The Prophecy

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 6 "In the beginning I was naive. I didn't know what lurked in the dark, I didn't know that there were th... More

Prologue
Cast and Trailer
WELL THEN
Might hit you with a comeback
Summing some things up.
New Face
Monster Party
I Want What Everyone Wants And What I Want Is You
Whats being missed! Important!!
Held Captive
I Was Told I Have The Petrova Fire
Family
It's all my fault
Crazy bitch
Battle of the Sirelines 2
Revenge
3x16 sum up
Return to Mystic Falls
Return to Mystic Falls 2
Hatred for the Mikaelsons 1
Hatred For The Mikaelsons 2
Another Friend Dies
Cheers to Another friend dying!
The Ancestors
Our downfall
Next book!

Battle of the Sirelines

345 7 1
By Mikealsonlover12

A/N y'all I gotta hit both TVD and TO transcript I love this ep it feels weird watching TVD since I've been doing the originals eps! Anyway let's get down to it shall we!

                          ~~~~~~

3 years from now 2016 New Orleans.

Caroline, looking tired, has just led Josie and Lizzie into ST. JAMES INFIRMARY.

"All right, girls. You know what this is? It's a bar. And this is the last time you're gonna be in one of these until you are twenty-one..." Caroline says before a waitress comes into the main room.

"Sorry, we're closed, and..." the waitress cuts herself off as she sees the twins and then back up at Caroline. "I don't think so." She says. Caroline chuckles nervously. "We're not staying. We just got here, and... then I realized, I didn't actually know where the people I'm looking for lived." She says nervously.

The waitress is only half listening as she sets up candles on the tables, so Caroline gets to the point.

"Klaus Mikaelson and Angel Gilbert?" She asks looking at her. The waitress looks at her, both exasperated and slightly sympathetic.

"Honey, hate to say this, but you've wasted a trip." She says. Caroline sighs. "Look... I know that they come here, okay? My name's Caroline Forbes. They'll know me." She says seriously.

"I don't care who you are. Klaus Mikaelson and Angel Gilbert are gone!" The waitress says. Caroline is confused. "Gone? Gone where?" She asks. "I mean, no one has seen or heard from those two in..." She pauses thinking for a moment before speaking again. "Three years." She says.

