Sombre (Completed)

By chocoholiic

Nigeria is a coco girl ready to go off on anybody in her way she is quiet but doesn't care to disrespect anyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
New Book
26
27
28
29
Sequel‼️

7

28.9K 1.1K 101
By chocoholiic

Nigeria
Two Weeks Later

I was walking through the mall looking for a job because I'm tryna get tf out my momma house right when I turn 18.

Ever since my dad disappeared 4 years ago she been acting hella distant we ain't vibe the way we used to, doing mother daughter shopping sprees we was so close you don't even know.

After awhile I came across footlocker.

I saw a girl restocking that looked about my age she kinda looked like Marion but it's whatever.

"Hi is there any job positions open" I asked looking around the store.

"Yeah girl of course lemme go get the manager "she said with hella excitement.

She walked back out the back room with the person I never thought I would see working here. TJ.

We gave each other the evil eye for about what seemed like forever.

"You lookin for a job huh" he said breaking the eye contact.

"Yeah why else lul girl brought you out here" I scoffed putting my hand on my hip.

"Whatever man what position you wanna work" he asked looking annoyed.

"Any I ain't care"

"Ight you gone be a cashier" 

"So when imma get ma uniform"

"Now" he said motioning for me to follow him.

We went to the back room he asked my size I told him and he gave me my uniform.

"Ain't you some type of drug dealer or sum" I asked before walking out the store.

"Mind yo business and you start next week Monday at 5:00" he said making me mug him.

I strolled through the mall for awhile getting a little bit hungry so I stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings.

After I said my order I was about to pay until someone but a black card on the counter.

I looked up to make eye contact with Marion.

"Ugh do you just show up everywhere" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why ain't you speaking to me" he asked grabbing his card pulling me to a table.

"Because I don't care to" I said with a duh tone.

"You rude ya know that"

"Mmm I've heard worse"

"Anyway how you getting home"

"Walk"

"Need a ride"

"Hmm now you wanna give me a ride"

"Man don't act like that" he said rubbing his hand down his face.

"342" the worker lady yelled

"Thank you foe paying but I got money" I said setting 20 dollars on the table going to get my order.

•••••••
Kinda short chapter imma try to make them longer.
Vote & Comment😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 368 27
Jessica is the girl that remains under the radar. She's cute but she's quiet and talks to no one. She is a very shy girl. Jessica also looks harmles...
1.6M 38.7K 81
Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indifferent mother and little brother Mónéy tr...
871 37 18
*Only a THUG knows how to show the right LOVE* How can you be hurt multiple times? How can you be in love with a drug lord? How can you live knowing...
1.3K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...