š…š„š„ššˆš'

By balenciaganovels

ššŽšŽšŠ šŸ šŽš… š“š‡š„ š…š„š„ššˆš' š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ š™ø ššŒššŠšš—'šš šš•ššŽššŠššŸššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš•šš˜šš—ššŽ. ššˆšš˜ššž šššš˜šš... More

COPYRIGHT
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
Authors note
030
031
032
Authors note
033
034
Authors note
035
036
037
038
Authors note (ACTUALLY READ AND RESPOND- IT AINT HARD)
039
Authors note
040
Authors note
Authors note
Go read feenin for a soul tie

03

77.9K 3.2K 4K
By balenciaganovels

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani woke up at the ass crack of dawn deciding that she would go to the gym. She needed to keep her body the way it was and besides, she needed to also start training for track.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth deciding to shower after the gym. She walked into her walk-in closet throwing on a grey ethika work out fit. After getting dressed she grabbed her favorite work out shoes, put them on, and grabbed her keys and left.

She already had a work out plan set out. Firstly she started with 20 bench presses of 65 lbs. Then moved on to 30 push ups, 42 sit ups, 40 squats, and 36 lunges. She checked her list, and the last two things was: run 2 miles on the treadmill and bicep curls.

She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a hard chest.

"Aye watch where you-

Nasir paused mid sentence when he saw it was her.

"I was gonna apologize but nah never mind." She said about to walk off.

Nasir didn't think twice but grabbed her arm causing her to look at him like what in the ever living hell?

"My bad ma, uhm Armani right?" He asked.

Armani crosses her arms. "Yeah what're you doing here?"

"I work here." He said. "You remember me?"

"You're the lil boy Azari introduced me too last week." She said. "Nasir?"

"Ain nun lil bout me." He said.

"Well nice seeing you again." Armani said about to walk off again.

"Aye, uhm like I was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

She looked up at him and bit her lip in contemplation, a part of her wanted to say no, the other part of her said he was too fine to pass up.

"Uhm sure." She finally agrees as she pulls out her iPhone 8 Plus.

He grins a little bit as he pulls out his phone and the two exchange phones putting in their numbers. Nasir kept it simple instead of being extra and saving his name as "daddy" like most weirdos did. Armani did the same, saving her name simply as Mani 🧚🏽‍♀️.

"See you later ma." He said.

"Not likely." She said and then went off to finish what she came there for.

It was around 8 a.m when she had finally left. Getting hungry, she decided to make a pit stop at Smoothie King and get herself a large pineapple smoothie; then continued home. When she got home she put her smoothie in the fridge and took a long shower. After her shower she put on a white cropped tank and some grey tights.

She sat on her couch in complete silence just listening to nothing but the busy streets below her while she drunk her smoothie. Her phone buzzed and it was Azari asking if she had wanted to go with her to some birthday bash for Monty at a popular club. Armani quickly responded with a definite no, she had social anxiety which was slowly improving. Weird for a stripper? She knows but she liked the money; and before the judgement comes, Armani works multiple jobs. She likes money and she likes making multiple checks.

Being who Azari was, she wasn't taking no for an answer. Armani sighed after finally agreeing to go on the condition that if her anxiety got bad, she was leaving.

To relieve her nerves she finished her smoothie then got up. She grabbed her favorite vanilla incense and lit them then put out the flame, letting the smoke slowly release the smell. She grabbed one of her pre-rolled blunts and lit it, then inhaled letting the smoke sit before blowing it out. Her high kicked in minutes to an hour later, which made her hungry and caused her to eat half a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before falling asleep. She woke up when it was well onto 4 p.m, and yawned just staring at nothing.

She was tired yet thankful she had finished testing and her assignments weeks before they were due. She walked to her easel and stared at her blank canvas before turning to her phone for some music. Seconds later, Soul ties by Majornine filled the room.

"Them soul ties gotchu stuck again, and ian never been in love but I swear to God I wanna love again." She mumbled as she drew out what she wanted to paint.

Her slashes harder and harder, the more the lyrics came.

"And thats only if you fuckin wit' me, tell me if you fuckin wit' me." She mumbled.

She remembered her first attachment and the day he broke her. She had met him in Baltimore 8th grade year when he was a sophomore in High school. He was sweet and always told her everything she wanted to hear. He treated her right for the 3 years that they were together. But in the end though, he wanted one thing and when he got it, he was gone.

He acted like she didn't exist and spread lies on her name. People thought she was a hoe because that was the image he portrayed of her, he didn't want anyone getting close to her, even if he didn't want a relationship with her. Whenever he went through stuff at home, he always ended up coming back to her, and because she was young and dumb she let him.

She felt attached to him and lost when he wasn't there, he took advantage of her heart, and started treating her like a regular ho.

He disappeared all together when she reached junior year and almost got pregnant with his kid. He was her first attachment and first soul tie. She hadn't dated since then.

Finally finishing her drawing, she painted for hours and finally finished around 9 p.m.

Azari texted Armani to start getting ready making Armani sigh. Why the fuck did I agree to this bullshit? She thought as she walked to her closet staring at her clothes.

She pulled on a black "Boyz In The Hood" graphic tee and tied the front in a cute little knot, then pulled on black bell bottom pants with rips in the knees, some blue coach sandals, and her little blue coach bag to match. Deciding that she looked good, she lit a blunt and smoked it to calm her nerves. Her phone rang and it was Azari.

"Girl what?" Answered Armani annoyed.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me." Said Azari being dramatic. "Are you dressed?"

