Alisha

By yasmineahymone

*CURRENTLY EDITING* Alisha Carpenter just graduated high school and determined to make her summer amazing bef... More

Chapter One
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Instagram Feed
Character Updates
chapter 29
Instagram Feed
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: The Trip
Chapter 32: The Trip Part 2
Instagram Feed
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: The Aftermath
Instagram Feed
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
📷 IG Feed 📷
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- The Vacation Pt 1
🌴 IG Feed- Vacation Edition 🌴
Chapter 48- The Vacation Pt 2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
📸 IG Updates 📸
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - Jordan's Birthday Party
📸 IG Feed 📸
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58 - The Wedding .
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sequel

Chapter 57

2.3K 80 77
By yasmineahymone

O M N I S C E N T

It was 2 days before the wedding and tensions were running high in the East household. Alisha was doing last minute preparations and dress fittings, while Dave was trying to figure out how to right all of his wrongs.

"Mannnn when is the bachelor party bro." Nasir came in the office of the new Luxe building. Things were going good for Nasir, he was taking charge of Dave's drug business, making more money than ever. His relationship with Erica was growing stronger than ever and Talia dumbass was finally locked up.

"Bro, I'm not even trying to have a bachelor's party. I'm still tryna fix this shit with Lisha." Dave said. He regretted everything he did to Alisha. The last month was amazing to him. He realized he loved his wife and the family they built. And wasn't trying to lose it.

Nasir sat down in an empty chair across from his friend. "You want the truth?"

Dave thought to himself, did he really want the truth? The truth about himself. He nodded his head.

"I feel like you should let it go bro. You saw how much that shit with E and Trev tore me up. To this day, I wish didn't know." Nasir spoke.

Dave sat back and listened to his friends advice. Maybe Nasir was right. In two days marked a new beginning for him. He would be formally marking Alisha as his wife, in front of all of his closest friends and family.. He was done with Milana, blocked her on everything and even got a new relator. She was too much of a temptation to keep around.

"Maybe you right bro. Besides, me and her finally on a good page." Dave shrugged his shoulders, finally letting some of his stress subside.

"Bro, I know I'm right." Nasir laughed. "You done with ole girl right?" Nasir and Dave was brothers for life. But Nasir fucked with Alisha the long way. She was sis period.

"Man, on moms I'm done with ole girl." Dave said.

"Ight cool." Nasir nodded. "So uh, what you gone do about Camilla?"

Dave thought back to the night his first love's mangled body was found. Him and Camila didn't end on the best terms and she got on his nerves so damn bad, but at the end of the day, he used to love her a lot.

"I got a baby now. I can't get into that shit bro. Imma let the police handle it." Dave wanted justice for Camilla but he had to be there to care for his son and Jordan. He couldn't do that behind bars.

"I feel you, I feel you." Nasir understood his friends position and respected it. "Well bro. I'm proud of you deadass."

Looking back, Dave was proud of himself too. Almost 2 years ago, he was a common criminal. Someone who didn't understand love or how to give it. Now, here he was. A father, 2 days away from a wedding. Married. A businessman. Something he never thought was possible for himself.

"Man, I came a long way. But it's only up from here. You ready for a journey?" He asked his right hand man. He had plans to take his clubs to the next level. He wanted to be the next Hilton of clubs.

But what Dave didn't have planned was how the next two days would change the course of his life forever..

Meanwhile, Alisha was enjoying a medi/pedi day with her girls. She had been so busy the past few weeks leading up to the wedding that she barely got any sleep.

"I can't believe it's almost here. My dream wedding." She sat back in awe and sipped her non-alcoholic sparkling wine. Never in a million years did she think she would find a husband in Dave. But he made her feel safe and loved. More than any man before.

"I just wish Pierre could be here to see it." Monica said. Monica and Alisha developed a deep bond due to Pierre's death. It brought them closer than ever. Monica was practically a sister to Alisha.

