《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Some Single Shots

588 6 12
By King_Kado131

I know what you might be thinking, Single Shot? Whats that mean? Well allow me to explain!

Single shots are basically unfinished One-Shots that may or may not turn into Full Stories. There are 2 of them here so enjoy if you will!

《First Single》

Just a thing I thought of when I was watched this video again.

So yeah. Here's my little Single Shot.
Also It's not a Male Reader or Kamen Rider.

Enjoy!

《Start》

*BOOM!*

?Female?: "GGGAAAHHH!"

?Dragon?: "GGGGGRRRRRAAAAHHHHH!"

Inside of a city, a giant dragon looking monster stood on a highway overpass. He laughed loudly as he cleared at a crated in the road below.

Dragon Akume: "HA! Do you truly think that you can defeat my excellence? I am the Great Demon King's greatest Akume Yet! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN DEFEAT THE LIKES OF ME PUNY HERO!"

Then out of the small crater the dragon yelled at, a girl with light blue hair wearing blue armor with yellow spikes appeared. She held a large katana like sword with an eye on the hilt in her hands and breathing heavily as she got ready to fight again.

Hero: "Heh! Sorry to tell ya, but you aren't in hell anymore! Meaning I have all the ways I can think of to beat your ass!"

The hero then began charging at the Dragon Akume with her blade ready to slash it in half. It would be interesting to watch the Hero fight the Dragon Akume... BUT WE'RE NOT HERE FOR THAT!

Meanwhile near the highway, a boy with short red hair and emerald green eyes ran with a bag over his shoulder holding a medium sized box in his arms. Said boy then looked up at the fight between hero and monster before he began moving again.

?Boy?: "Aw man! She's already here! UGH! I hate lines!"

This boy was Tekuro Denju, a 16 Year Old Second Year in Highschool. He live quite a normal life with his friends and family, but there's one thing that stands out from the rest of his life...

Tekuro walked up the stairs of a building near the fighting Dragon Akuma and hero, until he reached the roof door. He then opened the door, only to reveal another boy standing at the edge watching the fight. He had a menacing aura around himself with his arms crossed. This boy had spiky brown hair, soul piercing Crimson golden cat eyes, two small black Demon wings coming out of his back. That boy then turned towards Tekuro with a menacing aura around himself. Tekuro stood there for a moment with a serious expression on his face.... before it suddenly turned into one of happyness.

Tekuro: "Hey Aku! What did I miss?"

The menacing boy, now known as Aku fully turned towards Tekuro, only to see that he was standing there with a PB&J hanging out of his mouth.

Aku: "Hmm?"

Aku said as he turned, a finished taking a bite of his sandwich before talking.

Aku: "Oh, Teku, it's just you. You didn't really miss much."

*BOOOM*

Aku said while the Dragon Akuma hit the hero with an explosion.

Aku: "Anyway. You got the stuff I asked for?"

Tekuro: "Yep!"

Tekuro then walked over, placing the large box he carried onto the ground. Aku then squated down with Tekuro, as he opened the box, only to reveal a giant egg with odd black fire markings on it. Aku then grew a sinister smile as he rubbed his hands together.

Aku: "Finally! The Black Dragon Akuma Egg. This has to kill that stupid Hero! Alright, you know the drill Teku."

Tekuro nodded as he lifted up the egg, holding it infront of Aku, who continued to rub his hands together, causing a red magical light to begin emmiting from Inbetween his hands.

Aku: "Ancient brothers, fathers, mothers, and sisters, hear the call of my magic as I cast! Imbue this Akuma with power! DEMON GROWTH!"

Aku said as he threw his hands forwads at the Black Dragin egg. After a couple seconds, the egg gained a mass of cracks.

Aku: "THREW IT TEKU!"

Tekuro: "HERE WE GO!"

Tekuro then spun around and threw the egg into the air towards the highway, only for it to explode open with a mass of red light, into a giant Dragon with Black Scales. The Hero turned only to see this new dragon standing before her.

Black Dragon Akuma: "GGGGRRRRAAAAA!"

The Black Dragon and normal Dragon Akumas then flew into the air and spun in a circle. A flash of Crimson red light appeared from the sky, blinding the hero a bit before a new dragon landed on the ground. It was 2 times the size of a normal dragon and had a Crimson and Black color to it.

Blood Dragon Akuma: "GGGGGRRRAAAHHH!"

