𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

By love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... More

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•

2.6K 205 175
By love_lorri

Jung Yunho was San's neighbour who he consequently met before he could even walk or talk.

San's parents and Yunho's dad's were quick friends.

Both parents were going through the same things since their boys were practically the same age so there was plenty to talk about. Their sons were a common ground for conversation.

San and Yunho's parent's friendship resulted in many dinners, bbqs and get togethers at each other's homes discussing all sorts of things. Allowing the boys to play while they chatted.

San and Yunho saw eachother almost every day even if only briefy, and when they were old enough they attended the same kinder, primary school and part of high school together.

All of this meant that Yunho and San spent an inexplicable amount of time together, growing, playing and learning about their world.

Being so close all the time meant that Yunho was someone San cared about deeply, and like you love a family member, San loved Yunho.

San's love towards Yunho at first was based on pure friendship.

The two boys had often kissed each other on the cheek, and they even shared a peck on the lips here and there before it meant more than just a friendly and cheeky gesture.

They would hug each other tightly during the night on their many sleepovers they had, enjoying the others presence and safety when they had a bad dream or when they heard a thump in the night.

They'd often hold hands when they entered new situations or went to places together. There was comfort in having the other by their side, and knowing that if they were going to get lost they'd get lost together.

But as San got older particularly when he hit his tween years the love he felt towards Yunho shifted and changed into something different.

His love grew and blossomed into something more romantically sweet.

To put it simply, San developed a crush, and thankfully it was a crush that Yunho developed on his end as well.

They were young, and an outsider, would probably consider their feelings as just a school boy crush, but to San and Yunho it was a whole lot more.

They were each other's world.

San and Yunho were 13 and their feelings for each other were simmering on high at this point, which meant they were a bit awkward around each other. They'd accidently brush hands and make their hearts flutter or catch the other glancing at them and their cheeks would turn red.

San was at Yunho's house for a sleepover when they'd both finally confessed in their own special way how they truly felt towards each other to each other.

It was probably the most uncomfortable sleepover that they'd ever had, since they were both awkwardly dancing around each other and their feelings.

They'd chosen to sleep in the lounge room rather than in Yunho's bed where they usually slept. Neither boy had the confidence in sleeping beside the other in such a personal place and casual state like usually do.

They'd built a pillow fort in the lounge room, with pillows, blankets and couch cushions, and raided the pantry cupboard for snacks and drinks.

It was gone midnight but the boys were still awake whispering quietly so they wouldn't wake Yunho's dads.

They were in their sleeping bags lying face to face. They were probably too close, but they were both letting their feelings slip into their actions and their close proximity was a result of that.

Conversation lulled and Yunho posed San an interesting and random question. A question that would start a conversation a bit mature for their years, but still meaningful even if they didn't understand the true weight of their words.

"What do you think about my dad's?" Yunho had asked

San was confused and bit his bottom lip in contemplation, "Um, your dad's are cool, I like them"

"But what about how they feel about each other, what do you think about that?"

"Do you mean how your dad's love each other and stuff?" San asked, still confused where Yunho was trying to lead the conversation and the point he was trying to make.

Yunho nodded

"It's nice that they care for each other. It's nice your dads love each other so much, without their love they wouldn't have you" San answered, a small blush heating up his cheeks.

Yunho smiled "Do you think you could ever love someone like my dad's love each other?"

"Yeah, of course" San said straight away as he looked at Yunho, because Yunho was that someone he already loved.

"Sanshine?" Yunho asked as he nervously pulled at the zip on his sleeping bag.

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

San went silent.

Yunho had skipped the traditional question of "Do you like me?" and jumped straight to love.

Despite being shocked, the question didn't scare San.

In fact, San knew what his answer was straight away.

But his heart was beating so fast with nerves of actually telling Yunho that he loved him. He felt like if he said it out loud he'd be laying his feelings out in the open and at this point San was clueless as to how Yunho felt and San feared rejection.

"Ummm. . y-yeAh" San eventually stuttered out, not looking at Yunho, his cheeks were flushing red and his body shaking.

"Do you love me like my dad's love each other?" Yunho asked in his sweet voice.

"Um m-maybe I g-guess?"

"Sanshine I love you like my dad's love each other"

A moment of silence passed before San drummed up the courage to speak "I-I love you like your dad's love eachother t-too" he said in a quiet voice.

Yunho looked at San and San looked at Yunho and it's this very moment that a little switch in each of their minds clicked. A switch that went from friendship to something a lot more.

They were still close, and their proximity finally came in handy.

Yunho tilted his head and lent that little bit forwards, his breath tickling San's upper lip, he gently pushed his lips against San's and closed his eyes.

San felt like he had butterflies in his chest at feeling Yunho's soft lips.

San closed his eyes and puckered his lips against Yunho's, savoring the way his mouth felt against his own.

Yunho found San's hands and they held onto eachother while their lips were pressed together.

The kiss was simple and short, but full of mutual love that they could each sense the other shared.

After their kiss Yunho drew San into his arms and San nuzzled his head into Yunho's neck, cuddling him just like they used to before their feelings got tricky and just like they'd hope to cuddle together for the rest of their lives.

San didn't realise it until years later but Yunho talking about his dad's love was his way of talking about feelings without actually directly saying anything. It was Yunho's way of testing how San felt about same sex couples, dating and of course love.

The following morning they decided to be boyfriends, and they'd shocked both of Yunho's fathers at the breakfast table by proudly telling them that.

Of course Wooyoung and Yeosang were wary because both Yunho and San were young, and even though they would be the sweetest little couple and they could see it coming from a mile away they wondered whether perhaps they were too young to be in a relationship. Despite their worries Yunho's dads just ended up accepting it because it was adorable.

After breakfast the boys had gone over to San's house and told his parents whom funnily enough were also eating breakfast at the time. They had a similar reaction, shocked at first and then acceptance, because they wouldn't deny their sons love to a boy that they knew and trusted just as much as their son did.

So just like that they were dating, they were young and still had a lot to learn but now they were able to learn that together.

As they entered high school they spent many days after school and weekends going on dates and kissing. Those cheeky kisses and quick pecks they used to share turned into something a whole lot more as they explored each other.

The fact that they had their parents support on both sides made everything even easier since one of the two could simply say "I'm going next door" and their parents wouldn't even question or deny it, they trusted their boys wholeheartedly.

Yunho's cubby house became their rendezvous for much needed make out sessions to help them distress from high school.

They were constantly learning new ways to kiss and ways to embrace each other. They learned where the other like to be touched, and places that would make them react in certain ways.

Both boys would kiss eachother until they were out of breath, but even then they would try and keep kissing, the other was the only air they needed.

They were too young, too innocent for sex but that didn't mean that their clothes would always stay on. There were brief times much later in their relationship where gradually as the boys kissed clothes would disappear until they were down to their boxers.

All of this they knew, was gradually building to something they wanted to do together in the future. Something they never talked about, but knew they both wanted to share together when they were ready.

They grew closer than ever before, and learnt even more about each other than they ever thought possible considering they'd known each other their whole lives.

They were perfect childhood sweethearts. Deeply, madly, truly in love.

But all of this only made it that much harder when they were torn apart.

A/n My heart hurts :'(
.
. .
. . .

Also whose hyped for the next album!?!?

And here's a wee unrelated bonus thing I found

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
45.5K 1.9K 21
Mingi works at a coffee shop. He lives in a small department with his friend Seonghwa. After he ended his relationship with DongHan last year, he end...
77.3K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...
21.3K 712 45
proncess: fuck no im outta here ---- Just a bunch of overly immature (homo) dudes texting each other. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. jongsang\seongj...