Cooperation, that's all I'm asking for from you. Can you do that?" I frowned upon his words. How can he expect me to willingly come with him?

Well, you did it before.

"Look, you can't take me away. There will be people looking for me" I try to reason with him as I move out of his hold. It's only when he pulls back that I notice the tattoos on the back of his hands, light skin marred with black ink. For a minute I tried to despiser the odd symbols on his fingers.

"No they won't, I have made sure of that" His reply snaps me back. "What do you mean?" I probe almost immediately. I have a show tomorrow and Damian knows I'd never miss it, unless I was in danger. I had complete faith in him sensing that something's wrong. So what could this man have possibly done that he wouldn't come looking for me.

Oh my god. No!

"What did you do to him?" I ask in complete horror as the terrible thought enters my brain. Logan frowns as if he's trying to pin down the person I'm talking about. "Tell me you didn't hurt him" I snap, the fear in me was quickly replaced by anger. Damian is the only friend that I ever had and if this bastard has hurt him, he's gonna fucking pay for it.

"I have no clue whom you are talking about but I haven't hurt anyone. At least not yet. And it'll stay that way provided you behave" He speaks coolly, not at all fazed by how wrong this was.

"You must be fucking kidding me" I add in exasperation. Who the hell is this guy? And most importantly what does he want from me?

"No I'm not, I will ruin every person close to you to make you understand that you have no other way"

"You can't, let me out of here-" I knew it was a rash move on my part the minute I launched myself at him. He didn't seem surprised at all as he grabbed both my arms and pushed me down to the floor of the car. I used up all the strength left in me for a final blow, the second I felt his grip loosen I balled my fist and punched him in the face. I have stayed on my own far too long to know how to protect myself and I could've done him more damage if only I wasn't under the influence of alcohol. I fucked up with all my decisions tonight.

The car came to an immediate halt as the driver turned back at us. "You okay, boss?" His gruff voice said.

Logan didn't say a word as he gave me a death glare, the look of utter rage on his face should've made me shrink in my place but only it didn't. I have seen that look on my father's face almost all the few times he's been with us. Watching the man suffer made me feel like I had the upper hand and I didn't regret my action one bit. But that lasted only for a minute. My brain tried to think what consequences I will be facing but he just coolly fixed his jacket and stepped out of the vehicle.

All of a sudden I didn't want to get out of the car and the anticipation of not knowing what's about to happen next kept me glued to my spot. The driver passed me a sympathetic glance as he followed Logan out.

In a split second, strong, muscular arms came around me as I got dragged out of the car. The sudden movement made me lose my balance and I found myself leaning into Logan to steady myself. The sky was dark and if I was cold before then I was freezing now. Despite my shivering body, migraine attack and alcohol haze, I tried to look around to see where we are. But I got nothing from the dark forest behind me, we're in the driveway of a huge mansion. Maybe I could've seen it better if it weren't so dark or if I wasn't under the influence of alcohol, but for now it just looks—big. There's nothing else around us but clear, dark sky.

Logan grabs my elbow, squeezing it to the point it hurts, I wince at the pain as I look up at him, his gaze didn't give much away but coldness. "Don't even think about running away, this whole property belongs to my family and I have men on guard everywhere. They won't think twice before shooting you to death if they see you running" If he's trying to threaten me, it's working because I don't want to end up dead.

I swallow hard at the thought of leaving Victor by himself, I can't do that to him. I need to keep myself alive for him. With the same force over my arm he drags me towards the mansion, gravel crunching underneath our shoes. When we reach the huge double doors, we wait for the man who was driving us to open it for us. The entryway was too bright for me and my headache tripled up its intensity, with a pained moan I ripped my arm from him, gripping my head as I crouched down.

"You know that's not going to work" Logan pulls me back up, I want to cry.

When I force open my eyes I see two more men standing around us, but that doesn't matter anymore. I feel like I'm dying but I can't let them see that. They'll think of this being my weakness, "You're late brother, father already left" One of the two new men speak.

Logan shrugs his shoulder as if he doesn't care. "Very well then, you'll see him in the morning. These are my brothers Elon and Constance, I hope they'll make you feel at home" He adds as lets go of me, it takes every ounce of strength in me to keep myself standing.

The man who spoke before, Constance I assume, takes a step towards me and crosses the boundary of my personal space. He raises his hand, slowly trailing his fingers over the sleeves of my sweater, I shudder under his touch but won't budge.

