Little girl(Aizawa xreader)

By kittyKat_chann

Running away from home y/n falls asleep and wakes up in a whole new world " hey girl,wake up" "Umm sir..? So... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Sorry •_•
Thank you🤭😊
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!!!
Chapter 9
DISCONTINUED

Chapter 2

10K 265 208
By kittyKat_chann

Y/N's POV

Silence...that's all that is in the room. I look at Shoto for some answers but he just stares back at me with his usual stoic face. I get so nervous that I can feel the animated sweat drop on my head. Once again I turn beck to Shoto and all he does is gingerly nod his head making sure that he is not seen by the man next to him or the teddy next to me.
"I-I u-ummm f-fowm ,umm sir in what way do you mean 'where I'm from'" I look up to him knowing my [e/c] eyes have enlarged with a glossy look on them.

The male widens his eyes in shock but quickly goes back to his tired looking face,he narrows his eyes and says " what was so confusing about the statement it was as simple as me asking your name," he says in a very sharp ,reprimanding tone.( or is it because I'm overly sensitive?) 

Surprised by the mans harsh tone tears start building up and with one last look at the man I uncontrollably start crying, chest heaving up trying to get in as much oxygen before crying again images of Endeavor flash up in my mind making me cry even further more I try to inhale one more breath to call out my only savior " S-s-shosho!" I feel myself getting woozy before embracing the dark I feel a pair of hot and cold arms cradling me. (I'm safe)
———————-
Shoto's POV
I cradle y/n into my arms as I know that not only is she in her little space but she also just had a mini panic attack, I shush her cause even  in her unconscious state she's still has tears running down her face and her chest is still heaving for breath.
" oh you said she is 20 years old ,correct?" Ask Principal Nezu who seems to be smiling at the situation
" ah yes sir" I hesitantly answer knowing where this is headed " so you mean to tell me that this CHILD is an adult" says Mr Aizawa blatantly with his usually bored ,tired tone . Knowing there's nothing else that can be said I chose to tell them the whole truth
—————————
flashback
" I did not use my fire side for your own satisfactory, I did it cause it's mine to use ,you can't control me!" He laughed as if what I just said was a joke to him
"Oh really you only have that quirk because of ME! And it was high time you reali-  he is suddenly cut of my a flash of thunder in the clear sunny day and what seems to be a girl falling? I move forward in order to catch the falling girl . I'm able to catch her in my arms but the impact was so strong that it sends me tumbling over. I notice that the girl is carrying what's seems to be a stuffy,cat , backpack and suitcase but my thoughts are 'how was she able to hold all this things' my old man is already next to me and he looks at the unconscious but seemingly ok girl " put her in your room and watch her"

I carry the girl up to the last floor of my old mans agency and lay her down in my bed while sitting numb the table in the corner .

Minutes  later she's finally awoke but I don't miss the blue bolts of lightening that's seemed to dance around her as she woke up in my bed . I start taking steps towards her but it seems that she heard that as she sharply turns to me , I widen my eyes in shock as I also notice that her eyes have the same bolts of lightening,she puts her hands in a cowering manner above her head to shield herself from me? I continue my steps towards and touch her leg"hey you're ok- but I'm suddenly pushed of her by some type of unknown source and she then blacks out.
The next day I decided she has had enough of rest and decided to wake her up.

" hey girl,wake up"

"Umm sir..? Sorry but where am I"

"You at  my old's man hero agency "

———————-
Current time

I told them everything about how she's seemingly not from our world and is actually from a different dimension where we are only mere characters in a TV show. I told them about how in her world no one has quirks which was shocking because she seems to have two quirks.

I let out of breath of relieve knowing that I've lifted some weight of my shoulders. I still had some secrets that I kept to myself. But my relive was cut short when they both asked,
" oh she has two quirks you say ,mind telling"
" you still haven't explained why she acts like a toddler"

Choosing the to answer the first question " as I've mentioned she fell from the sky with lightening it seems that the lighting gave her some sort of powers which include electrification and amazing speed and since it's not entirely a quirk it doesn't have any negative effect , she acclaimed that she got this 'quirk' because before she passed out in her world she saw a bolt of lightening and because of traveling between different dimensions caused her molecules to be infused with the lightening changing her."

" oh wow she seems to be a smart one hehe I should invite her for tea soon,now the second quirk of course"
" ah yes she said her official quirk was caused by adaption and evolution and her second quirk is being able to control the four elements but also blood and metal" I saw both of their eyes widen at this and this was shocking for me to see Me Aizawa with a different expression .

" and ah for your question Mr Aizawa ,it's mostly because of her parents neglecting and abuse towards her is what makes her seem like a toddler she says it's called DdLg and she gets into little space which is a state where her old self reverts to being a child to help cope with different situation and I am what you would call her caregiver cause I take care of her needs anything she may need when she's in her little space this maybe ,eating,putting her to bed or even bathing"

"She's very vulnerable when she's in this state which is why I need to be always with her ,this is why I brought her today ,well it was mostly my old man's plan to getting her out of the house but also so we could " bond" even more so she'll be more willing for the quirk marriage.

" she can't be in this school as you stated she is very vulnerable when she's in her little space she might be a danger to the students" Mr Aizawa states in his flat tone
"Ah it's quite alright actually ,EraserHead ,you will be there to stop such from happening isn't that right" says Principal Nezu.

Shocked that he isn't at cautious like Mr Aizawa. I stand up carrying y/n into my arms while she lays there with here head on my chest,I ask Me Aizawa to move aside so I can get out the door.

We walk in silence towards class 1-a but I can feel Mr Aizawa's stare towards y/n but I do not mention it. " stand outside while I tell the class about her arrival ,I'll call you in when ready" I nod in approval
———————
Aizawa's POV
I get into class with my mind drifting back to y/n as I enter I'm bombarded with question form the students, getting annoyed I activate my quirk my once onyx eyes turn crimson and my black shoulder hair rises up with my capture weapon gravitating around me.

They all settle down and keep out quiet "now that your all quiet we will be having a new student joining us today ,do not scare her in anyway as she is very...unstable" I warn fixing my glare towards bakugo " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME FOR!!" He yells back and I just roll my eyes at the response
" Todoroki..you can come in now" I say before getting into my sleeping bag to take a well deserved nap

——————
Shoto's POV

I hear my name being called out and I know that it Mr Aizawa calling me in,I use my foot to try and pry the door open but nothing happens so I decide to try and put y/n for a few seconds so that I can open the door

I set her down on the floor and she starts whimpering ,I open the door to see everyone trying to peek outside to see her ,I pick her up and she suddenly open her [e/c] eyes and looks back at me she doesn't stir away from my arms but just lets out a cute little yawn and goes back to fisting my shirt in her arms and her head on my chest.

I huff at her indifference ,I get into the class ignoring all the stares I sit down on my desk with y/n still in my arms. " You need to go and introduce yourself to the class it's quite rude if you just stay here in my arms without an introduction" she squirms in my arms and shakes her head in disapproval I stand up with her still in my arms and she squeaks and the sudden movement and puts her arms around my neck ,I move towards the front and drop her by Mr Aizawa and return to my sit.

Mr Aizawa is startled and he wakes up from his sleep to give out the most icy glare to everyone not noticing y/n by his lap, y/n squeaks at the glare and hides her face in her hands. Noticing her presence he looks down to see her shaking form and he does something that shocks us all.

He grabs her shaking form and cradles her into his arms while patting her hair and whispering some words into her ear.She latches herself into his arms with her head in the sleeping bag so her head is in the crook of his neck.

The whole class is stunned into silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.7K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
858K 23.9K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
2.6M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
189K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...