The Badass Fall In-love (EXO...

By ahwaeee

He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.9K 67 9
By ahwaeee

As days pass, Naeun felt like herself trust love again. She didn't dare to tell anyone. She's afraid they might thought her weird, because she said that she believed love doesn't exist, and yet now, she said that she might trust love again.

Now, she thought that she had feelings for Sehun. Maybe just a bit, but still. She would always felt nervous when he looked at her although he's just scanning through the classes. Sometimes, she would even look at him when they're in the classes.

"Eun?" Krystal called.

"Ne?"

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Nothing." She already told Krystal that she gave up on Chen.

She found herself was staring at Sehun all along the time while she thinking. She quickly diverted her gaze away and slightly shook her head.

"Hey, are you really alright?" Krystal asked, worried.

"Ne, I'm totally fine." Naeun flashed a smile at her.

"Okay then...it's History Class now."

"Did you bring the textbook?"

"Seriously, I borrowed it from my friends." Krystal chuckled.

"Aish...you should've brought it. Mrs. Han would be angry once she found out you borrowed textbook from the other class." Naeun sighed.

"I knew, but she would never know." Krystal replied and smiled.

Sehun doesn't know if he's just seen wrong or what. Naeun has been staring at his direction all along the time. But when he stare back, she didn't move or what.

Maybe she's just thinking about something...Sehun thought to him.

Bomi was actually really jealous when she first heard Sehun loves Naeun. Actually...she's still into him and she never changed.

She chose to break up with him because she knew that it's impossible for Sehun to like her back. It's impossible in liking, then love? It's more impossible.

She's also quite amazed that Sehun would be able to change for Naeun. He never changes for anyone before. And this time, he really found a girl that he really loves.

Sometimes, she would hate Naeun for a bit. How does she capable to change two guys without herself know? And she even took away Sehun's heart that she's still have the chance to take it.

She sighed and looked at Sehun. He's just like himself when he's 14, the guy that she knew for so many years.

--

Ever since Naeun knew that Sehun loves her, she never receives any gift from someone again. It's not that she loves those gifts. It's just...she's still curious. Curious about who's the mysterious guy who took her first kiss.

Sometimes, she'll be wondering if the someone would be Sehun, but it's impossible, because he even barely knows her, how he would know so many things.

"Naeun-ah, still thinking about your state with Chen now?" Eunji asked. They were in the canteen, and its recess time now.

"Ani...it's just...nothing."

"Well...I heard from Baekhyun, that he taught the two." Eunji said as she smiled mischievously.

"What do you mean? I can't get it." Naeun frowned.

"That's mean...do you know that Kris and Chen ended their friendship before?"

"Bwoya? Since when?"

"Since the two of you ended yours." Eunji replied.

"Aish...it's Yifan's idea, right?" Naeun asked.

"You're right. I told him not to end it, but you know. He's quite stubborn." Eunji shrugged.

"He's been hiding it from me for about three months? Damn him."

"Well...back to our main topic, they're fine now. Several days ago, Baekhyun asked them out and talked with them."

"Ohh, that's good. Serve them right."

"Yeah, Baekhyun said they're fine now."

"Hey, can I ask you why you didn't want to confess to Chen? Sulli said that although we're girls, but girls could also be the one who confess. Also, I heard from Chanyeol and D.O that you confessed to Onew before."

"Well...that's because I got rejected by Onew, so...yeah, that's why I never dare to confess to anyone again."

"Ohh...understand now." Naeun smiled.

"Kaja, the bell is about to ring. We should go to the bathroom before it rang." Eunji stood up.

They chatted as they walked to the bathroom, but they stopped in their track when someone suddenly blocked their way.

"Yah, move. We're in a hurry." Eunji said.

"Can we talk, Naeun?"

"We're in a hurry." Eunji said once more.

"It's okay, Ji." Naeun nodded.

"Where you wanted to talk?"

He didn't talk, but just led her to a tree.

--

"So what do you wanted to talk about?" Naeun crossed her arms in front of her chest and asked Chen.

"Mianhe."

"Okay, then I can leave now?" Naeun didn't even wait for his response, and left. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"What?"

"Let's be friend again. I apologized for what I did before."

"Reasons?"

"Can't tell you for now. I'll tell you when it's time."

"Then it's a no." Naeun said and walked away again.

"That's because I love you!" Naeun froze on her spot. He approached to her and hugged her from the back.

"I'm sorry...it's just that time...I liked Wendy too...I couldn't sort out my feelings, so I decided to end my friendship with you. I know I'm really stupid, but really, I'm sorry."

Naeun was too shocked to say anything. She never expected that Chen will love her. All along the time, she always thought that Chen loves Wendy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Could you please me some time to think about it?" Naeun finally spoke after a while.

"I'll wait till you give me your answer." He said and kissed her neck.

"Kaja, I'll bring you back to the class. Oh, I'll take your words as you apologized me." He took her hand and walked her back to her class, just like before.

Naeun entered the class, and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo immediately approached to her.

"Hey, why are you with Chen?" Chanyeol asked.

"Are you guys friend again?"

"Umm...I think so."

"Aww...Naeun. Something happened right?" Krystal who was beside asked.

"Always, Krystal will always be the one who know Naeun better than us."

"Well...he..." Naeun got cut off by Bomi who just came and join them.

"Don't say it yet. Let us guess."

"Did he confess to you?" Sulli asked.

"Bingo! He did! Look at Eun! She's blushing!" Chanyeol yelled pointing at Naeun who was blushing now.

"Is it real? Then what do you answer? You accepted him?" Krystal asked.

"Well...I told him to give me some time to think about it."

