The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Overwhelming Power

18.7K 400 443
By ToxicRhino

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to the chapter where Y/N beats the ever living shit out of everyone's favorite characters! I just wanna make something clear before it seems like Y/N is too OP. Right now he can't beat any of the maidens aside from Winter nor can he even come close to Salem or Ozpin. He will be more powerful once he gets his sword back, but as of right now he's not OP. He SURVIVED his fight with Salem, he didn't come close to beating her and only escaped because of Elmer and Summer. Without his powers he's about the same combat ability as an emotionally in control Adam, (don't get me started on that in the canon), and with his current control over his powers he's near normal Raven level of badassery. Once he unlocks more of his potential and gains control of his power he will get closer to a maidens power level. As of right now, 2/4 maidens can whoop his ass, aside from Winter who still doesn't know she has the Winter Maidens Powers and Cinder/Autumn whose fate hasn't been decided yet. (Will be explained later.) So while each of the main characters are strong in their own right, the only ones in this fight who can truly stand up to Y/N one on one are Winter and Pyrrha. Everyone else is strong enough to last a long time, but those two are the definite strongest out of the group. Of course, keep in mind that they aren't trying to kill him, which means that they aren't going 100% while Y/N is physically and mentally unable to go 100% because he has no control over his actions as of right. I will also say that right now there is currently only one way for Y/N to actually die for good and that will be revealed soon.

Lastly, quick question: this story has been HEAVILY story focused. Would you guys like to see more fluff and shit between the characters? I think my story has put a lot more emphasis on the plot than the inter workings and relationships of the characters. Obviously with the type of MC Y/N is it's a bit harder with the good side of the cast to just throw them together. Let me know what you all would like to see more of! I know I've gotten requests to see more of Yang, Blake, and Summer with Y/N specifically, so any others you'd guys like to see would be welcome. Let me know what you guys think and thank you for all of the support! Criticism is also welcome if any of you guys think I could've done better or written the story/scene in a more fluid and understanding way. Love ya guys!

XXXXXXXXX

"Oh shit...." Yang exclaimed as energy poured off of Y/N. Everyone had just witness Y/N break out of the metal restraints, begin screaming, and transforming into whatever he was now. His entire body was engulfed in black and red armor while his arms had turned into black claws. His hair had turned pure white while his skin tone became paler than snow. The mask on his face his his eyes so nobody could see them, but everyone was quite terrified of the armor on him. His body was protected by shining black and red armor. Not only were flames surrounding him, but unusually black aura was filling the room. All of the lab equipment in the room was destroyed or pushed back. The shield protecting Ozpin, Goodwitch, Summer, and Polendina cracked as the scientist in the room began to freak out.

"NO!" Polendina roared as he tried to turn on some machines to restrain Y/N or reverse the original device. "No! No! No! This wasn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to target one emotion at a time not override his entire system!"

"Polendina what is going on?!" Summer exclaimed with worry evident in her voice.

"Padraig injected Grimm extract into his body utilizing the same techniques as the fire dust! Y/N's emotions have been completely overridden to the extreme. He hasn't just lost control of his consciousness, he's lost control of his personality! If this keeps up the original data will be lost!" Polendina said terrified. "If Y/N can't break out of this and we can't stop him, then he very well may go on to destroy Vale. As of right now, I believe he is completely on Salem's side."

"Oh no!" Summer said looking back at the immobile Y/N. He lifted up his arm and looked at it before growling and turning his anger towards Winter. Summer's eyes widened as Ozpin leaned down to her ear.

"You see it too don't you?" Ozpin whispered as Summer slowly nodded. "He's been cursed..."

"You don't think!" Summer said before Ozpin silenced her and nodded. Both knew only one person could have this kind of black magic...Salem. Right over Y/N's heart was a black flame accompanied by a purple rune with Salem's insignia on it. Summer clenched her fists as Ozpin held her shoulder. "How could she do this?"

"I have been wondering that for the past few years my dear." Ozpin said angered as Goodwitch and Polendina still looked lost. "It seems neither of them can see it."

"That rune is an extension of Salem's will Oz. It's been corrupting him this entire time and making his emotions worse off. He's been playing into her hand this entire time!" Summer whisper yelled back as Ozpin nodded and closed his eyes. "We need to get in there!"

