𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•–'𝕀 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒�...

By maddyOConner

DISCONTINUED THIS STORY SUCKS PLZ DO NOT READ LOL Emma Chamberlain, a beautiful, rich girl with a killer bod... More

Main characters
Introduction
Jaw dropping
"who is she"
5th period
Interesting
"Bad spending habits"
those designer bags
that smirk
captain
"she's fake"
"you wanna borrow one"
"deal?"
no promises
"this IS my life"
started following you
Protein shakes
"friends?"
good heart
full of surprises
"this is like a water park"
"what's my rule"
"you choose"
flashbacks
The Fitting
Spotted
mystery girl
"show time"
perfect body
meeting
"sure, let's say that"
sister bonding
"it's gonna be alright"
calling my name
Payback
Girl's night
get in we're going shopping
momager
outfits (prepare for this)
"Everyone this is..."
substitute
flipped off
Beautiful young ladies
experienced....situations

Em and Nat (the pranksters lol)

241 7 1
By maddyOConner

unedited

Next day at school-

Ethan's pov

I saw that Emma and Natalie was at the show on her instagram. I just found it though I was shocked but wasn't really surprised to see that she has millions and millions of followers.

I got to school late with Grayson expecting to see empty grounds and empty hallways but nope I saw Meredith standing next to a car.

Emma's ootd (i'm just gonna get this out of the way)

A baggy white Gucci shirt tied into a tight knot at the bottom, jet black super ripped skinny Levi's jeans, leather Saint Laurent heel boots, small white Balmain bag (search it, the bag's really cute)

Natalie's ootd

a white tube top, black leather pants, Levi's ripped jean jacket, Louis Vuitton ankle heel boots, red Gucci bag.

Emma's pov

I got a new car. wow. It came in last night after Nat left. I got the brand new 2020 matte black Bugatti. And yet no one knew. I drove Scarlette to school earning stares on the campus from other mothers.

It was my turn to go to school now. It was pretty early since I had an early workout today.

When I arrived no one was there. well except this other car that now pulled up next to me.

Natalie came out looking like she was wide awake with a fresh face of make up.

Natalie:"omg! I thought I was the only one here"

Emma:"then why are you here so early"

Natalie:"my alarm clock stopped since yesterday morning so I  thought I was running late"

Emma:"oh"

Natalie:"well now i have an hour to kill"

Emma:"same"

Natalie:"wait why are you here this early"

Emma:"early work out sesh"

Natalie:"damn. anyways thank you so much for the show last night"

Emma:"for sure"

Natalie:"anyway what do you want to do in the mean time"

Emma:"you wanna clear out everything in the principle's office"

i practically saw her eyes light up

Natalie:"yep"

-

Emma:"well that definitely took longer than i thought"

Natalie:"what if we get caught there are cameras here"

Emma:"don't worry I called my assistant to hack into the system to block them out"

Natalie:"nice"

The rooms was now completely empty except for the note that says "have a good day :)"

The bell rang indicating that people were starting to come. We rushed out of the room quickly trying not to get caught and we luckily didn't. We got out to the front yard to see a big, and i mean BIG group. Kind of like the one I saw on the first day of school.

Ethan's pov

Meredith was standing in front of a sick car, almost like she's guarding it. Gray and I took a closer look cause we couldn't tell what kind of car that is and why Meredith was protecting it like her life depended on it.

I pushed through people to face her but I finally noticed why she's so clingy to the car.

IT'S A FUCKING BUGATTI!!

Meredith:"hey babe you like my ride" she said seductively while raising her eyebrow and smirking

Ethan:"you own this?!"

Meredith:"isn't it obvious"

Ethan:"no way!"

Meredith:"2020 baby"

Ethan:"it's sick!"

Meredith:"i know"

Grayson:"there's no way you own this" he said not convinced

Meredith:"it is so!" she said starting to get defensive. She yelled which caused everyone to go quiet.

Just then we heard heels clicking coming from inside the building to the parking lot.

All of us turned our heads to the noice direction.

The first thing I saw was Natalie then Emma walking out.

Emma looked hot with her jeans that showed slits if skin but most of the holes were huge which exposed a whole lot of skin. I didn't know it was possible for someone to make simple black jeans so sexy. Natalie looked hot too but she's David's and the whole group respected that.

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Meredith's voice.