The Hero looked at the massive monsted with wide eyes as it got ready to kill her.

Aku: "AH AHAHAHAHAAAAAA! YA SEE THAT YOU DAMNED HERO! THAT IS A BLOOD DRAGON! A BADASS CREATURE OF PURE POWER! JUST YOU TRY AND DEFEAT HIM!"

Aku yelled with an evil joy in his voice as he taunted the hero... but something unexpected happened.

Tekuro: "Uhhh Aku... there's a problem with the Blood Dragon."

Aku: "Huh? What?"

Tekuro: "... It's... only level 10..."

Aku: ".............."

*SHING!*

Blood Dragon Akuma: "GGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

*BOOOOM!*

Suddenly the hero slashed the Blood Dragon... destroying it in a single attack.

*Ding*

Depresses Aku: "Teku. Let's get out of here...."

Tekuro: "Gatcha."

Aku was now sad that his monster had lost. He then climbs onto Tekuro's back as he carrys Aku away.

Like I said before, this story isn't about the hero and her fight against an evil foe... it's about a boy, who's Best Friend is a Demon Lord.

《I'm Best Friends with a Demon Lord》
《Single Shot!》
?To be Continued?

《Next》

Male Reader, Kamen Rider, Isekai, Harem.
I've been reading a crap ton of Isekai Mangas and now I just wanna make one, so here's a single shot.

《Start》

《1st Person POV》

"WELCOME ALL. FOR THIS IS YOUR NEW LIVES!"

It was jarring... but none of us seemed to panic. Suddenly, in a flash of light, I was taken from my Walk Home, only to appear in some sort of giant court room.

Inside of this Court room was a large mass of seats infront of us, with a bunch of people who looked and held an aura of intensive power, but they all looked different. One of the people in the seats was very fat, very skinny, made of only bones, while other were made out of pure elements like fire or spinning whirlwinds. Some of them looked like angels, while others looked like demons... but as I observed them, only one thing popped into my head, Gods.

Around me stood a bunch of confused, shocked and scared people, about a hundred of them. I noticed that some of them were teachers or students that went to the same school as me, but only about 4 or 5 of them were, the rest I didn't recognize at all. A loud bang was heard as the giant God who sat above the rest began to speak.

God of Creation: "NOW THEN, IT IS TIME FOR SELECTION. YOU WILL ALL HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE REBORN INTO A NEW WORLD FULL OF WHAT YOU HUMANS DREAM OF, MAGIC, ACTION, ADVENTURE, FREEDOM, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. YOU WILL HAVE A CHOICE TO GO TO THAT WORLD, OR RETURN TO YOUR OWN... MAKE THAT CHOICE NOW OR WE SHALL CONTINUE."

After the god said that, about 10 people faded away back to earth, while the rest of us stayed and waited.

God of Creation: "NOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE YOUR DECISION TO JOURNEY TO THIS NEW WORLD KNOWN AS HIGH-ENTIA. BUT BEFORE YOU DO, YOU MUST RECEIVE A BLESSING FROM THE GODS. HIGH-ENTIA IS RUTHLESS AND FULL OF DANGEROUS CREATURES. SO YOU WILL ALL BE REBORN INTO THIS NEW WORLD WITH A BLESSING FROM US, GIVING YOU ALL POWER BASED ON WHO YOU CHOOSE TO REPRESENT YOU. NOW THEN, PRESENT YOURSELVES ONE AT A TIME TO THE LIGHT OF THE MIND. WE WILL REVIEW YOUR HISTORY AND YOU INNER MIND ITSELF, THEN WE WILL PRESENT OUR BELSSINGS TO YOU. YOU MAY CHOOSE 4 BLESSINGS TOTAL FROM US GODS."

The God of Creation said as he summoned the a golden light I  the center of the room. Then one by one, people went and showed their memories to everyone in the room. Some of them were happy, some sad, and some were horrifying. After that they got offers from the gods, some were picked by the god of fire, wind, gluttony, death, famine, earth, plants, it was pretty cool seeing the different gods of different things... when finally it we my turn... I hesitantly walked into the light, as I was quickly blinded, as every memory I've ever had played within my mind... some of them I reminisced about for a moment...

My pet Atlas Beetle, Dedan. Somehow he managed to live for 6 Years... even though they only live for about 12 Weeks as an Adult Beetle.

My speed, I always beat my friends in races, being known as the fastest person in my school. People say I should run track, but I never did.

And my little robotics project, heheh. Trying to make a robot off of the super small allowance I got was super fun.

After my memories hit current day, my sight returned to me... only to see that people were more or less disinterested with my life. I then stepped out of the light, standing infront of the gods waiting for their offers... only for then to whisper quietly amongst themselves. What happens if no gods want to give me their blessing? Am I just gonna be sent back to earth?... I... I really don't wanna go back to my boring life... I closed my eyes tightly and waited for somebody to say something with extreme nervousness.

"Hey kid! I'll give ya my blessing!"

I suddenly opened my eyes, only to see a God standing up from his seat, his body was white like he was wearing a full body suit with some golden parts that resembled electricity, the whole of his eyes were pure gold, but I could tell he was excited.

???: "Nice to meet ya! I'm the God of Speed! Velocity! Trajectory! All that fast shit! And I wanna give you my blessing! Now come on guys! Everyone of these Earthings should get at least one blessing! So who's gonna help the em!"

The God of Speed said, causing another god to rose up. It looked like a metal cube with a mass if Wires and different machine parts floating around it's core. The Speed God then appeared next to the Cube.

God of Speed: "YEAHHAA! Machine's on board! Who else!?"

Next was a Goddess who wore a mass of hearts on her body with a Ho covering her eyes.

Goddess of Love: "I guess I'll give you some help, I'd hate to a cute boy go unloved."

The love god said with a sweet smile, causing me to blush a bit, but then a massive God with a giant kabuto beetle horn, wings on his back, and armor golden armor covering his whole body. He then raised his horn into the air, offering his blessing. After that a Goddess with a human upper body and a spider lower body slightly raised her hand aswell.

Goddess of Arachnids: "I guess I'll give him a minor blessing, seeing as the Inesct God wants to give him, his blessing."

The Goddess of Arachnids said as 4 Glowing orbs flew infront of me with one small extra orb. They then fused together before shooting into me chest, filling me with a feeling of odd satisfaction.

Everything after that seemed to be a blur, as in a blinding flash of golden light, we were all taken away form the God's court room.

《High-Entia》
《Shatter Storm Forest》

It was dark... dark and warm... I really like this warm and cozy feeling... but I'm cramped in here... where ever here is... I wanna get out... but where is out? Is it up? Then where is up?... It's kind of hard to, but I can definitely move my arm... but it's somewhat hard too, like I'm moving through mud. I try to crawl out of this darkness, only for it to work as light begins to shine through several different little cracks and holes in the darkness around me, the light blinds me for a moment, before I could finally see.

I looked around, only to see that I was halfway out of some soft dirt and that I was inside of a giant forest, filled to the brim with different types of trees. I looked around my little hole, only to see that I was in a giant meadow of multicolored flowers.

"This is High-Entai... but, why did I come out of the ground like this?"

I thought to myself as I looked around more. I then looked down at my body, only to see that I had very tiny hands... extremely tiny hands... I stared at my hands for a moment as I thought of the possibilities, that was until my little trance was interrupted by my tiny body being raised from the ground and into the air. I quickly panicked and looked around, until my body was turned as I met the soothing face of a beautiful woman with long jade green hair, but she also had odd jade scale like armor pieces on different parts of her skin, with two small antennae like feelers coming out of her head. Behind this woman was a man with black hair who had a Horn coming out of his forehead, but it had a a flat plate with spikes at the end of it, just like a Kabuto Beetle. Something inside of me calmed down when I saw their faces.

Woman: "Aww, look at him, he's adorable!"

Man: "He was able to dig out of the ground all by himself, quickly too, He's strong."

The man and woman said as they inspected my body.

"Hold on a second... if I'm a Baby... are these my parents?"

I thought to myself, as my baby arms reached forwards and gently grabbed one of my mother's antennae like things, seeing this caused her to giggle.

Mother: "You've got one of them too, see."

Mother said as she poked something that seemed to be connected to my forehead. I then felt my own forehead, only to feel a horn just like my father's, a Kabuto Beetle Horn.

Mother: "Aww! Look at little Y/n! He loves his little Crown Horn!"

My mother said excitedly, caused my father to chuckle a bit.

"Y/n? That must be my name... can't say I don't like it."

I thought to myself as my mother put me back down on the ground. It seems like my father had walked off to gather some food for us. Meanwhile, I sat with mother as she made funny faces at me.