Goodwitch nodded as she went for the door, only to realize the mechanism had been melted so the door was shut. It was a door laced with ice dust to combat Y/N's powers and right now it had been working.

"Polendina the door won't open!" Goodwitch yelled out as Polendina slammed his hands onto the keyboard in front of him. He ran his hands through his hair and began to type.

"It's been melted off. None of my electronics are working! Y/N's fried the circuitry in his vicinity. His flames are too intense!" Polendina said as the bulletproof glass began to crack. "The intensity is only rising, if they don't snap him out of it now we'll all be burned alive!"

"I need to get in there! Is there anyway you can open the door?" Summer asked hurriedly as she stoop up out of the wheelchair.

"Summer you cannot use your powers!" Ozpin reprimanded. "The slightest hint that you are the Summer Maiden will cause people from all over to chase you again. You cannot use your powers to ju-"

"I don't care Ozpin!" Summer shouted. "My children are in there and they need my help! Y/N needs my help! Why are you always against trying to do the right thing!?"

"Summer please! This is not the time for this!" Goodwitch said sternly. "You as well Ozpin, we need to focus and save the students, including Y/N."

"Do what you must." Ozpin relucatantly agreed. "I will not be responsible for protecting you after this however."

"Fine by me." Summer huffed before they were all startled by Winter slamming against the glass. They all jumped and their eyes widened as Polendina called out to her.

"Winter!"

XXXXXXXXX

"Maiden!" Y/N roared as he set his sights on Winter. While the adults were arguing, the students and Winter began to engage Y/N.

"Ruby take your team and take his left, Coco take Pyrrha, Nora, and Velvet and take his right. I will engage him from the front so offer as much support as you can!" Winter called out as she readied herself. Her eyes narrowed as Y/N began to walk towards them in an eery strut as he mumbled something about a maiden. He was still locked onto Winter and paid no heed to the students approaching from his sides. Winters eyes widened as she saw a weird purple rune with a black flame right above Y/N's heart. She eyed it as she yelled out to the other teams. "Blake, do you know what that black flame above his heart is?!"

"The what?!" Blake called back as Winter noticed the students giving her an uneasy look. Winter then realized that she was the only one who could see it, which perplexed her greatly. She shook the thought out of her mind as Y/N rushed her with a flurry of slashes from his claws.

"DIE!" Y/N roared as Winter barely had enough time to guard. She pushed off of Y/N with her rapier and summoned a glyph in between them. It shot icicles at Y/N, but before they could reach him they melted. Before the glyph disappeared, two ice nevermore spawned and began to circle around Y/N, they had a bit more resiliency to the heat as they slammed into Y/N while raining down ice feathers onto him. He merely swatted them away and sent black energy to destroy them while blindsiding Winter. She shot back and slammed into the glass while the rest of the group began their attack.

Y/N turned to meet a hammer to the face as he felt his armor being pulled. He was flung right by the hammer, but was now being pulled left as Pyrrha used her semblance to pull him back towards Nora. Before Nora could land another attack, Y/N immediately grabbed her hammer out of the air while Nora struggled against his strength. Her body sparked up as she used her semblance to try and overpower Y/N, but it was no use as he pulled her hammer away from her and kicked her in the gut. She spat out before Y/N used her hammer to slam into the side of her body. Nora shot back and slammed into machinery as she was knocked unconscious with broken aura. Blood trickled down her head as she went limp. Y/N heard a yell before ice bullets began to rain down on him. He stumbled forward a bit as he turned back to see a yellow gauntlet slam into his face. His body bent backwards from the hit, but his feet were still planted as he slowly rose back up.

"Oh fuck!" Yang called out before Y/N hit her with his own punch, causing her to fly backwards with a slam. She quickly got up as her semblance exploded while Blake and Velvet snuck up behind him. Y/N turned back to Winter who had just gotten up before he grabbed two swords out of the air. Velvet held a replica of Gambol Shroud as the two of them tried slashing at Y/N at the same time. He held both of their blades in his hand before snarling at them.

