DO NOT TEST MY LIMIT ( M.YG F...

By lowkeyamie

"Don't test me Mia, I'm warning you" . He holds the gun on my chest . More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
THANK YOUUU ❤️
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
36. (Final)
Any thoughts?
Update!!
Update AGAIN!!

35.

4.4K 142 68
By lowkeyamie

Previous chapter

"MIA!!" They both shouted!
_______________________________________________

Mia's POV:

"HOW CAN SHE?!" Someone is pacing there footstep back and forth. Darkness but I can still hear. I hear a couple voices shouting.

"No... No... Yoongi can't find out about this!"

Yoongi?? Find out about what??

"Namjoon, it's alright—"

"Hell No! It's not alright! Jimin! Yoongi ——- state—— remember—-for, Shittt! I don't fucking know! Days, month, Years!" Namjoon said, after his frustration.

I could not catch up with his word ... some I couldn't hear..

"And what about Mia and-"

I open my eyes as I slowly turn my head towards the voices. Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok is here in the exact same room. They all turn to me and runs.

"Mia! Oh gosh I'm glad you are okay!" Hoseok hugs me after adjusting the bed.

"I'll get the doctor" Jimin backed out slowly and out the door.

I look at them and they all had a glooming face expression. "How long was I was sleeping in for?" Feeling a slight pain in my head. 

"About a week. and you are still weak so rest up mia." Taehyung spoke. i look around and two members are missing... then it clicked!

"Where's Yoongi? Is he okay?" But then a flashpoint back to when Namjoon told me, Jungkook and Yoongi had a major accident. I immediately panicked and pulled my covers off but Namjoon and Hoseok stopped me.

"Let me go! I need to see him" I beg

"Mia, you need to worry about you both first! You are still weak at the moment. Your body need rest." Hoseok softly says to me , making me blank confusingly.

"B-both??"  I questioned them.

Taehyung and Namjoon smacks the back of the head as the words slipped out of his mouth. And then the doctors came in with a couple nurses. I look at them and stared at all of them back and forth.

"I would like to speak with the patient, alone please." Doctor applied to everyone.

Jimin takes Taehyung out as Namjoon took hoseok after Hoseok was trying to stay with me. I kinda.. want a least one to stay..

Once everyone was out, the doctor brings a chair and begin to start looking into the folders.

"D-doctor, what is going on??" I asked

He fixed his glasses and smiled after closing the folders he has on his hand.
"Have you been feeling any sickness lately?" He asks, I shook my head no.

"Been sleeping a lot lately?"

Well, I can't tell him I was drug to put into sleep but "yes, I have. Look doc, one of my friends said I need to take care of me and who is the other person?"

The doctor smiles, "Congratulations Ms. Song, You are 1 Month pregnant."

Huh?!

"W-what.. excuse me??" I frown in confusion. Yoongi.. and I.. wait WE DIDNT USE PROTECTION?!

"You don't know-"

"Well no shit! Obviously I wouldn't be shock if I did found out til now! Shit... no no no! Gosh it's been a fucking month?!" I begin to panic. Holy crap what am I going to do?! I am pregnant! With... a man.. who only looks at me as a contact. But getting  pregnant wasn't in the contract!!

The Doctor left out side.

"Mia.." I slowly up from the feet and up. There was Hoseok, so was the rest. I shed down a tear and Hoseok comes to me hugging me. I tighten the back of his shirt and i cry harder as he shushes me to calm down.

"Hey! Sorry, I took so long! The restaurant did NOT have any fried meatballs which it wanna make me not-" Jin walks in with bunch of bags of food and I stop crying and look behind Hoseok as he turns his body looking at him. Jin gasp

"Why is she crying! Here Namjoon hold these." Jin gives him the bags before walking towards me.

"What the?" Namjoon complains about how heavy the bags are and carefully sets them out.

Hoseok slowly lets go of me as him and Jin swap places. He sits on the Chair besides me. I wipe my tears and play with my fingers looking down.

"Look, it's-"

"Have you been pregnant before?" I said before he can say anything.

"EHHHHH?!" Jin was confused and is widely shock. As If he doesn't know The news. Jin looks at the others and the others were eating, avoiding to answer him. I chuckle a bit. He turns back at me "Mia? You are pregnant?? With who?" Jin questioned while stretching his head.

"Yoongi..."I mumbled..

"Speak louder, I can't hear you."  Jin leans his ear in.