"So... I was reborn as some sort of half Beetle Half Human Race. I guess the Insect God made that happen."

I thought to myself again as I looked at my mother, only to see that she was watching me intently.

Mother: "You're very curious about you're own body, huh Cn/n. You're very smart for a baby beetle! Well don't you worry, cause I'm gonna make sure you grow up super big and strong!"

Hearing this made me smile, as I already loved my new mother.

《Very Big Timeskip》
《3rd Person Pov》

*FWOOSH!*

A large boar like creature with very large tusks charged through the forest, it seemed like it was running away from something. After a few seconds, a mass of hunters ran past all holding different weapons ready to kill the animal.

Hunter 1: "IT WENT THAT WAY!"

The hunter kept on running after the boar, following a girl who ran infront of the rest, who had fancy armor with a giant sword that was also extremely sharp, all of her armor and weapons held the symbol of Fire and Lighting all over it. This girl smiled as an explosion suddenly erupted from her feet, sending herself flying towards the boar, she tried to slash the boar, but it easily dodged the attack.

???: "Tch, this thing is smart... but we're smarter."

After a few seconds of chasing and turns, the boar was trapped between the hunters and a giant boulder. The girl stood infront of the other hunters with her sword ready to finish the boar.

???: "Sorry buddy, but theres no running from Fire Storm Princess, Lilac! She who was blessed by the Gods of Fire, Lighting, Steel and The Hunt!"

The girl, now known as Lilac said as she raised her sword into the air, the blade was then surrounded in a mass of fire and electricity... but she slowly lowered her blade when she noticed a massive shadow slowly appearing from behind her. The girl then turned around with the rest of her hunter team, only to see a giant boar with massive tusks and covered in hair.

Hunter 2: "N-No way! A Mammoth Boara!"

The hunter yelled as the Mammoth Boara let out a mass of steam from its nostrils and scraped it's hooves against the ground.

Lilac: "Tch, a slight set back, but this monster is no match for the Great Fire Storm Princess!!"

Lilac said as she jumped at the Giant Boara with her large sword ready to kill it.

《Timeskip》

*BANG!*

Lilac: "GAHAHAAA!"

Lilac flew into a wall, hitting it back first, causing her to spit up a mass of blood. The Mammoth Boara stood over her with the small Boara behind it, the Mammoth's tusks were covered in blood with the bloody mangled corpses of the hunting party behind it. Lilac was injured with a mass of bruises and blood coming out of her head. She leaned on her sword using it as a crutch as she tried to get back In fighting condition... but her legs were too weak and she fell to the ground as soon as she tried.

Lilac: "D-Dammit, I can't die here! I'm supposed to be a Hero! I CANNOT DIE HERE!"

Lilac yelled as she stood up and began yelling, causing a mass of Red, Yellow, Silver and Green auras to appear around Lilac and spiral around her, the Mammoth Boara inhaled whole lifting it's head into the air.

Mammoth Boara: "WWWEEEEEEE!!!"

*CRASH!*

Suddenly the Mammoth Boara let out a loud screech, that shattered Lilac's charging Aura like glass, sending her onto her knees.

Lilac: "N-No way... it can use Shatter Spirit?.. this Mammoth Boara... It's A+ Ranked!"

The Mammoth Boara then raised its head into the air, causing a mass of magic to flow out of it's tusks, creating a giant blade made of magic that was ready to slice Lilac in half, Lilac couldn't move her body, and began to accept her death by the hands of this super powerful monster.

Lilac: "Welp... being reincarnated in this new world as a princess-"

*BANG!*

Lilac: "...Was... Fu... n..."

Suddenly out of nowhere, a massive hole appeared in the side of the Mammoth Boara. Lilac quickly looked around to see what hit the Boara, only to see a red metallic figure was now standing on the exit side of the hole in a landing pose, but eventhough the Mammoth Boara was now dead now dead, the magic attack it was about to use was still charged up and it's dead body was about to slice Lilac in half, but the red figure wasn't about to let that happen, suddenly it began to move at an extreme speed so fast that the falling corpse moved in super slow motion. He pressed 3 buttons on his waist before pulling in a device causing a mass of electricity to charge throughout his body.

"1. 2. 3."

*CRACK*
*ZZZZ-WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!*

?Red Figure?: "Rider... Kick..."

*CRACK!*

"RIDER KICK!"

