Bullet Through My Spark

Oleh Alpha_Razor

Daimon/Dailus, your typical six year old boy whom had been living in a void, after the death of his mother. H... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Special Chapter Part 1
Special Chapter Part 2
19 - Author's Note!

5

812 16 3
Oleh Alpha_Razor

3rd person POV

After an hour passed, Daimon was sitting in Sunstreaker's alt as they parked under the bridge and Cade was going undercover.

"Okay, I'm in,"

Came a soft whisper from Cade as Drift upper roof enabled a video and saw the horrors that Daimon shouldn't have witnessed.

"They're melting them into pieces that I even don't know what they were making,"

Out of nowhere, Optimus transformed with a wave of anger and protectiveness coming out of him before punching the ground and tore out the lampost.

"They have slaughtered my friends! My allies! They are going to pay!"

With that being said, all of them transformed and raced with much anger towards the headquarters.

'Bee crashed into the windows and transformed, shooting unneccessary technology nearby, as Sideswipe followed suit by throwing bombs and blowing the place up while his twin transformed and put Daimon on his shoulder before letting out a snarl.

The others followed suit, except Tessa and Shane who remained outside hiding to wait for them, and begin destroying the place up.

Daimon knew he needed to help. So, when they've reached the top floor, Sunstreaker placed him down as Sideswipe and Ironhide took cover before Daimon looked around and saw a tiny robot inside a cylinder.

"Hey, kid! Over here!" the tiny robot exclaimed tapping the glass, which Daimon grabbed a piece of metal and smashed the cylinder in pieces. "Thanks, kid!"

Daimon looked at him before nodding and they went quickly back to the group.

Just to see the bald man running towards the autobots and Dino had to scoop Daimon up and placed him on his shoulder before everyone pointed their weapons at him.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hey! Stop that! That's company property!" He bellowed angrily. "Well, it's not yours even!" Cade sneered with venom in his tone.

The bald man looked at him and sneered. "This is a new era of the beginning! Whether you like it or not! We are making the likes of you!"

Angered, Optimus kicked something as it flung across the room and hit the glass, shattering it in the process.

"WE ARE NOT YOUR SPECIMEN!!!"

Daimon knew not to mess with Optimus and Sunstreaker, since he once saw his electric optics turned bloody red upon beating the man from the gas station before.

"We are not the likes of you, flesh bag!"

"Go on! Show us your true colors! We now owned your technology! We can create you! Like how I cloned my own child, yet they died from radiation exposure!"

Everyone were quiet before hearing a loud hiss and turned to see a large white fury in all fours.

The creature was out of its cell and it had a pair of brilliant blue eyes before letting out a low feminine growl, catching Daimon's attention.

"No, no, no! How did Specimen-21 escaped!?"

The scientists and guards were trying to contain it but no avail since the creature was skittish and hostile.

It blew out light purple balls of fire at them and everywhere, before it blew a hole big enough for the creature to escape.

Seeing the way of escape, the winged creature leaped up and spread open its wings before breathing a blast of light purple flame and went through it, disappearing without a trace.

Optimus and the others were in awed upon witnessing the creature disappearing before their faces turned to a tight scowl and snarled at the humans.

"Just say the word and I'll vaporize his ass,"

Hound pointed his gun at the bald man. Ironhide nodded too, pointing his gun at him.

"I agree with you, Hound."

Optimus turned away, knowing that this bald man was right.

"No, we are done here. Autobots, roll out!"

Out of dismay, everyone followed. Dino transformed around Daimon and slammed down his gas before following the others out of the highway.

"D?"

Came a soft voice coming from the little boy, who seemed to be a little shaken up from earlier.

"Yes, Dailus?"

Daimon fidget in his seat as the seatbelt around him tightened a bit for a reassuring hug.

"Do you ever think of leaving me behind?"

Dino swerved when he heard that, unknowingly that even Sunstreaker heard it too via radio.

"Why would you think of that, Daimon?"

Sunstreaker's voice came through the comlink upon hearing the question and Sideswipe was with him.

"To think from what that bald man told you about, I think was true."

Daimon sniffed, seemingly ready to cry.

"Dailus,"

"We would never leave you behind,"

Sideswipe decided to join in the conversation and chirped. "We promised you, Daimon! We will never leave you behind!"

Daimon wiped away his tears and smiled.

"Thank you,"

Suddenly, Dino growled and swerved at the left in a violent way before speeding up.

"Dailus, I want you to hold tight! We got company!"

Daimon did as he was told, holding unto something and the seatbelt around him tightened around.

The little boy turned around and saw a large silver semi and a maroon colored stinger racing right behind them with a white corvette trailing behind the silver semi.

"D? I'm scared."

"Dailus, you'll be fine. I'm here."

Dino picked up the pace of his alt and was neck to neck with Sunstreaker and Daimon held on tight.

Then, the bridge collapsed right infront of them which forced the two speedsters to transform into their bipedal form and have hoisted both Daimon and Sideswipe into the air.

Everything went into slow motion and Dino grabbed Sideswipe as Sunstreaker grabbed Shane and Cade.

Daimon and Tessa were still in the air when Optimus came into the view in his bipedal form and grabbed them both before transforming around them and was already back on the road once more.

Bumblebee shoot at the speeding maroon stinger but it went through him in a material of silver beads called Cybertronium.

'Bee saw it went through him and went back on the road before the small mech dropped down and looked at the escaping vehicle.

* * *

Daimon's POV

A large ship came by and a black mech have Optimus down in one shot after he changed himself into a gun, causing both me and Tessa to be stuck in a white car to where Optimus layed injured.

"Your creators wanted you back, Optimus," Lockdown bellowed in a scary gruff tone, where I shuddered and caused Tessa to hug me. "You think you were born? No, you were built and they wanted you back."

"Lockdown,"

Optimus was injured and couldn't get up when a large net coming from the large ship caught us and hoisted up in the air.

This caused both me and Tessa to lurched backseat and saw Cade and Sideswipe trying to reach us but Cade had successfully clung hard at the ebbs of the net.

As we were hoisted up slowly, Cade let go and landed on the ground which made both me and Tessa screamed for him.

"DAD/CADE!!!"

Then, suddenly, we were roughly set aside and I bonked my head at something hard, which pulled me into darkness.

* * *

??? POV

I hissed when I saw a white car being hoisted at the recycling before one of the doors opened and outcame a woman holding a young boy in her arms while battling some nasty symbiote.

Growling, I let out a small blast out my blue plasma fire at the symbiote and the girl turned to look at me.

She could only make my blue glowing marking from my fins before I flew off to somewhere I'll be safe and be looking for my sibling.

* * *

Daimon's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around to see myself inside the ship. I looked around to see if Tessa was around but she was not around.

Scared, I got up into my feet and walked aimlessly into the hallways before finding a large room filled with cages and saw a silver bot talking to another bot.

"Prowler, do you have any idea how we can get outta here?"

"It's Prowl, Jazz. And, no. Lockdown trapped us inside these energon cages without letting us know how to get out."

This Prowl and Jazz made me curious because one of them saw me and motioned me to get closer.

"What's your name?" Jazz asked. "I'm Daimon, but my mother calls me Dailus." I replied minding of my manners before looking at the locks of their cages.

Jazz grinned. "Well, Daimon, my designation is Jazz and that mech over there is my sparkmate, Prowl."

I nodded at them.

Prowl followed my gaze and sighed. "Perhaps you know how to unlock the cages and let us out?"

"I'll try,"

I grabbed a piece of metal from the ground and used my strength to smash the lock out of the place. It broke instantly when the metal made contact on it!

I rushed over to Jazz's cell and did the same.

Once the locks of the cages were off, both mechs stumbled out and Jazz scooped me up and placed me on his shoulder before we went on to search for Optimus and the others, as well.

Both Jazz and Prowl walked around the empty corridors before hearing the loud voices of Hound and the others.

"Dino!"

Came a call coming from me and Dino turned to see me in Jazz's shoulder before nodding at them both.

"Dailus! You got us worried!" Hound exclaimed, grabbing me gently from Jazz and placing me on his servo. "Where's the pit? Left or right?"

"Right!"

Came a reply from Optimus as he and the others took hold of the walls.

Optimus' blue optics found mine and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Hurry, Hound!"

"Well, I'm a crappy pilot but let's give this baby a shot!"

Hound immediatly passed me to Dino and the spy quickly put me inside his chest, where his spark was thrumming and pulsing in warmth.

I felt the warm after feeling the cold subsided and climbed over the wires and cables before sitting down just beside Dino's spark.

Then, I fell asleep.

* * *

Sideswipe's POV

"Fraggers! They left us here with Brains!"

I sighed out loud upon knowing Cade and the others have entered Lockdown's ship and Drift had to knock Sunny out, because Lockdown have Daimon after Optimus was captured along with Tessa.

Even Drift stayed put here with us and both of them were in their alt mode while I was in Sunny's alt.

"Oh, relax, you," I told him, slowly patting his leather seats and dashboard while sending waves of comfort and love through our sibling bond. "Prime was aware that Daimon was on that ship with Cade's daughter."

There was a growl from the radio.

"Bro, I know you are overprotective towards that kid."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was talking about you, Sunny."

He growled at hearing that stupid nickname I made for him when we were sparklings.

"I know you better than anyone here in the autobots and NEST included. You hate humans! You always hate them! You practically would threatened them about scratching your paint, making a mess inside your alt, and even growl or snarl at them!"

He went silent as he and Drift drove towards the meet up spot that Optimus were going to land.

"Now, here you are. Protecting a sparkling that you barely know! You even went beserk when he was taken away along with Tessa and Optimus by Lockdown himself! I never saw you went beserk unlike back on Cybertron when we were both gladiators!"

I let out a huff when I said that.

Drift was listening through the whole conversation but remained quiet until a cackle of static came to life from the radio.

"Sides, I never told him this before but I saw something in his eyes that reminded me always..."

I remained quiet before speaking. "What would that be?"

"He reminded so much of you when we were separated by those flesh bags."

"So, that's the only reason why you went beserk?"

The radio gave back no response but our brotherly bond did.

Sunny chuckled through our bond.

::No, he looks like one of us.::

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Darkness Oleh KazGem

Fiksi Penggemar

5.4K 246 27
Suddenly I find myself lightyears away from home. Alone in a place I didn't belong. Surrounded by beings who tower above me. How would I get back? Ho...
165K 4.8K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect Κœα΄‡Κ€. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
18.8K 314 15
When the Decepticon's Time-Space machine failed, a handful of Autobots and Decepticons were transported to an alternate universe where creatures they...
296K 11.5K 46
Seventeen year old Azalea Lennox has wanted nothing more than for her father to return safely home from war. She finally gets what she wants but also...