"Wake up Y/N!" Velvet called out before letting go of the replica and began to kick him in the stomach using her martial arts. Blake transformed her weapon into a gun as she dashed backwards and rained down a flurry of bullets on him. Y/N snarled before grabbing Velvet's leg and throwing her into the approaching Yang. "Oof!"

"Come on Y/N! You can beat this! This isn't you!" Blake called out as Y/N just cocked an eyebrow.

"You...you did this..." Y/N growled as he took a step forward to Blake. Blake tried to get away from him, but two black tendrils appeared from the ground and tied her up. Her eyes widened as Y/N held up his hand which had turned into a black sword before he was shot out of Blake's sight. The tendrils disappeared as she looked to her savior.

"Sorry Belladonna, no tentacles for you!" Coco called out with her briefcase in hand as she grinned. She slammed it against the ground as it turned into a gatling gun while Blake got up beside her. "Any ideas of how to get through to him?!"

Coco revved up her death machine as the tops of the barrels began to glow.

"Nothing solid yet, but we have to restrain him before we can stand a chance at taking him out! He's far too angered!" Blake said analyzing the situation. Ruby and Weiss regrouped with Yang, Pyrrha was not far behind as she had returned from making sure the unconscious Nora was in a safe place. Velvet hopped back to Blake and Coco as they all stood together. Winter approached from the front as they all stood in a line while Y/N got back up.

"MAIDEN!" Y/N roared as he dashed towards Winter.

"Sister!" Winter called out as Weiss nodded. Winter summoned her glyphs as they froze Y/N in place while he snarled. Velvet took a snap of Weiss' rapier before summoning it as both she and Weiss rushed Y/N. Weiss used her glyphs to jump up and towards Y/N in the air while Velvet dashed around his wild energy blasts. Winter focused on the continuous freezing of Y/N as he burned through the restraints while she forced herself to continue making the ice. Velvet rushed him while changing the dust cartridge in the rapier to ice as she looked at Weiss and received a nod.

"Wake up you dolt!" Weiss cried out as she leaped over Y/N while shooting a lightning dust cartridge into his back. Weiss immediately landed and danced around Y/N hitting him with multiple blasts of lightning dust causing him to growl out. He flung out blasts of fire wildly as everyone dodged them while Weiss always narrowly danced around them.

However, she was eventually caught by Y/N as he held her by her leg. He tossed her up in the air and narrowed his eyes as he slammed his flaming claw into her chest, knocking the wind out of her and cracking her ribs. Her aura shattered on impact as her rapier flew out of her hand and she was flung back on the ground. Velvet grabbed her rapier out of the air as Weiss roared.

"NOW VELVET!" Weiss cried out with little breath as Velvet met Y/N's attempt to end Weiss' life with her own risky move. Velvet changed the other rapier to ice dust as she stabbed them both through Y/N's calves as he roared in anger. She activated the dust as Y/N's lower body was frozen until just his head was left out in the open. However, the ice was quickly melting as Y/N got angrier and angrier. Velvet merely tried to get through to him without doing any more damage.

"Y/N! Y/N it's me! Velvet! Your bun bun!" Velvet tried with tears in her eyes as she sweated heavily from the intense heat. "Please it's me! I know you don't want to hurt me. You don't want to hurt any of us! Please come back to me! To us! We love you! I LOVE YOU!"

Y/N stayed still for a single second before his arm launched out of the ice and collided with Velvet's abdomen causing her to rise in the air. His leg came out next as he slammed her back down onto the ground with an axe kick, shattering her aura and rendering her unconscious. Before he could make another move, another glyph appeared below him and froze him again before Coco came into his line of sight.

"Come on your highness! Your last mistake was hurting her!" Coco roared as Y/N roared back in anger. "Without that quick mind of yours you're way too weak Y/N!"

"I...AM...NOT...WEAK!" Y/N roared as dark energy poured off of him. Coco grinned as she immediately let loose a hailstorm of bullets that began colliding with Y/N's frozen body. The ice immediately crumbled with the explosions of each individual bullet as shards of ice began lodging itself in Y/N before evaporating and his wounds healed themselves back up. Her bullets ran out as Y/N rushed her before he was stopped Yang and Ruby.

