Secret

Por xia_ling

Everyone has a secret, either a small secret or a big one. Some keep it to protect the ones they love from be... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

28 0 0
Por xia_ling

내가 더나도 걱정은 하지마
넌 스스로 잘 해낼 테니까

*

Sejin wondered if he didn't join in the management of Big Hit entertainment, what will he be doing? What job will he do? Will his life be easier and simple?

However, after seeing the boys healthy and happy, he believed that this was probably the best life he had. Because he had seen the boys grow together, laugh together, cry together and achieve their dream together. This was the purest thing he had seen. He can't imagine if the boys weren't together in his life. Working with the boys was the best thing in his life because he had so many wonderful memories with them.

Being their manager also means he needed to keep a lot of secrets for them and seen the side that they hid from the camera. It's always broke his heart when he saw them breakdown crying or hurt during the dance practice or after the concert. They always push themselves so hard till their body cannot handle it and collapsed. There's one person that he's always worried about.

Seokjin.

He constantly hid from his members. He never tells the boys that he's sick or hurt. The boys didn't know that Seokjin is sick or hurt. But Sejin can't blame him because he knew Seokjin is a skilled actor. Sometimes Seokjin manages to hide things from him. He wondered how many things had Seokjin hid from him.

Sejin knew Seokjin is a hardworking person and he worked the hardest in the group. He never complained about how hard an idol life is, just fulfilled what an idol should be. Entertain people.

He reached his house, he quickly sat down on the couch, phone in his hand. He had still tried to contact Seokjin for his explanation. After his countless try, he had finally managed to contact Seokjin.

"Gosh, do you have to? I'm busy, can't pick up the phone," Seokjin's voice sound from the other side of the phone, "Are you still in the company? Is PD-nim free? I need to talk to him." Seokjin asked, not even giving Sejin a chance to talk.

"No. Why would I be in the company at this hour? Seokjin, what-" Sejin had been cut off by Seokjin.

"What do mean by 'in this hour'? It's only- Oh, it's 12 in midnight. Oops, my bad. Then I'll contact you later. Goodnight, hyung." Seokjin finished his sentence then hung the phone without waiting for Sejin to said anything.

"Yay, Kim Seokjin!" But the line was already silent. Sejin tried to call again but Seokjin did not answer anymore.

Sejin was frustrated. Sometimes working with the Bangtan is a stressful job. Seokjin ignoring him did not help the case. He closed his eyes, releasing all his stress. He sighed, he can't do anything if Seokjin did not answer his call. All he can do is wait until tomorrow and told Bang PD about this.

*

Sejin drove the boys to the studio like usual. The difference was that the boys were not like the usual. They did not joke lightly nor playing with each other. They just sat there silently and hung his head down, doing nothing. They didn't even play with their phone.

Sejin knew they were highly affected by the disappearance of Seokjin. Seokjin did hold a special place in the Bangtan, they loved their eldest the most, especially the maknaes. Sejin also wanted to know where Seokjin is. He never told him his exact location.

"Hyung, do you know where Jin-hyung is?" Jungkook asked when they were about to arrive at the studio.

"No, I don't."Sejin answered honestly, he noticed the boys were disappointed through his back rear mirror.

"Hyung, are you sure Jin-hyung is safe?" Hoseok asked

"Yes." Sejin has a feeling that Seokjin is not in danger and definitely is safe. He just did not know his exact location.

"Don't worry. Go practice and prepare your comeback." Sejin said. The boys wanted to protest back they held back. The boys did not want to add more pressure on their manager.

Sejin watched the boys walking without strength into the studio. If Seokjin didn't come back, the boys may never as cheerful as before.

He went to Bang PD office to inform him about the situation. Instead of mad, PD only nodded in understanding. PD and he may be thinking the same thing, the reason Seokjin did not tell them immediately may be related to that urgent business.

Bang PD called Hobeam and Son Sungdeuk to meet them at his office. They arrived within a few minutes, they went to a small meeting place and sat down. PD briefed them on the situation while Sejin added on some details. Hobeom and Son Sungdeuk nodded in understanding, they also seemed to have a grasp on what's happening.

"Try to contact Seokjin, since you said he wanted to talk to me in the morning." Bang PD suggested

Sejin called Seokjin, like yesterday, he did not pick up. He wanted to try again, but an incoming video call shows up before he pressed the call button.

