Little Wolf

Autorstwa nightXwriter_7

[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is saf... Więcej

Adeline Rose
Niklaus Mikealson
Supper
Little
Attitude
What?
Results
Moving
Help
Hurt
Docters
Leave
Broken
Talk
Back to normal
Kol
Cap and gown
Thinking
Visit
Hickey
Prom prep
Finally home
Late night
A/N
Finally little
MIA
Alone time
Love
Trip
Rings
Tattoos
#1
Trip back home
Angel
Back at school
Pre-prom
Wow
Prom morning
Getting ready
Prom
Alaric
Past / queen
Nightmares
Back
Ok?
Tree House Escape
Alive?...
Sickness
Enzo
Sorry
College ❌
Hayley
Before Graduation
Graduation
After party
Gone
Packing
Notes
Goodbye
News
Last chapter?
Okay
OKAY
Still sick
His babygirl
Elijahs house
No
Alone
Freya
Home again
Sorry
After
Rules
Not okay...
Winning
Im sorry
What if
Broken hearts
Not working
Visiting
Hold on
I still want you
Part 2
Coming soon
New chapter

Maybe

2.4K 54 9
Autorstwa nightXwriter_7

Adeline

I'm getting out of the hospital today. So me and Nik are going to Ibiza. To find Freya. He wants to do a spell on me to keep me from becoming a vampire. I want to be one but he don't want it. "Ready?" He asked me. I smiled lightly and nodded. "Lots is rest and fluids" Jo reminded. I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you Jo" I said before we left. "I'm gonna stop by the house and run in and pack us a bag" he said as we started driving. "I'm tired" I said softly. "I'll bring a pillow and blanket" he said. I nodded before we got to the house. He ran in and I called Ric. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey Ric it's Adeline" I said. "Your out of the hospital?" He asked. "Bout to be out of the country. Me and Nik are going to Ibiza. To find his sister" I said. "You just got out of the hospital. There is no way you can take that flight" Ric said. "I'll be okay. It's what Nik wants" I said. "What do you want Adeline?" He asked. I sighed before seeing Nik walk out. "I got to go. I love you" I said before hanging up. Nik loaded up the trunk before handing me a blanket and pillow. "I'm gonna lay in the back so I can sleep"
I said. He nodded and I got on the back laying down and he handed me a apple juice and some strawberries. I thanked him before he got in and drove. We are driving most of the way there. I pulled out my phone and texted Ric.

Adeline - What I want is love. And a home. After all this I will get that. For now I keep hope

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

50.7K 1.6K 12
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
77.8K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
2.9K 135 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...