John Wick Chapter 2 (John Wic...

By LayceJ25

Retired super-assassin John Wick's plans to resume a quiet civilian life with his wife, (y/n), are cut short... More

Chapter 1: You Have My Car
Chapter 2: The Blood Oath
Chapter 3: You Want Me To Kill Gianna D'Antonio
Chapter 5: The Bowery King
Chapter 6: Reflections Of The Soul
Chapter 7: I'll Kill Them All

Chapter 4: Do You Fear Damnation?

9.5K 313 129
By LayceJ25

As the church bell tolls, you and John, carrying the bags of weapons, walk down the deserted streets and head over to a locked gate. John pulls out the keys he was giving and the two of you walk in then you two go inside of the catacombs. Both of you started to pull out the guns from the bag, made sure that they were loaded and started to place them at certain parts of the cave.

Once you two were done with that, both of you make your way out of the catacombs and come out to this party that was going on with people dancing, drinking and a band playing on the stage. Both of you walk around until John stops and looks at this woman, who was wearing a large fur coat over her dress and her hair was pulled back in a bun. She was also surrounded by some guards.

"I'm guessing that's her." You said to John. He nods then takes your hand in his as you see the woman leave and head to a large building. John leads you to this building.

Once inside, both of you hid in the large bathroom just as you hear the doors open. Gianna walks inside, all alone. The perfect time to come in. She walks over to this large mirror and looks herself over when she noticed John standing behind her. "John." She said, slightly surprise that he was here. "Gianna." John said and she turns to him.

"There was a time not so long ago in which I considered us as friends." Gianna said. "I still do." John said as he starts to walk towards her. "Yet here you are. Death's very emissary. What brought you back, John?" She asked. "A marker." John replied. "Held by?" She asked. "Your brother." John replied and she looks down as if she had some idea that this would happen.

"Tell me, John. This marker... Is it how you got out?" She asked him. John nods as he walks closer to her. "And what is her name, this woman whose life has ended my own?" Gianna asked and that's when you walked out from behind the pillars. "Oh. You brought her here." Gianna exclaims, her eyes widen in shock as you look at her and start to walk over to John.

"What is your name?" Gianna asks you. "(Y/n)." You replied. "(Y/n)." Gianna repeated, softly, as she looks you over. Then she turns to John. "Is she worth the price that you now seek to pay?" She asks as she points at you. John nods as you said. "Believe me, ma'am. John didn't want to do this...but your brother didn't give him much of a choice. I'm only here to support my husband." Then Gianna looks over at you with interest and intrigue.

"Do you have a sister, (y/n)?" She asks and you look away in slight sadness as the memories of your sister flood your mind. "I did. She's...she's gone." You replied and Gianna continued to stare at you with interest. Then she walks up to you and asks. "And what was her name?" 

"Helen." You replied, holding back the tears.

"Helen." Gianna mutters then she looks over at you as you start to feel slightly uncomfortable. You felt like Gianna was scanning you, John noticed your hand was fidgeting again. "Now, let me tell you what happens when I die." Gianna said as she walks in front of you and John but mostly staring at you. "Santino will lay claim to my seat at the table. He will take New York. And your husband will have been the one who gifted it to him. What would your sister think about that, (y/n)?" She asks and you stare at her then look to the side. "What would she think about your husband? Or you, her own sister?" Gianna asked and you look at her with guilt then turn your head away.

Honestly, if Helen was still alive....she'd probably be freaking out and ask you if you were crazy for sticking around. And would raise hell over it. She was a very protective big sister and wanted nothing but the best for you. She did like John but if she found out about this, she would have done everything in her power to get you away from him. 

Maybe...it's better this way that she's gone. You thought then another thought came to your head. Am I a bad sister for thinking that?

As you were thinking this, Gianna looks at you, nods as if to confirm her hypothesis, and turns around to this mirror and take off her fur coat. She looks over herself in the sparkly silver dress then she turns back to face you two and unzips her dress. You raised an eyebrow at this when Gianna slips her dress off, standing there naked in front of you and your husband, then she starts to walks towards the tub and pulled this blade out of her hair.

