Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

9: My Everything

23.7K 567 439
By kehlanixkordei

Lauren and Camila ended up at the club Lauren suggested. Camila was sitting at a table waiting for Lauren to come back.

"Hey, why all alone?" A voice sounded, Camila looked up and met a pair of sea blue eyes, with a hint of grey.

"Oh, uh waiting for someone to come back." Camila said shyly.
"Oh well, My names Miranda...and you?" She asked taking a seat not to far from Camila.

"Uh, Camila..." She said un easy looking around for Lauren. Luckily she saw her beloved saviour walking back with her drinks. Lauren handed Camila a drink then looked at Miranda.

"Lauren?" She asked.

"Shit..." Lauren mumbled, Camila looked between the two.

"You know her don't you?" Camila asked in an upset tone.

"Uh...I...do." Lauren said sadly looking down.

"Another sex friend I'm guessing?" Camila asked getting up and walking away from the table.

"Yikes, how'd you snag her Jauregui?" Miranda asked standing besider her long time friend.

"Shut up, Come with me to help me explain. She's insecure, thats all..." Lauren said placing her drink down and dragging Miranda with her after Camila. They reached the outside and found Camila walking back towards the hotel.

"Camz!" Lauren yelled running after after the girl. She caught up and put her hand on her shoulder, "Hey, hey slow down...Camila..." Lauren tried. The brown eyes met hers before looking at Miranda.

"Wow so you bring her too..?" Camila asked.

"No, She's...for fuck sakes Camz! I'm not a player...she's an old time friend, she's from Miami, she lives here now, I had no clue she'd be here. I've never kissed her before, fucked her or what ever." Lauren explained.

"You really expect me to believe that this pretty girl hasn't been a victim of your...you know." Camila said motioning to her pants.

"No she hasn't Camila, come on why the sudden change in attitude we had been having such a good time...Miranda is just a friend, besides she is intersex too..that's why we have so much in common. Tell me why you suddenly got mad. Please?" Lauren asked grabbing her hand.

"Not with her here," Camila said looking at the blue eyed girl. She nodded and stepped away from the two for a second.

"Ok, well what's up?" Lauren asked grabbing Camila's hand.

"Ok, this date has been going well, it's just we've ran into three of your apparent hook ups in the past hour, Haley, Yazmine, Julia...and they all happen to be here for the soccer tournament. Aimee, she was your first and she's three doors down from us, It just makes me feel like I'm going to end up like them, left high and dry once you get tired of me, or once we have sex you don't like it and you just leave me..." Camila said looking at her.

"Camila...those girls where me just being young and dumb, I was just starting to figure myself out and trust me If I could have stopped myself from having sex I would have but I was 14 and 15 years old, I was horny, going through puberty at the same time, it's not easy. But I'm older I'm more mature. I'd wait years for you. I can be celibate. I will and can wait. Trust me." Lauren said searching her eyes for answers.

"Ok, I trust you." Camila said softly, "Im tired though can we head back to the hotel now? You can go say by to your friend, I'll wait."

"Alright stay here." Lauren said walking over to where Miranda was.

"There she is! So is everything good now?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah everything is good, we need to catch up..." Lauren suggested slidding her hands in her pocket.

"Yeah, yeah we do, hey I'll be back in Miami for a month soon so, I have the same number lets meet up. By the way how's your heart?" She asked.

"I haven't been back to be checked out." Lauren replied softly.

"Damn, you probably should though, I mean it's kind of life or death does your girlfriend know?" She asked.

"No, she doesn't and I haven't made it official with her, but I like the ring of your girlfriend." Lauren laughed quietly.

"Make it official girl, you two are perfect for each other. Seriously, she's someone you need in your life. But she looks like she's getting impatient I should let you go, and you need to find your ass back to the doctor before something happens. Take it easy alright?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah you too, see yah." Lauren walked back to Camila and they started there journey back to the hotel.

---
"Oh Miranda! That bitch, she's here. I miss her." Normani said talking to Lauren who paced the room, "Would you sit down you're making me dizzy, what's up with you?"

"Miranda brought up my heart condition and I don't know how to break that to Camila." Lauren blurted out looking at her teammate.

"Tell her when you're ready." Normani said looking at her. Lauren nodded and sighed.
---
Lauren was playing basketball in 9th grade. It was an important game and she couldn't mess up. She chased her opponent all around the court, she got a steal and rushed it down the court dribbling frantically, she went up for a lay up but something didn't feel right. The ball went off the glass and Lauren hit the floor. Her team huddled around her as everything got blurry and dark.

"Lauren! Wake up!" Her dad's voice made her eyes shoot open and search for his face. Finding it she smiled knowing he was there before letting her eye's slowly close.

Am I dead? she thought to herself, she opened her eyes to a bright white light. I'm dead...oh my God I'm dead! IM DEAD! She shot up in her hospital bed and groaned as machines started beeping.

