Teenage Baby

Anyone187 tarafından

Three psychopaths are convinced a teenage boy is their baby. (This book is a psychological thriller. It does... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Crossover (Part 1)
a/n
Character Q/A: questions
Character Q/A: answers
Fanart!

before you read.

31.3K 398 445
Anyone187 tarafından

previous readers, hi again. You know what happened. New readers (highly doubt there are gonna be new readers but anyway), here's what happened to this book that's been on wattpad since late 2017 (so basically 2018):

It thrived. In around 2 years, it got to 700K reads, 26K votes, and around 29K comments. Then wattpad deleted it and all the progress just like that.

Quick Q's that I get a lot:

•Why did wattpad delete it?

It contained apparently "Prohibited content." They refused to offer specifics because they want to avoid endless negotiation.

•Will this version be the exact same as the old one?

I will have to edit/tweak/change around ONLY the first few chapters. Because wattpad doesn't give specific reasons, I'll have to remove everything that they "might" consider prohibited. This includes the early chapter scenes where I described the emotional turmoil inflicted on Aaron due to the diaper and some other things.

Conclusion: the plot will stay EXACTLY the same. Only the early chapters will be changed/tweaked. Chapter 10/11 and up will remain exactly the same.

•how did you get over what happened?

LMAO I'm not over it. I'm still sad and the only reason I'm still on this site is because my readers are my only happiness.

•why did it take so long for you to upload it again?

This is something I haven't told anyone about recently but here's a quick explanation:

When TB was first deleted, I was like "this is my book and my characters and I love them and I want it back." But fast forward a little and suddenly I started hating TB. I started hating the plot. I started hating the characters and I didn't want to post it again. When I thought about what wattpad did, I felt like trash. Like TB is trash. So I started hating it altogether.

But I'm over that phase now so I'm here again. I honestly don't even know if I'm doing the right thing by uploading it again.

•will there be an updating schedule or are you gonna upload it all at once?

Not at once and there won't be an updating schedule either. I'm gonna update most likely sporadically—whenever I finish editing/tweaking a chapter, I'll post it. So, updates will take some time while I'm still posting the early chapters, but when we get to 10/12 and up, the updates should get faster or more consistent because I'm not gonna have to edit these chapters.

This is because I'm currently writing and posting another thriller called The Play and because I'm also busy with real-life stuff.

•final words?

I don't feel respected as an author by the site itself.

now we go back in time lol:

WELCOME TO TEENAGE BABY:

Before you go into the book, please, PLEASE, for the love of God or french fries (or whatever tf you want), understand that this book is a psychological thriller. Psychological thriller. It does not contain kink or sexual content. It is not a creepy fetish book. This book revolves around psychological aspects and warped mentalities and emotional abuse. Emotional abuse that is not glorified

Give yourself a second to absorb what I said. Got it? Cool. Now we can move on.

Quick note that the protagonist is a male who has emotions and insecurities and flaws and all. The "cool bad boy who doesn't feel fear" trope can go to hell because it's bullshit.

You are free to comment whatever you like throughout the book. I interact with readers a lot! I love to reply to comments and talk to you and thank you!! I appreciate active readers so much. (Love you guys *sends hugs* <3 )

SOME COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ABOUT THE BOOK:

• "Between the phenomenal plot-line and the small details that continue to amaze me, definitely one of my favourite books on wattpad"
SydTheSquid12345

• "The characters feel so REAL that it's honestly spectacular"
—@Kennedy_Morgenstern

• "I haven't enjoyed reading anything this much in ages, and believe me when I say I read a lot, classic literature included. Your writing sucks you in so perfectly and so completely, and you give life to your characters, you map them out and make them three dimensional. It's amazing. You have undeniable talent."
Devgie

• "your writing style is so intricate and vivid, but not just that, the plot is so unique, i feel like other authors wouldnt be able to write this plot without it seeming too weird and unrealistic, but you have a talent of keeping it sinister in the right way, all the while with the mystery of leo unfolding it feels really cool and complicated and psychological aaaaahhhhh ❤️"
—@kayloubuz