"Me too. Walking me down the isle and shit." Alisha laughed off her pain. She wanted her parents there more than anything. "But, we'll do it big for the both of them!"

"You got that right bitch!" Erica said turning up the music. Everyone in the black owned salon got up and started dancing. The vibe was amazing.

"Hol up, hol up. Y'all know I'm fat." Alisha said struggling to get up from her seat.

"Girl bye." Amira laughed. She was in a good place as well. Trevor was helping her love herself and gain her confidence back. She started to feel like herself again, and not the person everyone painted her to be.

The vibe was good until 2 police officers walked in. "Alisha East?"

Erica ran to turn the music down and everyone ceased dancing.

"Yes, I'm her." Alisha walked closer to the officers.

"Put your hands behind your back... You're under arrest.. for being the baddest milf on the planet." One of the police officers ripped his clothes off, revealing his chiseled chest.

"Oh my godddddddd." Alisha laughed of embarrassment. "I told y'all I didn't want a bachelor party."

"It's a gift!" Erica laughed, being the one who orchestrated the strip tease. She turned the music back on, letting everyone dance.

After the impromptu bachelorette party, the girls left to get a bite to eat. Being almost 6 months, Alisha was hungry every single five minutes.

"Whew. This boy taking all my energy." She walked down the sidewalk rubbing her belly.

"My nephew gone be soooo handsome." Erica cooed. Even though she had Eli, she wanted a baby of her own eventually.

"Not if he look like East ugly ass." Amira joked and scrunched up her face.

"Bitch bye! My man fine. You don't here me talking about Trev Brady bunch ass." Alisha jabbed at her bestie.

"Touché bitch." Amira laughed.

"Alisha.. is that you?" A voice said behind them making them hault. It was a voice Alisha hadn't heard in a long time. A voice that made her heart skip a beat. Alisha turned around and saw exactly who she thought it was.

"Rakim?" She said back.

He was holding a girl's hand and walked closer to them. "Hey.. I thought it was you. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Alisha said. She was surprised. The last time she saw him, he stormed out of her house.

"I'm perfect. Alisha, this is my girlfriend Marlowe." He introduced his girlfriend to Alisha.

"It's so nice to meet you, Rakim told me so much about you. You can call me Marley. I know Marlowe isn't the most conventional name." Marley reached over and hugged Alisha.

"Oh did he?" Alisha replied.

Everyone stood in an awkward silence.

"So um, what have you been up too?" Rakim asked pretending not to notice her huge belly.

"Pregnant. Married." She said holding up her hand. "You know, regular things."

"Wow. I'm happy for you. What are you having?" Rakim asked. He couldn't believe Alisha moved on so fast. I mean yeah he had a girlfriend. But she was whole ass married out here.

"A boy." Alisha rubbed on her stomach.

"That's amazing. Same dude?" Rakim joked. He knew Alisha wasn't that kind of girl.

"Duh!" She laughed. "You and Marley should come to my wedding!"

"I thought you were already married?" Rakim wondered.

"I am. We got married in the DR, but we're having a big wedding. In two days." Alisha explained. "You guys should come." These days she was feeling especially generous.

"Hm. I might have to take you up on that offer." He smiled. "If you're up to it babe?" He turned back to Marley.

"Of course." She smiled. She wasn't worried about Alisha at all. Sis obviously had a lot to focus on.

"I'll see you guys soon then. Text you the address?" Alisha said.

"Bet." Rakim said before turning to walk away. "It's good seeing you." Big belly and all, Alisha was a dime.

"Same here." She nodded to both Rakim and Marley.

"Well.. that was awkward." Erica laughed.

"Was that your ex from college?" Amira said, obviously missing a lot.

Alisha nodded her head, shook. "Yep that's him."

Alisha felt a kick in her stomach. "Oh my god. He's kicking." All of the girls rushed over to feel the bump.

"My nephew hungry. Let's get him some eat eat." Erica said in a baby voice.