It's Seokjin.

He quickly accepted it, put it on speaker and placed it on the front table so all of them could see Seokjin. Seokjin face popped up, behind him was a black colour background. He looked serious, too serious, remembered the incident that day.

"Hello." A short greeting, he then looked apologised, "I know, I know, I left the group without informing any of you. I'm sorry I didn't contact inform you but I'm busy. It's urgent, I- "

"Seokjin, are you with them?" Sejin cut him off, seeing him starting to rumble.

Seokjin paused, biting his lip, he nodded. If Seokjin was with them, then Sejin was not worried about his safety. Sejin knew Seokjin would be safe with them, they would protect him from being hurt.

"How long do you need?" Hobeam asked

Seokjin sighed, "To be honest, I'm not sure. Maybe a few months."

The room was silent, no one talked. The uncertainty duration might affect their whole planned-schedule.

They knew a few months meant a lot of things might happen. One day without Seokjin in the group had a high effect on the boys, they didn't dare to imagine what would happen if a few months without Seokjin, they highly doubt the boys can manage without Seokjin.

"I might not be able to do the comeback with them." Seokjin broke the silence, spoke out what they do not want it to happen."If I can't be back in one month, tell the boys to do the comeback without me. I don't want to drag the whole group down."

"I don't think the boys will do it without you." Sungdeuk pointed out.

Sejin highly doubts that the boys would do comeback without Seokjin. They would never abandon Seokjin because they hated to leave ones behind. They always make sure they were whole, that's why they always blamed themselves when they left ones behind. However not every situation was controlled by them, for example, they got injured or hurt themselves. Sometimes Sejin and Hobeom needed to remind them not to overwork themselves.

Seokjin rubbed his temple, "Persuade them. Tell them that they already promise the fan. "

It's easy for him to say. Persuade them? They were stubborn, they might not be able to persuade them. However, told them that they had promised the fan, that can persuade them.

Will the boys be happy to perform without their hyung? Will they enjoy the stage? The fan might have noticed a slight change in the boys.

Bang PD who was silent during the whole conversation, suddenly spoke up, "Have you finish all the recordings and filming?"

"The MV is done unless the director wants to retake. Recording, no. Two more songs are incomplete." Seokjin thought for a while, "I will record it and you try to fit in. If it can't fit it, then I won't be participating in those two songs."

Seokjin shouldn't say so lightly about the songs. Without participating in the songs, he can consider being the cold shoulder. In fact, Seokjin did not have many lines in his previous song, he waited for so long to really sing. He shouldn't have said and taken this so lightly.

However, Seokjin being Seokjin. He's selfless even it will cause him not easily be noticed.

"What should we tell the boys about your departure? We can't tell them what you are really doing, right?" Hobeam asked

"No, you can't. The agreement is still valid." Seokjin answered, he suddenly looked up. He stared at the front for a few minutes before nodding. He returned his gaze to them, "You can't. I don't want to put them in danger. If they ask, just said I have some urgent family business."

"For more than one month? I don't think the boys will believe it." Sungdeuk said

Seokjin shrugged, "Unless you can come up with a better explanation. I gotta go. If there are no urgent things, please don't call me. Urgent as in very emergency. If don't call me." He emphasised the word 'don't'.

"I have one last question." Sejin said before Seokjin can disconnect the call. "Where are you?"

Seokjin smiled mischief, "Can't tell you that. I don't want to get scold." He paused, "Hold that, I don't think they will know if I tell you. I'm not in Korea."

"Yeah, I know that. I-" Sejin said.

"Bye-bye." Seokjin cut him off, waving his hand before turning off the device.

They stared at the dark screen blankly for a few moments before chuckled. Only Seokjin can turn a serious situation into a laughable situation.

"I think it's best we call the boys here to break the news to them." Bang PD suggested

Hobeom stood up, left the room to bring the boys here. After a few minutes, Hobeom brought them in sweat, they quickly bowed and gathered around them.

"You have something to tell us?" Namjoon asked

"Yes, it's about Seokjin."

*

Don't worry even if I leave
You'll do well on your own
~First Love

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 5.9K 70
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
114K 4.3K 34
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
28.7K 3.7K 25
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
34.9K 2.5K 32
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...