The Sky Tragedy: Mother of La...

By tancha_couple

| | Arthdal Chronicles fanfic || Tanya who is mother of all lands was born at the small kingdom ruled by her... More

Character Description
2
3
4
5
6
7

1

439 26 44
By tancha_couple

"Woaah it's been a long time, huh? I saw a twenty four full-moon since that day. And finally that big day came!"

Mugwang chugged his dring at once. He was so happy and he was celebrating it on his own. 

"Big day?" Mubaek mumbled. He sat down next to his younger brother. He wasn't happy at all. He knew why his brother is happy now but he felt uneasy.

" I've been waiting for this day so long time, you know. Finally Tagon will became a king! King of all lands!"

"King of my ass!"

The door was open. Mugwang suddenly stood up and took his sword. Hanna entered the room. There was an ironic smile on her face.

"Don't worry boy, I'm Hanna who is your nightmare."

When she started a giggle  Mugwang frowned, throw his sword.

"Why are you here again? I said-"

"I'm here for Mubaek, not you. So shut up."

She sat down at Mugwang's chair. Mubaek looked at his brother. He looked very uncomfortable with her

"What happened?" he asked. When they met last time she told him that she will visit to the Sky Castle. It sounded so dangerous but she is alive. He wonderef what happened to her and why she was here right now.

"They didin't let me in."

Mugwang laughed. She ignored him as always.

"I knew this would happen but prefered to say nothing. You were going to do what you wanted anyway." said Mubaek.

"So why are you here?" Mugwang asked. She ignored him again.

"We have no time. Tagon will became a king and we'll lose all of chances!"

"Stop there" Again Mugwang started to talk before Mubaek. He sat on the table.
"Let's face with the fact that you never had any chance towards Tagon. He was born for become a king and he will. You was born as a slave and you will live like that till you die. You got it?"

"Mugwang" Mubaek mumbled.

"What?"

"Its our conversation."

"Our? Hah." He stood up and started to walking into the room.

"How can I help you?" Mubaek asked with soft voice. Hanna took a deep breath. While Mugwang came close to table and chugged his drink she started to talk about her new plan.

"I'm gonna say that I'm pregnant."

Mugwang squirt his drink.

"What?" she asked "Is that a bad idea?"

"So who is the father? Sannung Niruha? Could he do such things like this?" He giggled.

"Bad idea." Mubaek said with calm voice. He even didn't smile. "Taealha wants to kill you. If you m say that then she definitely will kill you.."

"So.."

"I have a plan."
He said quickly.

"Hyung! How could you tried to help her!"

Mubaek ignored Mugwang. Hanna was waiting to listen his plan.

"I know that Tagon scared from people's reaction so much. People think the gods mad at him. He believes it."

"The gods?" Mugwang frowned "Bullshit! There is no god, how could you believe that?"

"Mugwang-ah" Mubaek called his brother "Tagon belive that too."

"No way!"

Mubaek stood up. He looked so serious. He stood opposide Mugwang and touched his shoulder.

"Yesterday a few people tried to attack Tagon. They screamed that he is sinner and the gods will punish him. Me and Yangcha saved him but-"

"But? asked Mugwang. He looked so worried.

"Tagon said he will wait a little longer to declare that he is king. He is afraid."

Hanna opened her eyes widely. That was big chance she'd been waiting for. On the other hand, seeing Mugwang's face like that was a big pleasure.

"Tell me about your plan!" She stood up too.

Mugwang mumbled something bad words but nobody cared.

"There is only one way that we need to confuse Tagon more. You told my about the princess.."

"Yes!" She exclaimed excitedly "She will become a mother of all lands and all kings will knelt down before her."

"Mother of lands?" asked Mugwang.

"Yes. The Mother not queen or king. The Gods chose her to bring peace to the earth. But people like Tagon did wrong to her."

Mugwang started to laugh. His laugh spread all over the room.

"Hyung, do you really believe this little slut? She just want to become the queen with your help."

"Slut?"
She got angry. Suddenly she pulled a small sword towards to him. He rolled his eyes and held her hands just with his right hand.

"What did you expect?"

"Stop it already!" said Mubaek with his angry vioce.

"Tell to your dishonorable brother." She tried to took her hands away from his but she couldn't. Mugwang pushed her and he smiled when she stumbled.

"I'd prefer to talk about my plan" Mubaek ignored their childish fight "We have to make Tagon go after that princess."

"How?"

"A man who we trust should tell him about princess. He'll  order him to find her. He'll bring the princess but not for Tagon, for us."

Hanna frowned. There is no way to find princess by herself. But she wasn't sure about this plan.

"Is there a man who you trust."

Mubaek didin't answer but just looked at Mugwang.

"What?" Mugwang asked "You don't think that I will help you right?"

"Mugwang-ah, you're the only person that I belive in this world.."

Hanna rolled her eyes. She already thought about her death. Mubaek believed his brother but Hanna knew him very well. He will never betrayed Tagon.