The waitress goes back to work, and Caroline, clearly shocked, tries her best not to look concerned as she smiles down at the girls.

~~~~~~

On I-90, Stefan continues to drive before eventually taking a right turn. When he flips open his burner phone, he finds that he has no cell phone service and sighs as he throws it back onto the passenger seat.

He's driving what looks like a back road near the Bayou when suddenly, his tires explode with a loud bang, forcing Stefan to come to a screeching halt. He skids off the road and nearly misses hitting a trailer home near Hayley's former shack before stopping and getting out of his car to look around.

He sees one of Rayna's wooden arrows impaling his left front tire and looks around to see where she is. Just then, she appears in front of him, shooting him in the leg with another bolt from her crossbow before reloading it and shooting another one into his right shoulder.

He falls back against his Jeep, and Rayna tosses aside her crossbow in favor of pulling her Phoenix Sword out of the scabbard strapped to her back as she walks toward him.

He falls to one knee, allowing Rayna to kick him flat on his back on the ground as she pins him down with her leg and drives the blade of her sword toward his heart, but he takes the blade in his hands and uses all of his strength to keep her from plunging it into his chest.

His hands start to gush blood from the effort, and Rayna uses all the strength she can muster to fight against him until finally, Angel appears behind him and backhands Rayna so hard in the chest with a crowbar that she flies several dozen yards backward into the nearby woods, her sword flying far away from her to the right.

Angel walks over to Rayna and puts her foot on Rayna's neck. Klaus Who was behind Angel reaches down with his hand to help Stefan up. Stefan takes his hand so he can pull him to his feet. He gives Klaus a shocked expression. Then he looks at Angel. "What are you doing here?"

Before she can say anything Klaus interrupts her.  "The right thing... I hope. She's dead for now. We have to go." He says. Stefan looks over at Rayna's body.

"We need to grab her before she comes back to life." Stefan says. Klaus interrupts him. "Stefan, you are trespassing on dangerous ground. Trust me." Klaus says as Stefan looks at him.

Klaus gestures toward the woods behind them, where the eyes of a dozen growling werewolves are staring back at them near where Rayna landed and next to Angel.

"This is my family's territory. Sorry Stef they don't want you here. I'll catch up! I'll handle the body take him and go Klaus." Angel says as she walks up to the two. Klaus taps on Stefan who looks at him before Klaus vamp speeds away, and Stefan looks at Angel with a smile. "I'll see you right?" He asks.

She nods with a smile of her own. "Most definitely!" She says. He nods as he stares at her before he reluctantly chases after Klaus.

                             ~~~~~~

After moving Rayna's body Angel decided her and Hayley go on a little mission.

It's still early morning, and the sky remains dark as both Hayley and Angel walk toward the abandoned train car. They walk into the train car, which has a sign indicating it was formerly a post office car, and hesitantly walks though the hallway inside as they make their way toward the main room, old-fashioned jazz music playing on a gramophone player nearby.

Hayley rips the curtains open, but is shocked to find that there is no one in the room, though the creaking floorboards nearby seem to indicate she's not alone.

Meanwhile, Elijah and Klaus have just arrived to the car as well, and are silently heading toward it as Hayley and Angel nervously turn back to leave. However, when they both sense something nearby, they find a hidden door and Angel opens the lock to find someone's body is inside, which slumps forward onto Angel.

Smiling in a furious manner, Angel lifts the person up behind the hair to see their face, revealing it's Lucien, who has been bound, gagged, and is very desiccated as though he's been starved for quite a while.   She holds his head and stares at him. "Lucien?" She says.

Outside, Aya and two members of the Strix have put Aurora's unconscious body in the back of an SUV, as her astral self is still in the chambre de chasse. When Elijah and Klaus approach them, Aya does not look at all surprised by the sight of them as she slinks in their direction.

"Hello, gentlemen." Aya says in a sing song way. "I had planned on taking a different head tonight, but yours will do just fine." Says Klaus. Aya quickly draws Aurora's white oak bullet-filled gun and aims it at him, and Klaus glares at her angrily.

"I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me." Klaus says rather annoyed. Aya makes an amused face and shrugs before she aims it at Elijah instead. Elijah is visibly angry by this, but he maintains his fake smile and equally amused demeanor.

"Creator destroyed by his own creation. I suppose there's a certain poetry to that, wouldn't you say, Niklaus?" Elijah says.

Inside the train car, Angel has just removed Lucien's gag, and he pants for breath weakly, his skin still gray from being starved. Lucien looks her in the eye. "Get... Klaus... out of here." He says. Angel and Hayley both frown in confusion and make a face.

Outside, Aya is still aiming the gun at Elijah, who does not seem to buy her bluff. "Shoot me, and you die." Elijah says. Aya just shrugs. "True. For now." She says. Just then, Cynthia appears and begins to cast the chambre de chasse spell as she thrusts her hand forward.

Cynthia chants. "Lo cosu om a din la chambre. Lo cusu om a din la chambre..."

Klaus and Elijah's muscles seize up, and they both groan in pain as the wind starts to howl around them. Finally, they both collapse to the ground as their astral selves are sent to the chambre de chasse with Tristan and Aurora.

                              ~~~~~~

Angel and Hayley brought Lucien back to the compound, where he is frantically gulping down several blood bags to replenish himself in the courtyard while Marcel and Hayley argue about what has happened to Klaus and Marcel in front of him. Angel is tossing Lucien blood bags when he needs them.

"I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down! And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got." Marcel says glaring at Lucien.

Lucien speaks but you can tell he's still weak. "She needed a friend so I helped....Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well... Words were said, hearts broken, veins drained." He says before sipping on another blood bag.

Hayley turns back to Marcel. "You're one to talk about trust-- who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?" Hayley says.