Meredith:"HEY! no one cares about how stupid you looks"

Emma and Natalie rolled their eyes

Emma:"who said I cared"

Meredith:"anyways look at my new car" she said smirking or attempting to smirk but just ended up with a crooked smile.

(btw i have nothing against Meredith it's just for the story)

I could tell Natalie and Emma tried their best to hold in their laughter but eventually failed and bursted out in laughter causing everyone to told their heads in confusion.

Emma:"jeez how dumb are you"

Meredith:"what? jealous much?"

Emma:"what? delusional much?"

the whole crowd and especially my group and Natalie grew in laughter. I gotta admit that was a good comeback.

Meredith:"who cares that you drive Lambos I got a Bugatti"

The while crowd was gasped and got quiet.

Emma:"oh honey I hope I heard that correctly"

Meredith:"did so"

Emma:"Merebitch that's my car"

All of if gasped but when we saw Meredith's figure stiffen and her breath hitch everyone started laughing and pointing at her.

Meredith:"n-no it isn't s-she's lying"

Emma:"fine, then start the car"

Meredith:"no you can't tell me what to do"

Emma:"classic" she laughed out

Emma then pulled out her keys pressing on a button that I assume is the unlock button. Once she pressed on the button the car lights went off and the car beeped.

The car turned their heads to Emma with wide shocked expressions. Natalie and Emma smirked causing Meredith shrieking loudly and running away in embarrassment.

The final bell rang causing everyone to disperse and head to class.

- p.e. Class (I forgot who's in that class oops I'm so bad at writing)

Emma's POV

Nat and I decides to prank the guys since we had excuse passes period. I knew Ethan and Grayson were in that class which made it even more perfect.

While the guys were showering Nat and I snuck into the locker room stealing Ethan and Grayson's clothes including undergarments and shoes.

We stayed outside for a few minutes until we hear the showers go off.

Natalie was hugging Grayson's clothes while I was hugging Ethan's. Not gonna lie they smell really good.

I put my finger up to my mouth motion both of to be quiet. We stayed quiet until we heard yelling inside. And that's when we started running as fast as we can.

Ethan:"WHO THE FUCK STOLE OUR CLOTHES!!"

Ethan's pov

The guys and I were finished showering then we went to locker room to change into our clothes.

When Gray and I opened our lockers, there was nothing in there except our deodorants and football helmets.

Gray:"where's all our clothes!!" he yelled

The guys stayed silent. But most of them started laughing since they were already dressed.

I slammed my hand on the locker doors causing some guys to jump.

Ethan:"WHO THE FUCK STOLE OUR CLOTHES!!"

I then heard the locker room door close shut and running.

Emma's pov

We started running as fast as we can. It was lunch time so people started coming out of their classes. While we were running we saw David, Todd, Jeff and Zane walking down the hall with confused expressions.

Jeff:"woah woah woah, what's going on"

Natalie:"we'll explain later but we have to go like now"

David and Natalie shared a quick kiss then started running away.

Ethan and Grayson then ran out with towels hung loosely on their waists.

Ethan:"HEY! STOP!!"

Emma:"nope"

Nat and I were jogging the whole time but now since Ethan and Grayson almost caught up to us, we were full on sprinting now. I'm surprised that we could even run this fast with heels on. Everyone was now staring at us with their phones out recording us. We passed by Olivia and rolled our eyes at her while she had a shocked face.

Ethan:"Grayson get them!!"

Grayson was full on sprinting now, faster than ever. But luckily not as fast as me. Not even close. Natalie started to get tired so she threw the clothes over at me and stopped where David was, panting while I was the only one running now. Ethan was still clutching onto his towel while chasing after me.

Ethan:"come back here!!"

I just giggled and continued to run until i reached the back doors that lead to the football field.

We were now sprinting on the field

I was running incredibly fast though my bag was still in my way.

Ethan eventually caught up to me and attempted to grab his clothes but I started sprinting faster. Grayson, on the other hand was also holding on to his towel for dear life and starting to run up to me but clearly tired and panting.

Grayson:"how the hell do you run so fast?!"

Everyone was outside pulling our their phones to take pictures and flash at us until the teacher ordered them to go back in. They somehow didn't see us though. The twins were annoyed but i'm use to it anyways.

Ethan caught up to me attempting to grabs his clothes again but instead grabbed my arms, forgetting that he let go of his towel...

Well that's a wrap on this chapter. Wow a lot happened. Have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.