Suddenly the figure pulled on the device again, causing the mass of electricity to flow from his head down to his right leg. He then kicked his right leg forwards hovering it over his left leg for a moment, before putting his full power into spinning around, and slamming his the electrified heel of his boot into the corpse of the Mammoth Boara, sending it flying into the air in a fraction of a second. The man then went back to normal speed as the Mammoth Boara corpse flew away, before exploding in the middle of the air, reducing it to nothing but atoms. Lilac stared at the man with stars in her eyes.

?Red Figure?: "Feel the full power, of my God Speed Love."

After witnessing this, Lilac then blacked out as her adrenaline ran on empty.

《Timeskip》

*Sniff... Sniff Sniff*

"Uugghh..."

Lilac slowly opened her eyes and looked around, only to see that her injures had been treated, and she was laying on a pile of large leaves. Next to her was what looked to be a human boy her age, around 18 or 19, with H/s H/c hair and E/c eyes, who wore a long cloak, but what was odd was the fact that he had a large H/c Kabuto Beetle Horn coming out of his forehead and H/c colored scale like armor patches on different parts of his skin.

???: "Oh hey, guess the smell of food woke you up, huh?"

Lilac: "Y-You helped my injuries?"

???: "Yep, it was the least I could do, I also happened to make more food than I needed If you'd like some yourself?"

The boy said with a sweet smile on his face.

???: "The names Y/n. Y/n L/n Dynastinae, I'm a Kabuto Zecterion, what's your name?"

Lilac slowly say up and began introducing herself.

Lilac: "I am the Fire Storm Princess, Lilac Highlands. I very much appreciate you very healing my wounds."

After their introductions, Lilac and Y/n began talking for a bit while eating the food that had prepared... until...

*SHING!*

Lilac: "WOAH!"

A large Axe flew into the scene, landing infront of Lilac, almost cutting her. Y/n looked confused as a new character walked onto the scene. It was another Zecterion, but they had a very feminine body, silver hair and eyes, along with two horns that imitated a Hercules Beetle, but the bigger horn seemed to be broken in half. The Zecterion glared at Lilac confusing her.

???: "Master! Stay away from that Human! She's bad news for us Zecterions!"

Y/n looks at the Hercules Zecterion with a confused expression as he ripped the axe out of the ground.

Y/n: "Humans are Bad news? Whaddya mean, Zarya?"

The Hercules Beetle Zecterion now known as Zarya continued to glare as they explained.

Zarya: "Human hunters like her take pride in Hunting Zecterions with large horns! They kill us, use our carapace to make armor, our horns and to make their weapons, and they use our Wings to make their Sexy Laced Clothing! They treat us like animals! They can't be trusted!"

Y/n then turned towards Lilac, only for an look of guilt to appear in her face. Y/n then turned back towards Zarya with a smile.

Y/n: "Well, we did save her life, so I think she's more or less indepted to us, right?"

Lilac quickly nodded, causing Zarya's glare to die down a bit.

Zarya: "Tch, fine, if Master says so..."

Zarya said before sitting down with the 2 of them and started to eat the food that Y/n had made.

Y/n: "Anyway, Zarya, this is Lilac, she's Fire Strom Princess."

Zarya: "Hmm."

Y/n: "Lilac this is Zarya, he's a Hercules Zecterion, and my companion."

Lilac: "It's nice to meet yo- Wait he?"

After Lilac said that, Y/n seemed to cringe a bit, while Zarya blushed a bit.

Y/n: "Yeah, Zarya's a guy, despite his appearance."

Lilac: "Oh, so do all Hercules Zecterion have a very Feminine Appearance?"

Zarya: "N-No, in fact the Hercules Subspecies has the manliest appearance out of all the Zecterions... a couple years ago, Y/n and I fought over this girl we liked, and he easily bested me, breaking my Crown Horn. And when a Crown Horn is broken in a Zecterion duel, the next time a Zecterion molts, they go into a very feminine form called Beta..."

Lilac stared with amazment as Zarya continued to explain.

Zarya: "A-Anyway! When I molt again I should regain my Alpha form... or something rare can happen..."

Zarya said as his face turned completely red with a massive blush, his words devolved into mumbles that nobody could understand. After that the three of them continued to talk and eat together, creating a small friendship with the Fire Storm Princess.... that was until a new figure appeared.

