Bloody Knuckles {Kengan Ashur...

By PainfulSmiling

This book will not be updated, not because I'm going on a hiatus, nor is it because I'm discontinuing it. Kin... More

WAIT. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Y/n L/n and Ohma Tokita
Kengan
The Hunger games
"Super" Human
Y/n L/n
Morning (Part 1)
Morning (Part 2)
Title name
Mini Moments~Ohma
Brawl
Meeting competitors
Fuck him up, Cosmo!
Mini Moments~ Cosmo
Happy Birthday Cosmo!!
Hello There
Good Luck
How are you guys?
I Need You
Update
Mini moments~Ohma #2
Mini Moments~ Saw paing
Mini moments~Gaolang
Advance
20,000
Mini moments~ Lihito
~Scenarios~ Your Birthday
Kengan Chatroom
Mini moments~ Hanafusa
Fights and Kisses
Hey...how y'all doin'..
Alright! Rewrite is out!

Whoops

3.8K 133 137
By PainfulSmiling

Honestly, I hate school with a burning passion. Learning is fun when you genuinely care and want to do something new, but getting work on shit I don't need to learn is what ruins everything. If there are any mistakes please let me know and I'll fix them.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Employers and fighters, thank you for waiting. Our ship has set sail and I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce that the preliminary match of the Kengan Annihilation Tournament has begun," 

"Preliminary match?" Kaede mumbles, lifting her hand up to her face as her eyes go wide in shock and worry.

"One hundred and fifty-one participants have been entered into the tournament. Twenty-eight out of the 151 participants have an invitation from Chairman Katahara and are locked in their spots for the final," Y/n cringes at the number of people. 

"Only five more participants can make it to the finals so we would like to challenge everyone here to a battle royal. You have until dawn," Kaede runs to the red steel doors, pulling and banging her fists on the door desperately.

"Excuse me! I'm not supposed to be in here! I'm not a fighter!"

"From now on, you are prohibited from contacting your fighter for any reason. Now, please enjoy watching the battle royal from the viewing area above the field. You may also enjoy a game on the deck courtesy of our bookmaker. Anyone who is confident about the outcome is welcome to place a bet,"

Y/n sighs after all the information the man had given. He talked way too much and way too slow. 

"Guess we're stuck until the match is over. That includes you. You have no choice. Be careful not to get in my way," He turns away and Y/n is left dumbfounded. No way was she going to babysit Kaede when she had other trouble makers to watch! 

She raises her hand and so does Kaede. They both hit Ohma upside his head and he stumbles from the impact. 

"Are you stupid or what," She looks up at Ohma who was rubbing the back of his head.

"What did I do?"

"It's your fault I'm stuck here in the first place! You're responsible for this Ohma so you know what you have to do, you as well Y/n," 

His eyes are wide for moments second and Y/n just rolls her eyes as she stands beside Kaede, getting ready to punch the fuck out of anyone that came to attack. "You got a lot of nerve," he smirks but then his expression turns back into a blank stare before turning his attention to some random man that came up to them.

"Do you think we'll go easy on you just because you brought yourself a couple of girls with ya?" Y/n gently pushes Kaede behind her as she watches another man come up. "The match has already started!" Ohma glances at the two of you and back to the two men. "Kaede Akiyama-"

"It's Miss. Akiyama to you," he sighs before turning around.

"Stand back and don't leave Y/n's side," 

Right as she backs up behind a bit more behind Y/n, Ohma evades the two fists that attempted to close in on him by directing them to each other.

"I'll make sure you're both protected, my queens," Y/n scoffs as she sends a pair of competitors away with a swift kick

"You're right about me being a queen but I don't need you to protect me,"

"Right,"

More people begin to gather around them and Y/n takes down the ones who attempt to surprise them from behind while Ohma took the ones who went head-on. 

" GO Y/N, RIP THEIR FUCKING FACES OFF AND MAKE THEM BLEED!" Daichi yells alongside Emiko and Atsushi claps his hands and laughs.  Those who heard looked at the children in horror and shock as a twisted expression rested on their faces. 

Y/n throws someone over her shoulder and against the wall. She turns up to the kids and yells as loud as she can, "WHERE THE FUC- I mean- FUDGE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM!"

"MOMMY!" 

"That explains it," she sighs exasperatedly and backhands a man creeping up on Kaede. 

"Tokita!" Ohma looks up and so does Y/n as they see Ichiro, also known as Lihito, approach them.

"Lihito,"

"So he entered the tournament too?"

"Seems so," Y/n ducks down and sweeps her feet beneath the legs of one of the many men around her then sends the heel of her foot into his face, knocking him out.