"Y/N!" Ruby called out as he swiped at her while she dodged. He continuously swiped every which way as Ruby used her semblance to continuously dodge each and every attack
Y/N threw her way. Eventually he got fed up and slammed on the ground causing the floor to become rocky as a shockwave of flames encompassed the area. Ruby and Yang both dodged it flawlessly as they nodded to each. "You have to wake up already! This isn't you!"

Ruby pleaded as Y/N looked at her with hate in his eyes. Yang brought up the rear and suplexed him using her semblance to keep the burns off of her. She flung him backwards before jumping on top of him and pummeling him until she was thrown off. His mask was broken at this point and he wiped the remnants of it off of his face. Everyone who was conscious got a good look at his dead eyed stare as he looked upon them.

Dashing towards Yang he lunged and grabbed her by throat then slamming her against the ground before axe kicking her downwards into the floor, causing a small crater in it. He grabbed her face before slamming the back of her head into the ground and pulling her along with the momentum. He flung her up and shot her with multiple blasts of dark flames before grabbing her by the collar and throwing her against a wall. Yang's aura shattered as she coughed up blood while her vision became blurry.

"A-Ah shit...looks like my semblance isn't strong enough to beat him...sorry...kitten." Yang mumbled before losing consciousness as the last thing she saw was Ruby crying over her.

Pyrrha took her turn next as Y/N picked up Weiss' rapier and looked at it. He switched the dust mode to off as he looked at Pyrrha standing in front of him with her shield up. He growled at her before burning the rapier and frowning.

"You!." Y/N began in a demonic voice. "Betrayer!"

"Come on Y/N...this isn't you. Where's the bad boy Faunus that doesn't play by the rules? Where's the evil mastermind behind everything? I know you're still in there Y/N!"

"I'll kill you!" Y/N rushed Pyrrha as he slammed his claws down onto her shield while pushing her back. Her feet made an imprint on the ground before she shield bashed Y/N and slipped under his attack. She used her sword to slash tee backs of his legs where the armor was broken as he sunk to the ground. Her sword was beginning to heat up which made her cuts even deadlier as she slashed his legs. She knocked him upside the head with her shield multiple times before throwing it up in the air, only for Winter to freeze it with her glyphs and send it spinning back towards Y/N. Pyrrha used her semblance on Y/N and dragged him towards the shield as it collided into his gut causing him to spit up blood. Winter took the moment to summon a glyph behind Y/N as it encompassed his arms and legs and froze them behind him while he struggled to get out of it.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Y/N repeated in a demonic voice as Pyrrha stood back away from him.

"Y/N, it's me. It's Pyrrha. Remember our promise? To always trust each other? You've taught me so much about power and the world. We're supposed to be "cut from the same cloth." We're supposed to be partners in crime right?" Pyrrha tried, but realized that it wasn't getting through to him. She then tried to appeal to his other desires. "Y/N, if you come back we can try again. We can try US again. I'll give myself fully to you and I'll be yours. Nobody else's!"

Y/N struggled as he grit his teeth together furiously before throwing his head around.

"ARGH....RGH....AGH!" Y/N struggled as he shut his eyes while Pyrrha saw the faintest bit of amber return to them. She gasped as she looked around at the girls. Yang was hurt bad, Nora was still unconscious, Ruby was trying to help Yang, Weiss and Velvet were just getting up, Coco was now beside Winter with her minigun trained on Y/N while Winter was controlling her glyph to keep him frozen. Blake slowly approached Pyrrha.

"Guys, guys! It's working! He's snapping out of it!" Pyrrha exclaimed as Blake rushed over.

"What?! You got through to him? How?" Blake asked slightly jealous and hurt, but more happy that Y/N was getting a hold on the situation. She turned back to Y/N to see him struggling as he tried to get out of the glyph.

"Ultimate....POWER!" Y/N roared as Pyrrha stepped up again.

"You call this ultimate power?" Pyrrha scoffed. "The power the REAL Y/N had was much more terrifying. His strategy and charisma drove his fights. He got inside his opponents mind and beat them without having to try. He wasn't just brute forcing his way through a fight he learned how people operated and used it against them. All you're doing is taking damage you could avoid and attacking like a bull."