The girls continued their planned day. But Alisha's mind still wandered back to Rakim. She realized she never really got closure from their breakup. Not that she felt any feelings for him, because she didn't. But she did feel guilty for their departure. Before her and Rakim were anything, they were friends. And she was dying to get that friendship back.

*******************************
Later on that night...

Alisha and Dave were home, watching Netflix movies on the couch and chilling with Jordan. They wanted to spend as much time with him as possible considering after the wedding they were off to St. Lucia for a relaxing Caribbean honeymoon.

"Are you excited for the baby?" Alisha asked Jordan.

"Yes." He replied before placing his hands on Alisha baby bump. Jordan was extremely attached to Alisha. Especially since Camilla was now gone.

"Are you excited for the baby?" She asked Dave.

"You damn right." Dave kissed his soon to be bride.

"I have to tell you something." Alisha said. "I ran into Rakim."

"You talking bout that punk ass nigga you used to date?" Dave laughed.

Alisha rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"Okay and?" Dave asked.

"I invited him to the wedding." Alisha answered honestly.

"You did what?!" Dave sat up. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Baby chill. I invited him AND his girlfriend. Marley, she's really pretty." Alisha explained further, causing Dave to visibly relax.

"Oh, I was finna say." Dave said.

"Say what fool?" Alisha laughed. Dave was so territorial, it was funny.

"I thought I was gone have to air this bitch out." Dave laughed.

"No babe. I just wanted to run it by you." Alisha stood up and walked towards the kitchen to get a snack. "I'm still inviting Odell to the wedding." She reminded Dave.

"Mannnnn. Why he gotta come?" Dave groaned. He was not interested in seeing Odell. Especially since he knew Alisha would make him apologize for his misunderstanding a few months ago.

"Because he's a big part of me." Alisha said. Odell was undeniably her boy best friend. He knew the most about her, besides Amira. When she needed an un- judgemental opinion. She knew Odell would give her the raw and honest truth.

"Man alright. But if he try some dumb shit, imma fold his ass." Dave nodded his head.

"Y'all better not fuck up my wedding. I'll never forgive you." Alisha said sitting back down with her bowl of Doritos.

"Our wedding." Dave said grabbing a chip.

"Bye! I basically planned everything while yo ass wanted to play best friend to Milana." Alisha laughed.

Dave's heart dropped when Alisha mentioned Milana. His mind went back to the last time he saw her.

"Fuckkkkk. Fuck me harder." Milana's moaned echoed through her condo. Dave was so deep inside her, he could practically hear her heart beating.

"Yeah take this fucking dick ma." Dave agressivley pulled her hair back. Dave promised his self that he wouldn't touch Milana again, but here he was again. Him and Alisha had a little argument and he went to Milana's.

"Deeper." Milana moaned out, eager to feel Dave more. She knew he'd be back. She counted on it. She sat in her house for days wearing one of his shirts just so she could smell his scent. When he knocked on the door she didn't care what happened. She gave him exactly what he wanted. Even though she wanted more.

Dave was so close to nutting. He looked down at Milana's ass clapping against him. All he could imagine was Alisha, moaning and screaming his name. He held his head back and pulled out of Milan's, releasing on her back.

"I love you." Milana whispered to Dave.

"Love you too."

"Babe? Bae you hear me?" Alisha waved her hand in front of Dave's face.

"Huh?" He said finally breaking out of his trance.

"I said we should be getting some sleep. You know we have rehearsals tomorrow." Alisha reminded him. Tomorrow everyone was coming together for rehearsal dinner.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you mama. Go ahead and get Jordan to bed. I gotta run somewhere real quick." Dave said. He never thought he would be going to this person for advice but he had to clear his conscience.

"Okay baby. Be safe okay?" Alisha kissed her husband and went upstairs.

*******************
Dave drove to a nearby bar and ordered a drink. He was bugging out. Hearing Milana's name out of Alisha's mouth for the 1st time in weeks made him paranoid. His conscience was eating him alive. He loved his wife and he was certain this secret would ruin everything he had planned for this.