"Tokita, I've been wanting to see you again,"

"Ha! That's pretty gay," Ohma pushes Y/n away as she giggles with Kaede, who couldn't help but laugh with the younger. 

Their laughter dies down as they watch Ichiro cut down a man that had several scars adorning his face at a much shorter and faster speed than before.

"Tokita, I've longed for this day. I've been doing special training, getting better so that I can-huh?" His eyes are directed to Kaede then to Y/n. "Aren't you both from the Nogi group?" 

"She is, but I'm not, kinda," Y/n says 

"What are you guys doing here? Uh," he racks his brain for their names before Kaede interrupts.

"It's Akiyama and L/n, and I didn't choose to be here,"

"Just call me Y/n by the way, please," Y/n interjects and smiles. Ichiro thinks to himself. He knows he's seen her but where? Then he remembered.

"Hey! You're that pipsqueak!" Ichiro points to her with a grin not realizing his choice of words, not like it bothered Y/n, she knew she was pretty short compared to others.

"Yes, I am that pipsqueak, Ichi- Lihito," She thought about calling him by his actual name before deciding that she would only call him that if he annoyed her. Lihito's grin widens as a new emotion seems to enter his eyes and Ohma inches slightly towards Y/n.

"Do you, have a boyfriend?"

"Nah, I'm too much of a mess to have one apparently. Screw them though, I'm a fucking goddess," 

"Not arguing with being a goddess," He walks closer to Y/n as he looks her up and down. Ohma turns away, keeping his cool facade on as Lihito flirted with the oblivious Y/n. "Tokita, do you need help protecting these two?" Ohma looks back.

"You're becoming a target too, you know," But Lihito ignores him.

"Rest assured babe. I'll be your bodyguard," He sends a grin two the two girls but directs it more to Y/n.

"No thanks,"

"And like I told Ohma, I can protect myself just fine," 

What Ohma said, came out harsher than he planned but he couldn't help it. He wanted Lihito away from Y/n.

" She doesn't need you and neither does KaedeAkiyama. So can we start,"

"Don't be in such a hurry," Lihito places his hands onto Ohma's shoulders.

"You wanted to beat me up, didn't you?" Ohma backs down from his fighting stance.

"I'll get my revenge on you so don't worry. But not now, I want you to advance to the finals,"

"What?" Lihito looks back at the Kaede and Y/n. "Stand back, Miss. Akiyama and Y/n. There's going to be a lot of blood,"

"I'm telling you that I don't need protecting! At least, not when everyone here is fucking weak as hell,"

The kind people who patiently watched the scene in front of them unfold had seemed to be ticked off by Y/n's claim.

"You little bitch!" They all charge forward and the three fighters continue to fight and repel those that thought they were strong enough to beat them.

"You aren't as fragile as you look," Lihito says as he sees the bodies that laid by Y/n's feet. "Aw thanks! You're not as stupid as you look!" She punches her attackers stomach before yeeting him into other fighters.

"Man I am on a roll today!"

Y/n sees a blur go by as it sends a person flying into the wall. She grabs Kaedes arm when she sees someone charging after her and pulls her behind and has the certain someone knock themselves out on her foot.  

"PLEASE GET DOWN EMIKO! IT'S NOT SAFE!" Y/n snaps her neck up to where she heard Yamashitas cry. Her eyes go wide as she looks at Emiko who was trying to climb over the fence as Yamashita, Mirai and Nami struggle to get her down while Atsushi and Daichi laughed at the scene. "EMIKO, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN FROM THAT FENCE!" Y/n points to the 5 year-old.

"BUT I WANT TO BE WHERE THE BLOOD IS!" Her squeaky voice screams.

"YOU PSYCHOTIC CHILD, YOU DON'T WANT AIDS!" Emiko pouts and let's Yamashita pick her up off the fence.

"How do you deal with them?" She hears Kaede chuckle. Y/n sighs as she smiles, " I don't even know,"

They laugh some more before Kaede points behind her, "Look out," Y/n turns around only to be tackled with a yelp. Her hands are then pinned down to the ground as the person ontop of her seems to be checking her out.

"This isn't football bitch!" Y/n yells as she struggles to release her hands.

"Aren't you a pretty little flower?" The man gets close and licks from neck to her cheek. Y/n clenches her teeth and her eyes twitch from the saliva that was left on her skin. 'I need a fucking shower..' Y/n thought

"L/n!" Kaede reaches out before backing away when Y/n sends the man flying away. She shudders and takes a deep breath. "I told you to call me Y/n," 

"Yes but are you okay?" She looks at the young girl with wide eyes. 