"Just as beautiful as in the pictures" He sneers. What pictures? "Fuck you" I shove his hands off of me. When he sees my stubbornness, he leans in closer to my ear so only I can hear him, "I like the fire in you, save it for when I fuck you".

I stumble back into Logan's chest, his eyes set on me. It seems as if all that they wanted was to hurt me, and I don't know for what reason. I've never seen any of these men before so what's their reason for doing this. "Why?" Logan frowns at my question.

"You're father killed our uncle and stole a shit ton of money from him" The other brother who hadn't said anything up till now speaks. There's something different about him, his voice warmer, friendlier even, than his brothers. But I shouldn't be focusing on that right now.

"My father is not a killer, he's never hurt anyone. You've got the wrong person" I pipe in, confusion all over my brain. "Your father is Malcom Lively, one of the biggest names in organized crimes apart from ours, we were allies until he betrayed us" It's too much to process and I don't understand a bit of it.

"Organized crimes? My father is a real estate investor, he has nothing to do with this" My eyes have already started tearing up.

They all look at me weirdly, like I've gone crazy or something. I feel Logan go tense behind me, I really don't understand. There's is no way my father could've been involved in any of this. "Look, this is a huge misunderstanding, I can call my father and we can clear this up" I spin around to face the person who captured me, hoping he'd understand and give me one chance.

"That's enough" he grabs my elbow again, commanding me to stop. I resist, how could I not? this is my chance.

"No! Why won't you listen—"

"Perhaps I could teach her a lesson" Constance pulls me to him, roughly holding me in an embrace. I claw at his hands, my nails drawing blood from his skin.

"Fucking bitch" The asshole slaps me on my cheek, leaving a burning sting as I fall to polished marble floor.

"Enough" Logan growls loudly, making me tremble.

"It's late, we'll meet in the morning" He adds and everyone disperses quietly. Once they've all left, I let out a sob, tears start pouring down my cheeks.

"Get up, Miss Lively" I ignore the demand and I can feel him growing impatient. "For your own sake, don't test me" He's louder this time, his voice grim and deadly. I pull myself up to face him, I must've looked pathetic because for one split second I see a shred of sympathy in his ice cold demeanor.

He takes my elbow again, only this time it wasn't painful or maybe I couldn't feel it because it was nothing compared to my headache or the sting on my cheek. He walks me up a set of spiral staircase and up to the third floor, I try to study the place but he's too fast on his feet. He roughly pushes me into one of the rooms and just when I expected him to close the door and leave, he comes in behind me. He watches me intently as he steps towards me, I back up until my spine is against the wall. "Just let me make one call" I didn't think I'd be begging him but here I am.

"You asked me to take you away didn't you?" He questions me as if he's angry with me. "This isn't exactly what I meant" I reply quickly.

"So what is it that you meant?" His breath fans overs my face and I drink his cologne. His scent reminds of the forest, wood, ash all mixed together deliciously. "Perhaps do you still want me to fuck you, Miss Lively?" He tucks a hand under my chin, titling my head up to face him. I feel sickness hit my stomach at his touch but I did what I had to, I moved my hand and placed it over her chest, feeling him go still under me.

Diving in, his lips brush ever so lightly over my ear, "You really crossed the line back in the car but if you say yes, I'll take you right now, there's a perfectly good bed behind me" He whispers, his other hand lingers on my waist, where his brother had been. I take in a sharp breath as I sneak my hand under his jacket to where he put my phone. I know he's going to catch me but I still had to try.

When he pulls back there's an evil grin on his face. His hand slides down from my chin to my neck, his grip suffocating, but not to the point it'd kill me. My headache kicks its intensity and I feel myself slowly drifting but I make no attempt to stop him, instead I just watch him. How could someone be having fun doing this?

"It would've been way too easy if you were to say yes" His words lack any kind of emotion, even anger. My eyes shut on their own will as I feel my brain drifting away.

Is this it? Is this how I was supposed to end? It didn't feel right at all but then again how could death ever feel right?
.
.
.
A/N:

Elle really walked into her kidnapping there! Obviously, she's not dead but how is she going to get out?

Please comment, vote & share!

Thank you for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

465K 11.6K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
67.2K 1.1K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
1.6M 42.5K 59
"Let me go, you sick, twisted, bastard!" I seethed through gritted teeth. I felt an uncontrollable amount of fear rake over my body. I soon began to...
438K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...