The Life of Slenderman

By KristinaKramer

Unless the book is a Slenderman-falls-for-human-cliché, there isn't many books from his point of view. This b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Epilouge

259 8 2
By KristinaKramer

- Kristina's P.O.V. -

I learned how to control all of my powers. Father says I'm stronger than Slender now, but I don't care about power. I just want to live a happy, carefree life here at the mansion until it's my turn to rise to the thrown.

"Kristina, come here child." I hear Slender say from the living room. He's had me stay in my room all day, so I don't know what's going on.

I walk downstairs, and see everyone. They're all gathered around a HUGE cake with my name written in Black frosting on it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all scream. I almost forgot, all the days blurr together.

"Thank you all!" I say as I jump down the rest of the stairs, into their open arms.

This is the life I was meant to live. Not with that abusive human, but here. With the freaks. The monsters. The demons. The ghosts.

- Slender's P.O.V. -

She looked so happy with everyone. This is the life she was meant to live. And you know what, it's the life I thought I'd never have a chance at. Making her comfortable here, helping her control her abilities, those are things I never thought I would to, well, anyone.

"Happy birthday child." I say. If I could, I'd be smiling right now. She brought happiness to this demon, a reason to kill the pitiful humans that overrun this planet. And you know what, I'm glad to be her betrothed.

{ A/N: For those of you who don't know, a betrothed is when parents force to royals/ lords to marry to keep the blood line 'pure'. Just your fact for the day!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 3
Lia has a rather normal life, she's seen as an okay student, her grades aren't bad but not great either, her friends are alright if chaotic. But her...
22K 412 61
Short little stories that have creepypastas in them.
14.2K 439 12
You didn't mean to fall for him. He was supposed to be a monster. He didn't mean to fall for you. You wear supposed to be another weak and silly huma...
18.2K 448 41
COMPLETED This story is about an unnoticed girl, whose life turns around when her humanity is taken away from her and she has to live with four mons...