"You're smart, girl." Kyungsoo complimented. Chanyeol smacked the back of his head. "You're totally obvious." He whispered beside Kyungsoo's ear. They're actually at Sehun's side when it comes to Chen and Sehun, loving a same girl.

"I'll pull that back." He immediately said.

"You told Eunji about it?" Bomi asked.

"Ani...I didn't. I didn't even get a chance." She shook her head.

"Well...whatever. Follow your heart? Are you still in-love with him?"

"Maybe..." She replied. A bit. She added in her heart.

"That's good. You should accept him if you still have feelings for him. It's not easy that you fall for him right?" Krystal suggested.

"Still, I'll think about it."

Sehun heard their whole conversation. He didn't cry this time. It's really a hard time for him, but he knew that one of the reasons may be he didn't confess to her first, so his chance slip off.

But he did, he did confess to her. It's just...she never got to answer him.

I still have my chances right? They're not even together...just Chen confessed to her. He told himself.

"It's okay, don't worry too much." Suho patted his shoulder, knowing what happened this time. Sehun has been crying sometimes ever since he fell in-love with Naeun. The first time he cried in front of the school, it's for her. That's the time when he learnt Naeun feelings for Chen.

He understood that if she's happy, then he's satisfied. But...he just couldn't let go of her, forget her, and also...stop loving her.

He can't do that. He can't.

--

"Eunji...eotteoke?" Naeun called Eunji when they met each other when they're going to the comfort room during the classes. This is the day after Chen confessed to Naeun.

"Bwoya?"

"Chen..."

"What did he do this time? I asked him, but he didn't want to tell me."

"He...aish...I shouldn't tell you..." She sighed.

"He confessed to you?"

"Yah! Don't say it too loud!" Naeun covered Eunji's mouth.

Eunji felt pain. She had never felt like this before. She thought that he loves Wendy? Why is it back to Naeun so sudden?

"I told him I'll think about it..." Naeun continued and paused again.

"You don't trust love now?" Eunji asked.

"Ani...it's just...I don't know what. Little did I know that deep down inside my heart, I still have feelings for him."

"Then you should accept him."

"You wouldn't mad?"

"If the both of you are happy, I won't." Eunji smiled bitterly.

"Well...still...I'll think about it. Annyeong, see you after dismissal. I'll go and find you." Naeun waved goodbye at Eunji.

Eunji nodded and walked away. Naeun thought about Eunji's feelings, so she thinks twice that should she accept Chen.

She knew that Eunji would be disappointed, but...why it seems like she's wrong? Or Eunji was just pretending that she's fine?

She sighed and sat down in her seat. And there, she found a gift again. She was a bit excited, since she was still wondering why the mysterious guy haven't show up for weeks.

To Naeun: I heard that you and Chen are in a good state now, and he even confess to you. Well...I hope you would be happy no matter what. Maybe this is the last gift that I could give you. Hope you like it, and don't try to return it to me. From Someone

As she took out a box from the bag, she immediately knew why he said don't try to return it to him. It was a necklace.

"Aish...he shouldn't spend so much money..." Naeun sighed and placed the box back into the bag.

"What is it, Eun?"

"Ani, nothing." Naeun smiled at Krystal and quickly hide the bag away. Krystal was lying on the table, with her face facing the wall earlier, so it's impossible that she would saw him.

She knew that the mysterious guy likes her. She still remembers the time back there, the alley, where he kissed her, where her first kiss taken by an unknown guy. She actually went back there for several times, hoping to see the mysterious guy again.

But she never had seen any suspicious guy there, not even a chance.

Finally it's dismissal time. Naeun took her bag, and took the paper bag with her and went out from the class after she bid goodbye with Bomi.

She went to Eunji's class, waiting for her outside the class. She slightly shook her head as she noticed it's their Biology class. Their Biology teacher is a strict teacher. She would never let the students go back in time.

She sighed as she leaned against the wall outside the class.

"Naeun?" She heard someone call. It was Luhan and Baekhyun who came from their own class.

"Hey, what's that?" Luhan asked pointing at the paper bag.

"Ohh, it's nothing." She said and held it with the other hand, so the two won't notice it.

"So...you're here waiting for Eunji?" Baekhyun asked. Naeun nodded.

"You?"

"I'm here for Jong Dae. Luhan is looking for Kris." Baekhyun explained.

"Ahh..." Naeun nodded as understanding.

Finally, Mrs. Yoon, their Biology teacher stepped out from the class. Naeun cheered a little. Eunji rushed out from the class and grabbed Naeun with her. Naeun ran after her and they finally stopped running when they reached downstairs.

"Mian, I have something to do. You want me to go ahead, or come with me?" Eunji apologized as she panted.

"I'll just go with you. Kaja! Let's get running!" Naeun took Eunji's hand and they started running.

Naeun almost trip when she reached the school gate. She thought that she would fell on the ground, but no. Someone saved her before she could fell.

"Gomawo." She muttered as he helped her to stand. He just nodded and didn't say anything onwards. She still thought that he would turn back and say anything, but he didn't. He left.

"Naeun-ah! Are you alright?" Eunji asked.

"Gwenchana, kaja." She smiled and nodded at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 28
"What!!" "I am not gonna marry him" "Nor am I going to marry her" "Omma please my dream was to marry someone I love not him!!" EunJae was forced to m...
25.8K 988 44
A love story between a girl who is cheerful but doesnot believe in love and a boy who falls for her and makes her believe in love
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
Lucky By Ice

Fanfiction

6.1K 203 35
An EXO fanfiction. It is exo-kai together with the other exo members, Super Junior's Donghae and Kyuhyun, SHINee's Key, MInho, Taemin, DBSK's Yunho a...