"Yes, see you inna bit." She said and hung up.

She hated being bothered after she told somebody she was going to do something. She locked the doors after grabbing her mace and gun putting both in her bag. For some reason, Brooklyn niggas was bold and liked to try her.

She  soon was on her way jamming to "All of the lights" by Kanye West. She smoked the entire blunt as she drove and half of one she had in the car, if she was going to enjoy her night she had to be high off her ass.

"Hey baby." Said Azari as she approached her and Akeem.

"Hey." said Armani giving her a hug and a small wave to Akeem.

"So Monty is on his way, we're still expecting more people before he gets here, we have about 30 minutes." She said.

"More people? There's almost 300 people in here." Said Armani.

She definitely didn't want no big ass party for her 20th birthday. No fucking way.

"I know girl but Monty knows alot of people so we invited a good hundred of them." She said as if it was normal.

Armani took a seat at the bar, order a water, and observed her surroundings, something she always felt she needed to do. There was 4 exits in case something went down, 2 in front and 2 in the back.

"I thought you said we weren't  going to see each other again?" Said a voice scaring her.

She looked to her left and it was Nasir.

Damn he looked good.

Nasir was a dark skin with the cleanest hairline she had ever seen, pearly white teeth, and his beard was lined up perfectly and cut so it wasn't too much but too little. He had a strong and muscular built with dark brown eyes that made her panties dampen each time he was in her presence. His shirts was always ironed and he dressed very neat no matter the event. Everything about him screamed "Class" and "Money." Looking at him, you could tell he had women lined up and wrapped around.

"I'm beginning to think you're following me." She said smoothly, taking a sip of the water the bartender had handed to her.

There was no way she was going to let him know he had it like that.

"Nah I'm pretty sure its the other way around." He said looking at her with his deep eyes smirking a little.

"Mm." Was the only response she could muster up as she quickly reopened her bottle to drink more water. The thirst, was definitely real.

"Look at you two all cozied up." Said Azari approaching with a smirk on her face.

"Nobody is cozied up." Said Armani rolling her eyes.

"I'm just sayingg, but anyways Monty is almost here, 3 more minutes." She said then turned around and announced to everybody.

Everyone scrambled to a hiding spot while Armani sat there sipping her drink. The door opened and he walked in soon after with a smirk on his face.

"I knew you wanted me on the low ma." He said smirking.

She almost threw up in her mouth. "I like the confidence but no."

"Then what we-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKIN SLUT!" screamed Azari as everyone popped up scaring the life out of him.

Armani didn't know how he didn't put two and two together considering there was 10 people hiding behind the bar. Azariah cued for the caterers and minutes later, a tittie shaped cake came out with frosting drizzled on it.

Ooh he nasty. Thought Armani observing it.

He blew out the candles and the party had begun. Everyone was dancing and doing hookah, having the time of their lives. It was safe to say, Azariah really went all out for her friends.

"Wanna dance?" Asked Nasir looking at her with direct eye contact. Something about him just made her lose her mind.

"I'm not much of a dancer." She said.

A lie, she knew how to dance, she knew how to very well but he just made her nervous.

"I'm not neither, we'll figure it out though." He said.

She contemplated and finally took his hand as he led her to the floor. The song changed to Fever by Vybz Kartel causing her to start whining her hips.

"I thought you wasn't much of a dancer." Said Nasir in her ear.

"I'm not." She said.

"Mmhm whatever you say ma." He said.

The two danced for a total of 6 songs before finally sitting down.

"So ma, how old are you?" He asked

"19." She answered.

"Oh you a youngin." He said. "When's yo birthday?"

"October 7th." She said. "How old are you?"

"22." He said.

"And your birthday is when?" She asked.

"January 14th." He said.

The two talked and just vibed, he cracked jokes here and there and together they laughed. It was around 12 a.m when Armani decided it was getting late and she had to work the next morning and night.

"Alright ma let me walk you to yo car, there be creeps hea." He said.

She smiled at him and he opened the door for her following her to her car. She started the engine and waved as she drove off.

She pulled up at her condo around 1 a.m and was exhausted. She took a shower, brushed her teeth and got into the comfort of her bed.

Azari✨: bitch where you go? -1:40 a.m

Armani☀️: Girl I went home, I'm tired and I have work in the morning.-1:42 a.m

Azari: okay babes, love you and see you whenever you get off -1:47 a.m
Read 1:50a.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 20.4K 27
āššŒšš›ššŠšš£šš¢ šš‘šš˜šš  šš ššŽ ššŸšš’šš‹ššŽ , ššŽššŸššŽšš— šš šš‘ššŽšš— šš ššŽ šššš’šššš‘šš.āž a short story
17.6K 292 37
Just read you'll like it šŸ¤­
529K 17.1K 80
šššš›š² š¦ššš¦šš šœšØšØšœš”š¢šž, šˆ ššš¢š§'š­ šžšÆšžš§ š šØš­ šš šœš”š¢š„š šš®š­ š­š”šž š©š®š¬š¬š² šØš§ 'šžš¦, š›šžš­ š¬š”šž š¦ššš¤šž šš š§š¢š š ļæ½...
770K 43.2K 25
š— š˜† š—»š—¶š—“š—“š—® š—ŗš—¶š—“š—µš˜ š—µš—®š˜ƒš—² š—¶š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹, š—Æš˜‚š˜ š—œ'š—ŗ š—“š—¼š—»š—² š—µš—²š—¹š—½ š—µš—¶š—ŗ š—“š—²š˜ š—¶š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹.