Magnetized(A Starco BadBoyAU)

By -SomeRandomWriter-

[Editing] After Star Butterfly, a perfect princess of the kingdom of Mewni, gets sent to Earth to train her... More

A/N
The New Girl
Marco and the New Girl
If You're in, I'm Out
Monsters
The Pier
The Blood Moon Ball
Monster Arm
A/N
Repelled
Friendship Shines Through
A/N
Aftermath
A/N Oops
A/N 1k!!!!!
Epilouge
A/N more editing
A/N

A/N

207 4 1
By -SomeRandomWriter-

Not a chapter
I was trying to come up with my own starco story concept. Try to make something my own. Of course I have to thank all the other starco stories out there for inspiration.

Whenever I finished this book I have an idea for another.

Penpals (starco)

Marco Diaz is a normal 8th grader at Echo Creek Junior high. But in the last quarter his teachers give the class assignment of getting a penpal. His penpal ends up being Star Butterfly a girl from a neighboring state. They end up become great penpals. Will a surprise when heading to highschool bring their relationship closer?

Thoughts from anyone that wants to comment.

I'll still probably do this book after I'm done with Magnetized.

Night, -SomeRandomWriter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 849 20
Star was the next heir to Rule Mewni, at 22 she has to marry but all the men that her parents picked for her doesn't really fit her interest so she d...
29K 815 47
It's finally time for Mewni's future king, Prince Marco, to find his one true love. But no one said it would be easy. He travels all through galaxies...
44.6K 915 10
It's bad enough Star Butterfly has been neglected by her best friend, Marco Diaz. Ever since he got together with Jackie Lynn Thomas, their relations...
26.3K 396 17
Star Butterfly loves fighting monsters and going on dangerous adventures. Who she especially loves is her best friend, Marco Diaz. Star has no idea w...