Homestuck x Reader

By Pakistan_Hetalia

Homestuck More

Male!Nepeta x Reader
Karkat X Reader
Sollux x reader
Jake English x reader
Swimming and titans
Kankri x reader
Author note
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2
Jake English and Dirk Strider
Jake x reader x Dirk part 2
Dedication
Pretty picture of friend
Heyo! Im gonna update stuff!
2020 ya'll

Dirk x reader

4.7K 152 130
By Pakistan_Hetalia

DEDICATED TO PETALBOUNCE. The only Damn person who comments and requests
I still ask. I do custom requests too.

Dirk was playing with his Katana, in his underwear.

You would of been totally fine that your very sexy boyfriend was swinging his Katana around only in his underwear.

WOULD OF. If only they weren't Hentai underwear that had the big titty anime girls on it.

Why would he own stuff like that if he had you with..... Errrr.... Yeah you do not have big/any tits at all.

You comb your fingers through your (H/C) hair. You were jelous of thise underwear. Sighing you get up and try to be sexy. You take all your clothes off and put on just a button up shirt. You sat on the bed as Dirk came in.

"Dirk~" you said doing a kawaii pose. "Love me!" doing a Moe Moe cheek poke showing your (S/C) butt abit.

Apparently the poor anime loving strider couldn't take it and fainted from blood loss of to much nosebleeding.

You just pouted and put your clothes back on. "Humph, I guess I just wasted my sexiness for nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...