ShadowFallen (GxG)

By SnowFall23

(Description) In this world their are humans,then there are creatures not quite so human. What if you were bo... More

Chapter 1: Streets of NewYork
First Chapter?
Chapter 2: Wet Dog in Town
Chapter 3: Back in School
West & East Members
Chapter 4: Measly Snakes
Chapter 5: 1 Week Later
Chapter 6: On Shifter Watch
Chapter 7: Fistful of Cash Spent on Tickets
Chapter 8: Loosening Up
Note to Readers!!
Chapter 9: Gold Mine
Chapter 10: Avoided and Schools Conflict
Chapter 11: A Tag Along,Witch Bitch
Chapter 12: Valentines Day
Chapter 13: Roses and Pizza
Chapter 14: Newbies
Chapter 15: A Hot Visit
Chapter 16: Cage Fight
Chapter 17: King
Chapter 18: Bad Apple
SouthSide Members
Chapter 19: Day of Peace
Chapter 20: Jax...I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: On the Road
Chapter 23: My Mate is Rouge
Chapter 24: Trouble With Vipers
Chapter 25: Black Death
Chapter 26: The Trat
Chapter 27: Proposal
Chapter 28: Night at Work
Chapter 29: Hang Out
Chapter 30: Day of Shop
PART 2
Part 2 Chapter 1: GreySuits
My Warning to You
Part 2 Chapter 2: Cold Water Burns
Part 2 Chapter 3: Love Bites
Part 2 Chapter 4: Pack vs Family
Part 2 Chapter 5: Jax In Limbo
Part 2 Chapter 6: Im Her King
A/N
Part 2 Chapter 7: What Kind Name is Apple
Part 2 Chapter 8: Assholes and Scaredy Cats
Part 2 Chapter 9: The Demon Itself
Part 2 Chapter 10: Black Hand
Part 2 Chapter 11: After Bail, Bad Apple is Back Baby!!
Part 2 Chapter 12: She used to call me Tickle
Part 2 Chapter 13: The Royalty Ring
Part 2 Chapter 14: UnderRealm Camp
Part 2 Chapter : Twitchy Fingers
All About Sequel

Chapter 21: Three Weeks Later...

661 34 0
By SnowFall23

I was walking with Bad Apple down the street. Bags under my eyes and I looked a little sickly.
I knew I didn't look to good. I often raged out on the members so I had to take walks with Apple.

She was the best stress relief. I clutched my arm. Several holes into my veins from all the tranquilizers.

This kept me from shifting as howling to my mate. I was so withdrawn that I sometimes didn't eat...all I did was work,work,work,
And was forced to sleep.

Apple held my other hand sitting down on a bench with me. "Don't say your sorry." I groaned. Apple looked at me as if I was crazy. "Hell to the fuck no am I saying Sorry...I am in no way keeping you from her Jax...the clan will run you to the ground." Apple snorted.

She reads a lot. Her vocabulary was extraordinary for her age. "Me being-" "-here means that I'm not holding you back..I know you smell her." Apple sighed.

I smiled warmly at Apple. "I'll be far away Jax...I will not hesitate to say that you ran off...excuses will also work but just hope my father and mother aren't in the patrol." Apple started to say. I jumped into the lonely road.

We were in a large forest park. No wonder she took me here. I could smell the sweet scent of her. I shifted into my wolf as soon as I reached the trees.

*be careful Jax.* Apple sighed to me. It was like a prayer that I heard. I lifted my snout to the leaves of the trees. I instantly found her. She was on the other side of the forest and I had a feeling she was in trouble.

It was a dark brooding feeling inside my chest. I sprinted my demonic aura flaring behind me. Me and Apple had gotten outside later than yesterday so the sun was setting heavily.

I was several meters behind King. She was tied to the tree a tall vampire loomed down at her. King...why aren't you shifting?

I asked myself. The vampire held my knife up it gleamed in the moonlight snapping me back to another reason why I wanted to be near King.

"You shouldn't be smirking King...your pack isn't happy with you...choosing the enemy to be your mate...now wouldn't that suck for her...your mate withdrawn from you so much that it is killing her slowly." The vampire laughed.

"I don't believe you should feel so high and mighty...she is a Luna after all King,Luna's are the most loyal to their mates...they are deeply affected if not near their mates." The Vampire taunted her. King was in pain.

