Remnant's Last Alpha (Raven X...

Av RyanJersey

My 100th story. I'm going all out with this one. Mer

Prolouge
16 Years Later
On The Road
Y/N Meets Raven
New Life
Dinner
Hunting
Making Amends
Opening Up
The Night
Beacon Visit
Camp Brawl
Time Together
Academy Trip
Forest of Forever Fall Attack
Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster
Raven's Daughter
Military Assault
Breaking The Promise
Aria and Danielle
A Year Later (The End)

Godzilla Vs. Ghidorah

4K 61 12
Av RyanJersey

Before I start this will hopefully be one of the most violent Kaiju fights I'll ever write, along with making this the longest chapter I will ever write.
I hope you enjoy.

Also play the music if you want.

3rd POV
Godzilla's eyes let off a massive glow, neon blue to be exact, obviously glaring at Ghidorah as the three headed dragon growled.
Godzilla then roared loudly as it ran towards the golden dragon. Ghidorah roared back as it charged Godzilla as well, the two collided hard, a massive shock wave from the impact spread through the city, shattering windows and damaged buildings. Godzilla bit down on the middle head's jugular and pulled it to the ground as the other two heads bit down on its collar bone.
Godzilla roared out as it grabbed the other two heads and put Ghidorah to the ground.
Raven: come on Y/N!
Vernal: they're really going at it.
Qrow: can one thing have that much power? I can understand something man made, but this is a living creature.
Godzilla roared out as Ghidorah's three heads all launched at it, one on the jugular, one in the side of the neck, and the other on the arm.

Ghidorah pushes back Godzilla as it's throat began to glow yellow.
Yang: it's going to release its attack!
Ghidorah fires off its blasts, all making direct hits on Godzilla as the three headed dragon continued to bite down on Godzilla. Godzilla roared out in pain as the blasts continued surging. Godzilla's dorsal plates began to charge up, letting off a neon blue glow as it unleashed a blast down Ghidorah's back, making scales fly off along with blood.
Ghidorah let go of Godzilla as it backed away. Godzilla then ran at Ghidorah and bit at the left head, crunching down hard and making the golden dragon roar out in pain. Godzilla used its strength and pulled the left head from the body, blood flying out. Godzilla then dropped the head and roared at the two remaining. Ghidorah roared back as a reaction was happening with the left head, growing back, like nothing happened.
Godzilla took a step back in shock as the three heads of Ghidorah all looked at it. Ghidorah then roared out as it charged up its three heads and fired three beams all at once, nailing Godzilla and putting it to the ground.
Godzilla roared out in pain as it quickly got up and growled. Ghidorah hit Godzilla with another beam. Godzilla's tail crashed down to the ground, the back dorsal plate beginning to charge up one at a time, before quickly charging up its back, and finally unleashing the blast onto Ghidorah, nailing it in the chest and putting it to its back.
Ruby: he's doing it....his power is absolutely incredible! Oh I want to ask him questions when's done!
Raven: he'll be around after the fact, after he makes sure we can live to see tomorrow that is.
Qrow: when did you ever become so....like this?
Raven: he has that effect on people.
Yang: I don't mean to burst the bubble, but what if he doesn't win?
Raven: we'll worry about that when the time comes, keep faith.
Godzilla made a sharp one-eighty and nailed Ghidorah in the ribs, a loud cracking sound was heard, bones breaking within Ghidorah's body. Ghidorah roared out in pain as its knees buckled from the massive hit. Godzilla then turned around and roared at the golden dragon, which stood up and began to heal its wounds.
The two Kaiju began circling each other, until Godzilla noticed something Ghidorah overlooked. Godzilla then grabbed Ghidorah and with immense strength pushed it through a massive building.