• "This story is good because unlike horror movies the protags aren't stupid and neither are the captors"
Devgie

• "I take back my initial comment on the omniscient POV. It's started to become really fascinating :) I almost always prefer one POV per story, but seeing Daddy's reactions and the way he views this situation adds a whole other layer to the story. The antagonist's perspective usually isn't so detailed and believable. You're a great writer :)"
Jyvur_Entropy  

• "Just wow! Absolutely gobsmacked. What an amazing story.
I can't even explain how messed up my emotions got. From suspense, to thrill, to wonder, then questioning then sadness to frustration to tears then laughter and then giggles.
Way too good. I loved how beautifully it was written in terms of mind perspective and understanding. Not once did I struggle to understand what was going on but I did struggle to predict the future of the story line which is my favourite. I mean, who wants a predictable story?

I'm so glad I came across this story and for those who haven't read it well fuck are they missing out.

Thanks so much for sharing such a spectacular piece of writing."
—@__OhMyLord__

• "Also can I just take a quick moment and thank you for being such an amazing author. Not even just because of your great writing, but because you are so involved in things like the comments and such, to the point where I'm upset when I don't have service or anything and can't add any thoughts or theories. It makes me love the book so much more and makes me feel appreciated even as an individual reader which is something that doesn't seem to happen often (especially with popular books) so thank you❤️❤️❤️"
—SydTheSquid12345

• "This book was weird when I first read it and now this is my favorite book of all time"
—@bedazzle_blue
If you're weirded out at first don't worry, here's someone who felt that too but look how it changed :)

• "Good holy god, that was amazing! The way you described his pain was in such detail, it's so easy to feel what he feels. His reactions seem so real! Officially my favorite story! And there aren't any sexual content too which is an amazing plus. This just feels like a nightmare that you can't wake up from rather than someone else's fantasy kink lol."
—@MorpheusImpression

• "character development goals"
staliarism

• "this has genuinely been one of the best books i've ever read on wattpad ❤️❤️ the characters were so amazing well done and structured as well as the conflict and descriptions. im so glad i stumbled across this (i couldnt stop reading once i got into it- and now my phone's at 7% lol ) i dont think ive ever gotten this emotionally attached to a book and so frustrated at the characters in it. so sad that its over, but i cant wait to read any other stories you've written 😭😭❤️"
—@xaadyn

• "I was bored and wanted to make fun of bad stories, but I quickly realized this story is beautifully crafted and has a lot of effort put into it. Not a lot of books can make me gasp from shock or make my stomach drop from fear. This story was amazing"
—@An_ordinary_human

• "hey. just wanted to say that i absolutely love your work. everything from the plot, to the character development and the tension portrayed strongly in each chapter always has me giddy.

i haven't read a novel different and unique like that in a long time. so really, i applaud you. thank you for bringing something different.

this is a book that I've thoroughly enjoyed in a long time, so much that it was worth reaching out to you. keep doing what you're doing."
—@curlynerd4ever

Quick and huge thank you to all these people above. You're encouragement and love always motivated me to keep going <3 best readers ever! [also sorry for bothering you with the tags. I had to make it authentic xD]

I hope these reviews helped you figure out if you'd keep reading on :)

COVER:

Pic's from pixabay: a website that provides pics without copyrights that are free to use for whatever purposes. So it's legal haha xD

COPYRIGHT:

©2020 Anyone187 . Copyright; all rights reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced , distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer. Any infringement of this is considered a violation against copyright law.

Plagiarism is totally not cool. Just don't do it. Trust me, you're good enough to create your own stuff. Don't steal other people's hard work. Please :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3M 161K 29
Three children realize they're trapped in the basement of a crazy woman who claims to be their mother, and forces them to call her "Mommy". _________...
2.1K 131 14
"Mother truly knows best, my love." "Be it your own or someone else's." In which the world of two siblings turns upside down when their father brings...
174K 4.1K 20
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...
128K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...