He wasn't cutting her or beating her but he was destroying her emotionally. No way was I going to let her lose her pride. I crept up behind The Tree.

I let my eyes glow making the Vampire jump back in fear.
He looked at my massive form. I was bigger than any normal...Luna.

The demonic aura surrounding me. The symbols were along my shoulders and my head. I pushed my paw onto the Vampire. He desperately tried to get away from my claws.

I flexed them and the punctured his soft chest cavity. He screamed in pain. I threw him into the trees signaling for him to run. Using his agility he ran as fast as he could.

I was tailing behind him I grabbed him in my mouth biting him in half his blood dripping out of my mouth. As his blood turned to ash he slowly blew away in the wind.

He was a cowardly Vampire only feeling mighty when their victims were chained or easily caught.
I walked to the edge of the trees looking at King. She seemed shocked to see me.

Hadn't she smelled me? She looked a little sick as well. Her toxic eyes were dull. I shifted back my clothes slightly torn. I groaned clutching my arm. It stung from the past tranquilizers.

Her eyes widened further as a growl escaped her throat. "I'm sorry..." She said before breaking down. I never thought the Vipers as much as of a feely feely group.
I guess I was wrong,they were no different than us,they had strict rules and a ruthless way of power but they still loved the pack just as much as we did ours.

"For what?" I asked I was holding back from just kissing her.

"They are mistreating you." King looked at my arm. "They know I'm a Luna." I sighed. Wincing as blood dripped out of the holes.

"They are mistreating you too..." I looked at the rope. "Not as bad as you...I have the ranking authority but I'm afraid not for long." King groaned. "Then don't let that happen." I growled.

King looked at me shocked. Why were we opening up to each other?

"Your an Alpha...letting them do this to you is wrong..-" "Second Alpha...I only control a small number of the Vipers..." King explained.

I nodded. I stepped forward...smoothly grabbing her knife from her thigh. I cut down the rope letting it fall off of her.

"Thanks." She whispered. "Why didn't you reject me?" I asked grabbing my knife and putting it in my holster. I felt more at peace with it. "Because you begged me not too." King shrugged.

I grabbed her and threw her against the tree. "You knew...you knew I was a potential..tell me was I the only one or was I just a game?" I asked her threateningly.

King looked me dead in the eyes. "I knew you liked me..it was how you acted even when I took your finger,you gave me your board,you knew I was desperate for the pride of the pack." King growled back.

Pushing me off of her. Her touch set a fire under my skin. Her eyes glazed over. As she took a step forward I took on back.

As soon as I hit the back of a tree I felt her hands beside my sides.
I looked at her terrified. "Your scared..." King whispered,eyes showing concern.

She pressed her hand on the center of my chest feeling my heart pound in my chest. "Oh..." She laughed lightly at me. Her breath tickling the base of my neck.

I swallowed hard. Her toxic eyes looking to my Amber ones.

"Come back tomorrow." She ordered. I felt my knee shake slightly her hand adding a slight pattern of pressure to my chest.

As if she was timing my heart. I think she is! She totally is!!! She lifted her hand off and shifted into her wolf walking away. "Give me your knife." She ordered.

"So they won't know we've met." King hissed. Her eyes searching mine. I was so flustered...and embarrassed I gave her the knife and she nodded disappearing in a flash. The leaves on the trees pulled towards the direction she left in.

I felt so over heated. She left me!! That bitch is toying with me!! I growled in frustration before finding Apple. She seemed to have found some company in some thugs.

I picked her up away from them and we started our walk back home....

(Next~Day)

I rose quickly. Looking around I had hoped to find King but she wasn't with me. This really sucks.
I thought to myself.

I dressed in a tight black t shirt.
Black jeans..and gold belt with my bandana over my head.

My head was on backwards as I road to the meeting place. I saw everyone's bikes there. Getting off,I mentally stabbed myself.

I was do fucking late.
Opening the door I saw the Alphas sitting next to each other. I found my spot at the other end of the table. Cigarette smoke and the smell of chewing tobacco filled the air.

"Good afternoon Jax." Victor smiled warmly at me. I looked up glaring hatefully at him. That bastard,he turned everyone against me all but Apple. They clan thought I would kill them,hurt them.

Why would they be afraid?! Maybe because they know I will retaliate if they try sending me into forced sleep. I already cut Tickle across the face.

"Well...back to business." Victor sighed. "The Parlors are not as popular but business comes from time to time...the clothing shop ranks up about 400$ every two months,the Lott is ranking up a 300$ per month." Hydro calculated.

Denise looked at me sympathetically. She was out of town on business to get some ingredients for her craft. I missed the company when I was alone.

"What of the other clans?" Phil asked leaning on the large table. "They aren't interesting in us...the Vipers are trying to handle their own problems as we are trying to handle ours." Inertia spoke for Victor.

Some stiffened around me. They were questioning my loyalty. So I'm guessing IM the PROBLEM.

I wanted to kick everyone in the face. "Robberies aren't needed as much but we do have one problem-"I speak up. "-The GreySuits are after us...they are all over the territory...they are hanging around in our clubs and checking everything." I explained.

The greySuits were the police of the council. "The Gold Mine should be guarded...everything should be guarded...they are scoping is out it would be best to make them think nothing is going on." I inform.

The clan nods in agreement.
I take a cigarette and pop it into my mouth. I light the cigarette and stand up. The clan watched me.
"I'm heading out...need some air." I sigh.

Walking through the small crowds of members that weren't at the table. They hung around at the bar drinking and watching the news. I exited humbly and rode off towards the forest. My bike away from the road and my scent heavily camouflaged.

Victor or one of the heads would send someone to follow me.

I answered my phone...it was Vic.
"Hmm." I answered. "You've got a new task Pup...necromancers hide out..I'll give you a week away from the pack house,freedom is yours." Victor sighed through the phone.

"The Necromancers came from out of town right?" I asked him looking at my nails. "That's right Jax..." Victor agreed. "I'll need two weeks Victor the driving time...will be awhile.." I wagered.

"Fine...just bring us some valuable information." Victor hung up abruptly. He's testing me.

I felt the trees become unsettled as I turned my head to see the brownish amber pelted demon hound.

The Hound stalked up towards me. Her head bowed for her eyes to look into mine. I was so excited to see her. I contained my wants though...as far as I'm concerned even though she is my potential mate we will take things deathly slow.

I have a feeling that's what she wants too. She breathed out a snort pushing me to the ground with her large snout. I looked up at her...a curious look in my eyes.

"On the phone with Alpha?" She asked me her voice angelic. "Yes but not on your clans terms.." I reassured.

I stood up and walked around the hound. She followed me as I walked through the woods. I looked up at the trees I always found a peace in the woods. I had been in the city far to long.

"You don't want to shift?" King asked me. I looked up at her. I saw the pink scar I had left on her. It made me feel bad but I had a smirk play on my lips. "Intending on fighting me again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

King chuckled. *I wouldn't mind that at all.* she thought to me. Her whole voice rumbled in my chest as she spoke. I closed my eyes letting the vibrations flow out of me as her voice faded.

I shifted tackling her to the ground. My eyes bright. It was mid day so that dark Scarlett fur on me was shimmering. I got off of her sensing a follower. *were being watched.* I informed King. *i know who it is.* King walked forward picking up a teenage boy he wore all Viper Green and had a guilty look in his eyes.

King dropped the boy onto the ground. "I'm sorry King...I just was curious...I swear." The boy fretted. King looked down at the boy angrily.

His eyes looked at me he was instantly captivated by my pelt. "Who is that?!" He asked nervously. I watched King and waited for her answer. "My Mate Axel." King answered him a sort of shame in her eyes.

It was a good thing I was in my wolf form...I hope he didn't see what colors I wore. "She's beautiful." He whispered to King. King looked at me I instantly felt drawn to her.

"Axel this is Jax." King murmured to Axel. Axel shifted he was a small Omega wolf. Who is this Axel he looks about 17. "Jax as in Pup!" Axel yelled shocked. King stomped her foot on the smaller wolf.

"Yes Axel now I'm warning you
For your sake and mine do not tell the clan about us meeting." King practically begged. I took in Axel's scent. He smelled alike King. They must be siblings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 81.6K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.5K 73 17
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
10.6K 648 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
5.9K 227 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...