Godzilla then threw Ghidorah to the ground and roared as it looked down at the golden dragon. Ghidorah slowly began to get up, before quickly using its two tails and slashing them across Godzilla's chest, making the titan roar out in pain. Ghidorah then quickly stood up and looked around, noticing a power generator.
Ghidorah began absorbing the power of the generator before unleashing it through countless beams leaving its wings, mouth and open wounds caused by Godzilla. All of the beams hit Godzilla, sending the titan back into a building. Godzilla grabbed onto the building to try and keep itself steady while breathing heavy. It's eyes then widened as it saw Ghidorah jump up and do a small glide. Ghidorah landed on Godzilla and made sure it wasn't leaving.

Ghidorah clamped down hard and began to lift up Godzilla, the nails of the golden dragon digging into Godzilla's flesh and causing blood to squirt out. Ghidorah lifted Godzilla, causing the Kaiju to roar out as the others on the ground watched.
Raven: it....it can lift him?!
Yang: looks like it's doing it pretty easily as well.
Ghidorah began to choke Godzilla, making it let out a small high pitched roar as its hand went limp. Ghidorah brought Godzilla higher and higher until it was above the clouds, lightning still surging.

Ghidorah then let out a loud bellow as it let go of Godzilla, who roared as it was released. Godzilla began plummeting to the ground as flames began to surround it, coming to the ground like a meteor. Ghidorah looked down at Godzilla as it fell, the three headed golden smile let off an evil grin as it waited for Godzilla to make impact with the ground.
Godzilla roared out one last time before hitting the ground hard, causing buildings to crumble and civilians in the area to go flying from the amount of force it let off. Ghidorah flew back down to Godzilla and looked at the down Kaiju. Ghidorah planted one foot on Godzilla and roared out, spreading its wings.
Raven: Y/N!
Qrow: Dammit! That was the only plan we had! Now we're done!
Weiss grabbed her scroll and began calling someone.
Qrow: who are you calling?
Weiss: Winter, maybe she will have drones or something.
Qrow: no! The atlas military already failed once, this battle is over, there's nothing she, or any of us can do for that matter.
Raven: child.
Weiss looked over at Raven.
Raven: tell Winter to use the drones to guide Ghidorah away from Y/N. If he can get up we still have a fighting chance.
Qrow: you both are insane, there's no way this will work, that Ghidorah already has its mind set on Y/N.
Raven: we have to try.
Weiss nodded as she called Winter who quickly picked up.
Winter: Weiss! Where are you?!
Weiss: Vale, listen we need you to send drones.
Winter: why?
Weiss: we need to use them to lure Ghidorah away from Y/N, or in your case, Godzilla.
Winter: that won't work.
Weiss: put some drones into some jets and fly them over, it has to work.
Winter: *sigh* I'll talk to the general about it, but I don't know if he'll budge, drones are expensive.
Weiss: thank you Winter.
Qrow: she's not sending help is she?
Weiss: she's talking with Ironwood.
Qrow: we're done.
Ghidorah looked down at Godzilla who looked back up weakly. Godzilla let out a weak roar as Ghidorah's throat began to light up.
Raven: they need to hurry!
Ghidorah went to unleash a blast only to be nailed in the throat by some missiles. Weiss looked over to see five jets, four of them drones.
Qrow: who's the pilot?
The scroll rang for Qrow, it was Ironwood.
Qrow: James?
Ironwood: what nothing about my flying?
Qrow: you're piloting that one jet?
Ironwood: the pilots we normally have for drones are stretched thin, so I decided to take flight and have the unmanned aircraft units follow me lead, now be prepared to move! Ghidorah is going to try and take down my planes, the beams could more or less be erratic.
Qrow: this mission is suicide!
Ironwood: that's why I can Winter as the general when my time comes, see you around you drunk fool.
Ironwood hung up the scroll and flew past Ghidorah who quickly turned to look at the jets. Ghidorah then stepped off Godzilla and flapped it's wings, following the jets.
Raven: it worked! Get up!
Godzilla put one arm to the ground and rolled over slightly, then using two arms to push itself up slightly. Godzilla planted one foot on the ground and pushed itself up more.
Raven: yes!
Godzilla then stood up straight and roared out into the sky, all before toppling over and nailing buildings to its right.
Qrow: God Dammit!
Raven: Y/N!
Godzilla's dorsal plates stopped phasing back and forth blue, and just went to nothing. Godzilla was barely breathing with a small tear coming from its eye, it was in massive pain. Godzilla once again tried to push itself up only to fall forward. It then closed its eye, the pain too much, it truly believed it was all over.