Then she places the blade against her right arm and starts to slit it open. You recoil, in disgust, at this as she goes to cut her other arm. "Why?" John asked her as blood runs down her arms then she turns to face you two as she starts to sit down in the tub. "Because I lived my life my way. And I will die my way." Shd replied and she sits down and spreads her arms out in the water, the blood seeping into the water at an alarming rate.

"Do you fear damnation, John?" Gianna asks John. "Yes." John replied and you give him a concerned look as he goes over to the side of the tub. "You know, I always thought I could escape it. That I'd see it coming. That I'd see you." She said as you come up to her and sit down next to her on the edge of the large tub. You reach down into the water and grabbed her hand and held it, comfortingly. She looks up at you in shock as you give her a kind and gentle smile, just trying to give her reassurance.

"I see...why...you...like her, John." Gianna said, softly, then her eyes started to close and the grip of her hand in yours was loose. Her head started to slump over to the side and you place her hand back into the water as John comes up and shoots her in the head. You take a deep breath then look up at John, who looks back at you. Both of you share a look then you get up and he places a hand behind your back and starts to lead you out.

Both of you walk out of the building and out to the screaming people and the music blasting when a voice calls out. "John?" John turns around and you follow to see a tall African American man in a nice suit, this was on the guards of Gianna's that you recognized earlier. "Cassian." John said as Cassian looks at him.

"You working?" Cassian asked. "Yeah. You?" John said. "Yeah. Got a partner now?" Cassian asked as he nods towards you. "This is (y/n), my wife." John said and Cassian nods. "Good night?" Cassian asked John. "Afraid so." John said and you could tell that he felt bad. "I'm sorry to hear that." Cassian said and John, subtly, pushes you back as he reaches for his gun.

Then at the same time Cassian and John pull out their guns and opened fired at each other, making them fall back as you stumbled back a bit. The men start to sit up but you grab John's arm and help him back to his feet and the two of you ran off.

Both of you ran up to the stage and started running on it when a couple of guys came after you two. Without a second thought, you pulled out your gun and shot one of the men as John shoots at the other. The crowd started cheering, thinking that this was party of the show, while you stared at the man's body for a second in shock. You couldn't believe it, you actually shot a human being!

As you were thinking this, John grabs your hand, pulling you out of your thoughts, and both of you ran off the stage and out towards the crowd as more men started to come after you. Both of you started firing and that's when the crowd realized that this was not part of the show, it was real, and they started running away while you and John started to shoot at any guards that was coming at you.

Both of you go and hide behind a wall and pop out of it and started shooting at a couple more guards before you two walked out. Then one of the guards grabbed you from behind and you let out a yelp and started to struggle in the man's arms. John turns just as he heard you let out a yell and saw one of the guards had grabbed you. He goes to aim his gun when another man comes up to him from his left but he turns and headshot the man just as you slammed the back of your head into the man's face.

You elbow him in his side and he let's go of you as he stumbles backwards. Then you, quickly, turn around and shoot him in the stomach and the shoulder just as John shoots him in the head. 

More started coming but you two took them out then you headed into the catacombs. It was quiet down here as you and John looked around, so you two catch your breath for a moment then John slams his hand against his chest, knocking all of the bullet shells off of him. "You okay?" He asked you as you did the same to your chest and you hear the shells fall. "Yeah... just...still recovering from actually shooting some men for the first time, is all." you said, breathless, then you turn to your husband. 

"How do you deal with it, John?" You asked him, curiously, and he stares at you for a moment. "I just do everything I can to stay alive. So I just think about surviving. And you." He replies and your lips twitch into a smirk. "Believe me, (y/n), I don't enjoy it but....it has to be done." He said and you think about this for a moment and then nod at him before you two start to walk along the tunnels.

Both of you hold up your pistols, aiming it at every corner you two took but there was nothing until you saw Ares standing at the end of the tunnel. "Loose ends?" John asked her. Just one...or should I say two... Ares signed then she gives the middle finger to both of you. "Yeah..." John grumbles while you looked at at him, confused. But then you realized what was going on when some men started to come out from behind her and open fire. 

Both of you began to run the other direction and fire back. After grabbing two different guns you two hid, both of you started to fire at them and make your way out. It felt never-ending as there seemed to be a truck load of men waiting for the two of you as you and John kept shooting and killing these men.