"So you finally decide to call your brother." Murda said sitting down beside Dave.

Dave dapped up his old friend. "I'm sorry I haven't kept in contact bro. I just been busy."

"Shit. I heard. Opening up a new club and shit. Married and having kids and shit." Murda laughed. He was admirable of what his old friend was becoming. It made him strive harder for what he wanted.

"Yeah." Dave chuckled. "That's actually why I'm here."

"Wassup bro?" Murda leaned in.

"I fucked up.. I cheated on Alisha. And that shit eating me alive." Dave revealed.

"Damnnnnn." Murda said leaning back in his seat.

"I need advice bro. You the only person that gives me good advice." Dave said. For as long as he knew Murda, murda gave good advice. They used to call him the "hood Dr. Phil."

"You gotta confess bro." Murda said plainly.

"I knew you'd say that shit." Dave sucked his teeth.

"Shit, it's the truth bro. You love her right?" Murda asked.

"More than anything bro." Dave answered.

"Well, you gotta be a hunnit with her. Tell her the truth. If y'all real, y'all can work through it." Murda said. "Look, I done seen a lot of shit in my life bro. And one thing I realized, is the realist people in yo life is yo momma and yo girl. Real shit."

Dave listened and took in the advice of his friend. He wanted to come clean but he didn't know if he could do it.

"Speaking of mama. You gotta come by to see my moms bro. She ain't doing so well." East said, intentionally changing the subject.

"Word? What's wrong with moms?" Murda said.

"Lung cancer." Dave shook his head.

"Damn. I'm sorry bro. Let me know if I can do anything." Murda sent his prayers to Dave. Dave's momma was always the nicest lady on the block. "I def gotta stop by and see her."

"Come to my wedding bro. In two days." Dave decided to invite Murda.

"Oh word?" Murda said surprised by the invite.

"Yeah bro, it's only right if you come." Dave said.

"I'll be there." Murda dapped up his friend.

The two sat at the bar and had a few drinks before calling it a night. Dave knew tomorrow was gonna be chaos and he needed all the sleep he could get.

***********************************
T H E • R E H E A R S A L S •

E

veryone met at the wedding venue for the rehearsal dinner. Alisha wanted to make sure everything was perfect. The most magical day of her life was tomorrow, a day she would remember forever.

Tonight everyone was dressed to impressed, even Dave's family came dressed appropriately. Mama East was feeling good enough to get out of bed and attend.

Alisha stood up to make a toast, "I want to thank all of you for coming tonight. It really means a lot to me. I've overcome a lot these past few months. But I'm here. I'm finally here. Married to the love of my life, carrying my little prince. Surrounded by nothing but love. I really want to thank you all."

The room erupted in claps for Alisha's speech. She started crying, but they were happy tears. She was excited about her future.

"OKAAAAY, now we're gonna exchange gifts for the bride and groom. If anybody has any gifts, put them here." Amira, the maid of honor pointed to a small table beside the couple.

Alisha and Dave took turns opening gifts given to them by friends and family. The gifts consisted of some wedding gifts and some baby shower gifts.

After the gift exchange, Amira put on a quick slideshow showcasing memories of them from high school until now. She even threw a few flicks of her and Odell in there which made everyone laugh, except Dave.

Alisha sat next to Dave with tears rolling down her face.

"Smile mama, it's almost your big day." Dave squeezed Alisha's hand.

She looked over at Dave and put a hand on his face. "I'm just so happy."

Overall the night was a success for the East's. Dave and Alisha went back home and made love. But tonight, it felt different. This feeling would run into the next day.

Meanwhile Milana was sitting home, looking through her phone at pictures and videos her and Dave took together. She knew that if she didn't take the initiative to try, Dave would be gone forever. Never knowing what the two really shared together. And she wasn't going to risk that. The wedding had to be stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 12.2K 30
MUST READ KEEPING SECRETS & THE REVELATION FIRST!! Nothing lasts forever, while somethings never change. However, one thing is for sure; there is s...
3.4K 101 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.