"I couldn't betrayed Tagon." he said what Hanna already knew.

"I know" said Mubaek. He is so smart. He already knew that his brother never betrayed Tagon but he also knew that he loves him more than anyone.

"So I will wait for my death" Hanna mumbled.

"I don't ask from you to betray Tagon. I just want you to say him about princess."

Mugwang looked so uncomfortable. He stayed in silence for a while.

"So what?" after a little hesitation his shaky voice was heard.

Mubaek smiled. It meant his brother chose to help him.

"Just do it. When he decided to find the princess, I will step in." He said with his proud face.

Mugwang looked at Hanna. She looked so happy but tried to hide her feelings.

"Allright" he said with his ironic smile in his face "I will do it for my brother. There is no such thing as a god. Tagon will order to kill you when he becomes king and then I will be the one to cut your head."

Hanna looked at him very seriously. She didn't know what will happen after that. But there is one thing that she believed inside her heart; The Gods will punish all evil done.

Suddenly she smiled. She decided stay strong from now on.

"Alright" she answered to him "You will do it for your brother. But after then, when I will become a queen you will be first person that I'll order to kill.."

*****

"Don't do it!"

Tanya wanted to stop a little guy from picking the flower. Bu she didn't. The mysterious child once again picked the flower.
She saw this dream often. In every dream, this little guy runs in the countryside and then he goes and pickes the flower. She never saw his face or heard his voice. She doesn't know why she didn't want he to picked flower. But she always feels the pain deep in heart that she can't bear.

"Tanya"

When she entered the small room with a musty smell,  the sound was heard of her mother. She was worrying. Tanya looked quite exhausted. There was a tear drops on her face and she had a lot of sweat.

"What happened?"

She didin't answer. Just sat down on the chair and took a deep breath. Her mother finally understood that what was happen.

"I can't bear it" Tanya tried to keep her tears but she couldn't.
"Unless I can stop him, I get a pain in my heart..Who is him ? Why I saw him in my dreams everyday?"

"My poor daughter.."  She hugged her back. "I thought a lot about it. I think that boy you see in your dream is your past life.."

"No. I feel that I know him. We will met at the past and we will meet again.. but.. it will be painfull.."

"Tanya.."

When her mother started to talk a weird sound was heard. Both looked at each other immediately.

Tanya stood up. She tried to wear her black top. Both knew this sound. It was from The Great Sky Kingdom. Last time Tanya heard this sound the great war had begun. This sound reminded her of smell of blood.

"Tanya" her mother called her with her fearful voice. She tried to stop her but she couldn't.

"It's time."
Tanya wore her top and left home without hesitation. There was no time to wait.

Suddenly it was raining. The voices of people were mixed with the sound of rain. There was a rush of fear around.

Tanya covered her face with a hoddie of her black top. Although no one knew who she was, she was always trying to protect herself.

When the crowd gathered, she saw that people watching a woman.  She was a scary woman with white skin and black eyes.

"They're coming!" The woman yelled "They are coming for more sin!"

"Who is coming? What she saying?" People were whispering with fear.

Tanya pushed the crowd ahead. She wanted to hear more clearly. The woman puts hands up and looked at the sky.
She said same words again and then suddenly she noticed Tanya.

"It's time" she said Tanya's last words before left home. She looked at her face with the tears "You're hurting a lot." Suddenly she touched her chest. Her fingertip was on her heart.

People start to looked at Tanya. She wanted to ask something about her dreams from her. But then she noticed that everyone looked at her.

"You're not sane." She pushed her hand away and left there quicly.
Someone might have suspected her. So after a few seconds she  started to run out from there.

She came here for hear the announcement of Great Sky Kingdom. After a passed days finally they would announced that king is dead. She already knew that he is dead. According to belief, the kings can come to life once again after their death. So they waited for this time and now it's a big day. Tanya had long awaited for this day

Tanya knew how Great Sky Kingdom's people feared of beliefs. Especially Tagon. He would be a new king but he is afraid of people reaction. Thats why he waited for announce his father's death.

Tanya wanted him to announce that he will become a king. Then people will start to oppose. Tagon didn't know about power of belief. This is Tanya's only power that she saved in her heart...

When a new war broke out and Tagon tried to stay strong, Tanya would return and reveal her true identity. The Gods had gave her this mission. Her mission is bring the peace back to the earth.

"What should I do now?" she thought while running.
She didin't hear an announcement and she didn't know where she was run.

While she was running, chains suddenly began to wrap around her wrists. She stumbled and fell down.

"Yangcha-nim, what happened?"

When she heard a voices she tried to get up from where she fell. She had difficulty moving her body, but was able to lift her head. And then she saw him; the boy who wear a black mask.
His face didn't appear but she bet that she was knowing him very well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
403 43 10
Hundreds of years BC, under the moonlight hanging in the sky, Tanya from the Wahan tribe condemned Mugwang, one of the cruel soldiers who tortured an...
198K 5.3K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
211K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...