All you could think of was thank God for these bullet proof vest, the impact of the bullets did hurt but at least they didn't enter your body. Although you think a couple of bullets might've grazed your arms as you felt something go across your arms, like a paper cut feeling.

Finally, you and John were able to get away from Ares' men and made it towards the exit. Both of you were catching your breathes as you two walked out onto the streets and started to make you way back to the hotel. "Sooo....tell me. Do all of your jobs go that smoothly?" You asked John, sarcastically, and he chuckles and shakes his. "No, not..." he started to say when he stopped. You stopped too and just then you heard a car coming.

And in that moment, John wraps his arms around you, pulls you to his side and does a jump just as a car comes at you two. You hold onto John as both of you hit the hood of the car then fall to the side. Cassian comes out of the car and starts to fire his gun but you and John duck down behind the side of the car. "You and your wife not havin' a good time, are ya, John?" Cassian asked and both of you run, ducking behind cars, and fire at him while he fired at you two.

Then he runs on top of a car, ran across it, jumps and lands on John. The two men started to fight when John flips him over his back then he runs over to you, grabs your hand and both of you run. But Cassian catches up to you two and begins to fight John, who let's go of your hand. You try to help but then you were knocked down the stairs, you three were on top of, and you tumbled down.

John, seeing this, now becomes even angrier as he and Cassian punch and kick each other until they started to tumble down stairs as well.

You got to the bottom of the long staircase and groaned in pain as you hear John and Cassian fight and land next to you. Your vision was a bit blurry but you could hear them struggle and then you heard gunshots. This scared you but once your vision came back, you see that none of the men were shot but they got up and started punching at each other. 

You get up, pull off the bracelet and push the buttons, releasing the blade. You run towards Cassian and stabbed him, he screams and turns towards you and starts to attack you. But you swung your blade at him and you were able to slice at his hand. He screams in pain then kicks you backwards just as John grabs him and throws him to the side and stands in front of you, protectively, as you get back up.

Cassian runs at him and they continue their fight but then Cassian was able to grab hold of John and was holding him down. You raised your gun at him but as you pulled the trigger, it clicked meaning no bullets. Damn it! You thought, angrily, as John pulls out a gun and starts to fire at Cassian but misses. Cassian pulls John up and then your run at them and launched yourself at Cassian, making all three of you crash through this window.

Before you could react, Cassian grabs you then pins you down the ground and you try to stab him with your knife bracelet but he knocks the blade out of your hand and John wraps an arm around his neck. "Gentlemen! Madame!" A voice shouted but you three kept struggling against each other.

"Gentlemen and madame!" The voice said, firmly, and all of you stopped fighting and see Julius standing on top of the stairs. John let's go of Cassian as Cassian let's go of you and starts to get up. John goes to help you up, just as you pick up your knife bracelet, as Julius walks down the steps and towards the three of you. "Do I need to remind you that there will be no business conducted on the continental grounds?" He asked, in a firm voice. "No, signore." Cassian said. "No, sir." You and John said and Julius nods.

"Now, may I suggest a visit to the bar, so you can calm yourselves." Julius said then John turns to Cassian. "Gin, wasn't it?" He asked him. "Yes. Bourbon, right?" Cassian said. "Yeah." John replied then Cassian looks towards you. "And for the lady?" He asked. "(Favorite alcohol)." You replied and the three of you start to head to the bar.

After receiving your drinks, the three of you down the drinks before John turns to Cassian. "I had a marker." He informed Cassian. "Whose?" Cassian asked. "Her brother." John replied and Cassian looks at him. "I see. You had no choice." He said. "He wants her seat at the table." You said. "He'll get it now." Cassian said and John nods. "Yeah."

"So you're free." Cassian said and John looks over at him. "Am I?" He asked. "No. Not at all. You killed my ward. Someone I was close to. An eye for an eye, John. You know how it goes." Cassian said then he shifts his gaze at you then back to John. "I'll make it quick. I promise." He told John and you shift in your seat at this. "I appreciate that. I'll try and do the same." John said as he glares and both of you finished your drinks then John started to dig in his pocket but Cassian stops him.