"You're...weak." Y/N growled in a hoarse voice. He narrowed his eyes and opened them quickly causing energy to shoot off of him. The glyph behind him shattered as he cracked his neck while everyone was shot away from each other. Pyrrha was the only one standing up as she had anticipated the burst of energy before so she held her shield up quickly. Y/N looked at her, grinned, and stomped his foot on the ground causing multiple black swords to appear from the ground. Y/N picked one up and held it towards Pyrrha. "THE WEAK SHALL BE CULLED!"

He dashed towards Pyrrha who blocked his attack with her shield. She shield bashed him before hitting him with a leg sweep that he jumped over. They began trading sword blows, but it became very obvious very fast that Pyrrha was outmatched one on one. If this kept up she would've been hurt. Blake entered into the fight as she and Pyrrha worked flawlessly together, each attacking and retreating at just the right moments. They cut through Y/N's armor as Pyrrha again used it to fling him backwards into the wall and then repeatedly slam him into the ceiling and floor. His rage filled attacks were easy to dodge and predict as he had no method of attacking so both of them took a deep breath and prepared to attack again. Velvet summoned Nora's hammer and nodded towards Coco, Pyrrha, and Blake as each of them realized what she was planning. Pyrrha stopped moving Y/N as she rushed him again, trying to draw his attention. He roared before slamming his hands back down on her shield as Velvet dashed behind him. Before
Y/N could realize she was behind him, Velvet slammed the ground behind him, causing the floor to become extremely rocky and uneven as Y/N's eyes widened. Blake used her ribbon to wrap around his legs as he began stumbling backwards before a glyph appeared a ways in front of him as Velvet shot past him and towards the glyph. She jumped from it and drop kicked Y/N in the gut, slamming him into rocky ground as he spit up more blood from the multiple floor punctures in his back. Pyrrha held her shield up as Coco leaped off of it with her briefcase in hand as she transformed it in mid air. Two glyphs appeared, one to keep her in the air and one smaller one in front of her minigun. She grinned as she let out a fury of explosive ice bullets that rained down on Y/N while the rest of the girls decided to regroup. Coco eventually ran out of bullets around the 3 minutes of shooting mark, firing 18000 rounds of explosive ice in him. Y/N's body was riddled with bullet holes as he laid on the ground breathing heavily. Black smoke was rising from his body as it healed itself while Coco grinned before an extended black claw broke through the smoke and she was grabbed by the throat.

Y/N pulled Coco towards him and slammed her on the ground before reputedly stomping on her viciously. He grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground repeatedly before looking into her weary eyes as her aura shattered.

"L-Looks like you got me big guy..." Coco coughed. "I hope you'll treat me like this when you fuck me too."

That statement caused Y/N to falter as Coco's eyes widened as she realized that making jokes like that was another good way to get through to him. Before she could say anything, Y/N punched her out cold. He dropped her body before he heard a yell and grabbed someone's foot out of nowhere. He lifted it up to see Velvet with a bazooka in her arms pointed right at him. He quickly tossed her away as she shot a rocket at him that he grabbed mid air with his hands. It pushed him back before he used the momentum to swing it around and throw it back at her as Velvet was hit directly with an explosive. Her weapon shattered as her camera flew away from her. Y/N stepped on it, crushing it as Velvet weakly looked at him.

"It's o-okay Y/N." Velvet said with a smile as blood trickled down her head. Her clothes were torn up and her body was covered in ash and cuts. Tears began streaming down her face as Y/N looked down on her. "I don't blame you...if killing me...makes you happy...do it."

A single tear fell down one of Y/N's cheeks as he touched it in confusion. He looked back to Velvet who had already lost consciousness. The only ones left standing were a very tired Winter, a burned and hurt Weiss, Pyrrha, Blake, and Ruby. Y/N narrowed in on Winter as she fell to one knee.

"Ah...everyone...I've used too much of my semblance." Winter breathed heavily. "I did not expected Mr. Belladonna to be this strong."

Blake was holding Weiss up as Pyrrha stood next to them with Ruby.

"He hasn't...killed anyone has he?" Ruby asked nervously as Blake shook her head.