"Mentally? No. Physically? Yes," Y/n grins. 

"Oh,"

"N/N, LOOK OUT!" she looks up confused when she hears Mirai call out to her. She looks over to where Mirai was pointing before letting out a silent gasp. The blur she saw earlier was coming straight towards Kaede. While Y/n was fast enough to dodge, Kaede wasn't. So Y/n pushes Kaede away and goes into a blocking position, closing her eyes, bracing herself for the impact.

But it never came.

"The fuck? Did I get hit so hard that I straight up just died?" Y/n looks around before looking infront of her.

"Hey, you aren't dead by the way," Y/n just blinks as she looks at Ohma with wide doe-eyes. 

"What was that about not needing to be protected?" Ohma grins, his eyes playful as he takes in her shocked look. 

"I- how?"

"You should've screamed. If it weren't for your sister you'd be squashed like a bug," He smiles when he sees the light blush that presented itself onto her s/c cheeks. "Thanks, but I won't be screaming for help anytime soon,"

"You will when I take you to bed," He smirks victoriously as he turns away from Y/n's flustered form and walks towards the human missile.

"I-I, WAIT, OHMA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" 

"You know exactly what I mean," She stares at his back as he fights the missile and the other competitors. Her heart continues to beat fast as her brain overflows with thoughts about Ohma's choice of words. She had a basic idea of what he meant and implied but no way Ohma wanted to put his dick into a trash virgin like her. 

"IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" Y/n spins around and punches the shit out the person who came from her right. "Nopenopenopenope, NOPE!"  A small crater is created in the floor underneath the persons head. Y/n covers her red face as she continues to mumble to herself as Kaede stares with a knowing smile. She finally snaps out of her flustered state when all the fighting is put to a stop.

----------------------------------------------

"You're still red in the face, Y/n. Did my words really get you that worked up?" Ohma whispers lowly into her ear, knowing how she would act. She punches him in the stomach and covers her ears. "Please, just shut up,"  They walk over the small bridge connecting them to the much fancier ship.

"You're punches actually hurt, you know," Y/n says nothing.

Ohma chuckles and ruffles her hair, giving her one of his rare, as normal as it can get, smiles. Y/n hesitantly puts down her hands as she hugs herself and gives him a small smile in return. They stare at each other for a bit before turning away and it's silent.

Now, Mirai, who was watching the exchange between the two, along with Nami, Yamashita, and Lihito as well, speaks up. " What is this? Is, is my dear older sister....In love? Hmmmm?" She pokes Y/n's side and Y/n flinches at the ticklish sensation while glaring at her younger sibling.

"Mirai, I swear I'm going to suffocate you in your sleep if you talk about this to mom and dad!"

"You can't suffocate me in my sleep if I don't sleep though," They hadn't realized that they had stopped walking and were now in the presence of Chairman Katahara and that everyone was listening in on their conversation.  So Y/n yells, "I'LL FUCKING THROW YOU OVERBOARD THEN!"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

"YEAH?"

"YEAH!"  So Y/n grabs her sister and holds her above her head and reels her back. "Wait! You were serious?!"

"I don't joke around Mirai!" Mirai continues squirm until she realizes Y/n wasn't doing anything.

"W-what, did you get c-cold feet?" 

"Shut the fuck up you were just screaming like a baby not even five seconds ago!"

"I was not!

"Yes, you were!"

"NO!"

"YE-"

"GIRLS! Are you done with your bantering or do we have to continue to wait," They both freeze," I must admit that your conversation was quite entertaining but we have some business that I'd like to get through with everyone. So if you could, please refrain from talking until I'm done explaining," 

It's silent as the siblings grow embarrassed from all the attention. "How adorable," A man with pale yet fair skin coos at the two and laughs. 

"Whoops," Y/n drops Mirai and slowly goes back to the group. 

"Now as I was saying, Congratulations for making it through the preliminary match. Though I must say, the ones who didn't make it are probably more fortunate then you!" The chairman laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo, did you like? I hope you did! It was a bit rushed since I gotta work on my homework now but next chapter is in the works! NO HATE IS ALLOWED! Only constructive critisism! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
20.7K 467 14
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
10.3K 167 18
Read if this seems appealing or just don't the writing also gets better throughout the chapters DESCRIPTION Y/n wanting to be a great hero moves to...
2.2K 109 26
✒️UNDER EDITING.🖊️ Nova. An alluring individual with a quirky charm, possesses a magnetic personality that draws others in. Having a unique and cap...