Godzilla POV
It....it's all over......
An image flashed before my mind, I saw....Aria and Danielle.
Aria: Y/N!
Danielle: Daddy!
It all phased away to see Raven.
Raven: don't do this....you've come so far, you can win this.....don't let Ghidorah win. I believe in you. We all do.
3rd POV
Godzilla's dorsal plates began to slowly phase blue again, catching Raven's attention and making a smile go across her face. The blue then turned into a bright orange.
Yang: what is happening?
Qrow: is it just me or is it getting hot?
Ruby: it is getting warm....do you think it could be?
Everyone looked over at Godzilla as its dorsal plates continued to phase on an off orange.
Meanwhile
Ironwood was flying with the jets, dodging Ghidorah's attacks. Ironwood turned in the jet as four of the drones were destroyed by one of Ghidorah's beams.
Ironwood: that's no good.
Ghidorah's three heads turned to look at the final jet as it roared out. Ghidorah's throat began to light up and began aiming at Ironwood's jet.
Ironwood: General Ironwood....signing off.
Ghidorah fired off the beam, making Ironwood's jet explode instantly.
Qrow: No!
Ghidorah looked to the city, Godzilla no where to be seen, only standing buildings and civilians on the top of one of the buildings.

Raven: it....it sees us!
Ghidorah roared out as it began to a fly towards RWBY and the others. As Ghidorah flew it was hit by a quick red laser, making it crash into the building, many blocks from the team. A roar was heard in the distance as the sound of buzzing grew louder and louder.
Qrow: now is the time to move!
There was a bright orange glow in the distance, everyone watched as it got closer.
Raven: is that?!
Godzilla took one last step before roaring out at Ghidorah, melting some of the buildings around it.

Godzilla was completely lit up, letting off a massive amount of heat as it looked at Ghidorah, which was covered in scars from the fight. Ghidorah roared at Godzilla who charged up a massive blast, the dorsal plates let off a massive whirring sound as it unleashed a massive wave of energy, disintegrating the wings of the golden dragon. Ghidorah then roared as it fired gravity beams at Godzilla who charged up its power again, this time instead of an atomic pulse it was a massive orange atomic blast.
The atomic blast nailed the left head, completely blowing it off and making it catch flames. The heat of the area was so intense that it cauterized the wound, making sure the heads could no longer grow back. Godzilla roared as it let off another nuclear pulse, sending the right head off into oblivion, once again cauterizing the wound so no growth can occur. The middle head roared at Godzilla, being the only one left that could try and fight if.
Godzilla growled as it walked closer to Ghidorah with its dorsal plates whirring. Ghidorah roared as it charged up another blast of a gravity beam, Godzilla however countered it with an atomic blast, causing the two projectiles to collide and create a massive shockwave.
Godzilla lifted its tail and slammed it hard into the ground as its blast was pushing Ghidorah's back with ease, the power blowing the head off of Ghidorah, leaving a headless body of the golden dragon. Godzilla then roared as it lifted its foot and planted it on the body's chest, letting off a nuclear pulse to disintegrate the rest of the body, getting rid of any risk of the heads growing back.
Godzilla began to cool down, returning to its normal color as it roared out into the sky in victory.
Raven: Yes!
Godzilla then shook its head as it looked at the city around it.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
3.9M 24.4K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
251 1 9
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a RWBY story, but with the addition of my character. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music or picture...