"No, he's only knocked everyone unconscious. It seems that he's not interested in us. He has a weird fixation with Winter however." Blake narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what was wrong with him and why he kept focusing on Winter. "It can't be that she's the most powerful here, even though that's true. It doesn't make sense."

"Just...can we beat this oaf already? Nikos said she had gotten through to him yes?" Weiss said holding her side. She had a nasty burn wound as she breathed heavily while leaning on Blake. "This is getting...hard!"

Weiss sunk to her knees as Blake laid her down.

"You're not used to this much damage Weiss. You need to rest." Blake said laying her down. She wrapped her ribbon around Weiss' burn wound with a smile. "Thanks you Weiss...you've done so much for him."

"Just make sure...my efforts weren't for nothing." Weiss said sadly before closing her eyes in pain. Her aura began to slowly come back as it healed her wound. Blake looked to Ruby and Pyrrha and nodded.

"Winter, are you good to fight close combat? We don't need to necessarily use your g-" Blake's eyes widened as Y/N appeared behind her. She dodged as Y/N sent a huge wave of fire towards them as they all dodged. He held his hands out as a black and red rune appeared in front of him with Salem's insignia on it.

"ATOMIC MIDNIGHT!" Y/N roared out as multiple black wyvern Grimm heads appeared out of the rune. They all shot towards the girls and collided with them regardless of them dodging or running away. Pyrrha was thrown into a machine which crashed on top of her, pinning her to the ground. Winter was sent flying backwards as the attack ripped a hole open in side. Ruby managed to get away, but was caught in the end as she was thrown backwards. Her speed wasn't enough as another head caught her in the back and slammed her repeatedly into the ground. The high offense low defense girl was reduced to nothing as she laid on the ground in pain. Blake dodged the longest as she darted around and slashed the oncoming attack, but was eventually caught and slammed into the ground. It ripped apart her clothes and slashed her torso as she cried out in pain. She was slammed through a wall as it crashed down onto her.

"Weak..." Y/N grumbled as he began to walk towards Blake. He stood above her with a scorn on his face as she looked up to him. "You were the cause!"

"Y/N...I love you...I love you so much...I never knew how much pain you were in. But it's okay. It's okay. You can kill me." Blake said with a smile and soothing voice as Y/N looked down at her. She closed her eyes before feeling droplets of water fall onto her as her eyes snapped open to see tears were pouring out of Y/N's emotionless face. He raised his claw and pointed it at her. Blake was about to scream as Y/N surged his hand forward, but it stopped inches from her face.

"Don't do this Y/N!"

"Stop you dolt!"

"Please Y/N!"

Y/N looked down and saw Ruby, Weiss, and Yang all hugging him as they held him back with the little energy they had left. Blinking,
Y/N was visibly confused as his mouth opened.

"...why?" Y/N said softly, the traces of his demonic voice slowly faltering. "Why did you betray me?"

"We never...betrayed you." Yang said breathing heavily. "I promise...we'll always be there for you okay ya big lug?"

Yang used the last of her energy as she fell to the ground. Weiss spoke next.

"You were the one...who accepted me. Called me beautiful...don't ruin the image I have of you..." Weiss fell next as Y/N just looked at them. Ruby held on tighter as she spoke.

"Don't do this Y/N. If you kill Blake, you'd never forgive yourself. You'd hurt more than you do now." Ruby pleaded with heavy eyes. "Don't keep pushing everyone away!"

Ruby was pulled off of him and thrown to the side as Y/N wiped his face.

"Yes mistress." Y/N said like a soldier as he went stiff and his emotions went away. His eyes went cold again as he raised his claw to Blake. "Peri-"

*BOOM!*

A huge explosion resounded across the room as the metal door the to the shielding room flew off its hinges and slammed into Y/N. He was sent flying backwards as he rolled on the ground before getting up and snarling. He flinched and fell to one knee as his eyes widened to see Summer Rose with Ruby's Crescent Rose in her hand. Her eyes were glowing silver as Y/N felt the strength being sapped from him while his body burned.

"SILVER EYES! MAIDEN!" Y/N roared as he exploded in flames. Summer looked back with a grin.

"Rest now girls...mother fights best." Summer said with a cocky smile.

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
622K 8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
130K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
946K 31.5K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...