"This round's on me." He said and he pulls out a couple of coins and lays it on the bar. "Consider it a professional courtesy." Cassian said then he gets up and leaves. You let out a sigh and placed your right hand over your eyes as John takes your left hand in his right hand. You and him exchange a look before you noticed Ares sitting on a couch some few feet away from you two.

You nodded toward her direction and John turns to see her. Having a tough night? She asked through her sign language. Can I buy you two a drink? She asks. "No. Thanks." John said the both of you get up from the bar just as Ares said Not him...me. Be seeing you John Wick. John stares at her then signs back to her. Not if I see you first. Then both of you walk away.

Both of you head to another part of the lobby and you two sit down on a couch. You let out a heavy sigh as you lean back on the couch and you close your eyes. Then you felt John take your hand in his and you intertwine your fingers through his and held on.

You open your eyes and look over at your husband and both of you look into each other's eyes when a phone rings. You furrow your brow as John look over to his side to see an old rotorary phone on the side table next to the couch. He reaches out to the phone and answers it. "Hello, John." Santino greets and John becomes angry once he hears Santino's voice. You felt John squeezing your hand and you sit up and place a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand if you are upset. And I know it might feel personal. But what kind of man would I be if I didn't avenge my sister's murder?" Santino said but John doesn't reply and hangs up immediately. John picks up the receiver again and starts to make a call. "Could you let management know my wife and I'll be checking out in the morning." John said into the phone then he hangs up and the two of you head to your room. And honestly you couldn't wait to get into bed and rest.

After today you needed it.

But you have no idea about the danger that was coming to you two.

"Operator. How may I direct your call?" A female operator greets. "Accounts payable." Santino said. "One moment, please." The lady said and she transfers his call.

"Accounts payable. How may I help you?" Another operator greets. "I'd like to open an account." Santino said. "Name on the account?" The operator asked. "John Wick." Santino said. "Verification?" She asked. "9305-05." He replied. "State of contract?" She asked. "Open." He said. "Denomination?" asked the operator. "Seven million. And add an extra five million for the capture of his wife, (y/n) Wick." Santino said.

"Processing. Please hold." She said and she begins to type up the contract. "Order confirmed." She said after a few minutes then transferred the message to another part of the operations. There they typed it up and transferred it to any assassins available.

The next morning, you and John got up and dressed into different suits. Both suits were similar to the ones you two wore last night but John was wearing a white shirt and you were wearing a dark blue blouse. Both of you bagged up the clothes you wore last night and then began to check out.

"I appreciate the service." John said to Julius as he leads you two to the elevators. "My pleasure. You will find safe passage below. Transportation is waiting for you. May you have a safe journey, Mr. and Mrs. Wick." Julius said as you and John entered the elevator. After he said this the doors to the elevator closed and you two make your way back home.

"What is this?" Santino asked Winston, who hands him the marker. "He completed the task. The marker is over. Mark it." Winston said. "If Mr. Wick isn't dead already, he soon will be." Santino sneers and Winston glares at him. "Will you mark it, sir?" He asked him. Reluctantly, Santino sits up in his chair, grabs the marker, opens it then pricks his thumb on the needle at the top and places his bloody thumb print next to the print John made all those years ago.

"You have no idea what's coming, do you?" Winston asked. "I have everyone in New York looking for him and his wife. I doubt we will see them again." Santino said, arrogantly. "Do you now? You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left and, in turn, throwing his wife into the middle of this. A mere innocent girl. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? Especially now that you put a contract on his wife as well? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, signor D'Antonio...took it away from him." Winston said.

"He was already back." Santino said. "Oh, he came back for love, not for you." Winston said. "He owed me. I had every right." Santino said as he stands up and gets into Winston's face. "And now he's coming again. He did tell you not to do this. He did warn you. A deal's, a deal." Winston said before he walks off, leaving Santino alone in his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.9K 33
You have been hidden away. Your parents are dead. You hold the key to a secret, something your parents failed to tell you. Somone has found your whe...
44.5K 1.5K 7
After gunning down a member of the High Table -- the shadowy international assassin's guild -- legendary hit man John Wick finds himself stripped of...
508K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
2K 118 21
A hard-boiled detective comes up against a condescending Lieutenant. Newly names detective, you're proud with where you stand, but a sudden case chan...