30 Day OTP Challenge!! {Shiga...

By xiaosalmondtofu

yeyeyeyeyey Like the title says- I hope I can do this! edit: ew yucky >:( this book yucky More

Welcome!
1. Holding Hands
2. Cuddling Somewhere
3. Gaming
4. On A Date
5. Kissing
7. Cosplaying
8. Shopping
9. Hanging Out With Friends
10. With Animal Ears
11. Wearing Kigurumi's
12. Making Out
13. Eating IceCream
14. GenderSwapped
REEEEEEEEE
bruh

6. Wearing Each Other's Clothes

2.8K 67 32
By xiaosalmondtofu

<Kai's POV>

I was in my office and Tomura was exploring the place. I invited him to my place cause I wanted him to come over. Plus I always come to his base.

Then the door opened. It was Tomura holding Eri, "Uhh... Hi?" "Hey Kai!" I looked at Tomura then to Eri. She looked uncomfortable yet safe? If that makes sense, "I found her in a room so I came here to ask about her. She also seems to not wanna let go of me so I brought her with me!" He said. I sighed and put my pen down, "Well she's my daughter." "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" He yelled at me with an expression of shock, "No. Adopted daughter." "Oooooh. Sorry." " It's fine I understand what you were going at." I sighed.

He smiled, awkwardly. Then he left. I just continued my work. I sat back down and started to work again.

<Timeskip>

I finished working and left my office. It was really silent like always. I could only hear my footsteps hitting the ground.

I walked to my room and then I saw Tomura wearing my jacket. I smirked and I decided to faked cough to get his attention. He quickly turned his head to the door. Then he started to blush. I noticed he wasn't only in my jacket he was wearing my suit as well. He's pretty much dressed up like me. I chuckled at this. "Uhh... Sorry. I wanted to see what I would look like if I was wearing your clothes so I decided to it try out." " It's fine. Want me to try your clothes since you have mine?" I asked making his eyes light up, "Yes!" I chuckled and took his black shirt and black pants. I went to the bathroom and changed into them.

It was kinda tight cause he was shorter than me. Just a little tight though not really really tight. I looked okay. I walked out of the bathroom and Tomura was laying down on the bed. "Hey." I said getting his attention.

He looked at me and smiled, "You look good!" "Thanks."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry, it's so short! I don't have any other ideas for this one ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
515K 16.8K 117
Read and find out...
198K 6.7K 60
» This is a sad Tododeku story « Todoroki is depressed and has no hope for himself, will Midoriya be able to save him? ⚠️ contains sel...
1.6M 91.3K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...