"I bought your life with that heart. But hey, you know what? You called me here, so if you have another plan? Please, let's hear it." Marvel says.

"Hey! Look this is what we do. We storm the coven house, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period." Angel says seriously as Hayley agrees.

"Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say. Your a triple threat!" Marcel says as Angel shrugs agreeing. "It's not just about de-siring... We've got to stop an execution." Lucien says and everyone shifts their heads toward him. Marcel makes a face and walks over to him with a skeptical look.

"What are you talking about?" Marvel asks. Lucien begins to speak as everyone has their attention on him. "A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link? I'm sorry, but your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus' heart. I mean, it's win-win for her-- if you live, Marcel, we'll, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated the rival sireline, including me." He finishes.

"His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die as well as Angel and his entire sireline burn." Hayley says looking at Angel. Angel frowns. "But I'm part of his sireline! She said that I don't die before him and not after.... so we'll die together! Eliminating the sireline." Angel says putting it together.

Of course that what I thought.... then later on I soon realized that I was wrong.

Marcel looks extremely worried as Lucien quotes Alexis' words. "She watched us fall, she watched us burn, every soul Klaus ever turned. When Aya tests this spell, Klaus will fall either way. And, if Davina fails, as she likely will, the three of us will die as well." Lucien says.

Just then, Stefan walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. "Actually... make that the four of us." Stefan says from behind Angel and Hayley. Hayley turns and looks shocked at the sight of Stefan.

"Now who are you?" Lucien questions looking at Stefan. Stefan smiles awkwardly. "I'm Stefan an old friend of Klaus and Angel's friend also... her ex." He says. Stefan and Angel make eye contact before looking at Lucien who's clearly jealous now as he stands.

Hayley and Marcel roll their eyes at Lucien. "Ex.... ex what?" He says looming between the two. Angel sighs. "He's my ex boyfriend dumbass!" Angel says slightly annoyed. Lucien nods with a smile as he makes his way to Angel and puts his arm around her waist causing Angel to roll her eyes.

Lucien holds out his open hand showing off his pearly whites as he introduces himself to Stefan. "Lucien Castle... Angel's boyfriend and a thousand years old!" He says. Angel sighs and Stefan shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you Lucien. Treat her well!" Is all Stefan says and he says it seriously.

                              ~~~~~~

In the courtyard, Stefan is looking at a blueprint of the Davilla Estate while Lucien stands over his shoulder. Angel is pacing behind the two.

"Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into a back room." Stefan says looking up at Lucien and back at Angel who makes her way to the two. "Hmm." Lucien says. Stefan speaks sarcastically. "What? Worried about getting a little dirt on your thousand-dollar shoes?" Stefan says.

Angel chuckles a bit and Lucien glares at her before looking at Stefan. "Actually, Angel and I will be doing most of the heavy lifting, since the vampires we're facing are, what? Seven times your age?" Lucien says.

Angel scoffs. "Stefan can handle it! Trust me! He'll be fine!" Angel says. Stefan smiles at her and she smiles back. Lucien scoffs before turning to Marcel, who is sitting on the staircase and has just hung up his phone, looking frustrated and unhappy.

"Is this really the best help we can get?" Lucien says. "Doesn't matter. We're not getting their bodies back. Strix from all over the world are flying in to make sure this spell goes off. They're guarding every entrance and exit." Marcel says.

"Well, you're their leader. Call a meeting. Schedule a retreat. Order them to stop." Lucien says. Marcel shakes his head vigorously in protest. "Nah, nah, nah, nah. I do that, Aya has no problem staging a coup." Marcel says.

"Marvelous. I guess it's on me to come up with our grand plan, then." Lucien says. As Angel walks away Hayley and Freya walk in to join them. "No need, Lucien. Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source." Freya says.

"I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting our brothers perish. I'd channel Angel but she's pregnant  So, I'll channel Lucien. The older the vampire, the better the battery." Freya says.

"Wait! What?!" Stefan says looking between Angel and Freya. "Could had sworn I told you!" Angel says looking at Stefan. He shakes his head. "No you didn't!" He says. She nods and then looks at him awkwardly. "Okay I'm pregnant and its Tyler's I'm about 6 months but I created a spell to slow the pregnancy down... so I'm about two months going on three!" She explains.

Stefan surprised and is obviously taking it all in. "I'm happy for you! Truly!" Stefan tells her but you can tell that he's sadden by the fact. Angel won't know if he's sad about her not telling him or that its not his. "Thank you! Now are we going to buy her some time to keep the Strix occupied?" Angel asks looking around.

Lucien scoffs and turns to Marcel and Angel.

"Wait, so you want me here holding hands with the leftover sister while you two take the toddlers and tackle the Strix? You must be jok--" as he was speaking Frey's had flicked her wrist with a smirk snapping Lucien's neck and watching it in amusement as he begins to fall on the ground but Angel holds her hand out and moves her wrist towards the couch causing Lucien to fall on the couch rather the the floor.

Stefan turns to Freya and then Angel and give the both of them hilariously impressed look.

"Huh, that was impressive." He told the two women. Great smiles. "Well, I work better with quiet." Freya says. Angel just smirks a bit before folding her arms.

"Wait, so the plan is that the four of us are gonna keep one hundred of the world's most ancient vampires occupied?" Marcel asks looking at the other three who are going with him. "Well, there could be another way..." Stefan trails on and looks at Angel and she nods for him to speak knowing he has good plans. Marcel sees this and gives Stefan a curious look. "All you have to do is get us to the front door." Stefan says.

                              ~~~~~~~~

There's the first part 2nd part next hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
28.9K 756 17
Brooklyn Mikaelson, one of the many Mikaelson siblings, but full sister of NiKlaus Mikaelson. She and NiKlaus are six years apart, making her twenty...
2.7K 76 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
652K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...