"Oh Lauren honey you're awake," The doctor said to her.
"Where is my mom and dad?" She asked cutting right to the chase.

"Right here sweetie." Mike said walking in with her siblings.
"Please sit. Hello, Mr. Jauregui, so sorry Mrs. Jauregui couldn't make it. I know this is hard on her. Lauren honey can you please state your full name and Birthday." The doctor said.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, and 6/27/96." She mumbled looking at everyone in the room.

"Alright, so, today you collapsed Lauren. You made the layup but you came down and knocked out. The reason being is because you have a heart murmur. Aka a hole in your heart, the only way we can fix this is by having open heart surgery, which I'm sure you don't want to undergo at such a young age. But we will be having you take medication to keep your heart healthy. Now, the murmur is small so it's not effective but when you over work yourself like you did today in that game things like you passing out or even just your whole body giving out is bound to happen. Since you have this murmur your heart is not as strong as the average persons. Now in the Jauregui family, you've lost sadly a son due to this, Chris's twin brother was taken into surgery and he didn't make it, Now I'm not saying that if you choose to under go the surgery that you will die, No that is not what I'm saying at all. What I am saying is that you have until you are 19 years old young lady to come back and have that surgery. If not this could cause serious heart problems for you in the future and I am sure you don't want that/ Because if you have it it becomes hereditary to your kids and then so on and so forth.We are going to keep you over night but seriously consider having the surgery alright. Like I said not now but please befoer you are 19."
---
"Lauren It's ok don't be so down about it. You will make it through hey look don't play much next game. Sit out and let one of us take your spot over. Even if it's Camila. Just let us help you but you seriously have to talk to Camila about this because she can become a very worrisome person and it's not the prettiest thing every. It overwhelms you if you ask me." Normani said looking at her friend.

"Alright, but I don't know when to tell her or even how. This is kind of why I didn't want a girlfriend because I'm 18 now. I have a few months until I'm 19 before things get serious. I really don't want that surgery." Lauren sighed looking at Normani.

"I know you don't," she wrapped her arms around Lauren. "I know."
---
The second game was sadly a loss. Lauren didn't play like Normani suggested. Camila went in and she did well but Normani was tripped up a lot. The team was brutal. More brutal than the first. They had there way to push with out being called. Dinah got a few assist off Camila. As did Lucy and others. But the other team powered through. Lauren didn't want to be bothered by any of the others so just as the game finished she got her stuff and made her way to the bus. She sat in the back putting her bag on the chair beside her and her head phones in. She wanted to be alone. Not even wanting Camila to sit beside her. She wanted to go home.

The girls huddled onto the bust Normani and Dinah sitting in the back across from Lauren. Camila made her way back there and looked at Lauren. The green eyes glanced at her then looked away. She sighed and roughly took her bag off the seat and looked back out the window.

"She's not mad at you." Normani said quietly even though the soccer player she was talking about had her headphones on.

"Ok..." Camila sighed looking at Lauren. She slipped her hand into hers and held it bring up the back of Lauren's and kissing it softly. Lauren didn't move her hand and reject the affection. She just accepted it. She liked it. She didn't care.
---
The bus ride back was quiet. No one wanted to speak because of how bad the game was. Everyone accepted the fact that if they loose tomorrow that it could be over for them. But if they win they come in first. Lauren went straight to the room Dinah and Camila following behind her. They walked into the room and sat while Lauren was in the shower. The green eyed girl stood under the shower head with her forehead against the wall. She heard the bathroom door open and she peaked out the curtain to see Camila sitting on the counter.

"Talk to me what's wrong?" Was all Camila said looking at her.

"It's nothing." Lauren mumbled standing under the shower head again. She heard noise and shuffling around. She didn't dare look out. But she soon noticed Camila stepping into the shower with her.

"Camz...you don't have-" Camila kissed her lips making her stop talking.

"Shh...just shower." Camila said wrapping her arms around Lauren's waist. She kissed her shoulder. Camila's hand slid down to Lauren's member and gripped it.

"Camz...what are you doing?" Lauren asked looking down then back at her.

"Shhh. Shower ok. I'm not even here." Camila mumbled. Lauren nodded and kept doing what she was doing. Camila did the same. Never given a hand job before she did what she could best. She felt Lauren get hard.

"Ok camila...stop." Lauren said grabbing her hand. Camila kept stroking and Lauren's grip stayed but loosened up.

Please stop. Lauren thought. She turned around and looked at Camila. Stop.... She kissed her softly and pulled her arms around her neck. She lifted Camila up by her legs.

"Lauren...tell me what's wrong and I'll let you do what every you want to me." Camila mumbled against her lips. She felt Lauren right on her. Lauren put her down and sighed stepping out the shower.

"I don't know how to tell you and I don't really want to right now." Lauren did her usual after shower thing and walked out the bathroom. Camila sighed and decided to shower herself.
---
Camila sat with Dinah on her bed.