*BOOOM!*

Suddenly out of nowhere, a giant creature with massive wings and a boulder like appearance landed infront of the 2 Zecterion and Human girl, it was angry and hungry ready to eat all 3 of them. Seeing this monster suddenly appear caused Lilac's eyes to widen with fear as she was still too injured to fight.

Lilac: "N-No way! A Mountain Crasher!? But what's one doing here!?"

Y/n: "Guess it smelt the food, and now it wants to eat us."

Y/n said as he stood up and began walking towards the Moutain Crasher, causing Lilac to panic.

Lilac: "W-What are you doing!? That's an S Rank Dragon Class Monster! It can level a whole city with a single attack!"

Zarya: "I wouldn't worry about him."

Lilac turned only to see Zarya standing their with his giant ax in his shoulder.

Zarya: "Y/n is the son of or Village's greatest warrior, and most beautiful maiden. Plus, he's been blessed by the Gods."

Lilac: "Wait, he what?"

Y/n then stopped walking and held his hand in the air, causing an small red Kabuto Beetle to fly into his hand. He then took off his cloak, causing it to fly into the wind, revealing an odd belt around his waist.

Y/n: "Henshin... Cast Off..."

Y/n then let go of the beetle, causing it to spin as it fell, Y/n then quickly moved his hand around to waist height, catching the beetle and slamming it onto his belt, starting his transformation.

Kabuto Zecter: "HENSHIN."

Y/n then waisted no time in grabbing the horn of the Kabuto Beetle and yanking it back, causing it to open, revealing a mass of blinking technology inside.

Kabuto Zecter: "CAST OFF!"

Then in a mass of light, heavy armor appeared around Y/n's body, before it exploded off, revealing a mass of red armor underneath. Then a Kabuto Horn raised from Y/n chest to his head, finishing his transformation.

Kabuto Zecter: "CHANGE! KABUTO-BEETLE!"

Y/n had now finished his transformation into the red armored hero from earlier that killed the Mammoth Boara with a single kick. He then hend out his hand and spoke, causing Zarya to jump a bit.

Y/n: "Zarya, my Dagger."

Zarya: "Y-Yes Master!"

Zarya then took an odd dagger from his hit and tossed it to Y/n, causing him to snatch it out of the air. He then got ready to finish the monster.

Zarya: "Master has been blessed by the Gods. The God of Speed."

*Zoom!*

Zecter Belt: "CLOCK UP!"

Zarya: "The God Machines."

Kabuto Zecter: "2. 2. 2."

*CRACK!*

*ZZZZZZ-WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!*

Zarya: "The God of Insects."

Y/n: "Rider... Slash..."

*CRACK!*

*ZZZZZZ!*

Kabuto Zecter: "RIDER SLASH."

Zarya: "And the Goddess of Love."

*FWOOSH!*

*SHING! SHING! SHING!*

"CLOCK OVER!"

*!!!GGGLLLAAASSSHHH!!!*

Mountain Crasher: "BBBBBUUUUUURRRRR!!!"

*CRASH!*

Suddenly in the blink of an eye, Y/n appeared right behind the monster, but said monster was now slashed completely in half, easily killing it before it even knew it was gonna die. Lilac stared at the Kabuto Zecterion with wide eyes of awe along with Zarya who was cheering for Y/n. The Kabuto Zecterion then swung his dagger, causing all the blue blood on it to get flung off of the blade.

Y/n: "Feel the Full Power of My
God Speed Love."

*ZZZZZZ-*

*!!!BOOOOOOM!!!*

A mass of electricity ran through the monster's body, before it exploded into a mass of atoms, completely destroyed by Y/n L/n Dynastinae.

[God Speed Love]
[In Another World]

Alright! Those are two of the ideas that have constantly been in my head. If your asking why I'm making these instead of updating my Main Stories...

I am currently in the middle of
Senketsu Matoi Bunji #4
Villainous Fangs S3Ep2
&
Deku Rider

And I've hit a roadblock for each, so I thought doing this would free up some space.

Anyway! I'll be back on writing those later!

Seeya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 15 10
Embark on an electrifying journey through the mesmerizing Areala Universe, a decade after the legendary "Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey" shook...
168K 2.8K 46
Pluck the fruit of heaven, and sew the fabric of fate... When the war is over the world may be dyed in your images... Is that the glory you seek...
123K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
1.7K 14 10
Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a good-looking college with his inseparab...