"Yoongi" I said a bit louder.

"Oh ah, Yoongi... wait! YOONGI?!" Jin gasp one more time, shouting. My eyes starts to become watery again. "Oh no, honey~" Jin gets up and hugs me. "No need to cry, we'll support no matter what."

I wipe a tear from my eyes and thank him. Talking about Yoongi.. where is he.. does he know? I broke the hug and look at the rest of the boys.

"How's Yoongi and Jungkook? Are they awake yet?" I asked.

Everyone stops eating and looks towards me. "Jungkook just woke, Taehyung is with him. Jungkook is okay , no major injuries..." Namjoon spoke. And everyone agreeing. I raise an eye brow.

"And... Yoongi? Does he know.. about the...."

Everyone looks at each-others as if it was uneasy to speak... my eyes widen "He isn't d-dead right??"

My voice cracked, being scared of being a single mother... I don't want to raise a family on my own... it will need a father.

"H-hes doing fine. He's just in a coma... Who knows he's going to wake up. We have to wait for what the doctors says." Jimin spoke while poking his rice cake.

I sigh and nod. I pull off the sheet off of me and slowly gets out of bed. "What room is-"

"I'll take you there" Hoseok says chewing his food, cleaning his hands. He walks to me and took my hand as I extend my arm to him. "Careful" he said, holding my arms gently. I smiled as we talked out.

As we both walking in the hallway, I notice Hoseok was really quiet. I look over to him and he was just looking straight ahead... with sad eyes...

"Hoseok-"

"I knew this was going happen already... it's okay.." Hoseok divert his attention to me now. "You love him right?" He asked.

I stoped my track. Do... I love him? I asked myself. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. I look down at my tummy as I nibble my bottom lip.

"I-I... I do.." I smile a bit, thinking it's possible me and Yoongi can raise this child together and be safe...

...or not...

"We are here" Hoseok says as we walk a little more down and now standing in front of the door.

I tug on Hoseoks jean jacket. I'm so nervous. How can I even face him yet after I just found out that im carrying his baby. Wait.. am I backing out now? C'mon Mia! Let's get it through.

I grab the door knob and twisted as the door swing open. I stood there... I stoped my movements as my eyes were wide open, witnessing the scene. Irene making out with Yoongi, Yoongi lift his hand to pull her in not budging to move away.

"Mia, are you-"

They both broke the kiss and look over here as Hoseok spoke. He saw what I saw. Yoongi was looking at me confused as Irene was smirking.

"H-hyung... you-"

"Who is she?" Yoongi points at me and spoke emotionally and I softly gasp.

My hearts just chatters. I look at Irene and she still has a smirk on her face. She then fold her arms and I pointed at her.

"What did you do to him!?" I shouted! She suddenly acting scared and tugs on Yoongi's arm. My Yoongi the fuck!

Yoongi gave me the dead gaze. "Don't fucking yell at her! Who do you think you are to yell at my fiancé!" He shouted.

Ouch...That just hits me. That hits me real hard. Does he not remember..? Or me? At least?..

I look down and I see Hoseok's fist tighten and I grab his hand and pulled him out before he starts something. I can't ! I just have to get out of here!

I ran as I held on to Hoseoks hand running. I don't know where but I just needed to get out of that room. I stop once I hit to a dead end hall way. I drop down to the floor  as Hoseok quickly catches me. I cried , painfully.

Hoseok pulls me to his chest while holding my hand. There is a spot inside me that is happy that he doesn't remember me so I can be free from the contact but there is also a spot I can't rid of... is this child of his he made... I need to get out of here quick!

"H-Hoseok-" my voice crack..

"Shhh, I'll take care of you and your baby." He says, as caressing my head. I look up at Hoseok from below...

Is he really willing to do that?

_________________________________________

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 21.2K 52
"I-I don't have a choice...I have to kill you." Jungkook dreads this but doesn't fight as I keep my gun aimed right at him. "If you must do this then...
1.3K 119 43
보디가드 "so you're saying you won't protect aera just because she's a celebrity?" i lowered my sunglasses and eyed him, "i don't do celebrities."
6.6K 464 28
"Shoot me" You couldn't help but force a chuckle, in disbelief at what you just heard. A fully loaded gun in your hand that was placed in between Gah...
303K 11K 32
Yoongi mafia AU FF (meant to be funny/cringey and less serious) As always with my stories there is smut there is cursing *I do not own any of the p...