"Camila she isn't mad at you. It's just a tough subject she doesn't want to talk about. Trust me if she was mad she would have broken your wrist for trying to get her off." Dinah said rubbing her friends shoulders.

"Why can't she tell me things?" Camila asked softly.

"I don't know. She barely told Normani. The only person that knows is this girl named Miranda. They used to be the best of friends then Miranda's parents moved here." Dinah said looking at her friend.
Lauren walked into the room with a towel around her neck and her head phones on. She looked at Camila and sighed.

"Come on Camila..." Lauren said slightly annoyed. She back tracked out the room and Camila hesitated.

"Go." Dinah ordered pushing the smaller girl towards the door.

Camila found Lauren looking out the window by there room.

"Yes?" Camila asked keeping her distance.

"Ok look. I'm not mad at you. So just forget about thinking like that. Second, I still don't want to tell you what's wrong and it's not because I don't trust you or whatever. It's because it's a tough part of my life that I had totally forgotten about but Miranda brought it back up so now I'm forced to be burdened with something as heavy as...I could die at any moment and nothing but open heart surgery could stop that." Lauren said laying it on Camila.
Camila's mouth hung open and she was surprised.

"Yeah. I have a heart murmur aka a hole in my heart. That's why I didn't play today. I won't play tomorrow either. I want to go home Camz." Lauren said her voice getting shaky.

"Please don't cry..." Camila mumbled. Just seeing her potential girlfriend cry made her cry.

"Sorry it's just hard." Lauren mumbled looking at Camila.
"It's fine. Don't worry to much about it. We're in Paris. Me and you are going out tonight. My treat." Camila said grabbing Lauren's hand.

"I kind of don't want to go out. I just want to stay in." Lauren said softly.

"How about we kick Dinah out. Order room service. And watch french movies." Camila said smiling.

"I'd like that better." Lauren smiled softly. "Also I have a question."

"Shoot it." Camila said.

"Can I call you mine?" She asked looking into the brown eyes before her.

"Always and forever." Camila mumbled kissing her softly.
---
They actually got the room to themselves. After Dinah talked about them doing the dirty as she called it.

"So there's the notebook again. Or we could watch.....what ever Love is In the Air is." Camila said looking at Lauren.

"Love is in the Air is a great rom com. That please." Lauren said pulling her plate of pasta from the tray on to her lap.

"Alright." Camila selected it and it started playing.

"Subtitles are going to be on it don't worry." Lauren said as Camila cuddled up beside her.
They fed each other often times sharing at noodle and kissing after. They laughed at funny parts and awed at cute parts. They finished there food and Lauren popped a mint into her mouth and offered her girlfriend one. Accepting they continued watching the movie. Since Lauren has seen it she knew the last line which was a love quote in french. As the movie ended Lauren grabbed the remote and muted it waiting for the part. She moved her fingers under Camila's chin turning towards her.

"L'amour est l'emblème de l'éternité, il confond toute la notion de temps, efface toute la mémoire d'un commencement, toute la crainte d'une extrémité." Lauren mumbled along with the movie.

"I don't know what you just said but it sounded beautiful." Camila mumbled. Lauren kissed her softly and Camila straddled her waist.

"Lauren?" Camila mumbled against her lips.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready..." She mumbled again. The green eyed girl looked at her.

"Really? Like you want to do this now? Like right now?" Lauren asked surprised.

"Yeah. Yes. Why? Wait why?" Camila asked looking at her.

"I don't know I mean. It's...I...don't think...we shouldn't it's just I....I feel like this is rushed. Not that I don't want to do it it's just I'll wait longer for you if you want. I mean it's up to you I just we....I don't want to hurt you. You're still a virgin." Lauren stammered.

"You're cute when you're flustered. But I understand. If you don't want to do it we don't have to. Sorry I rushed." Camila said smiling.

"No no I mean if you want to we can I have condoms and ever..."

"Shhhh Lauren. It's fine." Camila said laughing.

"I mean anal is an option...."

"Lauren!" Camila yelled laughing.

"Come here." Lauren kissed Camila softly again.

"I love you." Camila said quietly.

"je te aime. Te Amo, Eu Te Amo. I Love you." Lauren said quietly.

"Three different languages. Impressive." Camila smiled.
"I try." The soccer player joked. They laid in a comfortable silence that was soon interrupted by Dinah and Normani barging into the room loudly.

"You guys fuck?" Dinah asked blatantly.

"No Dinah. Jeez." Camila mumbled.

"Well. Damn you had 4 hours to yourself and you didn't have sex. Sad!"

"Dinah stop!" Normani said laughing.

"You guys are annoying" the green eyed girl said.

"It's out of love babe." Camila said kissing her cheek.

"Eh..."
------
Another chapter. It's getting juicy. I love reading your comments. Send more send more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister