REBORN [ BTS FF ] BOOK 1

By xxx_m_xi

Why Life Is So Cruel ?? Why Me ?? Why I'm The One Suffering ?? " Unnie-ah ?? No One Wants You Here .......Wh... More

Characters
INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
~ Not An Update ~
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Happy Birthday Jimin
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Jimin's Clicks
Jimin's Clicks 2
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Jimin's Clicks 3
Jimin's Clicks 4
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
~ Happy Birthday Jinnie Oppa ~
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Sorry Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!!
Prologue [BOOK 2]
!!O.O!!

Chapter 63

259 18 6
By xxx_m_xi

Author's POV 

Na Hee Looked At The Male In Front Of Her . She Knew That Her Body Was Still Waiting For Her But Something Inside Her Was Telling Her To Walk With Him . As If He Was An Angel That Came On Earth To Erase All Her Pain And Worries . 

Maybe He Can Help Me To Win .....Jungkook's Heart ?

" Wait......Don't Follow Me .....I Can't Take You With Me....." Jaehyun Pursed His Lips As He Turned To Na Hee . It Was Not Like Some Amusement Park , Where Kids Can Go To Enjoy And Erase Their Boredom , It Was A Place Where One Can Go Only If He / She Give Up On His / Her Body . Jaehyun Knew It . The Rules Of After Life And He Also Knew That .......It Was No Better Than Earth . But What Made It Different Was.......

" Only Dead Can Enter That World Miss. Feisty And ...." He Pointed At Her Little Finger Where A Red String Was Still Tied . Na Hee Raise Her Finger And Then Looked At Jaehyun's Finger Where There Was No Red String . " You Are Still Connected With Your Body And You Can't Go There Until That String Fall Off ." He Stated Shoving His Hands In The Pocket .

" My Body ?" 

" Nae.....Where's Your Body ? Are You In Coma ? " Jaehyun Asked Curiously . He Wasn't God , So He Wasn't Able To Read Her Mind Or Tell Something That He Doesn't Know . Humans Over Estimate The Afterlife But It's Just The Soul Of A Normal Human Without Any Super Power Waiting His Turn To Reborn . 

Reborn . 

" Uhh....That's ....P-p....Nothing . It's None Of Your Business ...Jerk ." She Rolled Her Eyes Hugging Her Arms . Jaehyun Chuckled As How She Was Looking Everywhere Else Except Him As If She Was Mad . He Was Happy To Meet Such A Weird Person On Earth , He Shook His Head And Turned To Leave . " Wait !! Uhh....You....Are You...Can I At least Accompany You ? I Mean ....You Are The Only One After Minseo Who Can See Me .....I Am Bored Being Invisible . " She Murmured With A Sad Pouty Face . 

" Minseo ? Kim Minseo ? .......How She's Related To You Huh ?" The Male Asked Raising Her Brow . Na Hee's Eyes Widen A Bit But She Managed To Look Normal . " Nevermind......There Are So Many People With The Same Name Right ? Hahaha ." He Laughed It Out .

" How Come You Know Her ? " 

" Erm.......That's A Very Long Story .....Wanna Listen ? " 

Minseo's POV 

Still The Same . 

I Smiled As I Looked At My House . It Was Not Just A Normal House , It Was My Dream House . I Always Dreamt To Stay Here After Retiring From Entertainment Industry . But Living In My Dream House Just Became My Dream . So Ironic Isn't It ?

" Who's There ? Huh.....?" 

I Stopped And Snapped Out From My Daydream As I Heard A Familiar Voice That I Didn't Heard For Long . I Slowly Made My Way Towards The Owner Of The Voice , A Smile Crept On My Lips Seeing The Blonde Hair Woman In Her Usual Apron And Same Pink Frock That I Saw The Last Time I Visited Her . A Old Fashioned Pair Of Black Glasses Resting On The Bridge Of Her Nose , I Wonder What She Did All Those Years When I Wasn't Here . " Sylvie ? With Whom You Are Talking ? Is There Any Guest ? But Who Gonna Visit Us ?" 

A Manly Voice Echoed . The House Was A Bit Away From City Where Rarely People Visited . " Ahhh....Gr-Gratiano ? I Heard Footsteps When I Was Watering The Plants .......Looks Like There's None . Sometime I Really Wonder When Miss. Kim Gonna Visit Us ? When She Gonna Take Break From Her Busy Life ? I Miss That Young Lass ." She Said As She Waddled Towards Her Husband . 

I Saw The Couple Slowly Walking Towards A Small Cottage Beside My House . Sylvie Stopped All Of A Sudden And Turned Back . I Was Shocked Trying To Find A Place And Hide Myself But .....

" Miss. Minseo ? When You Came Back Dear ?" 

I Sighed In Defeat And Walked Towards Them . " Anneyong Sylvie , Anneyong ." I Bowed And Smiled Hesitatingly . " L-long Time No See Ha Ha ." 

Awkward . 

" I Knew It You Gonna Be Back . But.....Why Your Voice Sounds Different ......" She Touched My Hand Tracing My Arm . I Was Relieved That The Couple Were Blind But Their Sense Of Toush And Smell Was Powerful . I Slowly Pulled My Hand Away . 

" I.....I Grew Up . It's Long Time Since I Meet You....That's Why ? Ajhumaaaa......I'm Hungry , Let's Go In , I Missed Your Tasty Foods ." I Said Making Her Smile Brightly . The Old Blind Couple Gestured Me To Walk In . It Was The Same Wooden Cottage That Andrew Made For Them . Just By Time The Place Became A Bit Darker . I Don't Know How They Can Survive Without Eyes For More Than 10  Years ?

But That Was My Fault ....I Was The Reason Why They Are In This Condition Now . 

" I Gonna Prepare For Lunch .....You Have A Seat Dear ....Make Yourself Comfortable Sweetie ." She Smiled Looking At The Wall Behind Me . " Minseo ? You Still Use The Same Perfume ? It's My Favorite . " I Hummed And Sat On The Couch . 

Sylvie Slowly Walked Towards The Small Kitchen While Counting The Steps . A Way To Remember Where To Go And How Many Steps Will Lead Her To The Rooms .  " Where's Alex ? Is He Still A Baby ?" I Asked To Gratiano Who Closed The Door And Sat Beside Me . The Cottage Was Only With 4 Rooms That Also Too Small For 3 People . 

" Alex ? He's In High School Now . " He Said With A Toothy Smile . I Gazed At Their Family Photo . What A Sweet Family . Although They Live Under So Many Struggles .....They Are Happy . I'm Glad They Are . After Andrew's Death , His Family Was Really Broke , Until I Met Them 5 Years Ago . Now They Aren't Just Happily Settled But Also Alex Is Sent For Education . I Hope Oneday He'll Suceed In His Life . 

" I Wanna Meet Him But .....I Can't Stay Here For Long . M-my Schedule Is Very Tight ." I Sighed While Looking At The Vintage Interior Of The House When ....

" But How Can You Be Minseo ? ..........When She's Already Dead ?" 

*********End Of Chapter 63 

Thanks For Reading !! See Ya' Soon ...Till That....Don't Miss Me . LOL 

- Charil Meng . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
12.8K 729 46
BOOK 1 [EDITING] " You stabbed me....then pretended you were the one who was bleeding ? Wow.....that's what I got from the love and friendship we sha...
125K 4K 20
Moon or Y/n. She used to be Y/n but the fate made her change herself, change her name and now she is Moon. ??- The one who killed Bambam is...... �...
132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...